• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive feedback for didamangi. Fast seller who was willing to go through with a paypal eCheck when Paypal wouldn't let me pay by my bank account. Great seller!

Found a few old (old!) 4000 MS point cards at my local grocery store that were marked down and I picked them up. I used two of them and they worked, but I have two unopened ones. $35 each, PM me if you're interested.

Positive feedback for karobit, great communication, excellent gaffer

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

PC (Steam Keys)
Warlock 2: The Exiled - Great Mage Ed. - $25
Dirt Showdown - $5
FEZ - $3

PS3
Skylanders game w/ Portal of Power - $20

PSP (UMD)
Tactics Ogre - Let Us Cling Together - $8

PS2 (all Black label)
Devil May Cry 3 - $8
Final Fantasy X - $10
Final Fantasy X-2 - $10
Kingdom Hearts - $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $13
...or $40 for all of them.

Wii
Skylanders Giants bundle (game + Portal of Power) - $20

NINTENDO MEMORABILIA
The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive) - $23
Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster, sealed (FINAL ISSUE) - $33

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*All reasonable offers will be considered
*Pictures available upon request

mdsfx

Killer Instinct TE2 Arcade Fightstick for Xbox One - $229 shipped

Seimitsu Ls-32 joystick
Sanwa clear balltop
6x 30mm Sanwa clear/black buttons
2x 30mm Sanwa button plugs
2x 24mm Sanwa clear/black buttons (for start/back)
LED Lighting

No PCB modifications or soldering has been done on this, only simple part swaps. Comes complete with retail package, original artwork (great condition), cable, and modification tool.

$_57.JPG

Halo 2

Banned
I've got a lot of blu-rays, and some dvds.

$4-$10 depending on how many/what you want.
Life and Bourne Trilogy are $25 shipped

-I accept Paypal and most other services.
-I'll also accept xbox Live, PSN, Steam credit.
-Other offers welcome

i2QCJ43.jpg

asdad123

For Sale:

Zelda Wind Waker HD Limited Edition for Wii U. The box is unopened and still has the original seal on it, but there is a tear on the bottom left of the "Ganondorf" word as seen in the picture.

Looking for $85 shipped in the US.

hitgirl

Anyone know if when selling the Wii U zelda edition you loose the Wind Waker game? I used the code on the system, now wishing to sell the system but of course I'll do a system wipe. I'm guessing I'll loose the game and will just have to sell it as the system?

Outstandingly great feedback for Futureman. Very easy to work with, understanding, and a fast shipper. Got my package barely 2 days after it was sent out. Will happily recommend and buy from this Gaffer again!

Janglewaltz

Neo Member
I can't make posts yet (does anyone know why? My account was just recently accepted and I'm not sure how it works HA).

Anyway I wanted point out that Deus Ex: Human Revolution is only £0.57 on Amazon at the moment. That is the UK store by the way, I haven't checked the US store. Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004XH7HFC/

I found it while browsing for new cheap games to download, it's a fantastic game well worth checking out for £0.57! If anyone thinks it is a good idea to make a topic about this so more people can see it then go ahead.

Frolow

Banned
WTS: Club Nintendo 2012 Platinum 3 Poster Set - $45

Posters should be in good shape, only ever opened the container twice. Will ship anywhere so long as you cover the expenses.

Firequake

Neo Member
If you missed the amazon deal i'm selling a code for:

365 days of US ps plus (one year)
at the same price (40$).

Contact me via mp for payment info via paypal "only".

Have to sell:

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Comes with cradle, charger, and AR cards. It's in amazing shape, extremely minor scratches on the outer shell from carrying it in my pocket, you can barely notice them. Both inside screens are immaculate. This thing is in fantastic shape and works perfectly, I'm only selling it because I just bought an XL.

I'm looking to get $110 shipped. US and PayPal only.

http://imgur.com/js7PDPc

http://imgur.com/QcbvzEW

http://imgur.com/suY0So9

Cheddahz

Banned
Selling:
PS Vita Games (all four of these are for sell and I'm willing to bundle them together or sell them separately or sell two of them at a time or however you want to do them)

DJMax Technika Tune - $45 shipped (I'm willing to negotiate the price for it)
Dragon's Crown - $23 shipped

PDP PSVita Pull 'N Go Folio (comes with everything) - $33 shipped (I'm willing to negotiate the price for it)

Want to Buy:
Chrono Trigger DS

GulAtiCa

WTS

Paypal Only or Trade.
Will ship worldwide.
Shipping is normally free if inside US lower 48 states
NTSC version unless otherwise specified.

3DS

Selling my old 3DS XL Blue/Black system (US NTSC). It is used, in great condition. No scratches or marks that I can see. The system has been wiped, so nothing is loaded on it except for default settings. Comes with the power cable.

Another image: http://simimage.com/f/iQ0B8N.jpeg (that isn't scuff marks, just a reflection)

I am thinking $130 shipped or best offer. I will ship free if inside lower 48 US and will ship worldwide, but price will go up a little depending on how much shipping is.

Sega Saturn

Resident Evil - CIB - Used. Case/Manual little dirty/scratched. - $30
Enemy Zero - CIB - Used. Case scratched/cracked in placed. - $20

Nintendo 64

Perfect Dark - Cart only - Used. In good condition - $5

WTB
Some old games I am currently hunting.
NTSC English version only unless otherwise specified.
Cart based games can be loose, but CD based games must come with their original jewel/glass cases.

NES
Mega Man 4
Mega Man 6

SNES
Mega Man X3
Terranigma (PAL UK only please)

N64
Super Smash Bros

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: *New: Now have $10 Cards!*
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10 (not pictured), $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $2.50

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (177+ Total Positive Feedback!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

KScorp

Positive feedback for Smokey. Bought GPU, came in original box with all original components in excellent/new condition, and was shipped quickly with good packaging. Would definitely buy from again.

Smokey

Positive feedback for Smokey. Bought GPU, came in original box with all original components in excellent/new condition, and was shipped quickly with good packaging. Would definitely buy from again.

Positive feedback for KScorp

Easy to work with and responds quickly to PMs. Quick payment and overall smooth selling experience.

Enjoy the card!

Cardon

WTS

Lowered price

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Japanese Premium Package
Included is the following:
MGS3 - Japanese Edition game
DVD - includes special trailers
Novelization (entirely in Japanese)
Shagohod statue (a five-inch PVC model)

Looking to sell for around $160, shipping included, PayPal preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom