• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
First time im doing this, but just want to give some fantastic feedback to liezryou. Bought Shovel Knight from him.

I am looking to trade KID ICARUS UPRISING for the 3DS for any of the games/items listed below*. First though, Kid Icarus is in phenomenal shape and comes with the stand which looks like its brand new. Hell, even the cardboard box is in fantastic shape. At this moment it does NOT come with the 6 AR cards, but when I find them they will either be included or I will ship seperately if I find them after I shipped the game.

If anyone is interested I also have a 120GB HARD DRIVE FOR THE ORIGINALLY DESIGNED XBOX 360 that I am looking to get rid of. Ideally I would love to swap it straight-up for a 16GB PLAYSTATION VITA MEMORY CARD.

*Games/Items Im interested in trading for:
-Wii Remote Plus
-16GB PS Vita Memory Card
-Super Mario 3D World(WiiU)
-MLB The Show 2014(PS4)
-Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes(Xbox One or PS4)
-FIFA 14(Xbox One or PS4)
-BORDERLANDS 2(PS Vita)

Please private message me with any questions, concerns or other offers. I own all the consoles from last gen and this gen so if I have something you really want please go ahead and make an offer even if they arent listed on my want list. I don't know where I stand as far as status goes but I used to be Gaf Plus with 100% positive feedback. In other words I will not screw anyone over.

EDIT: If you want a super fast reply and have an Xbox One or 360 you are more than welcome to message me via Xbox LIVE to the awesome Gamertag that is: Bully 4 MIZZOU :p

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Positive Seller Feedback for liezryou

They've got a million positive feedbacks by now so I won't pile on but they were great!

ED Cantu

I have XBOX live $5 codes that I don‘t plan to use anymore, and I would like yo trade them for PSN.

I have $30 to trade for $20 PSN but if you want less we can make a deal, so PM me if interested.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Have:

2 $5 Xbox Live codes

Want:

Either Amazon or PSN credit, preferably $5 or $6 for both codes

Edit: Traded with Sarbear, was quick and responsive. Positive feedback.

Glip_Glop

I'm looking to sell my Alienware M17X R4. Here are the specs:

Alienware M17X R4 with Soft Touch - Direct
3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3740QM (6MB Cache, up to 3.7GHz w/ Turbo Boost 2.0)
12GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz
17.3-inch WideFHD1920 x 1080 60Hz WLED
2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M
500GB 7200RPM SATA 3Gb/s
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Service Pack 1, English, w/Media
Nebula Red with Soft Touch Finish
Slot-Loading Dual Layer DVD Burner (DVD+-RW, CD-RW)
Creative Sound Blaster Recon3Di with THX TruStudio Pro Software
Intel 2230 Wireless-N

It is out of warranty by 3 months. I have taken better care of this laptop more than my own body. I can provide my Amazon and Ebay account references so show 100% positive feedback from online sales. I only have had one transaction here (buyer) on GAF, but it was also positive.

I honestly don't know how much to sell this thing for. I know what I paid for it, and I know I won't get anywhere close to that. Lets say $1149 plus free shipping and I'll throw in a sweet Alienware laptop bag.` I can provide plenty more pictures upon request. Also Skype if you want me to model off the laptop for you, lol. Sorry about the bad quality pictures, iPhones don't do well in this type of lighting.
QmpHKYq.jpg

uXU4AXI.jpg

Athreous

I'm looking to sell my Alienware M17X R4. Here are the specs:

Alienware M17X R4 with Soft Touch - Direct
3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3740QM (6MB Cache, up to 3.7GHz w/ Turbo Boost 2.0)
12GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz
17.3-inch WideFHD1920 x 1080 60Hz WLED
2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M
500GB 7200RPM SATA 3Gb/s
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Service Pack 1, English, w/Media
Nebula Red with Soft Touch Finish
Slot-Loading Dual Layer DVD Burner (DVD+-RW, CD-RW)
Creative Sound Blaster Recon3Di with THX TruStudio Pro Software
Intel 2230 Wireless-N

It is out of warranty by 3 months. I have taken better care of this laptop more than my own body. I can provide my Amazon and Ebay account references so show 100% positive feedback from online sales. I only have had one transaction here (buyer) on GAF, but it was also positive.

I honestly don't know how much to sell this thing for. I know what I paid for it, and I know I won't get anywhere close to that. Lets say $1149 plus free shipping and I'll throw in a sweet Alienware laptop bag.` I can provide plenty more pictures upon request. Also Skype if you want me to model off the laptop for you, lol. Sorry about the bad quality pictures, iPhones don't do well in this type of lighting.
QmpHKYq.jpg

uXU4AXI.jpg

Wish you could ship it to Brazil with no taxes at all >_<

If it gets taxed here, I'll pay 600$ just to take it from my post =/

SarBear

WTS: All Prices are Shipped. *New Items & Prices*

NeoGAF Plus Seller

$50 XBL codes (10 Increments of $5) - $39

Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition Stuff (No Game) [Artbook, Murder of Crows Keychain, Handyman figure, Devil's Kiss lithograph] - $20

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition (No Game, Figures or DLC. Everything else is included and virtually untouched) - $95

Code of Princess Limited Edition Artbook & Soundtrack (No Game) - $10

Games:

S7RRvfj.jpg

• Alan Wake Franchise Humble Bundle (Includes: Alan Wake, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, and Alan Wake Collector's Edition Extras.) - $15
    [*]Jak and Daxter Collection (Vita) - $17
  • Darksiders II (PS3) - $10
  • Mass Effect 2 (PS3) - $7
  • Bioshock 2 w/ Bonus DLC Disc - $15

WTB:

Daily Lives of High School Boys Blu Ray (~$30)

I will gladely take Amazon Credit/PSN Credit/eShop Credit for the XBL codes.

Hey would you take a $35 Amazon card for your xbl codes

ffman

Unconfirmed Member
This is a first-time B/S/T post for me. I bought GoW: Judgement from a friend. It still has the unscratched card for the original GoW. I already have the disc version.

I would like to trade it for an XBL code - not looking for much at all. I would be thrilled with a $5 code from the GS promo if anybody has an extra.

Edit: Code has been traded

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Positive feedback for DunderHassan. Prompt and courteous.

kyoakuma

Banned
Looking to sell my spare ps4 controller and stand for the ps4. Controller is opened and used twice. Stand has no packaging. No idea the worth of both so let's say $52 shipped.

image.jpg

liezryou

Positive Buyer Feedback for:

wackojackosnose
Vastag
moonlight801
Morfeo
Otheradam
puffyshirt
TheNamelessOne
Alo81
grapetile

Now that the weekend is now over (Yes, i do have a day job XD), I may respond a bit slower to messages/orders. Please have patience, thanks!

Darknight

WTB:

>PS Vita - Must be in like new condition, White and OLED version!! Can include a MC but a 4GB one will be fine. Would like one with a 32GB or 64GB. 64GB would be better!! Will pay paypal for this! So PM me!!

FS:

-King's Field (USA Copy) $45 shiped -

PSX copy, near mint, complete. Has some wear but no rips on art work. Disk has a little smudge, scuff else its mint. (small visible scuff that wont come off) Art work is mint, has calling card that not all copies sell with! Also there is a small chip on a corner, got the piece if you want to crazy glue it. See pic
w3Gr8Qml.jpg

-PS Beta Rewards XL T-shirt (Size LX/TX/XG) $40 shipped -
Rare PS shirt that has "PLAYSTATION" logo in Japanese right in the middle. Never been used. Its new. Color is Dark Blue/Black with Blue/white Font.
yPeQJsDl.jpg

-Best Buy Uncharted 2 & Ratchet:ACiT preorder boxes. Asking for $10 shipped for both.
Empty boxes that just have the U2/Ratchet boxes art on box sides. Good condition. Guess they could be for collection purposes?
mYonLetl.jpg

Anyways see my folder of pics here if you want to see more pics of the above.

delta25

Banned
I'm looking at selling my 3DS XL brand new in perfect condition with a copy of ocarina of time and animal crossing as a bonus.

I'm looking for 200 CAD

maxcriden

I'm looking at selling my 3DS XL brand new in perfect condition with a copy of ocarina of time and animal crossing as a bonus.

I'm looking for 200 CAD

You should hit up BBoyAJ if you're interested in shipping int'l to the US. He's in the market and might be interested.

Grump

Banned
I want to buy these more than one at a time, so I can save a little money.

PS3:
Dark Souls

Wii:
Kirby 25th Anniversary
Mario Galaxy 2
Metroid Prime Trilogy

Gamecube:
Wind Waker

Neverfade

WTS:

Microsoft Surface Pro 2. ($1100 MSRP)
256GB
8 GB RAM
Box, stylus, charger included
Type Cover 2 ($130 MSRP)
Logitech Anywhere MX mouse. ($40 MSRP)

All in lightly used, great shape.

Looking for 850ish for the whole shebang.

Padinn

Still looking to part with my US MK8 free game code (choice of Pikmin 3, WW HD, NSMBU, Wii Party U). Looking for $20, I will also take Eshop/Xbox Live/PSN credit.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Positive Buyer Feedback for Aselith!

Sent the funds quick, we got it sorted quick, and everything was zippy.

marrec

Banned
WTS: All Prices Shipped

World in Conflict Collectors Edition - $30
Comes with some making of DVDs, a History Channel Special on the Berlin Wall, and a couple of pieces of the Berlin Wall.
HWvqZpGl.jpg

Final Fantasy VI Advance (Cart Only) - $35 Sold!
Tested and works perfectly.
d0EnE3H.jpg

The World Ends With You (Cart Only) - $18
Etrian Odyssey II - $17
Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure (Cart Only) - $7
MLB The Show 13 (Vita) - $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom