• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS(US Only)
PS3 Slim 250gb plus 29 games - $360. Paypal gift. The system is in great condition, has a small mark on top. Comes with Dualshock 3, power cable, a/v cable and usb cable. All games tested and work.
Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Socom Confrontation, Oblivion, The Shivering Isles, Infamous, Infamous 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Fallout 3 Game of the year edition, Red Dead Redemption Special Edition, God of War 3, God of War Acsension, Heavy Rain, Assassins Creed 2, Uncharted 2, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Grand Theft Auto 4, Warhawk, Dragon Age Origins, Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear Rising, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, Just Cause 2, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Ni No Kuni, Mortal Kombat, Resonance of Fate.
8tgsQhgl.jpg

ZdZeGawl.jpg

closer013

Looking to sell (PAYPAL):

Chaos;Head PC Visual Novel Factory Sealed $120 shipped
R0Wqn7Y.jpg

GWFVkWX.jpg

Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory Limited Edition MISPRINT Factory Sealed $100 shipped
Misprinted side:
jnnoRCz.jpg

CmCWoFJ.jpg

VIygvK2.jpg

Selling:

A 200 Coins Club Nintendo Game for $4 amazon credit which you can email from their email service here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004LLIKVU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

This means you get to choose any game on CN and get it for $4 most games for 200 coins are $5 so you save a dollar.

Just really need some money for more games so trying to think of any little money I can get. So if you want a 200 Coined game then help me out! Would also be willing to sell a 250 coin game for $5. Thats 50% off StarFox 64 :O

Itsuki

Selling the following games:
Super Robot Taisen alpha 2 JP 5€
Super Robot Taisen alpha 3 JP 5€

Ar Tonelico + guide JP 10€
Ar Tonelico 2 + guide JP 13€

Tales of Symphonia: Unisonant Pack (Chronicles) signed by Hideo Baba JP 35€
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (the Bracer Guild badge is broken) USA 10€
God Eater 2 JP 20€

Conception II JP 15€
Muramasa Rebirth Adbridged Soundtrack 2€
Nier USA 15€

LAST TIME I AM PUTTING THESE UP. I WON'T BE POSTING THESE ANY MORE AFTER THIS. IF YOU WANT ANYTHING IN THE FUTURE PM ME, BUT I WON'T BE POSTING ANYTHING ON THIS POST ANYMORE FOR SALE.

Some older games for sale. Everything shown as is and complete (outside of the snes cart only) unless otherwise noted.

Gamecube
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Sonic Heroes
Tales of Symphonia
Zelda: Wind Waker
Sonic Adventure: DX
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Heroes

XBOX
Shenmue 2
KOTOR
KOTOR 2
Jade Empire
Ninja Gaiden
Panzer Dragoon Orta

PS2
DMC
DMC 3: Special Edition
Wild Arms Alter Code F
Neo Geo Battle Coliseum
God of War
God of War 2
Viewtiful Joe 2
King of Fighters XI
Rogue Galaxy
SF Anniversary
Suikoden Tactics
Tales of Abyss
Persona 3
Persona 3 FES
Persona 4

PS1
Hoshigami
The Misadventures of Tronne Bonne (disc is somewhat scratched)
Megaman X4
Megaman X5
Megaman 8

Saga Frontier
Saga Frontier 2
Parasite Eve 2
Grandia
Wild Arms 2
Breath of Fire 3

DS, SNES and GBA
Fire Emblem
Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones
Advance Wars
Golden Sun
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Professor Layton Unwound Future (sealed)
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (sealed)
Sonic Rush Adventure (sealed)
Street Fighter 2 Turbo
Zelda: ALTTP
DKC
DKC 2
Tetris Attack
FF3
Ocarina of Time (Soundtrack)

Want:
Paypal
South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3)
Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3)
PSN cards
The Last Story (Wii)

Just PM me a price. I'll see if it's fair and say yes or throw a counter offer. Looking to ship to U.S. only.

Anybody got a Wind Waker HD download code for North America? I'd trade for some Xbox Live credit or something, but note that I don't use PayPal. I can however use Amazon Payments.

spoonztt

Looking for a few NES games in good condition, trying to avoid paying ebay prices.

- Super Mario Bros 1
- Super Mario Bros 2
- Punch Out (Mike Tyson or regular)

Ocaso

I'm looking for something of an unusual item to use with a retro clone console I bought. It's a SCART and S Video to HDMI upscaler made by a company called Coosis. It's apparently still sold through a UK retailer called Keene and is also on Amazon UK. Here's a link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003D08UMO/

Amazon won't ship to my location, and Keene wants to charge over 150 GBP shipping. So if any UK GAF member has this for sale or can help me get it at a more reasonable rate, PM me.

Kaper

WTT - my steam wallet for equivalent amount in PSN cards. I've got a bunch of cash in my steam wallet that I will most likely never use, so I'm looking to trade keys or buy and gift games for someone in exchange for PSN cards.

dmix90

Positive buyer feedback for jackharm, Sol1dus, Porcupine, JambiBum, Tertullian, georaldc, Rayge
Fast and smooth transactions. Thank you!

Arment

Positive feedback for seller BeEatNU. Fast shipping and was patient with me as it took me a while to make my mind up. Card is working great.

Looking for both Diablo 3 and Diablo ROS for PC in the $24-$27 range for either both (not both together) but each of the game and the pack for a total of $40+ ..will buy both of them from you if you have them..will pay with paypal :3

PM ME !

BrettWeir

**SOLD**

Selling a MadCatz/Cyborg RAT 7 mouse. Literally used it for less than an hour. Received a Logitech G700 the same time I bought the RAT 7. I liked the G700 more.

Works perfectly. Comes with all extra pieces.

Asking $60 shipped USPS, CONUS or Canada only. PayPal. Not interested in trades.

ibuNJxAmDqxlqo.JPG

jfoul

Shopping around for a friend that needs a new GPU. Looking for manufacturers that offer a transferable warranty like MSI, ASUS, EVGA and Gigabyte

WTB Hardware:

• Radeon R9 290/290X
  • Radeon R9 280X
  • Geforce GTX 780 3GB/6GB
  • Geforce GTX 770 4GB

WTS one Near mint condition Asus G71 GX gaming laptop. Laptop is practically mint, with only a tiny, minor ding on the palm rest. It came like that when I bought it. It has a legit copy of Windows 8.1 Pro, two HDD, one 500 and one 750gb. 6gb Ram. GTX 260M 1GB GPU, and dual core processor. Runs any game I ever tried to play on it. Comes with charger also. There are NO problems with this laptop, even the LCD hinges are stiff! I just don't game on it at all ever anymore, preferring to use my desktop instead. Asking $420 shipped in the Lower 48 States. I will reset it back to factory specs also.

GDvbfQcl.jpg

4cVgSntl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom