• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScOULaris

Looking to trade my New Super Mario Bros. U eShop download code for a Wind Waker HD eShop download code.

I selected NSMBU as my free game when I bought MK8, but now my co-worker is saying that he has an extra copy that he can give me. I'm waiting for a reply from Nintendo about this, but I'd be willing to just do a simple trade if anyone's interested.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Anyone interested in a $50 Steam Wallet code for $40?
Going to take advantage of Best Buy's promotion but really don't want the Steam Wallet card.

Anyone can use the Steam Wallet cards regardless of location, it'll convert to your local currency.
If so PM me.

Sold

Positive feedback for seller Mozendo.

MUnited83

For you.
Steam gifts for Paypal

THE WITCHER 3- 23$ (4 copies left)
Banished -8$
Resident Evil Complete Pack-9$

Steam keys:

Murdered Soul Suspect -25$

andymcc

Banned
Hello,

I posted some stuff a few weeks ago. Still have some stuff to sell:

Earthbound- SNES (Original)- No box, just the cart. Looking for $110 shipped. SOLD
Ys- Memories of Celceta Silver- still in shrink. Looking for $65 shipped.

PM me if interested. Paypal only.

RobotVM

WTB: PS Vita has to be in very good condition. I am mainly looking for a 2000 model but will go with launch model for the right offer. Thanks!

-Neogaf plus
-All items are opened or used unless stated otherwise
-Paypal Only
-All prices include Shipping, US only please
-More pictures of any item available on request, just ask!

gYv7Dcrl.jpg

VhHjDC1l.jpg

3DS XL Pink/White – A few small scuffs and scratches on the outside, but overall in excellent condition and the screens are near flawless. Comes with a charger, and a 4gb SD card. $115

5m8GTTJl.jpg

Tales of Xillia Collectors Edition – Brand new! $95

Collectables

w5lx6jRl.jpg

1Gcf8Jhl.jpg

Fire Emblem Awakening D4 Rubber Keychains – Comes in the box shown, keychains are still sealed in plastic. $6 each

XBIWgCll.jpg

YxD5J65l.jpg

Movic Sword Art Online Asuna 1/8 PVC – Never fully opened(One of the seals at the top of the box is cracked). $75

UXQdPL5l.jpg

GcrkczWl.jpg

VERTEX Persona 4 Ultimate Arena Mitsuru Kirijo 1/7 PVC – In great condition, everything it came with in its original box. $75

PM if interested![/QUOTE]

JaCy

Slightly off topic, but what envelopes do you guys use for games? Ive only sold a few things online before and I used some cheap yellow ones before, but I got a comment saying they were "cheap" . I was wondering what some good ones would be to buy, as I plan on selling a lot in the near future.

Zing

Banned
You used plain paper envelopes? Yikes.

I just use bubble mailers. They are anywhere from .25-.50 each at dollar stores. Even staples sells them for a decent price.

Slightly off topic, but what envelopes do you guys use for games? Ive only sold a few things online before and I used some cheap yellow ones before, but I got a comment saying they were "cheap" . I was wondering what some good ones would be to buy, as I plan on selling a lot in the near future.

I typically use dollar store bubble mailers. Pack of three for a buck, at my local one anyway, and fits any normally-sized game case.

JaCy

You used plain paper envelopes? Yikes.

I just use bubble mailers. They are anywhere from .25-.50 each at dollar stores. Even staples sells them for a decent price.

Ok I looked up bubble mailers and that was what I used, I guess that guy thought they were cheap.

I typically use dollar store bubble mailers. Pack of three for a buck, at my local one anyway, and fits any normally-sized game case.

One of those dollar stores just opened up in my area, so I'll check it out. Thanks for the info guys!

oxidax

WTT:

-God of War Saga (Does not include the PSP remakes obviously) all 3 discs are in very good condition.

Looking for:
God of War Ascension
or
Demon's Souls
or
BEYOND: Two Souls

PM me if interested

Geneijin

Reposting

For Sale:
$20 PSN credit - $18 each.
Mario Kart 8 code for the Club Nintendo Promo - $20.
You'll have to register the MK8 Club Nintendo code yourself to generate a code for one of four select titles in the MK8 promotion.

Want To Buy:
Devil Survivor: Overclocked

WTS: All Prices are Shipped.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Games:

Ot9zRM9.jpg

• Watch Dogs (PS4) *DLC Voucher has been redeemed* - $42
  • Final Fantasy XIII w/Limited Edition Hardback Strategy Guide - $30
  • Jak and Daxter Collection (Vita) - $17
  • Darksiders II (PS3) - $10
  • Sin and Punishment: Star Successor (Wii) - $13
  • Mass Effect 2 (PS3) - $10
  • Code of Princess Limited Edition Artbook & Soundtrack (No Game) - $10

WTB:

Daily Lives of High School Boys Blu Ray (~$30)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Last post before I head on vacation. If my prices are too high, let me know. I'm totally willing to negotiate. On to my stuff.

I have copies of Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon R for the Super Famicom for sale. They're both in very good condition, cart only. They're extras from a bundle of games I recently bought. I'd like to sell the pair for $28/shipped. I'd also consider trades for a Dark Souls II Steam key or other FC/SFC games.

I'm also considering selling my AIAIAI TMA-1 headphones. They have the original box, case, all the cables, and a still sealed set of earpads. I am the second owner, and they are in very good condition. I'm hoping for around $115/shipped.

I am a Gold Seller. PM me if you're interested!

M3z_

R9 290 DCUII, AMD Never Settle Gold Codes, R9 290X Lightning

Down to my last one.

US48 Only Paypal

R9 290 Asus DirectCU II $300 *No mining & Original Box*

ePiJJv9l.jpg

BY9nxC3l.jpg

R9 290X Lightning $510 Basically new, have had it for a month, works great.

Peagles

REPOST

Just wondering if there are any trustworthy gaffers in China who would be willing to help me order something game-related from Taobao and get it to New Zealand?

PM me! I'd really appreciate your help :)

hey guys I just got a Xbox One.

I am looking for digital codes for

DEAD RISING 3
TITANFALL
F̶O̶R̶Z̶A̶
RYSE
Also looking for Gold

I don't have any games, need something ASAP.

Have
Paypal
$10 PSN Code
Mario Kart 8 CN code.

robot

Even though it's only been out for a day, I have Grid Autosport for PS3 for sale. Includes unused Black Edition code. Looking to get $45 shipped in the US. PayPal gift or add 4% - PM me if interested!

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
WTS: Any of the Mario Kart 8 bonus games. $15. Just let me know which one you want, and I'll get the code.

EDIT: SOLD ALREADY!

Bsigg12

WTS: Forza 5 digital code $20 Sold

If anyone else is interested in a Forza 5 digital code, I should be able to get a few more that I can sell for $20.

Paypal only, PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom