• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

cackhyena

Within the last year you had to have had platinum on club Nintendo, if you did they sent out several codes to people with Platinum that gets you into the Smash 3ds demo. The demo itself is open to everyone in a week however, the codes are just people trying to make a quick buck through others who just can not stand to wait that extra week.

That too.

Ah, thanks.

I'm trying to sell my ps3 fat 60gb model. Its the mixed ps2 backwards compatible model that still has the memory card slots on the front.

It includes one controller, hdmi, and power cable.

Not looking for a ton, maybe $100 plus shipping. Shipping will not be cheap however as these units are heavy and I want a lot of packaging to prevent it getting tossed around.

If there's interest here I'd rather sell cheap to someone on GAF. If not I'll try to get $125 from craigslist.

Its in great working condition. I opened it up to spray dust out but didn't modify or disassemble anything but the outer casing. When I bought it used it had quite a bit of dust. I played through about half of demons souls and dark souls 2 on it with no issues.

Fireblend

Banned
WTS / Selling: I have a list of Steam codes (mostly from Humble Bundles and similar deals) I'd like to get rid of. Most prices are guesses and totally negotiable, specially if you wanna buy things in bulk or if I guessed something totally wrong.

Paypal only (or eShop codes; if you're buying in bulk). For what it's worth, I don't have any seller feedback (not true anymore!), but do have plenty as a buyer, and I'm fairly active here on GAF :)

***EVERYTHING IN THIS LIST - $45***

Rayman Origins - $6
Don't Starve - $5
Dead Space (ORIGIN/STEAM) - $5
Burnout Paradise Ultimate (ORIGIN/STEAM) - $5
Crysis 2 (ORIGIN/STEAM) - $5
Mirror's Edge (ORIGIN/STEAM) - $5
Medal of Honor (ORIGIN/STEAM) - $5
Battlefield 3 (ORIGIN ONLY) - $3
Dead Space 3 (ORIGIN ONLY) - $3
The Sims 3 + Starter pack (ORIGIN ONLY) - $3
Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package (DLC) - $5
Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel Steam Key - $3
King's Bounty: Armored Princess - $3
King's Bounty: The Legend - $3
Men of War - $3
Men of War: Red Tide - $3
Botanicula - $2.5
McPixel - $2.5
The Showdown Effect - $2.5
Thomas was Alone - $2.5
Eets Munchies - $2.5
FEZ - $4
Mark of the Ninja - $4
Trine 2: Complete Story - $4
Rocket Birds - $2.5
A Virus Named Tom - $2.5
Limbo - $2.5
F.E.A.R. - $3
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit - $3
Guardians of Middle-earth & Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC - $3
Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC - $3
Mortal Kombat Kollection - $3
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack - $3
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin - $3
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North - $3
Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete - $3
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $3
Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol - $3
Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies - $3
Sid Meier's Railroads! - $3
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - $3
Dust: An Elysian Tail - $5
Antichamber - $3
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine - $4
FEZ - $4
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians - $3
Starseed Pilgrim - $3

***EVERYTHING IN THIS LIST - $45***

Have a Bravely Default 3DS (no CN code, otherwise complete) I'm looking to move for $23 shipped. USA 48 only. Paypal, please.

Also have Zelda Link Between Worlds for $18 shipped (no CN code, otherwise complete)

Thanks!

Omega

Banned
Does anyone sell CS GO keys? I remember seeing someone offering them awhile ago, don't remember who and if they even still offer them

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
WTS:

Vita 1000, $165.00
(US shipping preferred, buyer pays shipping and any paypal fees)
(open working out a trade for a WiiU, PM me!)

-wi fi model
-charger included
-pdp trigger grip included
-case included

No scratches, all buttons triggers and sticks are in perfect condition. Screen and case are flawless. Battery holds the same charge as day 1.

I am a long time GAF member, 100% ebay rating and would be happy to give you my cell number if you'd like to talk.

PM me if interested or if you'd like more pictures!

rY5SmaM.jpg

JazzmanZ

I've got a Kirby Superstar code from Club Nintendo for sale for I guess $5 in eshop credit? I thought those only came in $25, 35 and 50 values.

Geneijin

*Disclaimer* Items are shipped from the Continental U.S. Prices include shipping for physical items unless noted otherwise.

For Sale:
$20 PSN code - $18 each
Delivery via PM.

1-year PlayStation Plus code - $40
Delivery via PM.

WTB:
Tales of Vesperia (PS3)
Original black label required. Must be complete and in very good condition.

Payment methods
PayPal. If it's not a gift payment, buyer agrees to cover the transaction fee, if any, unless agreed upon beforehand.

maxcriden

WTS / Selling: I have a list of Steam codes (mostly from Humble Bundles and similar deals) I'd like to get rid of. Most prices are guesses and totally negotiable, specially if you wanna buy things in bulk or if I guessed something totally wrong.

Paypal only (or eShop codes; if you're buying in bulk). For what it's worth, I don't have any seller feedback (not true anymore!), but do have plenty as a buyer, and I'm fairly active here on GAF :)

I've never bought anything from FB but I'll gladly vouch for him regardless. He's a great guy.

Nyoro SF

WTS:

b4W18fK.jpg

Dreamcast console (w/ cables) and 3 controllers w/ VMUs: 75$ Shipped

Dreamcast Games
  • Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2 (Game is factory sealed but case is cracked) - 7$ Shipped
  • NHL 2K (Used) 5$ Shipped
  • Soul Calibur (Case has wear) 10$ Shipped
  • Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Both Discs (Case is badly scuffed and is missing its inside CD holder) 5$ Shipped
  • The Typing of the Dead w/ Keyboard (Game is new & sealed, Keyboard is used) 40$ Shipped
  • Shenmue (Has all discs and inserts but case and inserts both have wear) 30$ Shipped
  • Web Browsers (2) Free with any order on request
PlayStation Move Controllers + Camera (Like New): 35$ Shipped

Virtue's Last Reward (PAL, New): 20$ Shipped
This copy should work fine on any Vita.

Legend of Zelda Hyrule Historia North America eShop download code: 8$

Japanese 3DS games
Both titles contain their original inserts minus PLxAA's CN code.
  • Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Club Nintendo Code not used) 15$ Shipped
  • Professor Layton x Ace Attorney (Club Nintendo Code used) 15$ Shipped
Azumanga Daioh Omnibus: SOLD

1. Paypal & US48 only. Code is NA eshop only.
  2. If you would like any more pictures/close-ups or more information regarding the items, feel free to ask.
  3. Priority will be given to those ordering multiple items at once.

ash321

WTS/WTT:

Picture:
http://imgur.com/a/qkZni

System:

PS3 250gb superslim (no box)
Dualshock 3 + charging cable
PS3 wireless headset (with box + usb)
Cables, no hdmi cable though.

Games:
Ultra street fighter IV
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma
Vanquish
Red dead redemption GOTY
Ni No Kuni
The guided fate paradox
COD:MW3
UMVC3
Ar tonelico Qoga
Dragon's Crown

All games, system tested and work
I want to get about 250 USD+shipped (US only) paypal gift or trade with PS4 (i'll add money)
If there is something you have question, offer or otherthing please pm me.

Add:
WTB:
Sm3dw
Wii U pro controller
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS)
I know i'm new here but i really want to sell these thing and really don't want to deal with Gamestop

Edit: if you want anymore pic please tell me I'll take more picture of its.
Apparently there is a trust issue with junior member, i really want to sell and buy stuff so just pm me what you want me to do in order for you to feel safe and secure.

WTS(NA Only. if in Canada please pay shipping)
PS3 Slim 250gb plus 29 games - $360. Paypal gift or pay fee. The system is in great condition, has a small mark on top. Comes with Dualshock 3, power cable, a/v cable and usb cable. All games tested and work.
Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Socom Confrontation, Oblivion, The Shivering Isles, Infamous, Infamous 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Fallout 3 Game of the year edition, Red Dead Redemption Special Edition, God of War 3, God of War Acsension, Heavy Rain, Assassins Creed 2, Uncharted 2, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Grand Theft Auto 4, Warhawk, Dragon Age Origins, Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear Rising, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, Just Cause 2, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Ni No Kuni, Mortal Kombat, Resonance of Fate.
8tgsQhgl.jpg

ZdZeGawl.jpg

WTS(NA Only. if in Canada please pay shipping.)
39 PS2 games - $210. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

onionfrog

WTB:

PSP 2000 or 3000 in good condition with a decent sized memory card.

Have: Paypal

I'm hoping to spend 40-50 dollars or so for one.

PM me.

Deques

Have
Dead Rising 2 Complete

Want
$9 PayPal

Note
It's region locked. It doesn't have any exclamation mark on it. It may or may not be redeemable. Maybe if capcom fixes so that gifts that are purchased before the lock you can redeem it.
No refund if it doesn't redeem, in other words: it's a gamble if you want it

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Want to buy:

Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 for Xbox 360.

I don't care if the codes have been used I just need the games, the case and the manual :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom