• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect feedback on NeoGAF. Shipping is included.

---

Not sure how much interest there may be here for this, but I'll throw it up for a couple of days before moving to eBay/local sites.

Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II CLEAN ESN (Meaning it can be activated with no issue)

Note: This Note II has a crack along both the top and the bottom of the screen (be sure to see pictures). To be honest, they are only slightly noticeable when the screen is turned on. Besides the two cracks, there is one area of slight scuffs on the screen, but besides that, the screen is in fantastic, scratch-free condition. There are some scuffs around the edges of the phone. The back of the phone is in near-perfect shape, as it was kept in a case.

Includes everything in the picture (phone with stylus/box/sealed manual/charging cord/micro SD adapter).

As far as the phone itself goes, it is in perfect working condition. The screen and stylus both work like new (the cracks on the phone itself cannot be felt when running your fingers or the stylus over them). Front and back cameras work great. No issues.

The phone will of course work whether you activate it or not, so it can be used as a music player/emulation machine/Android whatever etc even if you don't activate it.

Looking for $175 including USPS Priority Shipping.

IMG_20140201_151054.jpg

IMG_20140201_151118.jpg

IMG_20140201_151138.jpg

IMG_20140201_151309.jpg

IMG_20140201_151354.jpg

Looking to offload a few items

I accept gifted Paypal (or regular too but you pay the fees), Amazon Payments, and Postal Money Orders.

Prices shipped are for USA.

Offers are welcomed

STEAM
FMDvAyJ.jpg

• Oculus Rift headset in-game item code for Team Fortress 2 - $75

PS3
  • Grand Theft Auto V (w/ Blimp code) - $30 shipped

Anime
  • K-ON! Season One Anime Legends set (NEW/SEALED) - $36 shipped PIC
  • My-HiME Complete Series Set - $55 shipped PIC PIC2
  • Sekirei: Complete Season One (Blu-ray/DVD Combo - comes w/ slipcover) - $18 shipped PIC

MISC
  • Dell ATI/AMD 4870m 1GB laptop video card (have two) - $75 shipped each PIC1 PIC2
  • ELPIDA 4GB (2x2GB) Laptop RAM Memory Sticks PC3 10600 DDR3 1333MHz - $23 shipped PIC
  • PSVita Red Hori EVA hardcase (first print with white trimming and lettering - NEW) - $20 shipped PIC

Feel free to send me a counteroffer on any of my prices :D

FoeHammer

I have Battlefield 4 and COD: Ghosts for Xbox One.

Will even trade each for the following:

AC4 PS4
Need for Speed Rivals Xbox One or PS4
Knack

-Deimos

I still have those Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag codes. $30 for PS4 which includes the SP and $20 XBONE.

All gone, thanks GAF!

cackhyena

I've been tempted to bite on AC4 for PS4 for so long simply because I don't have an actual PS4 game yet. Even at your good price, I can't do it. It's more AC and I need a break from that series. Someone should snap that up, though.

I've been tempted to bite on AC4 for PS4 for so long simply because I don't have an actual PS4 game yet. Even at your good price, I can't do it. It's more AC and I need a break from that series. Someone should snap that up, though.

I'm the opposite. Have never really played the AC series, and hear a lot of good things about Black Flags.

Also,

WTT:

My Killzone Shadow Fall for ACIV or Tomb Raider. Comes with PS+ 7 days too. No real rush, as I want to sort of hold on to Killzone just long enough to see the DLC drop, but I ultimately would like to sell or trade it.

Code_Link

WTS:

Wii U - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (download code): $33
Wii U - The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia (download code): $6
Wii U - Both codes: $34

PM if interested. :)

-Deimos

Fuuuuuuu I want one!

Anyone else has one for sale? PM me!

I still have a copy for each system PS4. You wants?

And positive feedback for buyer sladeums.

Stab some templars for me.

Positive feedback for buyer yosoypr as well.

Positive feedback for buyer NeOak. No hassles whatsoever.

IMACOMPUTA

I'm looking for a GPU.
Not looking for anything bleeding edge. Anything equal to or newer than AMD 5xxx series or Nvidia 4xx series would be fine.

Please PM me with any offers.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Positive feedback for theshizzle.

Responded quickly and sold me a Heart of the Swarm game key a few hours later.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Positive feedback for buyer Ramma2

Said he would buy something and stuck to his word even though he had to wait almost 2 weeks for me to get a replacement Vita card so he could have mine.

Nakazato

Positive feedback for LQX bought Dark Souls dl code I'm excted to play and will handle me down my ps3 copy to my lil cousin. Thanks again.

Positive feedback for the following buyers:

Ultimadrago
Ratrat
Uraizen
flashbandit16
Oublieux
Maragidyne
firehawk12
etae
Presco
Qwell
wowzors
Fatal Futanari
ricochetguro
JawesomeJaw

Hopefully I haven't missed anyone. If I have, let me know and I will fix it. Thanks!

Positive seller feedback for Jonboy. Was very patience and put on hold a ps3 hdd for me in till I could pay.

Positive seller feedback for Stronghammer22. Was very patience and put on hold a game for me in till I could pay.

If anyone decides to sell their Omega cMVS system shoot me a PM. I've got a ton of stuff for trade and also have Paypal. Lots of positive feedback too.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I want to buy a copy of Super Smash Bros. Melee. Disc only is fine. Please PM me if you have one to sell!

Qwell

More Positive Seller Feedback for Stronghammer22, quick easy transaction will buy from again I'm positive of that.

Cheska

For Sale

Virtues Last Reward Watch: Green, new, unopened. $45 shipped

Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS Console Brand New with bonus pre-order artbook! Best Offer

Bioshock Infinite Songbird Statue

Assassins Creed Limited Edition Set! No games included. All DLC codes used. $150 shipped total for all three.

Assassin's Creed II Masters Edition: Ezio figure, artbook and DVD.
Assasssin's Creed Brotherhood Collectors Edition: rare Harlequin jack-in-the-box, artbook and DVD.
Assassins Creed III Limited Edition: Connor statue, belt buckle, flag, and notebook.

SiDCrAzY

WTB: Kobo Aura HD e-reader, preferably new.

Looking to pay less than I would buying it directly off Kobo. Longshot, but worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom