• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Negative feedback for littlegrasshopper.

He PM'd me for my Nintendo platinum reward code, asking for DKR3D at $15. I cashed in my platinum reward for the DKR3D code and sent it to him within minutes of his PM. He replied several hours later with the following message:

"Sorry for the late reply but I already bought the game from another user for a lower price. I appreciate the offer. I did not redeem the code."

To his credit, he did offer another buyer, albeit at a lesser price. If you (littlegrasshopper) have something to say, please PM me and I would be glad to retract this feedback. I have contacted you through PM and you have not given a legitimate excuse other than confirming my offer, and then actively seeking another one.

Either way, I have a DKR3D code for $15 or best offer - I do not own a 3DS and cannot play it myself.
...? Why didn't you wait for payment? Sounds like your fault.

Madao

after pondering for a bit, i decided i don't want any of the platinum CN rewards. the only games i don't have are games i don't really want and i have the ones i did want to play.

WTS: NA Club Nintendo Platinum reward code (your choice of game) $15 PayPal gift

AwRy108

He PM'd me for my Nintendo platinum reward code, asking for DKR3D at $15. I cashed in my platinum reward for the DKR3D code and sent it to him within minutes of his PM. He replied several hours later with the following message:

"Sorry for the late reply but I already bought the game from another user for a lower price. I appreciate the offer. I did not redeem the code."

To his credit, he did offer another buyer, albeit at a lesser price. If you (littlegrasshopper) have something to say, please PM me and I would be glad to retract this feedback. I have contacted you through PM and you have not given a legitimate excuse other than confirming my offer, and then actively seeking another one.

Either way, I have a DKR3D code for $15 or best offer - I do not own a 3DS and cannot play it myself.

He did the exact same thing to me with the exact same response, even though I responded to his original PM within 45 minutes; however, having dealt with similar situations in the recent past, I knew better than to cash in my Plat. reward until I received payment. Sorry you got burned--I'd be pissed, too.

FWIW, his original PM was misleading, as it sounded like the transaction was guaranteed: "Hey, I would like Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D if you still have your code available. I am a verified PP user. Thanks :)"

I just want to say for the record, you did not send the code to me within minutes. This is a lie. You sent it to me 2 hours and 40 minutes later. I have included a link of our conversation so you can see the PM back was not "within minutes".

Also, I have done countless trades on CAG and a few on here and I have never seen a seller send me anything first without getting the payment first. I am sorry this happened but like I told you I found the game for less and received it before you ever sent me that first message back. I will take blame as well for not messaging you afterwards letting you know that I got the game from someone else.

Yeah, this doesn't look like any negative feedback is worthy. You actually replied to him saying you already found one quicker than he initially gave you the code.

Just a miscommunication, I'm sure someone will want the code.

I just want to say for the record, you did not send the code to me within minutes. This is a lie. You sent it to me 2 hours and 40 minutes later. I have included a link of our conversation so you can see the PM back was not "within minutes".

Also, I have done countless trades on CAG and a few on here and I have never seen a seller send me anything first without getting the payment first. I am sorry this happened but like I told you I found the game for less and received it before you ever sent me that first message back. I will take blame as well for not messaging you afterwards letting you know that I got the game from someone else.

Uhh...should probably take out that image link, something was missed when censoring.

Fracas

#fuckonami

Dude edit out the image ffs

Like I said to you in the conversation back, I found the game for less and received it from someone else. I am sorry that I did not inform you instantly after requiring the game from another user.

FWIW, his original PM was misleading, as it sounded like the transaction was guaranteed: "Hey, I would like Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D if you still have your code available. I am a verified PP user. Thanks :)"

I'd also argue that when you get close to three hours with no response, it's safe to say you 're allowed to shop around for other options. There are around 30 people here selling their club N codes, so why would someone message one at a time?

That's why you always just wait for payment, and then deliver the product.

Uhh...should probably take out that image link, something was missed when censoring.

Yeah, this doesn't look like any negative feedback is worthy. You actually replied to him saying you already found one quicker than he initially gave you the code.

Just a miscommunication, I'm sure someone will want the code.

Ya I just noticed did the image in a hurry and forgot to censor the other two. Can you guys take out the links from your quotes. Sorry.

Check your pm's. I'll buy it from you.

Also, wtb one more CN platinum code for 10.

Jonboy

Like I said to you in the conversation after you responded to me with your payment instructions, I found the game for less and received it from someone else. I am sorry that I did not inform you instantly after requiring the game from another user.

Just throwing my opinion out there FWIW...

Yes, it's a very unfortunate situation and a hard lesson to learn, but purchases/codes/games should never be sent until payment is received. PM'ing a code is essentially the same as shipping an item and you'd never ship an item before it had been paid for. For a real-world retail example, littlegrasshopper basically walked up to the clerk and said "I'd like to buy this" but that was it.

Although his initial PM made it sound like he was definitely interested and wanted to buy the code quickly, nothing is final until the payment has been made.

Again...just my opinion.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Just throwing my opinion out there FWIW...

Yes, it's a very unfortunate situation and a hard lesson to learn, but purchases/codes/games should never be sent until payment is received. PM'ing a code is essentially the same as shipping an item and you'd never ship an item before it had been paid for. For a real-world retail example, littlegrasshopper basically walked up to the clerk and said "I'd like to buy this" but that was it.

Although his initial PM made it sound like he was definitely interested and wanted to buy the code quickly, nothing is final until the payment has been made.

Again...just my opinion.

After looking at the PMs, I'm a little surprised the seller would give negative feedback for this situation. There really wasn't a definitive deal in place before the code was sent.

Anyway, still looking for FFX/FFX2 for Vita and X-Com Enemy Within for PC. Last try before I just buy!

:)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Yeah for digital items, I always wait until payment has been sent, which is what you always do anyway if the item was physical. And people do change their minds, sometimes people may express interest in something and then never reply back for no reason.

That's why I always ask again if they are still interested once a buyer contacts me along with my Paypal. If they're interested, I will see money in my Paypal.

Positive seller feedback for dmix90 and Wario64 . dmix90 sold me SFIV upgrade for a great price and Wario sold me 50 XBL credit for $35. Both were great communicators.

Thanks guys!

Selling: sorry for the bad pics, in the middle of getting a new camera, can take detailed pics if requested

The Wire: the complete series - $55 shipped

Game Boy Color and game boy advance systems
Orange GBA- missing battery cover- $27 shipped
Indigo GBA - $20 shipped
Pokemon Pikachu edition GBC- missing battery cover - $50 shipped
All other GBC colors - $20 shipped each

close up pics- http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r616/friskykillerface/DSCN1961_zps1bee641a.jpg
http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r616/friskykillerface/DSCN1962_zps79fdd881.jpg
http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r616/friskykillerface/DSCN1964_zpse2e41117.jpg
http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r616/friskykillerface/DSCN1965_zps76fd7b34.jpg

Game Boy Advance SP systems
*both GBA SP's are Model 001 , may need new battery since i had it for years
both in ok condition, lots of scratches around the system, screen has some scratches
Game Boy Advance SP Pearl White- includes charger- $40 shipped
GBA SP Silver- includes charger- $30 shipped
all 3 gba games for $18 shipped, will give one with gba sp or gba purchase

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r616/friskykillerface/DSCN1967_zpsdaa83644.jpg- back of sp systems

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
WTS

Now taking offers on all items below. Prices are somewhat negotiable for all items, but if there is a listed price in front of the item then I probably won't go too far below that. I don't keep up to speed on the market value for everything, so I might be willing to price match for items found in comparable condition or offer a slight discount if you're interested in several items. Just send me a message.

Cartridge save batteries are not guaranteed to work. Prices in USD and do not include shipping. I can ship via USPS or UPS, domestic or international; zip code is 36081 if you want to estimate shipping costs yourself. I will ship via the least expensive option unless additional service is requested. Paypal accepted; either send money as a gift (no extra fee) or as payment for goods/services (buyer pays fees). I might be willing to accept other types of payment. Send a PM if you need more detail on item condition/contents or anything else.

Xbox 360

Sneak King
Virtua Fighter 5

Nintendo DS

Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Phoenix Wright: Justice For All) - dual language Japanese/English, region free
Gyakuten Saiban 3 (Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations) - dual language Japanese/English, region free

Nintendo 64

Majora's Mask official Nintendo Power Guide

Playstation 1 & 2

RGB video cable from retro_console_accessories (JP-21 format, uses composite video signal for sync)

Saturn

RGB video cable from retro_console_accessories (JP-21 format, uses composite video signal for sync)

Sega CD

Ecco the Dolphin - disc has light scratches, manual has passwords written in the notes section, case is cracked but hinges are intact
Rock Paintings + Hot Hits - karaoke pack-in
Sega Classics Arcade Collection + Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective - classics compilation includes Streets of Rage, Revenge of Shinobi, Columns, Golden Axe; discs, manuals, and case all have light wear
Sewer Shark - disc is scratched, the manual cover is wrinkled, original case/sleeve not included
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective volume 2 - discs, manual, newspaper, and case in good condition
Stellar Fire - disc is scratched, case is cracked and dirty but hinges are intact, no manual included

Sega Genesis / Mega Drive

official AC adapter for model 2 Genesis (also compatible with Game Gear, 32X, Nomad)
official 3-button controller
ASCII brand 6-button SNES style controller - has turbo and autofire switches
Phantasy Star 1 - region-free, Japanese language only, special edition port of Master System / Mark III version

Game Gear

official car adapter (also compatible with Nomad)

Street Fighter 25th anniversary set individual items

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Online Edition download code (Xbox 360)
Tribute Art Book
the box and certificate

Video/audio hardware, cables, etc.

2-way VGA+audio splitter
universal TV remote
$5/pc. HDMI cables (6ft or 3ft length)
$100 HDFury 2 - high-quality HDMI-to-component converter

Soundtracks

Yu Yu Hakusho: Makyo Toitsusen ~ Mega Drive Game Music ~
Advance Guardian Heroes Official Soundtrack
Segagaga 5th Anniversary Original Soundtrack
The Big-O Original CD Drama Theater: "Walking Together On The Yellow Brick Road"
Respect: The Big-O Opening Theme single from the 2nd season

Misc.

Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting - official game case for GBA game
Purgatory Kabuki volume 1

DEAL:
*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase

UPCOMING RELEASES (pre-tax prices):
The Last of Us Remastered (PS4; 7/29) - $39.99
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Ed. (PS4/XB1; 8/19) - $47.99
Madden '15 (PS4/XB1/PS3/360; 8/26) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $55.99 (Ult. Ed.)
Lords of the Fallen (PS4/XB1; 8/26) - $47.99
NHL '15 (PS4/PS3/XB1/360; 9/9) - $47.99
Destiny (PS4/PS3/XB1/360; 9/9) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $79.99 (Ltd. Ed.)
FIFA '15 (PS4/XB1/PS3/360; 9/23) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $55.99 (Ult. Team Ed.)
Forza Horizon 2 (XB1/360; 9/30) - $47.99
Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360; 10/7) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $55.99 (Del. Ed.)
Alien: Isolation (PS4/XB1; 10/7) - $47.99 / (PS3/360, 10/7) - $39.99
DriveClub (PS4; 10/7) $47.99
Battlefield Hardline (PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360; 10/21) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $55.99 (Del. Ed.)
The Evil Within (PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360; 10/21) - $47.99
Evolve (PS4/XB1/PC; 10/21) - $47.99
Assassin's Creed: Unity (PS4/X1; 10/28) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $103.99 (Col. Ed.)
Sunset Overdrive (XB1; 10/28) - $47.99
WWE 2K15 (PS4/XB1/PS3/360; 10/28) - $47.99
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360; 11/4) - $47.99
Halo: The Master Chief Collection (XB1; 11/11) - $47.99
The Crew (PS4/XB1; 11/11) - $47.99
Far Cry 4 (PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360; 11/18) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $103.99 (Kyrat Ed.)

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):

Buy one get one free on 3DS Games

sk3tch

For Sale

All prices shipped to the U.S. - PayPal or Nintendo eShop Accepted

$8 Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars (3DS) - Like New, Complete
ghost_recon_shadow_wars.JPG

$18 Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (3DS) - Like New, Complete, Club Nintendo Code Used

$18 Pokemon White Version 2 (DS) - Like new, Complete, Club Nintendo Code Used

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Giving positive buyer feedback to Whooter. Bougth Shenmue 2 for the Dreamcast from him, and the transaction went very smooth, and the item arrived today. Very much a recommended seller, and I would definitely do deals with him again in the future!

marrec

Banned
REPOST:

WTS: All Prices Shipped

World in Conflict Collectors Edition - $30
Comes with some making of DVDs, a History Channel Special on the Berlin Wall, and a couple of pieces of the Berlin Wall.
0PZkwMq.jpg

The World Ends With You (Cart Only) - $18

Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure (Cart Only) - $7

Etrian Odyssey II - $17

999 (First Edition NA Box) - $23

MLB The Show 13 (Vita) - $10

I'm also selling a few things that aren't Video Games!
NON-GAMING:

Oldboy Tartan Asia Extreme Edition (3-Disc Set w/ Manga and Film Negative) - $30

Magic: the Gathering Cards!
I'm selling a large lot of my older Magic: the Gathering Cards. I won't bore you guys with the minutiae but here are some the fatties if anyone is looking. Pictures are available on request.

Ancient Tomb x3 NM - $17 a piece
Ancient Tomb x2 SP - $15 a piece
Sensei's Divining Top x2 NM - $20 a piece

I'm only accepting PayPal right now.

As of this posting nothing is pending. If I had previously told you something was spoken for and it's still here, it means the seller has either backed out or stopped communicating so it can be yours.

• All prices are shipped to continental US.
  • PayPal Gift payments (or buyer covers fees) only.
  • Minimum $15 order.
  • No trades

Metroid: $7
Metroid Zero Mission: sold
Metroid Fusion: $13

Final Fantasy IV: $7
Final Fantasy V: sold

Zelda Four Swords x2: $10 each
Zelda The Minish Cap: $18

Mega Man BN 3 Blue: sold
Mega Man BN 3 White: sold
Mega Man BN 4 Blue Moon: $9
Mega Man BN 5 Team Protoman: $9
Mega Man BN 6 Cybeast Gregar: $24

Gauntlet / Rampart x2: $1 each
Bomberman Max 2: $2
Paperboy / Rampage x2: $1 each
Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts: $14
Bomberman Tournament x2: $2 each
Gunstar Heroes: $8

Castlevania: $9
Excitebike: $6
Dr. Mario: $3
F-Zero Maximum Velocity: $2
Shining Soul 2: $10
Altered Beast: $3
Kirby Nightmare in Dream Land: sold
Super Robot Taisen Original Generation: $17
Donkey Kong Country 2: $7
Super Mario World: $9
Golden Sun: $9

Final Fantasy Adventure: $12
Kirby's Dreamland: $6
Batman Return of the Joker: $7
Tetris DX: $1
Wizards and Warriors Fortress of Fear: $2
Battle Unit Zeoth: $2

Gameboy Advance Link Cables x3: $6 each

Link Between Worlds - $26
No idea if the club nintendo code is used or not. Bought the game used.

PM any questions or if you'd like a more up close picture of something.

WTB:

Mario Kart 8 EU Club Nintendo Code for the game promotion.

Or the download code for W101 or Wind Waker itself. Of Course EU Region.

15$ Paypal Gift.

Whooter

Giving positive buyer feedback to Whooter. Bougth Shenmue 2 for the Dreamcast from him, and the transaction went very smooth, and the item arrived today. Very much a recommended seller, and I would definitely do deals with him again in the future!

Positive Feedback for Morfeo as well! Thanks, sir! Hope you enjoy it!

WTS(US Only)
PS3 Slim 250gb plus 29 games - $380. Paypal gift. The system is in great condition, has a small mark on top. Comes with Dualshock 3, power cable, a/v cable and usb cable. All games tested and work.
Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Socom Confrontation, Oblivion, The Shivering Isles, Infamous, Infamous 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Fallout 3 Game of the year edition, Red Dead Redemption Special Edition, God of War 3, God of War Acsension, Heavy Rain, Assassins Creed 2, Uncharted 2, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Grand Theft Auto 4, Warhawk, Dragon Age Origins, Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear Rising, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, Just Cause 2, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Ni No Kuni, Mortal Kombat, Resonance of Fate.
8tgsQhgl.jpg

ZdZeGawl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Animal Crossing New Leaf(3DS) - $25. Paypal gift. Like new condition game was barely played.
dvanzful.jpg

yqfKWjal.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Shin Megami Tensei IV - $30. Paypal gift. Case and cart is in great condition.
4xvmcP0l.jpg

CcxJo9bl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Legend of Legaia(PS1) - $30. Case has some cracks. Paypal gift only

7M235G7l.jpg
llCLJcdl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Brave Fencer Musashi(PS1) - $40. Paypal gift only. No manual, back of case does have a crack.

IHrYjzYl.jpg

UkSbkNIl.jpg

kuu3TG1l.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Beyond Two Souls(PS2) - $25. Paypal gift. Disc and case are in perfect condition. The game didn't come with a manual.

GTFnBPul.jpg

DWzwfQPl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom