• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

toneroni

Been looking for SMT IV with the soundtrack and art book.

Anyone live next to a gamestop with one and can help a brother out? All of mine are gutted regular ones.

Alfredo

Positive seller feedback for madpeon.

Sold me a Wind Waker HD code for the Mario Kart 8 promotion. Quick and efficient communication.

Ibrahim

Banned
Sorry guys I don't know where to put this but Club Nintendo says my coins are expiring, because I am overseas I cant order but games and I don't like them so the first one to message me on private with what he wants and the shipping address(they say shipping is free) I will buy him anything for 500 and less

CLOSED (SmokeMaxX WON)

For Sale

4GB Eye-Fi - bought for a trip and never used -pretty much new...lost the receipt
uUYqadul.jpg

$25 shipped obo

Games

PS3
Gundam Musou 1 JP (complete) -$15 shipped

Nintendo DS
DRAGON BALL KAI: ULTIMATE BUTOUDEN (JP)
w/ all inserts
$35 shipped

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Positive feedback for KiDdYoNe!
Everything went real fast and smooth, excellent seller :D

nbthedude

Very positive feedback for Kiddyone. He sold me Witcher 3, Dead Rising 3, and Shadow of Mordor all very fast and at a great price.

All hail the new DunderHassan. :D

I'm looking for a few games. If you have any of the following complete and in good condition (will also consider new) and are interested in selling them at a good price shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

WTB:
Arc Rise Fantasia
Castle of Shikigami III
Phantom Brave, We Meet Again (Want Slipcover Edition)

Gamecube:
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble
WarioWorld
Baten Kaitos: Origins
Lost Kingdom
Lost Lingdom 2

Uraizen

Banned
Positive seller feedback for KiDdYoNe - Said I would like to do business with him again ... so I did! Another great transaction.

baphomet

Anyone have one of the project diva f mini controllers they want to sell for a good price? It looks fun as hell and I'd love to check it out.

If so please pm me!

JaCy

Prices include shipping, all complete and in good condition unless stated. paypal is preferred.

WTS:

GyosipN.jpg

Watch Dogs - $45

Both physical versions.
Little Big Planet Vita(Online code used) $9
Tearaway - $13

Have a Marvel Super Heroes CPS2 b-board arcade cart. Would like to trade it for a different cps2 b-board. Please PM me - have good feedback here.

43d8f9pl.jpg

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
If my prices are too high, let me know. I'm totally willing to negotiate. On to my stuff.

I have copies of Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon R for the Super Famicom for sale. They're both in very good condition, cart only. They're extras from a bundle of games I recently bought. I'd like to sell the pair for $28/shipped. I'd also consider trades for a Dark Souls II Steam key or other FC/SFC games.

I'm also considering selling my AIAIAI TMA-1 headphones. They have the original box, case, all the cables, and a still sealed set of earpads. I am the second owner, and they are in very good condition. I'm hoping for around $115/shipped.

I also have a new 1 TB WD Blue 3.5" hard drive up for sale. I purchased it in this very thread, but I needed a laptop drive. This is no fault of the seller, this was my own foolishness. I'll sell it for the same price I paid for it. $40/shipped. Or I'd trade it for a comparable laptop hard drive/SSD.

I am a Gold Seller. PM me if you're interested!

Removed sold items and added some new ones, changed some prices. All prices in USD and include shipping to US or Canada!

Sealed Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D OST - SOLD:

Catherine Artbook and Soundtrack: - $5

Club Nintendo 3DS Card Case 18, includes all the Mario/Zelda inserts - $12

The Last of Us - $18

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - $13

Vanquish - $13

Gears of War: Judgment in steelbook packaging (or can ship in the original box if you prefer) - $16

Send me a PM! Paypal only, gift or you pay the fee.

LordK

I got a bunch of XBL credit today (it looks like 90 bucks). I'd prefer PSN credit or something else. If you're interested, go ahead and PM me.

If you look through my history, I've given a few codes away here and there in the give away threads (but haven't traded yet).

LQX

Positive feedback for Brown Nose Bear. Sold me a game I was looking for at decent price and shipped first all the way from from Canada. Thanks dude.

Cth

HAVE
- Mario Kart 8 Wii U Club Nintendo Code

Redeeming gets you one of the following:
New Super Mario Bros. U
Pikmin 3
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
Wii Party U

WANT
$15 Paypal

SOLD!

Arla

Have: [PS2] Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love Premium Edition [Sealed]

Want
$30 Amazon Payments
or
Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection. I don't care if it's opened and if the vouchers for MGS/VR missions have been used.

baphomet

For Sale- RGB Nintendo 64s

I have a handful of rgb Nintendo 64s I need to sell. they are bare console only and don't include either of the lids. These are perfect if you're wanting to swap the case into a funtastic color n64 as the internals are identical between all models except the pikachu ones. These are in used condition and do have some general wear on them. Only need to sell 3 somewhat quick so I'm letting a few go for cheap.

RGB N64 - bare console - $70 shipped in the states

RGB N64 - full console and power adapter - $80 shipped in the states.

I ship priority mail so they arrive in 2-3 days normally.

They are only at this price until 3 are sold, after they they go back to the normal price.

Want to Buy or Trade for:

Pokemon Black Ver. 2 for $15-20 shipped.

PRICE DROPS!
WTS:

Games

Tomodachi Life - $23 shipped, no box/instruction manual, only the game
SMT IV Artbook/Box/CD (GAME not included): $20 shipped

TV

Justified Seasons 1-4 (4 is Blu-ray): $60 shipped
Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-ray: $30 shipped
Girls Season 1: $15 shipped
Veep Season 1: $15 shipped

PM if interested, GAF Gold, buy with confidence! Paypal preferred!

Fotos

I have a ton of Steam money that I'm trying to get rid of.

I will buy you $70 worth of Steam games of your choosing.

I'll take $60 PayPal or $60 Xbox money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom