• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive seller feedback for Oatmeal. Bought an awesome DS game case and game from him.

Positive seller feedback for Fireblend. Sent my code for FEAR 3 extremely quickly.

TheTurboFD

- 2DS Comes with box and charger 75$ shipped sold
l5ZJ9Xtl.jpg

- Manga and other books

Pay what you want as long as it's reasonable

dfUsZyzl.jpg

-Naruto 1-57 (about like 3 are missing I believe)
-Gantz 1
-Death note 1
-Initial D 1-18
-Biomega 1-5
-Hellsing 1
-Darker than black
-azumangadaioh
-high school of the dead 1-3
-bloody monday
- The Walking Dead compendium 1
-The walking dead book 5-7 (basically continues from the compendium)
-Batman Earth one
-Super man Earth one
-Metal Gear Solid Sold

GaussTek

WTT: Looking for Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D digital code (CN)...

...Will trade a Steam gift game of your choice (up to $10). There are some good Capcom offers this weekend, so it could be a great deal.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Hi, I'm selling my physical copy of Destiny for the PS4 that came with my white bundle. Haven't used the expansion codes that come with it yet either (it's the not for resale one just so you know, not sure if you could trade that in later on)

Gonna sell it for $28.00 shipped to anyone with a Canadian address (shipped). PM if interested, I would take Paypal as payment and ship it same day payment goes through (and provide a tracking number through Canada Post)

jmizzal

positive feedback for BertleTheTurtle

Fast payment, even tho I gave him the wrong email by mistake quick response and it was resolved

SiDCrAzY

aY7WvwFl.png

Want to SELL:

Kindle Paperwhite 2nd gen with case, great condition. 95 dollars shipped. Can send pics upon request. Paypal Gift or buyer pays the fees, US only.

and

Bravely Default(No CN code), 25 dollars shipped. US only.

Paypal Gift or buyer pays the fees.

Positive seller feedback for Shady859 (2 smash codes)

Postive seller feedback for redmetal86 (1 smash code)

Positive seller feedback for LQX (1 smash code)

Postive seller feedback for jmizzal (1 smash code)

My friends are happy and so am I. :)

What's the going rate for a used 2ds or 3dsxl?
I just caught my wife playing the kids ds and after 12 years together this might be my chance to get her into gaming

Edit: My wife just secretly bought herself a 3dsxl while she was out "grocery" shopping, lol.

vgamer1

Just wondering, what's the going rate on a Bravely Default Collectors edition (unopened card deck and soundtrack)? There's a small tear in the box, and the game/CN code are used, but other than that it's in great condition.

Hollycat

Just wondering, what's the going rate on a Bravely Default Collectors edition (unopened card deck and soundtrack)? There's a small tear in the box, and the game/CN code are used, but other than that it's in great condition.

I'll give you $5 shipped.
d_d
b_b
o_o

Dart

Hi guys, I just won a coupon code for $100 off any iPad from Verizon smart rewards.

This coupon may be used toward the National Retail Price with a 2yr Customer Agreement or toward the Full Retail Price with month-to-month service. Activation or Upgrade Fee may apply.

I would like to trade for a 3DS/2DS if possible else will sell for $90 or best offer.
Will deliver coupon code via email/PM or whatever upon shipping or payment confirmation (paypal)

Bii

I have the following Zelda Game Boy Advance games:

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords Adventures
The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
Classic NES Series: The Legend of Zelda
Classic NES Series: Zelda II

All games are complete and come with their manuals and box. I can provide more pictures and further descriptions of the items if needed (most everything is in great condition however both Classic NES Zelda games have a few dings/dents on their boxes). Looking for $135 shipped in the US for all four. I can also split it; just make me an offer.

I have a few more Zelda games; just have to pull them out of storage.

Also have a Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB. The packaging is open but I never installed it into my PC. Looking for $70 shipped.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Positive seller feedback for paolo11!

Thank you!

Who

Banned
00d0d_9GZMHGZPsQZ_600x450.jpg

00T0T_fKSEJfl1Nrc_600x450.jpg

00a0a_EKlxlkZpXH_600x450.jpg

00505_jcajGgXBIjd_600x450.jpg

Let me know if interested! I'm trying to sell all my stuff sans a few books so I can pay off my credit card debts and focus all my income on paying off my car!

goldenpp72

I have a few smash brothers 3ds codes if anyone is interested. 5 bucks a piece, pm me if interested, thanks!

Edit: 2 remain as of this morning.

th

MrDaravon

Bit of a longshot here, but if anyone who ordered the Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Collector's Edition (whew) is willing to part with the 3DS carrying case only of it please let me know! I will kill for the case, I missed their pre-order stock for it by 2 days ;_;. I'm not super interested in the CE as a whole, but if someone is getting or has it and would rather sell it as a whole rather than parse it out I maaaaaay potentially be interested. Mostly just looking for the case though.

omg_mjd

Have a couple of spare games from Humble Bundle. The prices are 75% off their current listed price on Steam (just let me know if I made a mistake).

PayPal accepted and eShop/PSN US codes as well if you're buying multiple games.

$10 for everything on the list (Steam & Origin).

Code:
STEAM:
Awesomenauts			$2.50
Capsized			$2.50
Dear Esther			$2.50
English Country Tune		$2.50
FEZ				$2.50
Faerie Solitaire		$2.50
Intrusion 2			$2.50
PixelJunk Eden			$2.50
Thomas Was Alone		$2.50
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack	$6.25