• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS:

$65.51 Walmart Gift card for $45 Paypal. Will send card # & pin online.

Positive feedback for Byronic Hero, paid promptly.

Positive feedback for seller Wibblewozzer. Amazing deal, would definitely work with him again.

Oh hey, glad I was looking in this thread for something. Didn't know everything arrived. Hopefully you'll enjoy the surprises. I sort of collected bad games for fun!

And positive buyer feedback for bishopcruz. Was very understanding of my terrible work schedule and was willing to wait a week for me to ship. On the bright side I found out I can ship out of Office Depot so I can actually ship after I get home from work at night. Wish I had known that prior! Sorry bishopcruz!

LostAnkh

WTB:
Kingdom Hearts 3D (Dream Drop Distance) - I would prefer one in really good condition.

EDIT: PM me for faster response.

iHEO

Banned
Hello everyone, I'm a steam game seller, after a few months selling here I've got Gold Seller status thank to you all.

About the games that I'm selling, all of them are in steam gift form, region free, multi language. Contact me by adding me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/iHEO/, or add my alt account http://steamcommunity.com/id/ALexUi/ or add me on skype: longnguyen259. My friendlist is usually full so it is recommended to add me on skype.

If you're looking for something that's not on my list, feel free to ask me, I can't list all the games on steam.

Daily deal

Star Wars Jedi Knight Collection - $5

Other games

Pre-Purchase Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - $13
Pre-Purchase Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Deluxe Edition - $16
Pre-Purchase The Banner Saga - $17
Consortium - $14 (SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends 16 January)
Neverwinter: Hero of the North Pack - $85
Starbound - $11
Starbound 4 pack - $33
Rust - $15
The walking dead season 2 - $18

WTB

I am wanting to start a Neo Geo collection. Anything related to it I will be interested in for sure.

Stuff I am looking for:

AES console complete
MVS hardware
AES/MVS games
An official converter for MVS games to play on AES system.
Any arcade parts or kits for MVS arcade game system.

Send me a PM!

WTB either Nexus 10 or Nexus 7 (2013) (32GB, wifi only). Must be complete in like-new condition.

Additionally, are there any sales for either of these?

Thanks

Wtb neo geo x gold. Can pay via amazon payments.
Also looking to pick up a famicom with a few games.

Oh, also because I keep forgetting' POSITIVE FEEDBACK for buyers: arc07 and mdsfx. Both paid nice and fast, great with communication. Sorry it took so long to leave feedback, guys.

Koppai

Anyone have a good deal on a physical copy of Tales of Xillia for PS3? I know the digital version is $10 on PSN, so I'm willing to pay $20 for the physical version. Must be complete.

Thanks!

n64coder

I have Toki Tori 2+ for the Wii U and got a free code for Steam as part of a special promotion awhile back. Does anyone want it? Just quote this email to see the hidden code. Enjoy!

Toki Tori 2+ for Steam code

WTB:

Download codes for 3DS games (games that received retail releases, not eShop or VC stuff). PM me with what you've got and the price you're looking for!

Code_Link

WTS:

Wii U - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (download code): $33
Wii U - The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia (download code): $7

Both: $36

Paypal.

PM if interested.

Diomedes

WTS:
Nvidia Coupon Code for one free ASSASIN'S Creed 4 and Batman: Arkham Origins
$30 each or $50 for both.Paypal ok.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
WTB/WTT: Audiosurf 2

I have a crapload of steam games I can trade for.

Ultryx

WTB:

PS2 slim console (complete with cords, memory card, and at least 1 controller).

Have: PayPal

PM with a price and info, please.

These are items I am looking for, willing to buy them outright or trade, especially for the rare items as I have a lot of rare games and collectibles.

WTB

The Last of Us - Post Pandemic Edition (Statue only even)
Mario Wearable Hat - Club Nintendo Reward
Metroid Prime Trilogy Wii - Steelbook Edition
Luigi's Mansion - GameCube
Rogue Squadron 2 - GameCube
Luigi Hat Case - Club Nintendo

WTT or WTS

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Statue - Club Nintendo Pre-Order
Diablo 3 CE - Sealed
Journey Art Book - 1st Edition and Signed
Skyward Sword CE - Sealed
Golden Nunchuk
BioShock CE - Sealed

I am also looking for any rare or press kit type of stuff that is Half Life related.

You also forgot how to subtract 842 from 980. That would be 138, not 150.
About 150 is good enough, isn't it?

Whatever, I'll delete the posts. I'm not taking it personally, it was simply an honest mistake. I've made several transactions here, buying and selling, and I am aware of the 150 post limit, it was simply a mistake.

WTB/WTF

Vita and Wii U.

PM if you have one or both and the price your looking for. In regards to trading for these I have a trade list that would too big to post on here. If you have any these please pm and I can send you a link(don't think I'm allowed to post a link on here from an outside website).

As far as feedback here I have 10 or 11(both as seller and buyer) 61 on cheapassgamer(under the same name) and 228 on eBay(under blazenumb1226).

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom