• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale: Spacebase DF-9 Alpha Steam code. Will also turn into the full game once it's finished. $20

I'll also throw in a Steam code for Psychonauts, Stacking, and Costume Quest.

I'd like a gifted payment through PayPal and am Gold as a seller.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Just a question and hope it's okay to post this here.

I've never been here and I have a couple games in very good condition that I'd like to trade for another game. Problem is I don't have bank account or currently any money to ship and I didn't see anywhere how this all works. I guess the method is individually?

dark_chris

Got a bunch of stuff here.
All prices are before shipping cost

PhotoJan20125308PM_zps3b2f58f9.jpg

All play arts stuff is $15 each.
Sephiroth is $22.
Ashe doesn't have a sword.
Darth Malgus is $30.
The play arts don't come with the extra hands or heads. Just what you see here.
(Cloud is sold out!)

PhotoJan20125402PM_zpsa7037ec2.jpg

1TB hard drive. 2.5 in hard drive (which can fit into laptops, PS3 and PS4). Works perfectly.
$60.

PhotoJan2010000PM_zps315a10a3.jpg

Heroes - Season 1 and 2 on blue ray - $19 together. Watched once.

PhotoJan2011353PM_zps92ca1ab2.jpg

15 in laptop sleeve - $13. Never used.

PhotoJan2011415PM_zpsba2949ea.jpg

Brenthaven 15 in laptop sleeve. Very comfy, padded and soft inside. - $20. never used.

PhotoJan2012250PM_zpsbe2f4a33.jpg

Sony Alpha 200 camera. Comes with a 8GB and 2GB memory card. Has the standard lens and also has a macro and wide angle lens attachment. Used but works very fine. Comes with the bag too.
$230. Used for quite a long while.

1467301_10201702302456754_703557064_n_zpsacf39967.jpg

Please note on this - I'd like to try selling this as one item. You pay and you get everything here and mentioned below -
Xbox 360 console, 250GB hard drive. 2 controllers, all the games you see here, three battery packs (one is where you put Double A batteries in). Comes with all connections. Works perfectly (I just don't play console gaming much anymore, now into handhelds).
$240. A year old.

PhotoJan2011436PM_zps553e6490.jpg

Messenger bag. Front has wear but everything else is fine. Fits 15 in laptops. $14. Year old.

PhotoDec1854607PM_zps2480772c.jpg

Final Fantasy X-2 international - $18. Played once.

PhotoDec1854522PM_zps9d34e090.jpg

Besides X-2 Int.
PS1 games are $5
Final Fantasy games are $7
PS2 games are $5

Just a question and hope it's okay to post this here.

I've never been here and I have a couple games in very good condition that I'd like to trade for another game. Problem is I don't have bank account or currently any money to ship and I didn't see anywhere how this all works. I guess the method is individually?

You don't need a bank account, but you would need money to ship your item(s) to the other trader. This thread is simply a place for people to post things for sale, things they want to buy, or things for trade. This is the right place for you, but you do need to find 5 or 10 dollars to ship your item to the other party.

Feedback is also collected by some very gracious volunteers within the thread. In your case, since you're completely new to this, if you were to strike a deal, you'd probably send first and upon receipt of your items, the other party that you make a deal with would then ship the agreed upon items to you.

Just curious, what are you trying to trade and what for?

Darkmakaimura

You don't need a bank account, but you would need money to ship your item(s) to the other trader. This thread is simply a place for people to post things for sale, things they want to buy, or things for trade. This is the right place for you, but you do need to find 5 or 10 dollars to ship your item to the other party.

Feedback is also collected by some very gracious volunteers within the thread. In your case, since you're completely new to this, if you were to strike a deal, you'd probably send first and upon receipt of your items, the other party that you make a deal with would then ship the agreed upon items to you.

Just curious, what are you trying to trade and what for?
I have a couple things. I'm looking to trade Trails In The Sky Premium Edition for a copy of Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Xbox 360). I also have a copy of Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon.

Both of the games are in excellent condition. Trails still has the OST in shrinkwrap and has all the content. The outside box has small some bends and there's the GameStop price tags on the outside box and UMD case but everything else is in excellent shape.

Devil Summoner has never been used and I just removed the shrink wrap a few days ago so it's also in excellent condition.

I was thinking of trading one of these games for the 360 XIII-2 or both for XIII and XIII-2 for 360. But as I mentioned, as of now I'm dead broke.

I am in Vegas btw if anyone who lives here is interested in the trade.

ymTcy3L.jpg

ppzLLSI.jpg

Lemstar

I was thinking of trading one of these games for the 360 XIII-2 or both for XIII and XIII-2 for 360. But as I mentioned, as of now I'm dead broke.
Why not just sell your games, then buy the FF13 games you want? Even a 1-for-2 trade on your part is a raw deal for you - the FF13s are in the $10 range each, and TitS premium is $40+ opened.

Darkmakaimura

Why not just sell your games, then buy the FF13 games you want? Even a 1-for-2 trade on your part is a raw deal for you - the FF13s are in the $10 range each, and TitS premium is $40+ opened.
I would do that too except I don't have a bank account if we're talking about transactions via mail. In fact, I'd prefer to actually sell them. I would sell it locally if I could. I suppose I'm being a bit too generous on Trails PE as well but I didn't want to oversell anyone.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I would do that too except I don't have a bank account if we're talking about transactions via mail. In fact, I'd prefer to actually sell them. I would sell it locally if I could. I suppose I'm being a bit too generous on Trails PE as well but I didn't want to oversell anyone.

It's been a long time since I setup my PayPal but can't you open up an account there?

Darkmakaimura

It's been a long time since I setup my PayPal but can't you open up an account there?
I have one but haven't used it in awhile. I don't know if I'd be able to withdraw money and I can't use it with Amazon to make purchases.

Anyhow, I don't want to fill up this thread with my pestering questions. I guess if anyone has any ideas or if you're in the Vegas area and interested in one or both of these items, lemme know and we can talk. I would like to sell these if possible, but also interested in trade for said FF games too.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I have one but haven't used it in awhile. I don't know if I'd be able to withdraw money and I can't use it with Amazon to make purchases.

Anyhow, I don't want to fill up this thread with my pestering questions. I guess if anyone has any ideas or if you're in the Vegas area and interested in one or both of these items, lemme know and we can talk. I would like to sell these if possible, but also interested in trade for said FF games too.

I figured someone could pay you via PayPal for your items and then you can use those PayPal funds to pay for the games you want on here or even Ebay.

Darkmakaimura

I figured someone could pay you via PayPal for your items and then you can use those PayPal funds to pay for the games you want on here or even Ebay.
I rarely make purchases off eBay but I suppose that would be an okay option. I would of course still have the issue of shipping said product as of right now however.

NeOak

You could use Amazon payments?

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
WTB

Anyone have Pacific Rim 3D bluray that they want to get rid of? Mint and complete w/slipcover please.

I'm still kicking myself for not picking this up during black friday.

Darkmakaimura

You know, I thought it was going for less when I looked the last time but yeah, you're right. Even used this is fetching a decent price.

That said, I'll take some offers on it but 1-for-1 when it comes to FFXIII and XIII-2 would be doing myself a disservice.

Vaco6121

WTB

PS3:

WWE 2k14 Season Pass
Last of Us Season Pass

Looking to get them for $10-$15 each. PM me if you a have extras and want to sell them.

tictaks

Neo Member
I just bought a GTX 780 and got Assassins Creed 4 promo code but don't want it. I'm guessing it's on that Uplay thing?

Anyone interested in gifting me Dark Souls on Steam for it?

Positive feedback for Hiccup Just received the 2TB Internal hard drive i bought. he was a great seller to do business with and he kept in contact through the whole process :)

iHEO

Banned
Hello everyone, I'm a steam game seller, after a few months selling here I've got Gold Seller status thank to you all.

About the games that I'm selling, all of them are in steam gift form, region free, multi language. Contact me by adding me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/iHEO/, or add my alt account http://steamcommunity.com/id/ALexUi/ or add me on skype: longnguyen259. My friendlist is usually full so it is recommended to add me on skype.

If you're looking for something that's not on my list, feel free to ask me, I can't list all the games on steam.

Other games

Divinity Original Sin - $20
Divinity: Original Sin - Duo Pack - $30
Pre-Purchase Broken Age - $16
Pre-Purchase Broken Age + Soundtrack - $18
Pre-Purchase Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - $13
Pre-Purchase Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Deluxe Edition - $16
Pre-Purchase The Banner Saga - $17
Consortium - $14 (SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends 16 January)
Neverwinter: Hero of the North Pack - $85
Starbound - $11
Starbound 4 pack - $33
Rust - $15
The walking dead season 2 - $18
Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag - $32

Hiccup

Banned
Positive feedback for Hiccup Just received the 2TB Internal hard drive i bought. he was a great seller to do business with and he kept in contact through the whole process :)

Thanks man!

100% Positive Comment for infinit777. He was an amazing buyer and I hope he enjoys the harddrive he recived!

Want to buy:

• Diablo III PS3 Version
  • Dark Souls PS3 Version (looking for a black-labelled one, can't stand those greatest hits cases)
  • 3DS Game Download codes (pretty much anything that received a retail release, not looking for eShop stuff or Zelda/Pokemon/Animal Crossing as I have those)
  • Ultraviolet codes for Riddick, The World's End, Fruitvale Station
PM me with what you've got and the price you're looking for! I'm located in Canada. Lots of feedback here on gaf and on ebay as well.

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for sellers:

1) Ramirez: sold me Psi-Ops (XBox) for a great price, shipped it fast, and ensured that I was delivered safely.

2) Christopher: sold me some Disney Blu-rays for crazy cheap, and shipped the quickly and safely.

ngower

WTS

• Nintendo Wii U 8GB Basic (w/ wires, gamepad, etc) - $195
• Nintendo Land - $15
• The Wonderful 101 - $20

Or altogether for $225. All prices don't include shipping—I'll have to factor in shipping depending on where you live.

I also have Skylanders SWAP Force starter pack with the gold/green Washbuckler that comes with the Skylanders Wii U on ebay, if anyone's interested in those. Don't want to break the rules by posting a link to ebay, though. PM me if interested.

I bought this Wii U on Friday January 17th, but have since realized I can't afford it (see post #1243). It's seen less than five hours of gameplay, so the console is practically new. I've used the Club Nintendo codes, but will buy CN rewards or games for you if you want.

Here's my posting in the pick-up thread from the night I bought it: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=97529405&highlight=#post97529405

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35, or $50. Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+ 10 via Post Play Survey) - $3

ARCADE STICKS:

PS3:

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Good Condition) - $75 shipped
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts; they have stock Hori parts.

Has plastic crease mark on top left. Might be able to peel back plastic or press it down. Not too familiar with the plastic layer on top of this stick. Other than that, works and looks great.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130827_010508_zps698df9d2.jpg

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (99+ Positive Transactions as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use :)

Afro

FOR SALE:

Killzone 3 Helghast Edition | Brand new, sealed | $44 shipped via Paypal gift

100% Positive GAF and eBay feedack. Shipping within contiguous U.S. only. Tracking included.

kz4_zps93e928ab.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom