• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark5130

WTB

This one is a little off the wall, but I'm looking for a complete copy of Plumbers Don't Wear Ties for the 3DO. Yeah, the game is terrible, but I need it for my collection! Also looking for black label Mortal Kombat 4 and Mortal Kombat Trilogy on PS1. All potential items need to be in good shape and from a smoke-free environment.

WTS

Would like PayPal gift. PM me if you're interested!

PSN $50 code - $40
Xbox LIVE $20 code - $15
Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code (no expansions) - $10
Final Fantasy X-2 Wall Scrolls - Pending

WTS/WTT - All items are from a smoke-free home.

Actraiser 2 SNES world map/poster insert. A few blemishes, but has no holes or tears along the fold lines. A great collectable on its own or to complete your game. $15 shipped to lower U.S. 48.

I'm not sure if there would be any interest for these, but I've got three loose McFarlane Matrix figures with display stands. A few of the accessories are missing. I also have an assortment of action figures sitting in a box that I would like to see be enjoyed by someone else. If you see something that you're interested in, feel free to PM me an offer! Lower 48 U.S. only, please. The two Soul Calibur II McFarlane figures have been sold.

Positive Seller Feedback for Dmix90

It took all of 5 minutes for me to finally see if Steam-GAF hype over Trails in the Sky has been right, pretty excited. Totally plan to work with him again, really cool dude.

Positive feedback for Risible

Sold him an Oculus Rift DK2. Quick responses, went above board to make me feel comfortable with sale, prompt payment. Would definitely sell to again.

Risible

Positive feedback for Risible

Sold him an Oculus Rift DK2. Quick responses, went above board to make me feel comfortable with sale, prompt payment. Would definitely sell to again.

Thought I had left you feedback, but just did a search of the thread and apparently I hadn't :).

Postitive feedback for Dark Faze, very smooth and quick transaction. Thanks DF!

dmix90

Positive buyer feedback for MoonGred, Isaccard, Gunstarheroes, ipukespiders, Velikost, Nete, khaine86, rainking187, Alessandro, kn1ves24, Lord-Audie, kaioshade, CambriaRising, jam86
Fast and smooth transactions. Thank you!

Would anybody be interested in buying a Logitech g110 gaming keyboard (not mechanical)? i've had it for about 2 years and while used, it is still in good condition. It is missing the little "rester" thing that extends out for hands to rest on. I always thought it was a flimsy junk piece so i took it off and i dont know where it is. It is absolutely not needed though to fully enjoy the keyboard.

$35 shipped (paypal). PM me if interested.
9AC4vuR.jpg

Geneijin

Positive buyer feedback for blazenumb1, corrosivefrost, Drilbit777, and suffah

Smooth transactions.

Positive buyer feedback for EGM92

I took more than 2 business days to ship, and EGM92 was patient enough to buy my games still. I wouldn't suggest ever doing what I did, but I'm glad EGM92 was willing to forgive and buy from me. Really appreciated. For that, a great customer.

Positive feedback for JaseC helped me get a Steam game I wanted.

Positive feedback for dmix90 bought a Steam game from them and it was very easy.

I dont know if you can sell non gaming stuff here, but might as well try. Anyways, I have an exclusive SDCC 2014 Figuarts Vegeta for sale. If interested please feel free to PM me.

Akim

Banned
WTS Nexus 5 - 16gb. It is barely used, and in excellent condition. There are no marks or scratches. I bought the phone because I thought I was going to move to Canada, but I didn't. It was only used for ~1 week. It comes with the phone, charger, and a rignke slim case. Looking for $300 US (free shipping, usps w/ tracking)

E9gFpAxl.jpg

aKwyeeul.jpg

mannerbot

WTS Nexus 5 - 16gb. It is barely used, and in excellent condition. There are no marks or scratches. I bought the phone because I thought I was going to move to Canada, but I didn't. It was only used for ~1 week. It comes with the phone, charger, and a rignke slim case. Looking for $300 US (free shipping, usps w/ tracking)

You should probably edit out that picture of the IMEI.

baphomet

Bunch of random extra stuff I have currently that I'm ready to get rid of. Mostly interested in cash, but aside from that maybe a 32GB or 64GB Vita stick.

Alright first up.

Vita 1000 3G Model in very good condition with 4GB stick - $120 shipped
Overall it's in really good condition. probably like a 7.5 or 8 out of 10. It will be factory restored before shipping, and will ship out USPS Priority Mail.

Brand New Retrobit 2.4Ghz Wireless SNES Controller - $15 shipped

Bought a few of these and had an extra. There are some bad reviews of this online, but they're mostly from user error. I've yet to have an issue with the other 5 I own. For another $15 this can be modded to work on an NES should you want a good latency wireless NES controller.

White/Pink 2DS - $85 shipped

In decent condition. The bottom screen has a scratch on it shown in the picture, and it doesn't include the stylus.

Tascam DR-05 - $75 Shipped

Bought it, but ended up going with a complete mic setup for my needs. Maybe used a total of 30 minutes or so. Still has the plastic over the screen.

XRGB Mini Euro Scart to JP21 adapter - $16 shipped

This was sent with my mini, but I already had another so I don't need it. This will plug into the Mini's original JP21 input, and you can plug Euro wired scart cables into the end.

El Gato Game Capture HD - $110 shipped

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1vatA4_Q6IyPYGXHG1lkEg/videos
That's a link to a bunch of stuff all captured by this.

Comes with everything except the box. I know I have it here somewhere, but I couldn't find it just now. If I do find it obviously I'll throw it in. Works great though. Only reason I'm selling is I decided to go with something that can capture 1080p/60. Software can be downloaded from the site.

Pro Sound and Backlight modded Original GameBoy DMG - $85 shipped
Works great, with a great picture. It's a Play it Loud black model with a pink backlight. prosound is the trss jack on the bottom of the handheld. I have another and that's the only reason this is being sold.

GBA AGS-101 40 pin Backlight Adapter Cables - $30 shipped for both

These are cables for adding the nicer AGS-101 screen into the original style GBA models. These are for 40 pin GBAs. These were purchased directly from Zerey Zhang and never used.

Also have 7 Funtastic RGB Modded N64's. Colors are Smoke, Orange, Purple x2, Red, and 2 Green with matching controllers. Pictures of these can be provided if you're interested.

$175 for Green N64 with 1 matching controller
$125 for Smoke (has small crack on the side vent)
$140 for the rest of them.

They all include console and jumper pak as well.

Thanks for looking.

Raytow

WTS: Shipping included worldwide with all the items.

1/6 Illya Swinsuit Ver. Fate Hollow Ataraxia 70$

1/7 Ignis Max Factory 85$

1/8 Rei & Asuka Plugsuit PVC by Kotobukiya 75$

1/8 Rin Tohsaka Fantasy Noble Maid PVC by Good Smile 80$

1/6 Iroha PVC pretty big figure of the busty Samurai Shodown ninja/maid for 90$

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor OVA+TV Series Ultra Edition 90$

Nadia the secret of the blue water - Perfect Collection aka Tin Can version 90$

Need pics? PM.

jokkir

WTT

Reposting

My Gold gift from Club Nintendo + Witcher 2 (PC) for your Platinum prize (Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D)

The deadline for the gifts expiring is coming soon so I'm trying to trade it fast. PM me.

Reposting here, along with an odd request. I have a EU Vita code for Ys: Memories of Celceta that I'd like to trade for a US Vita code.

I'd even be up for trading for some PSN credit, if that is an option for someone. Just let me know.

Okay, so I have a ton of stuff to trade here - really looking for the two games above, but any and all offers will certainly be considered. Had lots of interest last time, so apologies if I didn't respond fast enough.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tdTIV8I6bX8sOq3QKz4fJ3Z1BQoi8dWbued14NZDgoM/edit?pli=1#gid=0
Here's a small sample of what's available:

• Gameboy Player with disc and manual (GC)
  • The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)
  • Xenosaga I, II, and III
  • Chrono Trigger (SNES)
  • Very long list of RPGs and Classics
Available items are on the following systems:

• SNES
  • PS1
  • PS3
  • PS3
  • PS4
  • Vita
  • GameCube
  • Wii/Wii U
  • DS/3DS)

MysticX

Positive feedback for Colin.

btw, does the feedback list reset each year? I remember I had some +++ ones, but that might be since last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom