• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS Vita 1000 - (Has screen guard applied)
32 GB Memory Card
Vita hand grips (Mine are Huge)

----- 160$ US

I also have:

Danganronpa - $25
Borderlands 2 - $20 (DLC redeemed)
Hots Shots Golf - $10
Ys Cecelta (CE with everything) - $20

And sadly a bunch of digital only vita that will mock me to my grave.

PM me if interested I have sold multiple items before, not sure if I ever made it to that GAF list, but whoever bought from me I know would vouch for how pristine my electronics are kept. (Sold WiiU deluxe, 2 3Dses, and many games).

I will cover half of how much it costs to ship it all.

Let me know and I can snap some pictures of any and all.

If you want the whole lot, I will knock off $25.

Anyone have Danganronpa 1 they want to sell for cheap? I'm not really interested in paying Fourty Dollars for it. I'd rather pay like $15-20 honestly.

Maybe you guys could work something out.

paolo11

Looking to sell or trade here before posting to eBay

PS2

Silver Playstation 2 w/ Controller, Memory Card (8MB), Eyetoy and Cables (Visible scratches on PS2, but in fine working condition)
Mad Maestro
007 Everything or Nothing
Need for Speed Underground
Shadow of the Colossus
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Spiderman 2
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts:Re:Chain of Memories
Silent Hill 2
Katamari Damacy
Metal Gear Solid 2
Onimusha 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
I-Ninja
Front Mission 4
Megaman Legends 1
Persona 4
--------------------------------
3DS

Cave Story 3D
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
--------------------------------

Logitech PC Controller

GBA/DS

Megaman Zero 1 - 3
Megaman Battle Network 1 - 6 (All versions)
Legend of Zelda ALLTP
Golden Sun
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Nintendogs Labrador
Animal Crossing Wild World
Yoshi Touch&Go
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers in Time
Sonic Rush Adventure
Kirby Squeak Squad
Pokemon Ranger 2
Children of Mana
Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland
Legacy of Goku 1&2
Mario Party Advance
Metroid Fusion (Save Slot 1 only works)
Final Fantasy I - V GBA
Zoids Legacy
Possibly Pokemon Fire Red, Leaf Green, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald

looking to hopefully trade/sell anything for a PS Vita & Persona 4 Golden (could make up difference in cash/Paypal if not enough) or Paypal
I'm not really sure how much this stuff is worth so once I find prices I'll post them. Also, I'd prefer to sell the PS2 stuff as a package but I would consider doing it individually.
Selling from USA

PM sent.

I am looking to buy a 3 month XBOX LIVE subsciption card for $10. Shoot me a private message.

Im also looking for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros for Xbox One or PS4. I'd prefer a physical copy with case but not dead set on it. Im looking to buy it for $10 to $15 and i will pay right away via PayPal gift too. PM me any offers or questions.

Jamix012

WTB:
Gamecube Games! (Somewhat open to bargaining, assume all listed prices include your shipping cost, NTSC only)
Gotcha Force ($80)
Mega Man X Collection ($50)
Cubivore ($55)
Eternal Darkness ($18)

asdad123

Wellwell, The Witcher 3 looks awesome, so here you go:

Game: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Pre-order (Steam Gift)
Price: $22 - Out of Stock

Extremely limited stock, Steam gifts of course, first come first served.
Only accepting Paypal sent as gift.

pm sent..

Edit: fuck! too late lol

So can you actually sell a 3ds now with all the eshop credit and games staying on the system? I sold one a few months back and realized everything was now tied to the NNID. There was no way for me to wipe the system and to keep the games and/or eshop credit. Unless of course I just let them continue using my NNID, basically "selling" my ID.

Did I do something in correct?

Not trying to screw up your sale. Just trying to help you out or figure out what I did wrong.

I appreciate the heads up but I'm going to sell them my ID, don't plan on owning any Nintendo products in the future.

Positive feedback for:

OGoofy
rocketskates

both bought games from me. Smooth painless transaction.

Wellwell, The Witcher 3 looks awesome, so here you go:

Game: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Pre-order (Steam Gift)
Price: $22 - Out of Stock

Extremely limited stock, Steam gifts of course, first come first served.
Only accepting Paypal sent as gift.

shit these went fast, another batch coming soon perhaps?

Daria

WTS

*Prices + $1 S&H*

Xbox 360
  • Dark Souls ~ $11
  • Bioshock Infinite ~ $10
  • Gears of War 2 ~ $3

Misc.
  • Final Destination 3 (DVD) ~ $2

Qblivion

I've got a $25 Google Play store gift card like like to trade for equivalent Nintendo eShop or PSN credit. (US/North american region)

Edit: Sold

VapDXhJ.jpg

fKn714W.jpg

zS4UrNs.jpg

557hBUL.jpg

Limited Edition Animal Crossing 3DS XL + Animal Crossing: New Leaf digital ****SOLD****

As a bonus, it'll also comes with:

- Preinstalled Hori Screen Protectors
- Additional Hori Screen Protector set
- Club Nintendo reversible pouch

Bought this for my wife back (who took these pictures) when it released and she eventually just kinda fell out of love with Animal Crossing itself, which was the sole game she played. So, throwing it up here for my GAF bros. In regards to the price, keeping in mind what these things are currently going for on eBay and such, I'd say it's fair.

Check my reputation if curious. I ship immediately as I work literally a minute down the road from USPS here on my base.

kn1ves24

Extremely positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX

Bought a XBL Gold Sub and MS store credit from him. Quick responses to PM's

Thanks!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
If my prices are too high, let me know. I'm totally willing to negotiate. On to my stuff.

I have copies of Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon R for the Super Famicom for sale. They're both in very good condition, cart only. They're extras from a bundle of games I recently bought. I'd like to sell the pair for $30/shipped. I'd also consider trades for a Dark Souls II Steam key or other FC/SFC games.

I'm also considering selling my AIAIAI TMA-1 headphones. They have the original box, case, all the cables, and a still sealed set of earpads. I am the second owner, and they are in very good condition. I'm hoping for around $120/shipped.

I also have a new 1 TB WD Blue 3.5" hard drive up for sale. I purchased it in this very thread, but I needed a laptop drive. This is no fault of the seller, this was my own foolishness. I'll sell it for the same price I paid for it. $40/shipped. Or I'd trade it for a comparable laptop hard drive/SSD.

I am a Gold Seller. PM me if you're interested!

MrNelson

Banned
I'm looking to sell off a bunch of Steam keys for super cheap that I have acquired over the years. Most of them are spares from past humble bundles, but I also have a spare key for Deadpool, which is no longer listed on Steam.

A few guidelines:
I will only accept payment in TF2 keys and metal. You can purchase keys here.
I would prefer to use a middle-man, especially since these are just regular cd keys rather than gift items on Steam.
If you see anything that interests you send me a PM with a link to your Steam profile and we will go from there. Make sure that your display name matches up with what you have listed in your GAF profile.
For the sake of simplicity and due to the ever fluctuating prices, I am going to value keys at 8.22 refined from this point forward.
All humble bundle games will be valued at 4.11 refined, so you can get two for a single key.
And for the curious, here is my info:
| steamname: Fantastic Mr. Gray Fox
| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:27485902
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015237532
| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrnelson92
| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198015237532

So here is what I have:
Deadpool[No longer listed on Steam] - 20 keys(Or best unusual offer)

Humble bundle games(4.11 refined a piece, or 2 for a key)
Batman AA GOTY
The Binding of Isaac + WOTL
Brutal Legend
Cave Story +
COGS
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Eets Munchies
Fez
FTL: Faster Than Light
Metro 2033
Red Faction: Armageddon
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter (I have two of these)
Thomas Was Alone

I don't really have access to GAF while I'm at work, so depending on when you message me it might take a bit for me to get back to you.

KiDdYoNe

WTS: Steam Gifts

header_292x136.jpg

The Witcher 3 - 30$

header_292x136.jpg

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - 30$

header_292x136.jpg

Spintires - 26$

Tropico 5 - 30$
The Forest - 12$
Astebreed - 12$
Pandora: The First Contact - 16$
Killer is Dead - 14$
Transistor - 14$
RUST - 14$
7 Days To Die - 15$
The Stomping Land - 16$
1001 Spikes - 12$
Lifeless Planet - 15$

Links from Bundles:

Risen 2: Dark Waters, Sacred 2: Gold Edition, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third - 5$
Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full DLC Package - 3$
Dead Island Riptide - 6$

Available if you read this.

EU Playstation Plus (PS+) 90 days subscription - 11$

WTB:
Xbox Music pass 1 year $30
Have seen multiple people here sell at this price so I was hoping someone might have another has my subscription is running out soon.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
For Sale:

Watch Dogs for PS4 - Played only a couple hours, not really into it. Selling for $45 shipped.

I'm a plus seller!

I have three old 3DS Club Nintendo codes I found, I believe they are unused. I can't redeem them myself because I unlinked my 3DS when I sold it. Figured I'd give them away for free here in case any of you are still trying to hit elite status by the end of the month. If you're already elite, please pass on these. Quote for the link.

All used now (not me).

Dwayne

I have three old 3DS Club Nintendo codes I found, I believe they are unused. I can't redeem them myself because I unlinked my 3DS when I sold it. Figured I'd give them away for free here in case any of you are still trying to hit elite status by the end of the month. If you're already elite, please pass on these. Quote for the link.

All used now (not me).

Kenpachi

WTS
Borderlands 2 Vita Code
Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo Code( US)
Blue Yeti Mic
(Barely used it and is in great condition)

PM any offers :D

didamangi

Have:
Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition steam key $6
Final Fantasy VII steam key $6
Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut steam gift $3

Want:
Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom