• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyoakuma

Banned
photo time

IMG_20140116_183418.jpg

IMG_20140116_183544.jpg

unnamed.jpg

I need to bounce this by next friday. 575 for the pair shipped.

LQX

Positive feedback for Tawney Bomb. Fast shipping, as described. Thanks!

Positive feedback for Niks. Thank you.

jmizzal

WTS

Ultraviolet codes
Man of Steel - $4
Elysium - $4
Olympus Has Fallen - $3
Oblivion - $3
The Last Stand - $3
The Emperor and the White Snake - $2 (Jet Li) (vudu.com code)

Paypal PM me

daevv

Couple of items I'm looking for. I live in Canada.

Vita:
Tearaway (physical or code)
Jak and Daxter Collection (physical or code)

PS2:
Half Life

PS4:
ACIV Black Flag (digital code)

Thanks

POSITIVE feedback for DownlikeBCpowder. Even though our transaction didn't work out, he was quick to give me a full refund. Ty again friend!

Ramirez

All prices include shipping, I accept Paypal only, and I'm only shipping in the US, unless you want to pay the extra shipping cost. All of these games are in pretty great condition unless other wise noted. Most of the manuals have never even been removed, discs are unscathed, and most of the promotional material is even still in here, hah.

Playstation 2:
-Primal $10
-MGS 3: Snake Eater $10
-Final Fantasy X $10

OG Xbox:
-Beyond Good & Evil $10
-Panzer Dragoon Orta $12
-Ninja Gaiden $10
-Fable & LE Bonus Disc (no manual) $10
-Phantom Dust $12
-Halo 2 $10
-Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (minor cut on back of case)$10

Same as PS2 have more that I don't really know if they're even worth listing, but here they are:

Max Payne 1 & 2, Crimson Skies, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Splinter Cell 1 & Pandora Tomorrow, Rallisport 2, Forza, & Burnout 3.

Nintendo Gamecube:
-Soul Calibur 2 $10
-Mario Party 4 $15

All of the NGC games are black label.

PC:
WoW Cataclysm gaming mouse (no box) $45

WTS

• Nintendo Wii U 8GB Basic (w/ wires, gamepad, etc)
• Nintendo Land
• The Wonderful 101

I bought this last night and have come to the realization—after hours of anxiety—that I simply cannot afford it. The console is less than 24 hours old, and I've only played an hour or two of games. This is about as close to brand new as they get. I did use the Club Nintendo codes, but I'd be happy to buy some of the CN rewards games with my points down the road if you'd like.

I'm asking $225 + shipping.

PM me with any questions.

[EDIT] Here's my posting in the pick-up thread last night: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=97529405&highlight=#post97529405

Nintendo Wii

Must be in Very Good to Like New condition with GameCube functionality. Accessories other than the necessary connectors are not required.

Please send me a PM if you have one available for sale!

Here you go.

Here you go.

The sad part is that most casual parents are probably like that, only the other way around.

Buy Wii and expect it to play Wii U games after they attempt to buy a Wii U "Gamepad"

WTB

3DS ALBW Edition or the Super Mario Bros RPG Edition. Looking for $160 without the games. Wii U WW HD edition, no game either for $260

+1 Positive Seller Feedback for Istaerion

Prompt shipment upon payment, great communication, and friendly. What more can you ask for?

Also,

WTB

- Vita Memory Card (not looking to spend a ton, so a small one is fine)

- GBA SP (Model AGS-001). I'll be ripping this apart for a GBC frontlight mod, so it's ok if the shell or buttons are messed up - as long as the screen/light are in great shape I'm interested. In fact, I'd probably prefer it's in some way damaged so I'm not killing a good unit. :)

sladeums

WTB

One of those PS4 Assassins Creed IV Gold digital codes, cheapish.

Would like to spend ~$30, PayPal.
Probably have a Civ V Steam key I can throw in to the mix, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom