• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amooox

First time trying to sell something, I hope I do this right.

I'm looking to sell a code for The Last of Us Remastered that came with my Canadian PS4.

I would like a 35$ Amazon.ca gift card for it.

WTS So I'm willing to sell a code for The Last of Us Remastered for 35$~ (negotiable), let me know.

It's been awhile since I sold anything but I just found an extra Microsoft Xbox $20 card laying around that I forgot about. I am out of the Xbox eco-system.

Microsoft Xbox 20.00 card - I am looking to trade even up for a $20 e-Shop card or I would take $15 paypal.

I also have a large collection of Dreamcast titles I will likely be posting soon.

Project Justice
Power Stone
Power Stone 2
Skies of Arcadia
Shenmue (both regular and limited edition that includes the soundtrack)
Grandia II

And like 30-40 lesser value games. I am focusing in on Nintendo for my retro collection and just don't have the room or the want to collect the sega stuff. If anyone is interested in snagging a perfect "starter" collection for dreamcast stuff with most of the interesting stuff covered, shoot me a PM and we can discuss, otherwise like I said I'll get a full title list and some pricing up.

Plenty of feedback past/present --
dTMQ4kb.jpg

Slixshot

Banned
WTS: Used Asus G73JH
Factory restored settings (but had to make a profile to collect the image below)

3X5pPcO.jpg

m6sZ0w7l.jpg

Mobility Radeon 5870
500 GB Hard Drive

Click here for pictures!!

I have a G75 and this was my older computer. It worked well for me, but had some overheating issues before I fixed the fans. Haven't had a problem with it in quite some time. Just wanted to mention that.

The case has a couple scratches, but this thing shouldnt really be played in public anyway. More of a "more-portable desktop" if you ask me.

It's a great Moba computer, can run most last gen games, and is an indie powerhouse. :)

$250 with free shipping

NeoGAF Gold Seller/Plus Buyer

I need money; buy some of my crap. Ask for photos if you're interested.

WTS:

Sony PlayStation 4 $290 shipped - some scratches on the HDD cover. Left thumbstick on the included DS4 is a bit damaged - it might be one of the bum ones.

Nintendo 3DS XL (blue) $150 shipped - no cosmetic damage except for one of the studs on the bottom looking a little faded. Screen protector applied to both top and bottom screens. Includes original accessories (4GB SD card, stylus, charger) and documentation/packaging.

PlayStation Vita TV + 8GB memory card $100 shipped - no packaging. Some scratches on the surface.

MadCatz Chun-Li Tournament Edition S Arcade Stick (#929/2000) $185 shipped - couple of scratches to the lenticular surface. Warranty seal not broken. Includes original box.

BlazBlue: Chronophantasma (PSV) - $30
XBlaze Code: Embryo (PSV) - $30

What system is the stick for?

WTS(US Only)
PS3 Slim 250gb plus 29 games - $360. Paypal gift. The system is in great condition, has a small mark on top. Comes with Dualshock 3, power cable, a/v cable and usb cable. All games tested and work.
Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Socom Confrontation, Oblivion, The Shivering Isles, Infamous, Infamous 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Fallout 3 Game of the year edition, Red Dead Redemption Special Edition, God of War 3, God of War Acsension, Heavy Rain, Assassins Creed 2, Uncharted 2, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Grand Theft Auto 4, Warhawk, Dragon Age Origins, Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear Rising, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, Just Cause 2, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Ni No Kuni, Mortal Kombat, Resonance of Fate.
8tgsQhgl.jpg

ZdZeGawl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Animal Crossing New Leaf(3DS) - $25. Paypal gift. Like new condition game was barely played.
dvanzful.jpg

yqfKWjal.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Shin Megami Tensei IV - $20. Paypal gift. Case and cart is in great condition.
4xvmcP0l.jpg

CcxJo9bl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Legend of Legaia(PS1) - $30. Case has some cracks. Paypal gift only

7M235G7l.jpg
llCLJcdl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Brave Fencer Musashi(PS1) - $40. Paypal gift only. No manual, back of case does have a crack.

IHrYjzYl.jpg

UkSbkNIl.jpg

kuu3TG1l.jpg

Geneijin

Positive buyer feedback for Refyref

Payment issues arose, but Refyref corrected it. Appreciated.

Positive buyer feedback for Fracas and itzknickknac

Great customers.

5amshift

Banned
The Last of Us North American PS4 codes:

Includes:

The Last of Us Remastered
Bygones Bundle
Survivalist Weapon Bundle
Government Issue Bundle
Situational Survival Skills Bundle
Nightmare Bundle
Rally Bundle
Killer Bundle
Prof. Survival Skills Bundle

$45 each.

dmix90

WTS
Price list - there are price check request, feedback and error report forms plus more detailed info about each gift. Don't forget that you can use search function( CTRL+F )
If i confused some numbers or screwed somewhere else please let me know :D
Type: Steam or GOG Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt

Price: $17.99, $33.99(Trilogy Pack)
  • Divinity: Original Sin

Price: $18.99, $8.99(DLC)
Type: Steam Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • Alien: Isolation

Price: $30.49 $28.99
  • Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™

Price: $27.99
  • Next Car Game

Price: $29.99 $19.99
  • Football Manager 2015

Price: $30.99 $27.99
  • Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse

Price: $14.99
  • Saints Row

Price*: $10.99(IV: GOTC Edition), $16.99(Ultimate Franchise Pack)
  • Metro Redux

Price: $14.99(Bundle), $7.99(2033, Last Light)
  • Dead Rising

Price: $18.99(DR2 Complete Pack), $21.99(DR3 Apocalypse Edition)
  • GRID Autosport

Price: $27.99, $15.99(Season Pass)
  • Indie Selection 1

Price: *$8.99(Mind: Path to Thalamus), $11.99(Crypt of the NecroDancer), $12.99(Space Engineers), $14.99(Kerbal Space Program)
  • Indie Selection 2

Price: $14.99(Kentucky Route Zero), *$16.99(Lichdom: Battlemage), $9.99(Broforce), $13.99(Transistor)
  • Indie Selection 3

Price: $11.99(Shovel Knight), $16.99(Prison Architect), $15.99(Endless Space), $12.99(Sunless Sea)
  • Indie Selection 4

Price: $12.99(Rust), $11.99(Rogue Legacy), $11.99(Plague Inc: Evolved), $9.99(OlliOlli)
  • Counter-Strike

Price: $11.99(Global Offensive), $15.99(Counter-Strike Complete)
  • Firefall

Price: $20.99(Starter Pack), $64.99(Digital Deluxe Edition)
  • Assetto Corsa

Price: $30.99
  • Resident Evil

Price: $13.99(RE4), $8.99(RE5), $24.99(RE6 Complete Pack), $18.99(RE Revelations)
  • Dishonored - Game of the Year Edition

Price: $19.99
  • Darksiders

Price: $9.99(D1), $16.99(D2), $30.99(Franchise Pack)
  • Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Price: $13.99
  • Tropico 5

Price: $21.99
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Bundle

Price: $21.99
  • Stronghold Crusader 2

Price: $24.99
  • Rocksmith 2014

Price: $24.99
  • Anno 2070

Price: $18.99
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Price: $15.99, $11.99(Mirror of Fate HD)
  • Call of Duty

Price: $30.99(Ghosts Gold Edition), $24.99(Black Ops, MW3), $14.99(MW2, MW, WAW)
  • Warmachine Tactics

Price: $33.99
  • LEGO - The Hobbit

Price: $15.99
  • Killer is Dead

Price: $13.99
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PAL)

• Defense Grid 2

Price: $12.99
  • Shadow Warrior

Price: $18.99
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Price: $4.99
  • Magic 2015

Price: $8.99, $13.99(Special Edition), $18.99(Complete Bundle)
  • Strider

Price: $11.99
  • Divinity: Dragon Commander

• The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

Price: $12.99
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV

Price: $15.99, $9.99(Digital Upgrade)
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2

Price: $11.99
  • Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

Type: Steam Gifts ( Software ) | Payment: PayPal
  • Software

Price: $29.99(YNAB4), $31.99(RPG Maker VX Ace), *$84.99(Substance Indie Pack), $15.99(3D Mark), $16.99(DisplayFusion), *$21.99(LDWKS IE)
    Note: Ask if you need something else
Type: Battle.net Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • Blizzard Games

Price: $29.99(D3), $26.99(D3:ROS), $15.99(SC2), $15.99(SC2:HOTS)
You can also buy any other region free game,DLC or software through me if you want. I will check region and tell you the final price. If game gets a discount on steam or other store you will receive appropriate discount from me. Please keep in mind my time zone ( UTC/GMT +4 hours ), but feel free to message me even if i am not available, i will try to answer everyone asap.
Contact me on Steam or PM

* - Steam Sale price

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

WTS:

Games

DS:
Hotel Dusk (game card only) - $10 shipped

Wii:
Rhythm Heaven Fever - $15 shipped
Smash Bros. Brawl - $23 shipped

PS3:
FFX/X-2 HD Limited Edition (Includes Artbook) - $30 shipped

3DS:
SMT IV Artbook/Box/CD (GAME not included): $15 shipped, or trade for Shovel Knight Wii U code

TV

Justified Seasons 1-4 (4 is Blu-ray): $60 shipped
Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD Combo: $30 shipped
Girls Season 1: $15 shipped
Veep Season 1: $15 shipped

PM if interested, GAF Gold, buy with confidence! Paypal preferred!

Hello GAF! Here is what I have for sale:

20140807_162512.jpg

Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Edition, PS Vita, Brand New, Unopened - $150

Zone of the Enders HD Limited Edition, PS3, Brand New, Unopened - $25 SOLD

Knights in the Nightmare DS w/ Artbook, Game is brand new, Artbook has a slight dent going down the middle but otherwise in great condition- $50 SOLD

Persona 4 Official Perfect Guide, Japanese, Read once, Very Good Condition, $25

Dark Souls Collector's Edition, PS3, Brand New, Box has slight wear on it, tape on top is not sticking, plastic case on top is uneven though it was like this when I received it, Unopened - $60

Catherine Love is Over Deluxe Edition, PS3, Game is and is in great condition, the contents of the deluxe edition are unopened, pizza box cover has slight wear on the corners and the stick on the cardboard box is slightly pealed on the top left corner. $50 SOLD

This is the first time I've tried to sell something so I do not have any positive feedback. I have great buyer feedback on eBay though I haven't used the service in a couple years.

Shipping to the US only and accepting PayPal.

PM me if interested and I will get back to you as soon as I get the message.

Thanks!

Defunkled

Positive feedback for SlasherJPC.

He sold me a nice copy of Rule of Rose at a really awesome price. Would definitely buy from again!

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

EVGA GTX 660Ti 2GB SuperClocked
- $120
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10
Game of Thrones Season 2 DVD - $10

PM me if interested in purchasing these shoes:

Air Jordan 11 Retro Space Jam - Size 9
Air Jordan 3 Retro Black/Cement - Size 9
Air Jordan XX3 White/Varsity Red - Size 9
Air Jordan 12 Retro Taxi - Size 8.5
Nike SB Dunk High Premier Twin Peaks - Size 9
Nike SB Dunk High Thai Temple Eric Koston - Size 9.5
Lebron VII Christ the King - Size 9

Fracas

#fuckonami
Just got a Wii U, and apparently Super Mario RPG was a Club Nintendo reward a while back and I missed it.

So, I'd love to trade any of this month's Club Nintendo Reward games for it. Alternatively, I'll just buy it from someone. PM me if you're selling. I'm also looking for a Pikmin 3 eshop code.

Colin.

I accept payment by Paypal Gift, with you covering any fees this incurs. All physical item pricing includes postage, within the UK.

NeoGAF Plus Seller.

WTS

Steam

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $14
Starbound - $10
Civilization IV: Complete - $5
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - $5
Just Cause (Gift) - $1

3DS

Blue 3DS XL (Boxed, Like New) - £100
Super Street Fighter IV (New) - £6

Wii U

Arkham Origins (New) - £13
Wind Waker HD (EU eShop code) - £15
Mario Kart 8 (Like New) - £26

webkatt

I hope this is allowed here, if not ask me to delete.

I have a 12-Month XBL Gold code I would like to trade for a 12 Month XBL Code w/Shadow Jago.

I'm scoured my area and no stores have that version of the card. I don't care about the physical card.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
If you're located in Canada, add $10 for shipping of small items (360 or 3DS games) and $15 for big ones (SDOJ LE). If you're located in the US, add $15 for shipping of small items and $20 for big ones. If you get more than one item from me, add $2 for each subsequent game. All items shipped with tracking number. All prices in USD. All items are region-free unless explicitly stated.

Xbox 360

• Cave Shooting Collection DLC disc (JP region-locked)* - $90
  • Dodonpachi Saidaioujou Limited Edition - $75
  • Muchi Muchi Pork! & Pink Sweets - $45
  • Mushihimesama Futari - $30
  • Espgaluda II Black Label (with OST) - $35
  • Guwange JP XBLA code (JP region-locked) - $10
3DS

• BlazBlue Continuum Shift II (NA region-locked) - $25
  • Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (NA region-locked) - $25
Some images:

Full album here.

*The DLC disc that I'm selling is not the "replacement" disc, it is the original DLC disc that came with the Cave Shooting Collection Kan, which if I'm not mistaken includes only the DLC from the 2013 collection and has a bug that does not allow you to install more than 7 or 8 pieces of DLC simultaneously. As far as I know, it works ok. It just takes a bit more time to install all content.

Lemstar

I hope this is allowed here, if not ask me to delete.

I have a 12-Month XBL Gold code I would like to trade for a 12 Month XBL Code w/Shadow Jago.

I'm scoured my area and no stores have that version of the card. I don't care about the physical card.
It's not forbidden, but given prices on Shadow Jago codes, it might be rough finding a taker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom