• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
No, I guess just bad luck :( I got two copies of these games as gifts and I already have X. Damn.

Bad luck. If that's the case, on the bright side, supposedly Target has good trade in deals for the games.

LQX

Positive feedback for RoninChaos. Very patient.

Positive feedback for blazenumb1. Came through for me BIG TIME. Thanks again.

WTS

EU/UK digital download codes

Dragon Quest 8 iOS code (EU/UK, iPhone 5 or better) - 5€
Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn PS3 code (EU/UK PSN) - 15€

Paypal gift preferred

goldenpp72

No, I guess just bad luck :( I got two copies of these games as gifts and I already have X. Damn.

Just wait a couple weeks. Pokemon games retain their value in an unusual way. Once the sale is over the pricing will regulate, sell them on eBay then. You won't get 40 bucks however as I can walk in a store at anytime and pay that regardless of a sale.

Smartphones for sale! Prices are not final and negotiable. I carry for all big north American carriers except sprint and U.S. Cellular. If you are outside the U.S. I believe all these phones are world enabled. Pm me for deals and more detailed information and color availability.

All shipping is USPS priority within the U.S. area. Shipping carriers for other countries will be discussed before payment. All Phones are new in box. If you need help setting up your phone I will help you any time just send me a message.

PRICES(NOT FINAL):

1. Iphone 5 or Iphone 5C are both $300.

2. HTC M8 (Gunmetal color only) $400

3. Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 and S5 are $250, $350, and $500 respectively.

4. Nokia Lumia 520, 521, 1520, and Icon are $100, $100, $350, and $450 respectively.

5. Iphone 5s is $450

6. Motorola Moto G and Moto X are $100 and $350 respectively.

7. LG Flex $400
ion.

It's that time again: I have ONE Mario Kart 8 CN Promo code for $15. Just PM me and let me know what game you'd like (Pikmin 3, NSMBU, Wii Party U, or Windwaker HD) and I'll get you set up. Thanks!

C-Drive

Positive feedback for daevv.

He took my Kickstarter 3DS Shovel Knight code off my hands, as I had decided to go for the Wii U version.

youtoo

Screen%20Shot%202014-07-20%20at%2011.10.09%20AM.png

I have a code to download one of this 4 WiiU games, it came with my Mario Kart Wii U:

- Super Mario Bros. WiiU
- Pikmin 3
- Zelda Wind Waker
- Wii Party U

If you have the Deluxe Download Promotion that comes with every black WiiU you will get the points as well when you use the code ^^ (aprox. $4 of eShop credit)

$24

PM if interested :)

Prices are shipped. Games are complete unless noted. Feel free to message me about specifics regarding condition or for pics.

WTS:

Club Nintendo Platinum Reward-$16 (Would also trade for a Physical Copy of DKCR or Game and Wario. Will pay for shipping as well)

Wii:
SNK Arcade Classics Vol 1-$16
Real Heroes: Firefighters-$12
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core-$11

Gamecube:
Phantasy Star Online I and II-$49

OG Xbox:
Phantom Dust-$29

Xbox360:
The Walking Dead: The Game (TellTale Games)-$16
2x $5 Xbox Live Codes-$7

I accept PayPal and may be willing to trade for a handful of games. I have positive feedback as a buyer and a seller. Thanks!

Arthos

Have:

Hm07YUH.jpg

mVI8QEI.jpg

Animal Crossing 3DS Game (Game + Box; CN code used). - OUT
Tales of the Abyss PS2 (complete)
Mario Kart 7 (Used the CN code already)
Avalon Code (No box)
Ni No Kuni Steelbook
Paper Mario 3DS Game
Sakura Wars Wii (Complete)
Rayman Legends (Haven't even played it) - Pending Out
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (Complete)

Want:

Sword Art Online (Asian Vita Version; whichever is the Engrish version) * High want. If you're interesting in letting yours go, maybe we can arrange something.

Zelda: Skyward Sword - On hold.
Dragon's Crown
Uhh... I forgot what else.
GameStop Credit
PSN Credit
Amazon Payments

Can also trade on CAG if need be: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/288570-luxuria/

Really want SAO!

Glip_Glop

I'm looking to sell my Alienware M17X R4. Here are the specs:

Alienware M17X R4 with Soft Touch - Direct
3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3740QM (6MB Cache, up to 3.7GHz w/ Turbo Boost 2.0)
12GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz
17.3-inch WideFHD1920 x 1080 60Hz WLED
2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M
500GB 7200RPM SATA 3Gb/s
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Service Pack 1, English, w/Media
Nebula Red with Soft Touch Finish
Slot-Loading Dual Layer DVD Burner (DVD+-RW, CD-RW)
Creative Sound Blaster Recon3Di with THX TruStudio Pro Software
Intel 2230 Wireless-N

It is out of warranty by 3 months. I have taken better care of this laptop more than my own body. I can provide my Amazon and Ebay account references so show 100% positive feedback from online sales. I only have had one transaction here (buyer) on GAF, but it was also positive.

I honestly don't know how much to sell this thing for. I know what I paid for it, and I know I won't get anywhere close to that. Lets say 999 shipped! and I'll throw in a sweet Alienware laptop bag(pictured in the background). I can provide plenty more pictures upon request. Also Skype if you want me to model off the laptop for you, lol. Sorry about the bad quality pictures, iPhones don't do well in this type of lighting.
QmpHKYq.jpg

uXU4AXI.jpg

BFIB

No pics since I'm out and about, but I have:

GTAV PS3 case, manual, all in great shape $25.

Master Replica Darth Vader Lightsaber. Perfect condition , only taken out of the box to display $60.

Necrovex

Positive review for Dmix90. I bought Divinity from him. He was extremely quick, courteous, and followed through with the transaction without any hiccups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom