• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaku

Banned
NeoGAF+ Seller

FS

4uhzCGj.jpg

Dreamcast Bundle - $250 Shipped OBO
Dreamcast Console
1 Controller
1 Clear Blue VMU
Composite and Power Cables
Shenmue Near Mint
Shenmue II PAL Discs Near Mint, Cases Broken in Several Spots But Solid
Blue Stinger NEW/SEALED Small Crack on Case
Sword of the Berserk Near Mint Small Crack on Case
WWF Royale Rumble Near Mint Small Crack on Case
Resident Evil Code Veronica Used and Looks It

Really hard to let this go, but medical bills are what they are.

You mean the $34 K-Mart one?

Yes.

3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Yes.

3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

I PMed you, but I probably don't have the money that you're looking for.

BPoole

Looking to sell it for $100+Shipping via PayPal (or best offer)

- 32GB of storage
- It has a silicon screen protector and protective case on it already (the red and gunmetal casings)
- The screen and body have no defects or signs of use whatsoever. I ahve had this phone in various cases through the entire time I have owned it
- Updated to iOS 7
- Already factory restored
- Never unlocked/jailbroken
- I have the original box/manuals to go with it
- I'll include a charge cable + USB wall plug

Note:
Some dust has gotten under the upper right side of the screen protector and is somewhat peeling off. There are marks on the screen protector from where my keys have scraped against it. It's nothing serious, but worth noting. Both of these an easily be fixed with a new screen protector.

If you have any other questions or want to see more pictures, please send me a PM and I will respond as soon as I see it.

chualie

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Legend of Zelda 3DS XL System (no game code for ALBW, but everything else included) *make offers*
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (sealed) - $30
Ni no Kuni (PS3, non-GH) - $15
Sleeping Dogs (PS3, non-GH) - $10
Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition (sealed) - $45
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Limited Edition (sealed) - $85
Red Cliff Blu-ray International Version (Part I and II) - $10
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10

PM sent

Chorazin

FS: Super Nintendo bundle! Asking $160 (Paypal Gift please) shipped Priority Mail for:

Original 100% working SNES (first model, no yellowing) with two controllers (both a little rough but 100% working), original AC adapter, and RF adapter. SNES is in fantastic shape!

Final Fantasty III - complete with cart, manual, and map. Some Game Genie Codes written on map corners, manual and box in good condition, cart labels in great shape, no writing on cart or label. Save works! Comes with protective clear case.

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - comes with cart, box, manual. Manual and box in good shape, labels in good condition, no writing on cart or labels. Save works! Comes with protective clear case.

Here's a gallery of pics of the games and SNES http://imgur.com/a/DjISJ

Smidget

WTS: Pink/white 3DS XL for sale. Brand new, sealed in box.

Looking for paypal after fees (or gift) of $150 shipped. Thanks!

Good feedback here and better feedback on eBay under Smidget1985.

Thanks!

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Positive Feedback for PartTimeWarrior

Fast payment, excellent communication. Pleasure doing business with! :)

kennah

I'm all for buying stuff to make a profit - but Nintendo sells the refurbs for $150, so getting an XL for $150 is kinda an every day possibility.

I'm all for buying stuff to make a profit - but Nintendo sells the refurbs for $150, so getting an XL for $150 is kinda an every day possibility.
Yeah, but these (I'm assuming) are new. So I guess it's still a decent deal. Even if it's just for the Club Nintendo code.

Cornbread78

Anyone have a really cheap copy of BF4 on PS4 lying around? If I don't get it I think my friends will disown me, but my wife has given me a very strict budget and I really want to get inFamous....

WTB in UK: PS3 DualShock 3 Controller

Desperately trying to get hold of a DualShock 3 pad but for the right price. They're so expensive that I'm having to resort to asking others that live in the UK that might be willing to sell me one. Maybe you have a spare you don't use or you're upgrading to PS4 and looking to sell your current PS3.

If you can help, please PM me! Thank you.

Gvaz

Banned
So I'm in a bit of a bind and need a few extra bucks.

Selling some old games (prices are shipped):

PS2
Metal Gear Solid 2 $10
Metal Gear Solid 3 $10
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X $10
Armored Core 2: Another Age $10
Oni $10
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time $10
Dragon Quest 8 $10
Final Fantasy X Greatest Hits $10
Evergrace $10
Armored Core 2 $10

PS3:
Killzone 3 $15

WTB: Zelda 3DS games (Eshop code)
Pokemon X/Y 3DS (eShop Code)
New Super Mario Bros 2 (Physical)
Super Mario 3D Land (Physical)

Have: Paypal
PSN Credit

Istaerion

Positive Seller Feedback for Tawney Bomb!

User provided excellent communication as well as delivered his/her merchandise hassle free & in tip-top shape.

Gvaz

Banned
Oh you guys are asking if Star Ocean has a cardboard box or a plastic box?

Google images shows a cardboard outer outer box but I don't have that. it's just a normal PS2 plastic box like they all are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom