• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up guys,

WTS

I have a wired Xbox 360 controller. Works perfectly. Used it to play some PC games. Got a wireless one now.

Price is $25 shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

Paypal only.

Thanks.

il3IbyBvp5Z7v.jpg

kyoakuma

Banned
Bitfenix Prodigy Mini Itx Case
FM2-A75IA-E53 Mother Board
AMD A10-5800k
ATI Radeon HD7870 2gb Video card
8Gb 1600mhz Ram
500gb Hard Drive
DVD/CD Drive
Windows 7

Benchmarked the game i play the most, FFXIV, and scored a 8200 on desktop high settings. plays other games like a dream

asking $500 shipped. Pics below. 335 feedback on ebay 100%

20140731_110420.jpg

20140806_075244.jpg

Bii

Bitfenix Prodigy Mini Itx Case
FM2-A75IA-E53 Mother Board
AMD A10-5800k
ATI Radeon HD7870 2gb Video card
8Gb 1600mhz Ram
500gb Hard Drive
DVD/CD Drive
Windows 7

Benchmarked the game i play the most, FFXIV, and scored a 8200 on desktop high settings. plays other games like a dream

asking $500 shipped. Pics below. 335 feedback on ebay 100%

Not sure what's going on here but I've seen you posted this up in the $400 range and then went even as low as $375 and now it's at $500? Are you constantly changing the components or something?

can you sell non-games stuff in here too? Going to be a long shot, but wondering if any UK Gaffers might want to buy a UK car registration plate - N30 GAF. I had it on my Z4 but now have a new car so not using it anymore

BJZZq2h.jpg

Was this just a random occurrence? 0_o

If not what does the N30 stand for

Wurdfurd

WTS
Htc One M8 Silver unopened
$650 shipped (in NA) and unlocked (if necessary, locked to canadian network Telus)

Won in a contest at work but I already have one.

reposting

this is a weird request, but would anyone consider trading a Pokemon Heart Gold box for a Pokemon Soul Silver box? (no cardboard just jewel case). I have two Soul Silver cases but no Heart Gold ones

also possibly MAYBE looking to buy a Surface Pro or iPad Air if anyone is selling one

WTS

PS2

Playstation 2 w/ Controller, Memory Card (8MB), Eyetoy and Cables
Mad Maestro - $4
007 Everything or Nothing - $3
Need for Speed Underground - $5
Shadow of the Colossus - $12
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $3
Spiderman 2 - $6
Kingdom Hearts - $10
Kingdom Hearts:Re:Chain of Memories - $11
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $13
Silent Hill 2 - $12
Katamari Damacy - $11
Metal Gear Solid 2 - $4
Final Fantasy X - $9
Final Fantasy X-2 - $7
Dance Dance Revolution Extreme - $3
I-Ninja - $5 (No Case)
Front Mission 4- $5 (No Case)
Persona 4 - $20 (Complete w/ Bonus Disc)
--------------------------------
3DS

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - $23
--------------------------------
GBA/DS (None of the GBA games are CIB)

Megaman Zero 1 - $10
Megaman Zero 2 - $9
Megaman Zero 3 - $10
Legend of Zelda ALLTP - $12
Rayman Raving Rabbids - $4
Nintendogs Labrador - $3
Animal Crossing Wild World - $14
Yoshi Touch&Go - $10
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers in Time - $10
Sonic Rush Adventure - $8
Kirby Squeak Squad - $20
Pokemon Ranger 2 - $8
Children of Mana - $10
Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland - $10
Legacy of Goku 1&2 - $13
Mario Party Advance - $7
Final Fantasy I&II Dawn of Souls - $10
Final Fantasy IV Advance - $7
Zoids Legacy - $16
Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red (PM for more info)
Wario Ware Twisted

CN: Platinum code for 10 - 15$

Vita

Gravity Rush
Lumines Electronic Symphony
Rayman Origins
Sly Cooper 4
Disgaea 3 (cart only)

If anyone is interested in buying the whole PS2 package I could probably do it for 90 - 100, or possibly cheaper. I'd like to get around 120 for it, but that's more the high end.

Also I'd prefer to sell GBA games in multiples, or put them toward a trade of some sort.

U.S. Seller
I'll only ship internationally if buyer pays for shipping

also selling WH40K models, Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, and MTG cards if anyone is into that

Got some spares to get rid of and also have Lara Croft for sale (limited amount) since I loved the previous one and want to let everyone enjoy it for a cheap price.
Unfortunately I'll only sell Lara Croft with the Season Pass included, easier for me to deal with.

Game: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris + Season Pass
Price: $11.50 (Out of Stock)

Game: Verdun
Price: $2

Game: Blackbay Asylum
Price: $10

Game: Screencheat
Price: $3.75

kennah

Not sure what's going on here but I've seen you posted this up in the $400 range and then went even as low as $375 and now it's at $500? Are you constantly changing the components or something?
He keeps posting it with different video cards. Been really amusing to watch. Would probably have better luck if he parted the whole thing out.

kyoakuma

Banned
He keeps posting it with different video cards. Been really amusing to watch. Would probably have better luck if he parted the whole thing out.

Ya i had just the APU processor in it. Then a GTX 650 that kinda sucked but now i have a HD 7870 in there. The base price was $375 but bumped it to 500 with the video card, the only thing i changed was the video card. Trying to make it more tempting to buy haha

Geneijin

*Disclaimer* Items are shipped from the Continental U.S. Prices include shipping for physical items unless noted otherwise.

For Sale:
$10 PSN credit - $9 each
PlayStation Network card. $20 denominations available too.

12-month PlayStation Plus membership - $40
PlayStation Plus card.

Wii Classic Controller Pro (White) - $22 each. $42 for both. [Pictures]
Bought used. Selling two as a bundle. Cosmetic damage is evident on both. Not minor scratches.

Wii U Pro Controller (White) - $32.61
Brand new. Bought during BestBuy's recent sale. In the end, I decided I want to color match my controllers with my system (same with the above controllers). Shipping is not included and will be determined at the time of shipping.

Payment methods
For U.S. residents, Amazon Payments preferred. PayPal is also available for both U.S. and international buyers. If it's not a gift payment, buyer agrees to cover the transaction fee, if any, unless agreed upon beforehand.

Hip Hop

Have:

1 Year Playstation PS Plus Membership Codes

I have 3 of these.
These are U.S. retail

Want:

$39.99 Paypal.
Buyer pays fees

Have List

Total WAR: Rome II Steam Key
Shadowrun Returns Steam Key
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag - UPlay (GeForce Promo)

Want List

Bioshock Infinite Steam
Shadow Warrior Steam
Anything I don't have on Steam (ID: Spacehawg)

PM Me.

WTS 3DS XL and Games

Would prefer to sell in bulk but willing to sell individual items as well. All prices including shipping within the US with tracking. Everything in like new condition unless noted otherwise. Paypal only:

3DS Games

Devil Survivor Overclocked $15
VLR $25
Ghost Recon Shadow Wars $10
Ocarina of Time $25
A Link Between Worlds (new) $30
RE Revelations $10
Bravely Default (new) $30
Prof Layton and the Azran Legacy $25
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon $25
Kid Icarus Uprising $30
New Super Mario Bros 2 (not pictured) $20
Etrian Odyssey IV $20

Black 3DS XL
Play approximately 20 - 30 hrs of total playtime (was transferred from another XL). Tons of digital content. Also including a 32 gig Samsung SD card and black Hori carrying case. Still also has $27 worth of eshop credit. Digit games include:

Mario Kart
Mario 3D Land
Pokemon Y
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Project X Zone
Devil Survivor Overclocked
Code of Princess
Pushmo
Crashmo
Gunman Clive
Zelda 4 Swords
Liberation Maiden
Crimson Shroud

3DS XL and digital games: $300

Willing to part with everything for $500.

Sorry for the crappy cell pictures, additional pics available upon request.

3DSgames.jpg

DS1.jpg

DS3.jpg

DS2.jpg

Selling

The Witcher 3 SteamGift Pre-Order - $40
BioShock Triple Pack - $40
Starwars Collection 2014 SteamGift - $60

Windows 7 Pro Key - $40
Windows 7 Ultimate Key - $50
Windows 8 Pro Key - $40

Bitdefender Total Security 2015 1 Year 1PC - $50

Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
Project 2013 - $60
Visio 2013 - $60
Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 - $80

Adobe CS6 Master Collection (Windows) - $600
Photoshop Extended CS6 (Windows) - $250
CS6 Design and Web Premium - $500

Maya 2015 - $600
AutoCAD 2015 - $600
3DS Max 2015 - $600
3DS Max Design - $600

Looking for cheap Rogue Legacy (PSN) code -- somewhere in the neighborhood of $10 or less.
In lieu of this, I would also be alright with a nicely discounted PSN credit voucher of $10-$20

Alright GAF, I've made a decision to not solely pursue sealed copies, I've come to the realization that games can be opened but in like flawless condition so now that's good enough for me. My self from the past would kill me for saying that. XD I have OCD, I'm trying to combat it.

Funny enough this was motivated by me getting a flawless copy of War For Cybertron on PS3, I realized the game looks just like I bought it new after I replaced the case. Wow. Better late than never. :)

And so, I put this Want ad to preferably anyone in Toronto as I only trust local for this, also I don't want games to get bummed during shipping. Of course anyone outside the city can reply if they intend on coming to Toronto soon enough and we can meet then. :)

Here goes:

$_35.JPG
$_35.JPG
$_35.JPG

I'm looking for used copies of these games, if anyone has copies they don't want, I want to buy them, preferably as cheap as possible, but make an offer either way.

My request is that any of them be in MINT condition, sleeve, manual, disc, and preferably any inserts be intact and like untouched. The case's condition is one that's not dependent as I can replace it.

PM me and we'll work it out from there. :)

I've also got a NA code for God of War Origins Collection PS3 that comes with God of War Saga, it comes with Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta, as well as God of War Director's Live video.

Looking for $20 PSN[/B or just $20 PayPal, Honestly, I just want Final Fantasy X/X-2 for Vita digitally which is that price on PSN right now.

Also I would really love to trade my very good condition Used Black DSi that comes with The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary as well as a charger and stylus for a 64GB Vita Memory card, preferably I would like a new one from here:

http://www.superufo.com/products/psvita/PS_VITA_PSVITA___Memory_Card_64GB_Japan_Version.html

If you already have one, let me know anyway, hopefully it's mint. :p

And I have a $5 NA XBLA code for a $5 PSN code. :)

For any of the above, I could also offer some Club Nintendo rewards, thing is I'm on the lower-end in coins, but they'll certainly grow overtime. :)

Finally, I want to apologize to other folks as I've made some bum offers, I guess I'm just in a rough spot so I always try to make as much as I can. :( I'm certainly always open to politely talk to anyone who wants to discuss other deals/offers. :)

Again, I'm sorry. :(

Hi guys!

I have a question since I am pretty sure that some of you bought games on Ebay before. It is normal to not put a picture of the back of the disc? I am looking for Suikoden II and all the ones that were remotely interesting had plenty of pictures but none of the actual state of the disc. If you write "pretty good condition" or even "perfect condition", shouldn't you show it in a picture for the bids to get higher? I just feel weird about that and it does not make me confident.

Also!

WTB

Suikoden II, would need to ship to Canada. Send me a pm!

Hi guys!

I have a question since I am pretty sure that some of you bought games on Ebay before. It is normal to not put a picture of the back of the disc? I am looking for Suikoden II and all the ones that were remotely interesting had plenty of pictures but none of the actual state of the disc. If you write "pretty good condition" or even "perfect condition", shouldn't you show it in a picture for the bids to get higher? I just feel weird about that and it does not make me confident.

Also!

WTB

I always prefer to see the item in a photo to truly determine its real condition.

Istaerion

Hi guys!

Also!

WTB

I'd say it's more of an exception rather than a rule.

If the listing states perfect or excellent condition, you can hold them to it should you receive something otherwise. Of all the times I've shopped on eBay and encountered something of that sort, I've always received a partial refund for the damage or a refund upon return.

If you get a problematic seller, just open a case and state your issue. You'll more than likely get a positive outcome in your favor.

Hi guys!

Also!

WTB

I've seen people take pictures of the back of the discs, but most times, you really can't tell if there are scratches or not, so the picture's pretty irrelevant.

MRORANGE

Hello, for those interested in selling Steam stuff you can also post in here:

iWbngUeZxw2B5.jpg

Free for all trading and selling of all Steam related stuff.

How to Steam trade in the client.

Rules:
- Don't dump crap that nobody wants: Vouchers, Badrats, Origin Keys.
- Mark things that have been taken, update your post.
- This is not a gifting thread.
- Report any scammers/hagglers from Neogaf to the mods.
- Trade fairly, don't expect to get Witcher 3 for your Desura keys.

minx

WTB Madden 25 for Xbox One. I think 15 shipped is reasonable with the EA access thing coming out for $5 a month and Madden 15 coming out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom