• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_N

PayPal only. I'm shipping from Canada, shipping price included for US and Canada.

PS3 Games:
Neptunia 1 $25 shipped
Disgaea 4 (sealed) $25 shipped

PS2 Games:
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance $9 shipped

3DS Games:
Theatrhythm $25 shipped

WTS:
(Xbox One) Dead Rising - $30 shipped
(Xbox One) Titanfall - $30 shipped
(PS4) Need for Speed: Rivals -$30 shipped

I have +5 feedback here. I'm on mobile at work so no pictures, but I can send some if anyone is interested. All games in great condition.

PayPal and US only. Looking to sell ASAP. Can ship same day if payment is received before 4pm central. Thanks.

i would drop it however,

Untitled.png

just tried buying one on the site. so not sure if its a temp out of stock, but its out of stock. plus its still under warranty

It's back in stock, just on back order, they just wont ship until next week.

paolo11

-Neogaf plus(Although its been awhile!)
-All items are opened or used unless stated otherwise
-Paypal Only
-All prices include Shipping, US only please
-More pictures of any item available on request, just ask!

VhHjDC1l.jpg

3DS XL Pink/White – A few small scuffs and scratches on the outside, but the screens are in excellent condition. Comes with a charger, and a 4gb SD card. $125

9Vbvbr8l.jpg

32GB Ipod Touch 4th Generation – Front is in really good condition(had a screen protector), the back has a bunch of wear with scratches and scuffs. Comes with the dock to USB charger. $85

JLPSI9cl.jpg

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collectors Edition – Brand new, #14712 of 18000. $110

5m8GTTJl.jpg

Tales of Xillia Collectors Edition – Brand new! $110

Assorted Games:

mqbUYzIl.jpg

The Last of Us (PS3) – Online pass included $25
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD (Vita) – $20 for X, $10 for the X-2 code, or $25 for both.
Dragons Crown (Vita) - $20
Persona 4 Golden (Vita) - $15
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds *Physical copy* (3DS) - $30
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds *Digital copy* (3DS) - $20
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS) - $20
Shinobi (3DS) – Brand new $10
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations (DS) - $10
Final Fantasy III (DS) - $8
Persona 2 (PSP) – Brand new $15
Persona 3 Portable (PSP) - $10
Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy (PSP) – Brand new $10
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of The Lions (PSP) - $8
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of The New World (Wii) - $8

PM if interested!

PM sent.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Still looking for a Diablo III CD key!

And this is a bit of a long shot, but I'd also love to buy a Wii U for ~$150 shipped. Figured I'd put it out there, haha.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone have a copy of FIFA 14 for the PS4 or Xbone for sale? Digital code or disc doesn't matter as long as it works. I'm looking to spend around $20-25 since I know my interest will be fairly short lived. PM me if you're interested.

turbocat

Positive buyer feedback for gar3! As soon as we worked out terms of our deal, he paid instantly and has been extremely helpful working with me through my first Neogaf transaction.

Canon

Banned
Would anyone be interested in purchasing the limited-edition Star Wars Xbox 360 S console? Includes everything in brand new unused condition but without the hard drive (since that's the only thing I need and will take out).

bsIY84Us.jpg

Maybe $200 (plus shipping)? Gauging interest.

I have a few phones here:

Samsung Galazy S3, S4, and S5

Iphone 5 and 5C

HTC ONE

HTC ONE M8

Will negotiate prices for you as well as available colors if that's your kind of thing. Will not be shipping the phones outside the U.S.

However, I also have some games I want to get rid of. Nothing rare or anything just popular common or semi-common titles. So if you want Radiant Silver Gun I am not the one to ask lol.

Ratchet and Clank PS2 games, includes all 5, including 1, going commando, up your arsenal, Secret agent clank, Deadlocked, and Size matters

Crash bandicoot. First 5 games on PS1, Twinsanity and Wrath of Cortes for PS2 and Gamecube

Metroid Prime 1 and 2 for Gamecube

Pikmin 1 and 2 for Gamecube

Ocarina of Time and Majoras mask for N64.:

Shenmue 1 for Dreamcast

Skies of Arcadia for Dreamcast

Halo 3, Reach, ODST, Wars and 4 for Xbox 360.

Gears of War 1, 2, 3, and Judgement for Xbox 360.

Haze for PS3.

So I don't have the best collection for sale but if anyones interested I'll negotiate prices. I WILL ship the games internationally outside the U.S..

I do have 3 consoles on sale as well, Gameboy Advance SP, Sega Saturn, and Xbox 360 Slim. I will only sent the SP internationally.

Canadians and Mexicans are an exception to the international rule.

BPoole

Recently did some upgrades to my PC and have some components to sell. I had a HD6950 Crossfire set up, so there are two of these cards available (purchased within 3 months of eachother)

MSI HD6950 Twin Froxr II 2GB
Full specs can be found here on Newegg
- Roughly 2.5 years old
- 2GB VRAM
- Never highly overclocked (I kept them at 840/1325)
- Excellent cooling solution (Quiet too)
- Never used for mining cryptocurrencies
- Personal 3D Mark 11 Crossfire benchmark

$75 each, but let me know if you're interested in both and I'll give you a deal.

----

2 month PS+ Subscriptions available. $40. Code will be sent immediately after payment is received

---

Nike Air Garnett III Size 11.5 (I wear a 12 and can still wear them comfortably)
I only wore them twice. They still look brand new.

$100

Are we allowed to sell shoes on here?

---
PayPal gift payments only please. Will ship to anywhere in mainland US

Fotos

I have over $115 on steam. (I sold all my CS:GO items)

I will buy you whatever game you want.

I'll take gift cards or just Paypal.

Getting rid of some preorder/special edition/Club Nintendo stuff. All prices in USD and include shipping to US or Canada!

Sealed Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D OST - $15:

Demon's Souls Artbook and Soundtrack - SOLD:

Catherine Artbook and Soundtrack: - $5

Mario Galaxy Commemorative Launch Coin: - SOLD

Club Nintendo 3DS Card Case 18, includes all the Mario/Zelda inserts - $12

Forza Horizon and Dishonored Steelbooks (cases only!) - SOLDh

The Last of Us - $20

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - $15

Vanquish - $15

Send me a PM! Paypal only, gift or you pay the fee.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: *New: Now have $10 Cards!*
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10 (not pictured), $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $2.50

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (182+ Total Positive Feedback!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

ryuen

+5 seller on NeoGaf. Buy with confidence!

hori_pro_arcade_ex_xbox_360.jpg

Lightly used, will ship for $80 gifted or add +4% for invoice. Have a bunch of 360 titles too; will bundle. Some of these games may have been sold though.

Inquire! If I don't respond within a couple of hours, send your message again.

1pL5OPl.jpg

Reposting. Note I'd be willing to knock off a few bucks for multiple item purchases or negotiate on pricing for a specific item.

WTS a ton of stuff. All prices include shipping unless you are interested in a bundle of items under $10 otherwise I will have to tack on $4 on top of it. Would prefer to ship in bulk but will ship off items piece meal as well. All games are in like new condition unless otherwise noted:

3DS-1.jpg

3DS-3.jpg

3DS-2.jpg

3DS XL black with a lot of digital content, e-shop credit, and accessories. Used only about 15-20 hours total after replacing my old 3DS.
Games:
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land
Pokemon Y
Pushmo
Crashmo
Gunman Clive
Crimson Shroud
Liberation Maiden
Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening DX
Zelda Four Swords Anniversary Edition
Black Hori case and 32 gig Samsung memory card
$57.30 worth of E-Shop credit (note happy to buy anything prior to shipping)
Price: $250

360-1.jpg

Xbox 360 Games
Spider-Man Web of Shadows (bought used, slight sticker residue on box) $15
Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions (bought used, ex-Blockbuster game, residue on box and sticker on disc) $15
Nier (no manual) $15
FFXIII $5
Ninja Gaiden Black (not pictured) $10

DS Games
FF IV (no manual & not pictured) $10

120 gig PS3 and PS3 Games

PS3-1.jpg

PS3-2.jpg

120 gig PS3 with digital games and 2 controllers (does not include original packaging):
The Last Of Us
Infamous 1
Flower
MGS1 and MGS VR Missions
God of War Ghosts of Sparta
God of War Chains of Olympus
Price $150

God of War Collection (PSP games voucher was used) $20
MGS Collection (MGS1 / MGS VR missions voucher used) $30
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 $10
Ratchet & Clank A Crack In Time $10
Uncharted Dual Pack (exterior box has some wear and tear) $10

Graphic Novels

Y The Last Man Deluxe Hardcovers vols 1-5 $70
Invincible Ultimate Collection vols 1-6 $75
Astonishing X-Men vols 1-2 $40

Book3.jpg

Book7.jpg

If you are interested I'd be happy to provide more pictures. Shipping to the US only.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom