• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deques

Best Buy has RoS for $20, and if you borrow someone's GCU membership, it's $16.95.

Anyone wanna help me with that? I only want the code. Will paypal anyone who can help me

Have (all steam gift)
Full Mojo Rampage - $4
Rise of Nations $8
Nascar 2013 - $8
Daylight with pre order bonus -$8

Want
Paypal

WTS: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3DS (digital code) for $10 Paypal

Redeemed through Club Nintendo. I'm in Canada, but I assume the code is good for North America.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
WTS

Taking offers on all items below. Prices are somewhat negotiable for most items, but if there is a listed price in front of the item then I probably won't go too far below that. I don't keep up to speed on the market value for everything, so I might be willing to price match for items found in comparable condition or offer a slight discount if you're interested in several items. Just send me a message.

Cartridge save batteries are not guaranteed to work. Prices in USD and do not include shipping. I can ship via USPS or UPS, domestic or international; zip code is 36081 if you want to estimate shipping costs yourself. I will ship via the least expensive option unless additional service is requested. Paypal accepted; either send money as a gift (no extra fee) or as payment for goods/services (buyer pays fees). I might be willing to accept other types of payment. Send a PM if you need more detail on item condition/contents or anything else.

Xbox 360

Sneak King
Virtua Fighter 5

Nintendo DS

$10 Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Phoenix Wright: Justice For All) - dual language Japanese/English, region free
$15 Gyakuten Saiban 3 (Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations) - dual language Japanese/English, region free

PC

The Sims 2 DVD Edition
SimCity 3000 Unlimited

Nintendo 64

$10 Majora's Mask official Nintendo Power Guide

Playstation 1 & 2

$15 RGB video cable from retro_console_accessories (JP-21 format, uses composite video signal for sync)

Saturn

$15 RGB video cable from retro_console_accessories (JP-21 format, uses composite video signal for sync)

Sega CD

Ecco the Dolphin - disc has light scratches, manual has passwords written in the notes section, case is cracked but hinges are intact
Sega Classics Arcade Collection + Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective - classics compilation includes Streets of Rage, Revenge of Shinobi, Columns, Golden Axe; discs, manuals, and case all have light wear
Sewer Shark - disc is scratched, the manual cover is wrinkled, original case/sleeve not included
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective volume 2 - discs, manual, newspaper, and case in good condition
Stellar Fire - disc is scratched, case is cracked and dirty but hinges are intact, no manual included
Rock Paintings + Hot Hits - karaoke pack-in

Sega Genesis / Mega Drive

$10 official AC adapter for model 2 Genesis (also compatible with Game Gear, 32X, Nomad)
official 3-button controller
ASCII brand 6-button SNES style controller - has turbo and autofire switches
$55 Phantasy Star 1 - region-free, Japanese language only, special edition port of Master System / Mark III version

Game Gear

official car adapter (also compatible with Nomad)

Street Fighter 25th anniversary set individual items

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Online Edition download code (Xbox 360)
$10 Tribute Art Book
the box and certificate

Video/audio hardware, cables, etc.

$30 2-way VGA+audio splitter
universal TV remote
$5/pc. HDMI cables (6ft or 3ft length)
$100 HDFury 2 - high-quality HDMI-to-component converter

Soundtracks

$30 Yu Yu Hakusho: Makyo Toitsusen ~ Mega Drive Game Music ~
$20 Advance Guardian Heroes Official Soundtrack
$40 Segagaga 5th Anniversary Original Soundtrack
$40 The Big-O Original CD Drama Theater: "Walking Together On The Yellow Brick Road"
$30 Respect: The Big-O Opening Theme single from the 2nd season

Misc.

Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting - official game case for GBA game
Purgatory Kabuki volume 1

2x Positive Feedback for Geneijin

Helped me and a friend getting PSN vouchers, $30 for me but went well out of his way to get a large amount for my friend and kept me constantly updated. Thanks very much man!

goldenpp72

Positive Seller Feedback for digita1alchemy, sold me 7 various games awhile back and I never got around to leaving feedback!

Positive Seller Feedback for dab0ne, sold me a copy of Shiren on the Wii.

Positive Seller Feedback for drtomoe123, sold me a copy of Contra for the Genesis.

Positive Seller Feedback for Ecto311, sold me 2 nice shape GBA titles :)

Positive Seller Feedback for Supa Necta, sold me some nice shape 360 games and Taiko for ps2.

Positive Seller Feedback for Sir Garbageman, sold me a copy of Devil Survivor Unlocked on the 3ds.

Positive Seller Feedback for beane316, sold me a nice shape GBA and ps2 game :)

So, I've been out of town for work around 5 months (and technically, I was only home for about 3 weeks of this year, but I was around back in march to leave feedback then). My job out of state kept being extended over and over until I was finally released a few days ago. Unfortunately, because I collect a massive amount of stuff, it resulted in a ton of people not getting feedback as well as a ton of stuff I had to organize and sift through. This post should cover all the feedback i've missed, but if I missed you somehow, please feel free to message me and I will be happy to resolve that as well. To give some perspective, I decided to post a few pictures of the stuff I got in the mail while I was away (this doesn't include the items I need to remove stickers from, or that were damaged, but about 90 percent of it :p) This is also probably about 30 percent of what i've accumulated this year as I did a ton of buying at various game stores out of state while I was away, but I figured i'd just focus on the mailed in stuff. Thanks to all who contributed, still a ways to go :)

Sourcerer

WTB in the UK:

Pokemon Fire Red or Lead Green (GBA) - Boxed
Pokemon Heartgold or Soulsilver (DS) - Boxed
Gameboy Advance SP AGS-101

Genuine of course, I'm trying here since it's near impossible to dodge the gauntlet of fakes on eBay and the like. Though I'm not sure if the fake AGS-101s are still pretty good refurbs.

twdnewh_k

Murdered: Soul Suspect™ – Steam Download Code

Looking for trade. Its $50 currently on steam. Will accept steam gifts - Won't ask for anything above 20-30$. Contact me and we can negotiate.

Add me on Steam: twdnewh

maxcriden

WTS

Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, and 3 for GBA, cart only - $20 including shipping for all three combined, in the US

I'm a NeoGAF Plus seller; I'm happy to ship internationally for actual shipping cost.

cj_iwakura

WTS: Half Minute Hero 2 (PSP, JP, The Best Edition)

K1L4mgp.jpg

4JPiJFw.jpg

NJxktG1.jpg

$20 shipped to the US or open to offers. Used, but in like new shape.

WTB: Dragon Quest VI for DS.

I don't need a case, and it doesn't need to be in good condition. I just want to play the game for as cheaply as possible.

Teknoman

WTT:

For Trade: A mostly complete, good condtion Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete. All 4 discs (2 game discs, the soundtrack and making of disc) have some light scratches, but play perfectly fine. The case itself has some light scratches on the front and a crack on the back. The cloth map is in excellent shape, but the manual and pack in box are missing.

I'd like to trade for any one of the following:

Lufia II SNES (cart only, but cart and manual would be nice)

Skies of Arcadia Dreamcast (in original case with manual)

Thousand Arms PS1 (in original case)

Valkyrie Profile 1 PS1 (in original case)

Breath of Fire 3 and 4 (in original cases with manuals)

Vanguard Bandits PS1 (in original case)

Tales of Destiny PS1 (in original case)

Tales of Destiny 2 PS1 (in original case)

Suikoden 2 PS1 (in original case)

Albert Odyssey Saturn (in original case with back art)

The only non-RPG i'm looking for atm is Burning Rangers Saturn.

iWBWBooCJo5B6.jpg

iblzvtq5lu4Te2.jpg

icqJtpwt9V3ze.jpg

ifkyXbSu1j2Ki.jpg

idjqwn2VZ4PMg.jpg

woodypop

Positive feedback for seller Borman! Great communication. Siren took the scenic route, but was waiting for me when I returned from vacation. :)

ClearData

Positive feedback for tokyostomp on the sale of an Xbox Live code. He promptly sent the code after payment and redemption of it went off without a hitch.

Positive feedback for tokyostomp on the sale of an Xbox Live code. He promptly sent the code after payment and redemption of it went off without a hitch.

Positive Buyer Feedback for ClearData, transaction was as smooth as melted butter!

And also
Positive Buyer Feedback for rizzo0, Bought my Trials Fusion Season Pass
(Just need him to leave me some positive feedback!)

<<<<WTS>>>>

*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards

PC

Dear Esther - STEAM KEY - $1

Deadlight- STEAM KEY - $1

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Complete Pack - STEAM KEY - $1

Humble Indie Bundle #3 Steam Key - STEAM KEY - $2 games that are in ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4c6PWtE9mI

Gratuitous Space Battles Multiplayer Key - STEAM KEY - $1

Cheska

Want To Sell

Drakengard 3 Limited Edition Contents: No game included, DLC codes redeemed. $70 shipped

Persona 3 Portable Official Junpei Hat: $35 shipped

Persona 4 six piece chess set: No original packaging. $40 shipped for the set.

AadlXyCl.jpg

Uncharted 3 Nathan Drake "Blue Edition" Vinyl esc-toy by Erick Scarecrow: No original packaging, $40 shipped

6DYptnrl.jpg

Bayonetta Official Soundtrack: Complete, no scratches. $45 shipped

7ZVJ3zOl.jpg

Lemstar

Question, if I'm planning to sell a Vita Mem stick, how do I ship it? Too small.

Make a wrapping for it out of duct tape or something. Then, if you're cheaping out and shipping without tracking, you can just tape that to a sheet of folded paper and ship it as a letter, or you can tape it to cardboard and mail it as a package.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US, contact about worldwide shipping for additional cost.

Sony DSCW830 $80

Excitebike 64 $20

Japan GameBoy games

Golf $5
Double Dragon II $5
Gakken Yojijukugo 288 $10
Momotarou Dentetsu Jr. $7
Pac-In-Time $9

Fatal Fury 2 $8

E-Reader cards

Price is for 1 pack.

CLU CLU LAND $7

EXCITEBIKE $4

GOLF $4

TENNIS $4

Saturn SEGA SATELLITE $15

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $30

Nitro Adapter $30

Magic Key III $30

Shady859

PS4 Madden players?

Have $15 Ultimate Madden Team code AND Prima digital guide code.
This is the text of the email codes I received:

"Thank you for your recent Madden 15 purchase from Best Buy®. Your purchase qualifies you to receive $15 worth of Madden Ultimate Team Content."
&
"Thank you for your recent Madden 15 purchase from Best Buy®. Your purchase qualifies you to receive the Madden 15 Ultimate team digital mini guide."

Asking for $5 for both codes Paypal gifted or Amazon GC

I am a Plus Seller
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApNQZQRILGpxdHJsQnJ0TzFYcWY3VHR6ZElucm5UR1E#gid=0

BIG THANKS TO FEEDBACK LIST MAKERS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AS ALWAYS! Thanks for the trouble my forum name change caused as well. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom