• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

30-50% off Google Play Promotional Credits: Selling in increments of $5
$5-20: 30% off
$25-45: 40% off
$50+: 50% off

It'll be a series of $5 promotional credits. These function almost exactly like non-promotional credit. Here's what "promotional" means:

"Google Play promotional credit offer ends on January 31, 2014. Winning promotional credit will be redeemable for 30 days after the offer ends. Promotional credits will be valid to spend on Google Play for 12 months after the date of redemption."

As long as you enter the Google Play credits onto your account by the end of February 2014, you will have until February 2015 to use them before they expire.

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35, or $50. Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+ 10 via Post Play Survey) - $4

ARCADE STICKS:

XBOX 360:

Hori Fighting Edge (Used; Acceptable Condition) - $135 shipped
Stock ball top has been replaced with a black mesh top. Scuffs and cosmetic issues throughout as pictured.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031849_zps0be409ed.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031855_zps60a6ec64.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031910_zpsa46aa65a.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031915_zps0a47e9af.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183622_zpsd8b6b4b2.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183755_zps6957bdd1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183833_zps7ec7f56d.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183807_zps9b4c8bbd.jpg

PS3:

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Good Condition) - $75 shipped
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts; they have stock Hori parts.

Has plastic crease mark on top left. Might be able to peel back plastic or press it down. Not too familiar with the plastic layer on top of this stick. Other than that, works and looks great.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130827_010508_zps698df9d2.jpg

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (99+ Positive Transactions as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use :)

asdad123

I love the surface pro 2, but I need something with a larger screen. Staring at a 10" screen is starting to hurt my eyes lol.

This is the 128gb/4gb ram version and was purchased from the Microsoft store in late October. I had it exchanged due to the screen creaking and received a brand new unit on December 24th so this unit has less than a month of use on it.

Comes with:
Box for original surface pro 2 (different serial number due to the exchange)
Extended Microsoft warranty with accidental coverage until January 29, 2016.
Type Cover 2 in black.
Receipt for the warranty, and the surface. (And possibly the type cover receipt if I can find it)
All original accessories.

I'm looking to trade for a retina MacBook Pro (preferably the 15 inch with cash on my end depending on the configuration)

I am located in NJ, but will also entertain trades via shipping.

Is the Assassin's Creed 4 code that comes with recent Nvidia GPU purchases tradeable? I got one from Amazon that I would like to trade for, if possible. Asking to trade for a $20 iTunes code.

Gvaz

Banned
Still looking to sell my copy of Zelda ALBW. Had someone interested but never sent payment or got back to me. Can ship immediately.

$28

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
WTB:

Shooting Love 10th Anniversary S.E.w/ Soundtrack
Dodonpachi Saidaioujou

Need these two games to complete my region free 360 shmup library. Drop me a PM if you're looking to sell.

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted. Also, sometimes I don't get PMs after I reply back, so please resend PMs if I don't respond when we're wheelin' and dealin'.

FOR SALE:

Devil Summoners: Soul Hackers (with music CD) - $20
Project x Zone Limited Edition - $20
Sword of the Stranger Blu-ray - $20

manhack

WTS

Mass Effect 3 Origin Key.

I ordered a physical copy and realized I already bought it (DOH).

will sell for $3 paypal or gifting me a game of 3-4.99 value on steam?

AwRy108

ULTRA SUPER MEGA POSITIVE FEEDBACK for seller Ramirez: sold me a lot of like-new PS2 games for better-than-clearance prices, and even shipped them lickedy-split. Also, a very generous, all-around nice person.

Ramirez

ULTRA SUPER MEGA POSITIVE FEEDBACK for seller Ramirez: sold me a lot of like-new PS2 games for better-than-clearance prices, and even shipped them lickedy-split. Also, a very generous, all-around nice person.

Positive feedback for Awry108, fast payment and easy to deal with as always!

Positive feedback for Lemstar.

He was understanding when there was a delay in getting the game to him, so, thanks for being patient. Paid very quickly, as usual.

--

Positive feedback for ricochetguro and Hawkie.

It's good to be back and selling to you fine gentlemen. Perfect buyers!

--

Positive feedback for MrDaravon.

Extremely quick and easy to deal with, thank you!

These are items I am looking for, willing to buy them outright or trade, especially for the rare items as I have a lot of rare games and collectibles, some are listed below.

WTB

The Last of Us - Post Pandemic Edition (Statue only even)
Mario Wearable Hat - Club Nintendo Reward
Metroid Prime Trilogy Wii - Steelbook Edition
Luigi's Mansion - GameCube
Rogue Squadron 2 - GameCube
Luigi Hat Case - Club Nintendo

WTT or WTS

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Statue - Club Nintendo Pre-Order
Diablo 3 CE - Sealed
Journey Art Book - 1st Edition and Signed
Skyward Sword CE - Sealed
Golden Nunchuk - Sealed
BioShock CE - Sealed

I am also looking for any rare or press kit type of stuff that is Half Life related.

IllumiNate

WTS

ACIV PC Uplay download -$20
Splinter Cell Uplay Download -$10
The Lost Odyssey XB -$10
Asus Xonar Essence Soundcard -$100 shipped
7ecfffd9-2342-4240-af53-ac0dbb6da898_zpsbb04d8e3.jpg

Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones inc Box and cables $300
e4dfb777-1af4-4cab-87d4-bfad22a540e0_zpsd67d177f.jpg

DB1 Boomerang High performance balanced portable DAC +
PB2 Pelican Balanced portable Headphone Amp
201111323539.jpg

2010821235145.jpg

Retails for $575 will sell both with added extra Headphone connector cable for $275

bro1

Banned
WTS

ACIV PC Uplay download -$20
Splinter Cell Uplay Download -$10
The Lost Odyssey XB -$10
Asus Xonar Essence Soundcard -$100 shipped
7ecfffd9-2342-4240-af53-ac0dbb6da898_zpsbb04d8e3.jpg

Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones inc Box and cables $300
e4dfb777-1af4-4cab-87d4-bfad22a540e0_zpsd67d177f.jpg

DB1 Boomerang High performance balanced portable DAC +
PB2 Pelican Balanced portable Headphone Amp
201111323539.jpg

2010821235145.jpg

Retails for $575 will sell both with added extra Headphone connector cable for $275
How much for all minus the games? DM me

dgco86

Does anyone have an extra Danganronpa Limited Edition for sale? I missed out on the preorder unfortunately. Please PM me with your asking price inclusive of shipping to Singapore. Thanks!

Chocobro

Hey guys, is there anyone who lives in Canada willing to help me buy a weightlifting shoe from the adidas website and ship it to the US? There's only one left in my shoe size :T
PM me if you want to help me please. I have feedback here and on other sites.
It's OOS; oh well.

RPGCrazied

Weird request, probably won't happen, but figured I'd ask. I have an EU copy of Xenoblade Chronicles in mint condition, but would like to trade it for an NA copy.

Anyone?

GeekyDad

Positive feedback for: PeterVenkman

Great guy, went out of his way to make the transaction a pleasant one.

Thanks again, man!

PayPal accepted, Bitcoin preferred. Offers encouraged. Combine shipping.

Nintendo DS:
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow brand new, 29 shipped.
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin brand new/sealed, 22 shipped.
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin used complete, fantastic shape, 18 shipped.

Ps2:
Disgaea 2 - 15 shipped
Shadow Hearts 2: Covenant - Brand New/Sealed - 70 shipped.
Suikoden III - 20 shipped.
Suikoden IV - 16 shipped (Both for 30 shipped)
Shadow Hearts - Sealed/New - 70 shipped.
MegaMan X8 - Sealed/New - 80 shipped.

(I also have a lot of Atlus "review" discs. These are discs that came in a white sleeve, with utilitarian disc art (IE Game title: Disgaea, Publisher: Atlus, etc) that have the full, complete game on them but were sent only to reviewers - I'm not sure what to ask for them, but thought I'd put it out there in case there are collectors in the market).

XBX:
Otogi: Myth of Demons - Complete, 10 shipped.

Gamecube:
Zelda: Ocarina of Time Bonus Disc - Brand New/Sealed - 75 shipped.

ngower

WTS

• Nintendo Wii U 8GB Basic (w/ wires, gamepad, etc)
• Nintendo Land
• The Wonderful 101

I bought this last night and have come to the realization—after hours of anxiety—that I simply cannot afford it. The console is less than 24 hours old, and I've only played an hour or two of games. This is about as close to brand new as they get. I did use the Club Nintendo codes, but I'd be happy to buy some of the CN rewards games with my points down the road if you'd like.

I'm asking $225 + shipping.

PM me with any questions.

[EDIT] Here's my posting in the pick-up thread last night: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=97529405&highlight=#post97529405

Positive feedback for rc213. Sold me two UV codes, twas a pleasant experience.

Positive feedback for SkyMasterson as well. Also sold me a couple of UV codes, and it was grrrreat.

Selling a like-new wireless bluetooth Apple keyboard. Only use the couple times. $35 shipped.

Sonic Wii U Lost World Deadly Six Bonus Edition with unused code, only played once or twice. $30 shipped

Hey guys!

WTS:
9qRYclP.jpg

Has the official Sony screen protector already on it. As I always say, never have unprotected play. Also comes with sealed AR cards.

I can send some pictures if you'd like to show the hardware.

$150 shipped

PM me if interested

Thanks!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom