• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally just got into PC gaming today. My graphics card came with a free code to Watch_Dogs, which, unfortunately, I have already have on the PS4.

Is trading this code against the rules?

Thanks!

SheHateMe

Hey,

Welcome to the B/S/T Thread. Just some friendly advice, you may want to list a price. Would give everyone and idea of what your looking for. Best of luck to you.

Thanks! I fixed it, by the way. The only reason I didn't put a price was because I figured someone would just throw an offer at me.

WTS:

2013 Nexus 7 32 GB Wifi. Great condition, lightly used. Comes intact with the box and booklets it was shipped with, wall and usb cord charger, and google case. No scratches or marks anywhere on the tablet. $180 including shipping in the continental US obo. If you want anymore pictures, have questions, suggestions, or want to work something out just PM me.

First time seller on GAF so let me know if anything needs to change or if you have questions (I have positive feedback from the multiple times I've bought on here).

Hmmm, what version of android does 7 come with?

tigerin

WTS:

Nintendo 3DS XL: Zelda Edition: $220

Barely played and still in great condition. The download code for the Zelda game hasn't been used along with the club nintendo code for the system. Come with everything that was in the box.

Bravely Default: $30

Game is like new with no scratches on the case or cartridge. Club Nintendo code hasn't been used.

The price will be discounted at $230 If you purchase both the system bundle and Bravely Default.

Paypal only(prefer as gift payment). US only. PM me if interested.

zelda3dsxl.jpg

zelda2.jpg

Looking to sell:

Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition: $75
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition: $40
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition: $35
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition: $25

All product keys for the games above have been used, but all physical that come with the collector's editions are included and everything is in very good condition.

Final Fantasy XIII-2: Collector's Edition (Xbox 360): $50 Has been opened but nothing has been taken out of the box.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: $45 complete in box, though box does have damage.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Collector's Edition Box sets vol. 1-3: $80

Ultrasone H-Fi 780 headphones: $130

Will send photos upon request :)

Looking to buy:

The Bouncer (PS2) in good condition
Shenmue in good condition

Tank

Neo Member
Selling:

1200MSP codes ($15 value) - $12 each

Also,

AC Black Flag PS4 - Offer
Killzone: Shadow Fall - Offer
Pokemon X - Offer
3ds XL - Black - Pretty much in perfect condition, box/charger included - Offer
Apple Magic Mouse - Offer
XFX 6750, new/sealed (1gb) - Offer

Friggz

my lovely wife got me a PS4 for fathers day, so i need help from the gaf faithful on stocking the PS4 collection. I already have ground zero. but im looking for infamous and i guess watch dogs.

im also looking for tropical freeze and super mario 3d world for wiiu. PM if anyone can hook it up.

Thanks!

WTB

Looking for a 20$ Eshop card. North American if that matters. Not sure what people charge for them here, But I got 21$ in my paypal I'd like to part with!

WTB

Looking for a 20$ Eshop card. North American if that matters. Not sure what people charge for them here, But I got 21$ in my paypal I'd like to part with!

I think a regular here named SmokeMaxx sells eShop cards at face value.

Edit: here

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: *New: Now have $10 Cards!*
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10 (not pictured), $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $2.50

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (182+ Total Positive Feedback!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

Liquid_015

Gold Member
WTS

Selling like new Issey Miyake "W" Watch (Silay008)! Comes with retail package and authenticity card! Worn once and never been worn since, pretty much like new! $330!

cbiEThD.jpg

f5BQW3J.jpg

cCmlaVH.jpg

a86ED04.jpg

Z4R9xfM.jpg

Not sure if this is the right thread for this kind of request since it's so rinky dink, but

FOR TRADE:

1 month XBox Live Gold subscription code

LOOKING FOR:

1 month PlayStation Plus membership code (EDIT: apparently the 14 day trial codes won't work because I had a Plus membership previously, whomp whomp) I want to pick up some of the stuff currently on sale, but I want those sweet sweet PS+ prices, plus I've already got two years of Gold queued up.

DOUBLE EDIT: Filled by Brown Nose Bear, positive feedback. Super quick. Thanks! (

EGM92

FS:

PS3 Games:

Marvel vs Capcom 3 CE - $15
Call of Duty 3 - $5
Call of Duty 4 - $5
Dark Sector - $5
The Fight: Lights Out - $8
Oblivion - $5
Stanglehold - $5
Ghost Recon 2 - $5
Full Auto 2 - $5
Fracture - $5
Dark Kingdom - $5
Blazing Angels - $5
The Darkness - $5
Soul Calibur IV - $8
Command & Conquer Red Alert Ultimate Edition - $8
Splinter Cell Double Agent - $5

Sealed Games:

Resident Evil 5 - $10
The Shoot - $8
Little Big Planet - $8
Socom Confrontation - $5
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - $8
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - $10
Condemned 2: Bloodshot - $8
Haze - $5
Crysis 3 - $25

Wii Games:

Super Smash Bros Brawl - $18
Zelda Twilight Princess (Original print) - $18
Super Mario Galaxy - $15

Movies:

Watchmen: DIrector's Cut Bluray - $15

Sims 3 Plus seasons & Sims 3 Katy Perry PC. Both are sealed. - $20 for both

Sims3.jpg

PSP 2001 Starwars Battlefront Edition (Darth Vader battery covery). I've had this unit since it launched, it's been my trusty mobile gaming system when traveling. The screen has hairline scratches on it, no gouges. I've had the charging port replaced but it I still need to wiggle the cable to get it to charge, it might actually be the charger itself that's worn out. Asking $100, but open to some offers. Currently has Custom Firmware installed.

Comes with:
PSP 2001 Unit
1200mah and 1800mah batteries (both are original Sony batteries), 1800 can be turned into a pandora battery.
2x 8GB Pro Duo sticks (Sandisk / Sony)
1x 32MB Pro Duo PSP branded stick
1x 2GB Pro Duo stick Sandisk (Not pictured)
1x PhotoFast CR-5400 Pro Duo Dual Slot Adapter for MicroSD cards (you can use 2x 16gb micro SD cards, Never used it)
Headphone remote (no headphones)
Manuals
UMD Carrying Case
Games / Movies:
Starwars battlefront UMD + Manuals
Spiderman 2 (Movie) UMD
Sampler UMD
Slim / Fat glossy white battery covers

SPSP.jpg

IMG_0170.JPG

IMG_0173.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG

I'm located in Canada, all games will be shipped in a bubble wrapped envelopes. I'm willing to ship anywhere as long as shipping costs are covered. I accept paypal, if you're not send PP Gift, you're covering the fees.
I'm NeoGAF Plus.

IMG_0335.jpg
IMG_0337.jpg
IMG_0338.jpg
IMG_0340.jpg
IMG_0341.jpg
IMG_0342.jpg
IMG_0343.jpg
IMG_0347.jpg
IMG_0354.JPG
Crysis3.jpg

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US, contact about worldwide shipping for additional cost.

E-Reader cards

Donkey Kong $10

Donkey Kong 3 $20

CLU CLU LAND $8

EXCITEBIKE $5

GOLF $5

TENNIS $5

SEGA SATELLITE $30

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $60

Nitro Adapter $60

Magic Key III $60

Nightz

Ditto for coopolon.

Or do I need to say Positive Feedback for coopolon for parser reasons?

Not sure how this works.
Well there's no parser that searches the thread for feedback, so you don't need to format it that way. We just requested people to bold and stuff so that it's easier to spot when updating the list.

sabanoo

Well there's no parser that searches the thread for feedback, so you don't need to format it that way. We just requested people to bold and stuff so that it's easier to spot when updating the list.

It's way, way easier for me to find the feedback if it's bold and people use "feedback" when leaving it. Also makes it much less ambiguous.

WTB:

PS3 System - looking for one in excellent condition, preferably Slim or Super Slim. HDD size doesn't matter very much. Must include power cable, but does not have to have A/V or HDMI cable. Controller does not matter as well.

Looking to pay no more than $150 shipped

Also looking for -

Gran Turismo 6
Grand Theft Auto 5

Koppai

I am still without a job as of two months now, so looking to fund any upcoming releases I might be interested in.

Want to Sell (Prices Include Shipping, Please paypal gift or pay the fees!!)
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack (opened) - $25
  • Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Soundtrack Club Nintendo edition (sealed) - $25
  • Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Super Music Collection (opened) - $25
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Wii U) - $18
  • Assassin's Creed (PS3 - Greatest Hits) - $10
  • Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3) - $18
  • LittleBigPlanet Game of the Year Edition - $18
  • LittleBigPlanet 2 (sealed) - $18
  • J-Stars Victory VS (PS3 - JPN) - $75
  • Shin Megami Tensei - Book & CD that came with limited edition - $15 (no game)

Might add some other stuff later so watch this post....

All games are complete and include game, case, and manual.(if it comes with one)

I have 2 Positive Seller Feedback and 2 Positive Buyer Feedback.

Riddy

Repost

WTS

XUxD1PF.jpg

Black Vita 2000 (US) - $150 + shipping
64GB Card - SOLD

Literally just received this a few days ago from a fellow Gaffer but got a good deal on a blue Japanese import. I am selling it for exactly how much I paid. Is in new condition and comes with box and all accessories. No memory card included, but did you really want the 8GB card anyway? :p

I have a verified paypal address and a nearly 10 year old ebay account with 100% feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom