• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ys45

WTB

NES/SNES and Genesis games

There is so much games I'm looking for, just PM me with what you have for sale.
I am mostly looking for RPG's, platformer, action and beat em up

Friggz

positive seller feedback for: Jazzy Network

we negotiated for a while, =) but we reached a fair deal on a handful of ps1 games. Fast shipping and not a bad person to work with.

Thanks again!

Mark5130

WTS

Would like PayPal gift. PM me if you're interested!

PS+ 12 Month Card - $38
Xbox LIVE 3 Month with Bonus Month - $20
Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code (no expansions) - $10

I also have a small lot of steel book cases (no games included) from various titles. I know that some people like to collect these so I thought I'd offer them here. - $30 shipped to the lower 48 U.S. only.

Box only for Final Fight 2 SNES. The box is still in decent shape, but the front colors are faded a bit and there is a score line across the top. Asking $25 shipped to lower 48.

SiDCrAzY

Want to SELL:

Bravely Default(No CN code), 25 dollars shipped with tracking. US only.

Paypal Gift or buyer pays the fees.

jTmsaSEaQR7kx.jpg

Have:

Donkey Kong Returns 3DS code
FF X-2 HD Vita code
Pokemon X **sealed**

Want:

AMD Gold Rewards Code
Shovel Knight 3DS
Rogue Legacy (PS3/4/Vita)
Other offers

Kriken

WTS

41zD0GydDrL.jpg

PS4 Destiny Ghost Edition pre-order from Amazon, looking for $200 OBO Paypal. I will change the address to yours and will arrive on launch day. PM me for details

xaosslug

FOR SALE:

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition (hole punched in bar code)
Madden 25
Playstation 4 - DS4 Controller (black, like new)

Recently upgraded the CPU in my HTPC so I'm attempting to sell off my Intel i3-4340 processor. Has never been overclocked and only includes the original heatsink / fan. Has ran everything I've ran on it so far, the latest being Dark Souls 2 at full details.

Asking $80 + shipping.

WTB/WTT

Super Mario Sunshine

I've got a couple Resident Evil GCN games that I'm willing to part with as well as a few GCN Sonic titles.

Shoot me a PM and lets make a deal

Koppai

GAF

I am low on money and have bills due. I am currently unemployed.

Selling a unopened copy of Mario Golf: World Tour for $25 shipped.

Symphonic

WTT

One or two copies of Age of Empires II HD steam gifts for a Silver/Gold level AMD code.

Anyone have any left? PM me

WTB

3DS Fire Emblem Awakening

Case liked but not necessary.

I'll trade Tropico 4 CE Steam for an AMD Bronze code.

Also selling:
Wind Waker download code $20
Riot Kayle and Arcade MF codes $5 for both (all servers except NA)

Teknoman

WTT:

For Trade: A mostly complete, good condtion Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete. All 4 discs (2 game discs, the soundtrack and making of disc) have some light scratches, but play perfectly fine. The case itself has some light scratches on the front and a crack on the back. The cloth map is in excellent shape, but the manual and pack in box are missing.

I'd like to trade for any one of the following:

Lufia II SNES (cart only)

Skies of Arcadia Dreamcast (in original case with manual)

Thousand Arms PS1 (in original case)

Breath of Fire 3 and 4 (in original cases with manuals)

Brave Fencer Musashi PS1 (in original case)

iWBWBooCJo5B6.jpg

iblzvtq5lu4Te2.jpg

icqJtpwt9V3ze.jpg

ifkyXbSu1j2Ki.jpg

idjqwn2VZ4PMg.jpg

asdad123

Im looking to downgrade phones so Im looking to sell my Samsung Galaxy S5.

The body and screen just got replaced by square trade so it is in brand new condition. It has the factory screen protector still on the phone.

It also comes with the following extras.
-2 year SquareTrade warranty with Accidental Damage protection until May 2016. This warranty is fully transferable and will transfer it to you.
-Official Samsung Qi Wireless Charing Cover
-Spigen Tough Armor Case
-unused Tempered glass Screen Protector

I am looking for $500 The warranty itself costs $130, so I feel the price is fair.

edit: AT&T Version. Not unlocked

Im looking to downgrade phones so Im looking to sell my Samsung Galaxy S5.

The body and screen just got replaced by square trade so it is in brand new condition. It has the factory screen protector still on the phone.

It also comes with the following extras.
-2 year SquareTrade warranty with Accidental Damage protection until May 2016. This warranty is fully transferable and will transfer it to you.
-Official Samsung Qi Wireless Charing Cover
-Spigen Tough Armor Case
-unused Tempered glass Screen Protector

I am looking for $500 The warranty itself costs $130, so I feel the price is fair.

I think you should mention if it's carrier locked or what version it is.

Who

Banned
Ok so I have a WiiU without a gamepad. The gamepad got stolen from a home burglary about 6 months ago. I was using the CCPRO to play my virtual console games and wind waker, Mario Kart 8 etc. then lightning struck my house and fried my PS3 (luckily my WiiU wasn't plugged in) and also fried the only HDMI input of my TV...

So..

Would anyone be interested in Gamepadless WiiU (sold the CCPRO as well) and a fried PS3 slim(could possibly only be the HDMI output that got messed up as it still turns off and on and ejects discs.)?

I also have ZombiU and COD black ops II for WiiU

Also, as a side note I plan to repurchase a WiiU and transfer all it's digital purchases when Smash 4 comes out so I will call Nintendo to unlink my NNID to my WiiU so all the digital games will be unplayable once you connect it to the internet.

PS3 also comes with a Gamestop brand third party controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom