• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmac996

Positive feedback for dmix90 as a seller!

Couldn't be happier with how smooth the transaction went. Great deal, super quick communication and no hassle whatsoever. Very professional and easy.

Thanks man!

tm24

WTS Prices shipped to the continental 48

PS3 - Last of Us 15
PS3- SFxT - 7
3DS - Paper Mario Sticker Star - 8
3DS - Bravely Default CE. CD is still sealed. Case is in real good condition. Not sure how much this goes for so PM i guess?
NDS - Chrono Trigger 23

So you wanna fuck over the community, sick brah

That was an accident on Newegg's part, they're not going to go back in stock.

I'm selling the codes for less than they go for on Ebay or any of the other sites.

The Bronze codes that are in stock don't include Alien Isolation, Star Citizen, etc.

I don't see the big deal here.

maneil99

That was an accident on Newegg's part, they're not going to go back in stock.

I'm selling the codes for less than they go for on Ebay or any of the other sites.

The Bronze codes that are in stock don't include Alien Isolation, Star Citizen, etc.

So you're gonna be a shit lord and charge people on the forum 15x what you got them for. Go ahead, you decided to reply, not me

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Positive feedback for Intheflorsh

So you wanna fuck over the community, sick brah
I just got 3 $50 games for $5 each. I do not feel fucked over.

He received a benefit for providing me the opportunity to save 90% off retail price when I didn't have access to any better.

Win-win.

Thats fine, go be a scumbag there, just dont be a baby stealing ass sniffer here

You wanted to trade $0.39 copies of Tropico 4 for a TF2 key each.

What are you complaining for? And from the OP:
3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

C) Didn't act like a fuckface and charge 15x what they were worth

You see, they're worth over $150 dollars technically. People on Ebay are selling them for $30 and up. Newegg's price was a mistake that does not reflect what their actual value is. Yes I took advantage but I didn't gouge the price or anything.

I'm going to stop shitting up this thread now, but you really need to have some perspective here.

Positive feedback for: Dice and lordfroakie

Nyoro SF

WTS:

Legend of Zelda Hyrule Historia North America eShop download code: 8$

Japanese 3DS games: 15$ Shipped for Each
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Club Nintendo Code not used)
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Club Nintendo Code not used)
Professor Layton x Ace Attorney (Club Nintendo Code used)
All titles contain their original inserts minus PLxAA's CN code.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Manga volumes 1-5 (Like New): 15$ Shipped
Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations Manga volumes 1-4 (Like New): 15$ Shipped
Azumanga Daioh Omnibus: Is a collection of the entire series in one volume (Like New): 10$ Shipped
Chobits volumes 1-8 (Used): 10$ Shipped
Great Teacher Onizuka volumes 1-16 (Used): 10$ Shipped

Hatsune Miku Project Diva-f PM Figure (New): 15$ Shipped

US48 only for physical items. Book shipping will be through Media Mail. Paypal only for all purchases. Feel free to PM questions if you have any uncertainties.

maneil99

You see, they're worth over $150 dollars technically. People on Ebay are selling them for $30 and up. Newegg's price was a mistake that does not reflect what their actual value is. Yes I took advantage but I didn't gouge the price or anything.

I'm going to stop shitting up this thread now, but you really need to have some perspective here.

WOW GUYS 150$ for 15$ SUCH A GOOD DEAL, maybe if we all close our eyes we will forget the feeling of being fucking in the ass by this great deal. HE DIDN"T GOUGE THE PRICE OR ANYTHING. What perspective do I look at, the one where im being fucked in the ass or the one where I cant figure out what a good deal is

Dice

I just hope the keys involved in the accident aren't traced back that AMD might nullify my status before the Ailen Iso and Star Citizen keys are ready. (see Dirt 3 incident)

WOW GUYS 150$ for 15$ SUCH A GOOD DEAL, maybe if we all close our eyes we will forget the feeling of being fucking in the ass by this great deal
so basically you're mad you missed one of those $1 deals and you're blaming him for buying it, as if you would have got to it in time if he hadn't first.

Kenpachi

so basically you're mad you missed one of those $1 deals and you're blaming him for buying it, as if you would have got to it in time if he hadn't first.

I feel bad that i missed it, but not enough to be pissed at someone for taking the opportunity and well selling it at a different price. I'm sure there will be takers( i would rather spend 15 than 50). Which is why i love this thread, can we all be nice to each other now?

Mandon

Banned
WTS

Xbox One console with Kinect, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5 and a Play and Charge kit

Comes with everything. great condition aside from minor scratching on the gloss, but that's to be expected. Warranty's still active.

Price for everything $450 CAD /w free shipping. Shipping only to US and Canada [sorry :(] PM me if interested

V5niYUA.png

6pobQCN.png

N6XRqOS.jpg

YdaQlS2.jpg

b08NisF.png

Gi1rSsL.png

Dice

Wow, you're gonna be hella mad when you find out how much it costs to make [plethora of foods and products that are based on monopoly over the land utilized to produce them] that you eat/use all the time.

Edit: oh, he's gone

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I just hope the keys involved in the accident aren't traced back that AMD might nullify my status before the Ailen Iso and Star Citizen keys are ready. (see Dirt 3 incident)

I don't think it was a mistake as the Silver and Bronzes codes were priced similarly and they all expire on the 8th (i.e. Newegg was just getting rid of soon-to-be-useless stock). I wouldn't worry about them being revoked.

Mechazawa

I would like to take this moment to say that, in honor of maneil99, I will be selling my spare AMD Never Reload code for the ridiculously high price of $15 to fund the oil necessary to keep my twirly mustache deviously twirly.

Edit: Sold to Wookieomg.

Wookieomg

I would like to take this moment to say that, in honor of maneil99, I will be selling my spare AMD Never Reload code for the ridiculously high price of $15 to fund the oil necessary to keep my twirly mustache deviously twirly.

PM'd you. Hope you're serious lol. :p

Asking again, I'm determined lol

Anybody have a Wind Waker HD code for Wii U they can trade me for XBL credits? I don't need them all and am probably only getting Sunset Overdrive.

Alternatively, anybody want to trade eShop credits for XBL credits? Feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom