• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

I'm looking to trade a year of xbox live for Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in making a trade.

side note, I will add more stuff to this post in a few hours... I have to run to work and suddenly wanted DK so I figured I would post this first lol.

BFIB

I'm not sure if anyone would be interested, but we are currently downsizing, so its time to part with my arcade cabinet. I haven't touched the thing in well over a year, and need to rewire the controls, which I just don't have time for with the little bit of gaming time I currently have.

So, I have a J-Pac harness for a MAME cabinet, looking to sell for around $40. I'm at work, so I don't have any pics handy, but here's a pic of the one I have. I'll upload my pics when I get home.

wiring.gif

NYCrooner

WTS

Blue 2DS w/blue zipper case. Excellent condition (case and shield on touch screen since day one).

Bought it for the wife to play Animal Crossing but now that's she's done playing it she's wants a Nook HD (she's a bookworm).
Of course I buckled and bought her one but now this poor little fella needs a new home (I already have one).

$105 shipped.

2ds_zpsfa825e89.jpg

Geneijin

TBH I'm not sure how the Red Card would apply. I'd assume it applies on the total purchase amount which is how a normal credit card would work. You don't know of a Target that sells $10 denominations? They were the exclusive providers of the $10 eShop cards for a while.
Oops. I should have been more specific. I meant $10 PSN cards. Having to commit to buying $40 just for myself to get the promo doesn't appeal to me as much.

The point-of-sale will ring up the first card full price and then the second card with the 25% discount. The cashier will total out the purchase and at that point sales tax will be applied. The red card 5% discount will be applied after sales tax and everything.

Source: I work at Target.
Good to know! And thanks for being here too to answer that.

Geneijin

*Disclaimer* Items are shipped from the Continental U.S. Prices include shipping for physical items unless noted otherwise.

For Sale:
$10 PSN credit - $9 each
PlayStation Network card. $20 denominations available too.

12-month PlayStation Plus membership - $40
PlayStation Plus card.

Dark Souls II Collector's Edition (PS3) - $24 [Pictures]
Just selling the extras - statue, cloth, artbook, case, and soundtrack.

Wii Classic Controller Pro (White) - $22 each. $42 for both. [Pictures]
Bought used. Selling two as a bundle. Cosmetic damage is evident on both. Not minor scratches.

Wii U Pro Controller (White) - $32.61
Brand new. Bought during BestBuy's recent sale. In the end, I decided I want to color match my controllers with my system (same with the above controllers). Shipping is not included and will be determined at the time of shipping.

Payment
Amazon Payments preferred. Buyer will cover the transaction fee, if any, unless agreed upon otherwise.

KiDdYoNe

WTS Steam Gifts:

header_292x136.jpg

Killer is Dead - 9$

header_292x136.jpg

Shovel Knight - 12$

header_292x136.jpg

The Sun At Night - 10,5$

header_292x136.jpg

Gods Will Be Watching - 8$

header_292x136.jpg

Darkwood - 9$

header_292x136.jpg

Banner Saga - 12$ (2 left)

header_292x136.jpg

Transistor - 14,5$

header_292x136.jpg

Dead Rising 3 - 23$

header_292x136.jpg

Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition - 11$ (2 left)

header_292x136.jpg

The Witcher 3 - 18$

header_292x136.jpg

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - 28$

Ultra Street Fighter IV Upgrade - 10$
Ultra Street Fighter IV - 16$

Random stuff, limited stock:

Fallout Collection (1, 2, Tactics) - 4$
Galactic Civilizations® Complete Pack - 2$
Just Cause 2 - 2$
Brutal Legend - 2$
PixelJunk Eden - 3$
Mars: War Logs - 4$
State of Decay - 5$
The Stanley Parable - 8$
Battleblock Theater + Castle Crashers - 4$
Risk of Rain - 4$

Links from Bundles:

Risen 2: Dark Waters, Sacred 2: Gold Edition, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third - 3$
Dead Island Riptide - 3$

Available if you read this.

Coda

For sale:

Used black OLED PS Vita PCH-1001 (Wi-Fi) with 32 gig memory card and Valhalla Knights 3 game. Comes with charger but no original box or paperwork.

Vita is in good condition with some minor surface scratches on screen but otherwise is in good condition. If you'd like some pictures please let me know.

Asking $200, PM me if interested.

WTS:

Games

DS:
Hotel Dusk (game card only) - $10 shipped

Wii:
Rhythm Heaven Fever - $15 shipped
Smash Bros. Brawl - $23 shipped

PS3:
FFX/X-2 HD Limited Edition (Includes Artbook) - $30 shipped

3DS:
SMT IV Artbook/Box/CD (GAME not included): $15 shipped, or trade for Shovel Knight Wii U code

TV

Justified Seasons 1-4 (4 is Blu-ray): $60 shipped
Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD Combo: $30 shipped
Girls Season 1: $15 shipped
Veep Season 1: $15 shipped

PM if interested, GAF Gold, buy with confidence! Paypal preferred!

UPDATE:

Got my PayPal refund today from the isleofsancory fiasco, and I'm assuming the 2 other members that were in my situation did as well.

Remember to stay vigilant GAFfers and maybe send less gifts on PayPal.

Colin.

I accept payment by Paypal Gift, with you covering any fees this incurs. All physical item pricing includes postage, within the UK.

NeoGAF Plus Seller.

WTS

Steam

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $14
Starbound - $10
Civilization IV: Complete - $5
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - $5
Just Cause (Gift) - $1

3DS

Blue 3DS XL (Boxed, Like New) - £100
Super Street Fighter IV (New) - £6

Wii U

Arkham Origins (New) - £13
Wind Waker HD (EU eShop code) - £15
Mario Kart 8 (Like New) - £26

Fracas

#fuckonami
Still looking for a Pikmin 3 eshop code. Let me know if you're selling!

edit: also looking for a Super Mario RPG eshop code.

H3xum

Extremely positive feedback for SmokeMaxX. He's as advertised. Very prompt guy who went out of his way to help me get a deal.

mkenyon

Banned
Reposting:

WTS/T:

ASUS Matrix 7970 with waterblock and stock cooler. Runs at 1200MHz, 1100MHz stock.

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/1020092

Beast of a card that can run most multiplayer games at 120 FPS.

I'm asking $200 shipped. The waterblock is included, and not considered in the asking price. I see it as a "value add" to help move it. Please do not ask for a discount without the waterblock. I will ship it with either the stock cooler or the waterblock installed, whatever is your choice.

Also, I'm looking to sell my AKG Q701s. I love them, but I need something more isolating with a quality mic for LAN environments and competitive play. Asking $180 shipped.

(stock picture, but they're in good as new condition)

Short list of items I'm on the lookout for:

WiiU
M.2 SSD
Sennheiser IE60s, IE80s
Sennheiser G4me Zero, G4me One, PC 363Ds
Steelseries 9H
Pax Prime badges

WTB: Contagion Steam Gift/Key

Has been on sale for $3-$4 on Steam, just seeing if someone is sitting on a copy and wouldnt mind getting rid of it for something close to that.

Uraizen

Banned
To celebrate ebay buyers that aren't the brightest bulb in the bunch, I've decided to sell a Donkey Kong Country Returns code for 3DS for cheap. NA Region.

Digital Code Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS - $5

Must be able to use code ASAP and know you have enough space on your memory card for it. It's still unredeemed as of this post, so come and get it! I'll accept amazon payments or paypal as a gift.

EDIT: Already taken! Thank you for celebrating with me, Fracas.

EDIT #2: Just so I don't get chewed out. Guy opened a case against me saying "I don't get item yet." Knowing ebay would rule in their favor since it's a digital item, I just refund them immediately. I noticed the code was still active and figured I could let a gaffer get it for cheap at the very least just in case the guy was trying to scam me.

Akim

Banned
WTS Nexus 5 - 16gb. It is barely used, and in excellent condition. There are no marks or scratches. I bought the phone because I thought I was going to move to Canada, but I didn't. It was only used for ~1 week. It comes with the phone, charger, and a rignke slim case. Looking for $300 US (free shipping, usps w/ tracking)

E9gFpAxl.jpg

aKwyeeul.jpg

a2FZMNGl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
PS3 Slim 250gb plus 29 games - $360. Paypal gift. The system is in great condition, has a small mark on top. Comes with Dualshock 3, power cable, a/v cable and usb cable. All games tested and work.
Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Socom Confrontation, Oblivion, The Shivering Isles, Infamous, Infamous 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Fallout 3 Game of the year edition, Red Dead Redemption Special Edition, God of War 3, God of War Acsension, Heavy Rain, Assassins Creed 2, Uncharted 2, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Grand Theft Auto 4, Warhawk, Dragon Age Origins, Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear Rising, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, Just Cause 2, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Ni No Kuni, Mortal Kombat, Resonance of Fate.
8tgsQhgl.jpg

ZdZeGawl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Animal Crossing New Leaf(3DS) - $25. Paypal gift. Like new condition game was barely played.
dvanzful.jpg

yqfKWjal.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Shin Megami Tensei IV - $30. Paypal gift. Case and cart is in great condition.
4xvmcP0l.jpg

CcxJo9bl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Legend of Legaia(PS1) - $30. Case has some cracks. Paypal gift only

7M235G7l.jpg
llCLJcdl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Brave Fencer Musashi(PS1) - $40. Paypal gift only. No manual, back of case does have a crack.

IHrYjzYl.jpg

UkSbkNIl.jpg

kuu3TG1l.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Beyond Two Souls(PS2) - $23. Paypal gift. Disc and case are in perfect condition. The game didn't come with a manual.

GTFnBPul.jpg

DWzwfQPl.jpg

Seik

Banned
Shooting big birds in the dark here.

Looking for a copy of M.U.S.H.A. and Alien Soldier on Genesis, hit me up via PM if you have anything interesting! :)

CO_Andy

WTS

Club Nintendo Gold Status Code -- $3 -- You choose the game.

sold

*sorry to the person below. pm is the way things get done in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom