• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB:

Any Japan-GAFers here that can order something from Amazon Japan and send it over to me in the UK? It would be most appreciated.

Please PM if you can. Thanks.

asdad123

Looking to clear out some stuff.

-Samsung Galaxy Tab S 16gb 10.5" White with White Samsung Book cover. This is a little over three weeks old and I only used it a total of 4 times. Figured I would use a tablet a lot, but guess I was wrong lol. Practically new. Looking for $430 ($400 local). Retails for $500 plus $70 for the book cover.

Local pickup in North Jersey.

Bump!

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Prices do not include shipping unless specifically indicated.
-Paypal only!
-Effective immediately I only ship to the continental US, period. After getting totally screwed by shipping estimates on international orders using usps.com, I started actually taking items people asked about (who were outside the US) to the post office to get 100% final accurate shipping costs. 9 people in a row then rescinded their offers after I told them what shipping would actually be at cost, hugely wasting multiple trips, time, and gas to the post office. This was also after advising them up front I would check but that I fully expected the shipping costs to be around the asking price of the item, and that was almost always right about on target for the actual cost. I doubt anyone intentionally misled me, but I simply do not have the time, money, or patience to waste on it anymore. Sorry.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-If you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

DCoEAVG.jpg

WTS - Platinum Nintendo Playing Card set - $22 shipped in the CONUS w/insurance
-This was the 2012 (?) Club Nintendo Platinum reward, you can still see the page on CN for it here. They were opened and looked at once, otherwise like new.

0jkM63H.jpg

World of Disgaea 1 & 2 - $25 for Disgaea 1, $20 for Disgaea 2, $40 both. Both are like new, honestly don't think they were ever even looked at.

QlBGeWo.jpg

Persona Tribute Illustrations - $20 shipped in the CONUS, like new.

jFqFyHZ.jpg

2vu3yW2.jpg

Tales of Destiny Character Collection - $16 shipped in the CONUS, like new. Poster is still fully intact, I think it may actually be two separate posters but it's hard to tell without removing it. One slight crease in one corner of the posters as seen, came that way unfortunately. Otherwise 100% like new.

17CkmVR.jpg

Ultima Collection strategy guide - $25 shipped in the CONUS. Creases to front and back cover (as seen), some wear/damage to the inside but binding is tight and it's 100% readable, just has wear. The poster advertised on the cover seems to be missing, but included are the Atlas and Manual as pictured; it looks like these may have come with the actual Ultima Collection game and not this guide but I have no way of confirming, you get what you see :p

#COBOKBYE

Neo Member
WTS:

Xbox One Day One Edition w/Kinect (original box) - $350

XBOX One Games $25 each:
NBA2K14
Call of Duty Ghosts
Battlefield 4
DeadRising 3
Angry Birds Star Wars - PENDING
Assassins Creed IV
WatchDogs - SOLD
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

Xbox One Price w/all games is $500

PS4 w/original parts & box - $300

PS4 Games($25 each):
Madden 25
Infamous 2nd Son

PS4 is $375 with both games.

Asking for it to be sent as a Paypal gift.

Willing to ship anywhere in the US. Will do local pickup in Chicago area.

If pics are needed, just request them.

Thank you

Price adjustment.

Phil S.

Banned
UPDATE: This has been sold.

I have a like new import copy of Jump Ultimate Stars for the Nintendo DS. It is complete and in excellent condition, only been played once.

I'm looking for $26 shipped for it, and that includes shipping. Looking to ship within the 48 states, please. Thanks for reading!

I have a download code for Final Fantasy X-II for Vita. A friend game me a code before for the game so now I'm left with 2 codes of the game.

I only have a PS4 and PS Vita, so I'm looking to trade the code for something for one of those 2 consoles.

beane316

Hello, everyone. Most of you don't know me but maybe some of you do. I was on here via maxcriden seeking help for Libby, my cat that ha a mammary tumor. I am copying my sell list from CAG in case I can get any help here. They say tragedies come in threes and we have three cats...HOPEFULLY this is the last problem we have for awhile! Thanks for reading!

So...back in May, my cat Libby had a mammary tumor that needed to be surgically removed. It cost a little over $1,000 and thanks to the internet (and a good friend I made on here) I was able to have her successful surgery fully covered! This past Thursday, July 31st, my cat Bizzy had been diagnosed with having kidney crystals. Basically, kidney stones. He was kept overnight with a catheter to flush him out and has to eat special food and use special litter from here on out. We had to take him back to the vet this past Monday to get him some extra fluids injected so he could get the rest of the blood fully flushed out of his system. With that being said, it cost me over $500 to get his situation resolved. I'm trying to sell off my stuff to help fix some of the cost. I'm not sure if it's ok to ask for donations, but I'll remove my Paypal if it's a violation. If you don't see anything and would like to help out my Paypal is beane31611@yahoo.com and if you see anything on here please contact me and we'll see if we can work something out, but please...no extreme lowballs. If you do, I probably won't even reply back to you. If you don't see anything on here...a bump is always appreciated! Thanks for looking!

PS3
*Playstation Eye Camera & Sports Champions (no controller; camera never used; game sealed)
*Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Bundle (2 sealed sets; will require additional shipping charges)
*Resistance 3 (sealed)
*Singstar bundle (sealed; comes with 2 mics; clamshell has damage near the top left corner and the bottom right corner)
*Minecraft (sealed)

PS2
*Tekken 5
*Final Fantasy X-2
*Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
*Primal
*God of War (greatest hits)
*God of War 2 (opened but never played)
*Victorious Boxers: Ippo's Road to Glory
*Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
*Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
*Jak 2 (sealed)
*Jak 3 (sealed; greatest hits)
*Shadow of the Colossus (sealed; greatest hits)
*Final Fantasy XI Online: Treasures of Aht Urhgan (sealed)
*Hot Shots Golf 3 (GH Version)
*Metal Slug 4/5
*Black and Bruised
*The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
*Fatal Fury Battle Archives 1
*ATV Off-road Fury

Wii
*Spectrobes: Origins
*Samba De Amigo
*Spyborgs
*Endless Ocean
*Blastworks
*Sin & Punishment (sealed)
*Dead Space Extraction (sealed)
*A Boy and His Blob (sealed)

Gamecube
*Tales of Symphonia (only first disc has ever been played; player's choice) *pending*
*Geist (sealed)
*Odama (big box is opened; game is sealed; mic has never been used)

XBox Original
*Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
*Yourself Fitness
*Doom 3
*Ninja Gaiden
*Metal Arms Glitch in the System
*MX vs ATV Unleashed (sealed)
*Metal Slug 4 & Metal Slug 5 (sealed)
*Outlaw Golf/Sea Blade bundle
*Outlaw Golf 2
*Outlaw Volleyball
*Outlaw Tennis
*Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This At Home
*Sphinx and The Cursed Mummy
*Need For Speed Underground
*SSX Tricky
*Project Gotham Racing 2
*Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
*Crash Nitro Kart

3DS
*Kirby Triple Deluxe (sealed)
*Shinobi (sealed) *pending*

DS
*Transformers: Ultimate Autobots Edition (sealed)
*Flash Focus: Vision Training In Minutes A Day
*Tony Hawk's American Sk8land
*Feel The Magic XY/XX
*Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ
*Personal Trainer Cooking
*Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010
*Point Blank DS
*Spectrobes
*Sonic Rush
*Treasure World
*Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008
*My Weight Loss Coach

GBA
*Gunstar Super Heroes (sealed)
*Dokapon Monster Hunter (sealed)
*It's Mr. Pants (box, cart, and manual)
*Mario Golf Advance Tour (box, cart, and manual)
*Megaman Battle Network 3 White (cart only; Gamestop sticker on back)
*Drill Dozer (box and manual ONLY)

N64
*Paper Mario (complete; cart, box, and instructions)
*Super Smash Brothers (cart only)
*Turok Rage Wars (cart only)
*Nuclear Strike (label damage; cart only)
*Excitebike 64 (label damage; cart only)
*Roadsters (cart only)
*Superman 64 (cart only) (yeah, I know...lol)

Blu Rays
*The Karate Kid (sealed; Jackie Chan version)
*Salt (sealed)
*The Covenant (sealed)
*Zookeeper (sealed)
*Legion (sealed)
*This Is It (sealed)
*Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete (sealed)

DVDs (most only watched once; all bought brand new...I never buy used dvds/blu rays)
*The Incredibles
*The Nightmare Before Christmas
*A Bug's Life
*The Princess and the Frog
*Whisper of the Heart
*Howl's Moving Castle
*Ponyo
*My Neighbor Totoro
*The Marine
*Going Overboard
*The Girl Next Door
*Daddy Day Care
*Starsky & Hutch
*Hot Fuzz
*Elektra
*The Brothers Solomon
*The Comebacks
*30 Days of Night
*Observe and Report
*Rat Race (new with stickers; no shrinkwrap)
*The Grudge
*Superbad (unrated; sealed)
*Speed (sealed)
*Duplex
*The Wedding Singer
*Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon (sealed)
*Blades Of Glory (sealed)
*Alexander (director's cut; sealed)
*The Nines (sealed)
*Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again
*Waiting...
*Matchstick Men
*Boat Trip
*Hamlet 2
*The Chronicles Of Riddick
*Pitch Black
*Stealing Harvard
*The Ping Pong Club: Loser's Club
*Nutty Professor 2: The Klumps
*Jurassic Park
*The Lost World: Jurassic Park (sealed)
*Jurassic Park 3
*Van Wilder
*Joe Somebody
*Kung Fu Hustle
*Fear
*Leatherheads
*Mr. Bean's Holiday
*American Outlaws
*Terms Of Endearment (I Love The 80's version; sealed)
*Spider-Man
*Spider-Man 2
*Spider-Man 3

Hello, everyone. Most of you don't know me but maybe some of you do. I was on here via maxcriden seeking help for Libby, my cat that ha a mammary tumor. I am copying my sell list from CAG in case I can get any help here. They say tragedies come in threes and we have three cats...HOPEFULLY this is the last problem we have for awhile! Thanks for reading!

So...back in May, my cat Libby had a mammary tumor that needed to be surgically removed. It cost a little over $1,000 and thanks to the internet (and a good friend I made on here) I was able to have her successful surgery fully covered! This past Thursday, July 31st, my cat Bizzy had been diagnosed with having kidney crystals. Basically, kidney stones. He was kept overnight with a catheter to flush him out and has to eat special food and use special litter from here on out. We had to take him back to the vet this past Monday to get him some extra fluids injected so he could get the rest of the blood fully flushed out of his system. With that being said, it cost me over $500 to get his situation resolved. I'm trying to sell off my stuff to help fix some of the cost. I'm not sure if it's ok to ask for donations, but I'll remove my Paypal if it's a violation. If you don't see anything and would like to help out my Paypal is beane31611@yahoo.com and if you see anything on here please contact me and we'll see if we can work something out, but please...no extreme lowballs. If you do, I probably won't even reply back to you. If you don't see anything on here...a bump is always appreciated! Thanks for looking!

I think you need some extra help. ;)

WTS - Last of Us Remastered $35 shipped to US. Paypal gift or buyer covers fees. Comes with the case and everything. Just finished it, zero interest in the multiplayer.

EDIT: And sold already.

Hi!

I'm trying to trade my retron 5 for someone's vita 2000.

The retron 5 is in fine shape and includes the box. It's the gray , black, and purple one (looks a bit like a U.S. SNES.

All I ask in return is a vita 2000. If you throw in some extras (memory card, for instance), I can throw in some retro games of your choice.

Alternatively, I will sell it for $150 shipped in the U.S. Way less than eBay and amazon.

I have awesome feedback on here and on eBay.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Positive feedback for KiDdYoNe.

Sold me the games I needed swiftly. Time to spend the rest of the night playing Banner Saga ;)

Siyou

positive feedback for Geneijin~

He was pretty awesome and I accidentally gave him more than it was worth, so he even sent the money back :) great guy~~

KiDdYoNe

Big feedback list for quite some time (sorry):

Positive seller feedback for Geneijin. Got some sweet 20$ PSN code.

Positive buyer feedback for:

July:
Facism
stlobus
robotrock

tm24 (very positive feedback, had a few problems with Steam, said me no fucking word about it)
CO_Andy (same here)
fader
19 & 21
ipukespiders
CcrooK
Aris Shadows
purvispisgah
TriangleMasher

August:
Vincent Alexander
SourCinnamon
M3z_
spoonztt
PepsimanVsJoe
Stantron
Kyo645
Bronetta

Lemstar

NeoGAF Gold Seller/Plus Buyer

I need money; buy some of my crap. Ask for photos if you're interested.

WTS:

Sony PlayStation 4 $290 shipped - some scratches on the HDD cover. Left thumbstick on the included DS4 is a bit damaged - it might be one of the bum ones. Includes power cable and USB cable.

Xbox 360 Slim Halo 4 Limited Edition $150 shipped - front USB port cover is scratched, but remainder of console surface is in good cosmetic condition. Chrome trim has some tarnish which can be scrubbed off. Visible rust under the top fan grill. Includes power brick; no HDD or controller.

Nintendo 3DS XL (blue) $150 shipped - no cosmetic damage except for one of the studs on the bottom looking a little faded. Screen protector applied to both top and bottom screens. Includes original accessories (4GB SD card, stylus, charger) and documentation/packaging.

PlayStation Vita TV + 8GB memory card $100 shipped - no packaging. Some scratches on the surface.

MadCatz Chun-Li Tournament Edition S Arcade Stick (#929/2000) PS3 $185 shipped - couple of scratches to the lenticular surface. Warranty seal not broken. Includes original box.

The Elder Scrolls Anthology (Skyrim Legendary Edition, Oblivion GOTY Edition, Morrowind GOTY Edition) Steam key $20

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
I have a Blue Nintendo 2DS Pokemon Y bundle with the original box that I would be willing to part with for $100 dollars + shipping.

I also have a iPhone 4 Verizon with the original box and documents for 80 dollars + shipping, or best offer.

Both are like new, no scratches dents or dings in either.

PM me if you want pics of either.

chualie

NeoGAF Gold Seller/Plus Buyer

I need money; buy some of my crap. Ask for photos if you're interested.

WTS:

Sony PlayStation 4 $290 shipped - some scratches on the HDD cover. Left thumbstick on the included DS4 is a bit damaged - it might be one of the bum ones.

PM'd

WTS the following items.

Prices include shipping to continental US:

umLVUDH.jpg

7 Silent Hill comics, a few Sonic comics, and a Sonic book featuring the first several comics in the first series ---- $20 shipped priority

fd62YGr.jpg

Yoshi wallet ---- Shows some wear on the outer edges and back, but not damaged at all --- $10 shipped priority

tTos7Iu.jpg

Various collectible trading cards. Baseball, Basketball, Xmen, DC Heroes, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Tick, Dick Tracy, etc. ---- $15 shipped priority

9OUjNS9.jpg

Ualrrqb.jpg

Sony DCR-HC36 Handycam. Takes Mini-dv tapes
Cost me a couple hundred dollars, bought it new.
Like New Condition. Used it twice and never ended up getting it out again. Great product though, just not my thing.

I seemed to have misplaced the battery charger, though the battery itself is included, along with the pictured items. The battery charger can be found on ebay in excess for around 8 dollars. ---- $60 shipped priority

B97iY5R.jpg

Tiny i-mobile cellphone I bought in Thailand. Works w/ a US sim card.
You can use mp3s as ringtones. It's tiny and fits into a baby sock. I don't use it anymore, but couldn't bring myself to throw it away. Charges via USB or AC Adapter in box. Also includes headset.

---- $15 shipped priority

Wu1AXdD.jpg

An old EGM, FF8 strategy guide, and a like-new Kingdom Hearts 2 collectors strategy guide, with Jiminy's journal and all the character/item stickers unused.

---- $25 shipped priority

The Sega Bundles
Every single game, game system, controller, and cable, has been cleaned and tested.
Lowest prices yet. Bought all this stuff in a lottery of sorts and just trying to recoup some of the costs.

Genesis Model 3 system has a missing front cartridge door flap but works beautifully anyway. Leave a game in, like pictured, and you'd never know the difference.

ZNuTZbZ.jpg

---- $30 shipped priority

7PmfrYb.jpg

7Ab9559.jpg

OdaaXvY.jpg

---- $25 shipped priority

8q4A7li.jpg

YLoD PS3
- Worked great, original owner, no smoking. Died while watching DVD. Got DVD out, but now won't start or dies in seconds upon starting.
Original 60GB backward compatable w/ PSone and PS2. HDD replaced to larger size 125 or 250 GB. Don't recall which.

Sold for Repair or Parts.

---- $40 shipped priority

PM if interested. Thanks!

Fracas

#fuckonami
Positive seller feedback for Geneijin!

Helped me turn my GS credit into Amazon credit without asking for anything extra in return. Awesome, trustworthy gaffer.

Thought it might be time to sell a few things again. :)

Board games:
Pandemic- 2008 edition, with the old art. Has all the pieces, and board is in great shape. Played a couple of times. $15

Mwahahaha!- like new, never played it, as I could never talk the family into it. $50

Pokémon TCG - anyone have any interest in these? My collection is mainly from the Diamond/Pearl Era, with some Black/White. PM me if you have any interest.

Shipping is not included, but plan on about $7 for USPS Priority Mail. I will ship to the continental US only. Payment via PayPal.

Thanks for reading!

jokkir

WTT

My Gold gift from Club Nintendo + Witcher 2 for your Platinum prize (Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D)

The deadline for the gifts expiring is coming soon so I'm trying to trade it fast. PM me.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Positive seller feedback for Bboy AJ!

Sold me a Wii U at a great deal and it arrived quickly and in perfect shape. Even went the extra mile and shipped priority. Thanks again!

DedValve

Banned
I have the gold status on club nintendo and I think I redeemd Zelda 2, I'll try to find the code for that. Anyone up for a trade?

Not sure what I want really, anything of equal or lesser value would be cool, doesn't need to be restricted to Nintendo (I have xbox/ps3/steam mac)

Also I'm looking around but I have a pristine (no scratches/visual bluffs) Macbook Pro Retina 13 inch from winter 2013.

It's the lowest end model (4gb ram, 128ssd, I think 2.4 ghz could be wrong). What value could I get from that? Looking to upgrade to one with bigger memory and ram in the near future.

pje122

Hi!

I'm trying to trade my retron 5 for someone's vita 2000.

The retron 5 is in fine shape and includes the box. It's the gray , black, and purple one (looks a bit like a U.S. SNES.

All I ask in return is a vita 2000. If you throw in some extras (memory card, for instance), I can throw in some retro games of your choice.

Alternatively, I will sell it for $150 shipped in the U.S. Way less than eBay and amazon.

I have awesome feedback on here and on eBay.
You need that for the podcast what the heck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom