• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Legend of Zelda 3DS XL System (no game code for ALBW, but everything else included) - $195
Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition (sealed) - $45
Red Cliff Blu-ray International Version (Part I and II) - $10
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10

Gvaz

Banned
I've got a few people who seem to be interested in picking up the games I mentioned previously, but they aren't getting back to me.

If I don't get any more offers I'm gonna have to put em up on ebay in a few days.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, so it looks like I am going to be selling an Eames Lounge chair. I inherited it about 5 years ago when my grandma died (who inherited from my great uncle who died previously). I've never been fond of it since it just doesn't go with my taste and its also huge. Its been in storage for a while and my Dad is actually encouraging me to sell it because he is trying to pare down whats in his storage unit. So I'm gonna sell it.

Which I've discovered over the last hour is a pretty large task. I just cleaned all the dust and cobwebs off of it and am waiting for my camera's battery to charge so I can take some pictures of it. There are two ottomans, one with an ever so slightly cracked/ripped cushion. And one that seems fine. The wood finish of both ottomans is slightly darker than the wood finish on the chair itself. Right now my current task is to determine the authenticity of the chair. I don't think its a knockoff because its very old and still in good shape, and my uncle was a pretty wealthy individual so it honestly doesn't make sense for it not to be a knockoff. But I'm not really sure how to go about it.

Anyway, if you live in the Bay Area and want to buy an Eames Lounge at what will probably be a good price keep your eye out for me whenever I get around to taking the photos.

I'm not really sure what to expect out of the whole process, it seems like a lot of work and its mostly being sold to free up space. The chair isn't in perfect condition. On a scale of 1-10 using the entire scale I'd say its around an 8ish, maybe a bit lower.

Yagami_Sama

POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for AwRy108: sold me a WiiU game for a great price, and went to the extra effort of shipping it all the way to Brazil, even facing an Icy storm. Great communication and an excellent seller!

I do hope to deal with again !

AwRy108

POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for AwRy108: sold me a WiiU game for a great price, and went to the extra effort of shipping it all the way to Brazil, even facing an Icy storm. Great communication and an excellent seller!

I do hope to deal with again !

...and SUPER POSITIVE BUYER FEEDBACK for Yagami_Sama: paid promptly, covered the extra shipping fees, and communicated very well. Pleasure doing business with them!

Astra

WTB:

Pokemon White or Black. As cheaply as possible. I simply want it so I can move some Pokemon from my earlier gen games to X & Y. Maybe $10-$15 shipped
I'm in Canada.
With that said, if you have a copy that has a file with the National Pokedex, I'll love you forever.

Jomjom

Banned
Not really selling anything.

I have a 60 day trial of Sony's Music Unlimited service. It only works for new subscribers (i.e. you have never used a previous 30 day trial). If anyone wants it, PM me and the code is yours.

Just make sure you click off auto-renew immediately after you redeem the code, so you don't accidentally get charged if you didn't want to subscribe.

GQman2121

Banned
FOR SALE: House of Cards: Season One Blu-Ray SEALED - $17 shipped SOLD

UuNB4j5l.jpg

Lebon14

WTB
Pokemon Black. With game case. 15-25$ is my budget
WiiU Pro Controller. Budget 20-30$.

I am in Canada.

P.S No Pokemon Version Noire. Ie. Quebec French Ver. F*ck that. If I'd want it in French, I'd get to the shopping centre here and I'd buy it there >.>

Chorazin

FS: Super Nintendo bundle! Asking $145 (Paypal Gift please) shipped Priority Mail for:

Original 100% working SNES (first model, no yellowing) with two controllers (both a little rough but 100% working), original AC adapter, and RF adapter. SNES is in fantastic shape!

Final Fantasty III - complete with cart, manual, and map. Some Game Genie Codes written on map corners, manual and box in good condition, cart labels in great shape, no writing on cart or label. Save works! Comes with protective clear case.

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - comes with cart, box, manual. Manual and box in good shape, labels in good condition, no writing on cart or labels. Save works! Comes with protective clear case.

Here's a gallery of pics of the games and SNES http://imgur.com/a/DjISJ

I am considering a "Make me Upgrade" sale for my graphics card.

WTS
EVGA SuperClocked 02G-P4-2662-KR GeForce GTX 660 2GB 192-bit GDDR5
Put in a PC build, considering an upgrade. Lightly used, never overclocked.

Asking $150 shipped. Make me an offer!

This model for reference

IrishNinja

tax return time, so i want to buy some of the following - hoping for deals where i can get em, will totally go for bundles as well! unless it's text-heavy i usually don't care if it's an import, though i do prefer CIB.

Master System
Master of Darkness
Alex Kidd in Shinobi World

Sega-CD
Amazing Spider-Man vs Kingpin
Wirehead
Silpheed
Robo Aleste
Eternal Champions
Panic!
Heart of the Alien

Saturn
Shining Force III
Burning Rangers
Akumajo Dracula X
Saturn Bomberman
Radiant Silvergun
Fighting Vipers (J)
Three Dirty Dwarves

Dreamcast
Rez
Cosmic Smash
D2
Dynamite Cop
Resident Evil: CV
Power Stone 2
Gunlord
SF III: Third Strike
Project Justice...

Turbografx/Duo
Cosmic Fantasy 2
Legendary Axe

Playstation
Alundra
IQ
Silent Hill
Tobal No. 1
Tekken 3
Wipeout XL
(also i really need the case for Einhander!)

Playstation 2
PaRappa 2
The Punisher
Stretch Panic
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks
Sega Ages: Treasure Box
Dragon Quest slime controller (doesn't even have to work)

Xbox
ToeJam & Earl 3
Crazy Taxi 3

NES
Vice: Project Doom
Little Nemo

Atari 7800
Ninja Golf

These are items I am looking for, willing to buy them outright or trade, especially for the rare items as I have a lot of rare games and collectibles, some are listed below.

WTB

The Last of Us - Post Pandemic Edition (Statue only even)
Mario Wearable Hat - Club Nintendo Reward
Metroid Prime Trilogy Wii - Steelbook Edition
Luigi's Mansion - GameCube
Rogue Squadron 2 - GameCube
Other Rare/Good GameCube Games
Luigi Hat Case - Club Nintendo

WTT or WTS

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Statue - Club Nintendo Pre-Order
Diablo 3 CE - Sealed
Journey Art Book - 1st Edition and Signed
Skyward Sword CE - Sealed
Golden Nunchuk - Sealed
BioShock 1 CE - Sealed
BioShock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition - Sealed
Grand Theft Auto V Collectors Edition (With Hat etc.) - Sealed

I am also looking for any rare or press kit type of stuff that is Half Life related. I will pay good money for this stuff.

Shiggie

This is my first time selling here so be nice :p
Shipping is included in price.
US only.
PayPal preferred.

PM me for more info.

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask OST Club Nintendo Platinum Reward -- $25

Game of Thrones: Season one DVD -- $15
Sleeve is a little dinged but everything else is in excellent shape.

Sleeper: Out in the Cold TPB -- $15

Marvel 1602 TPB -- $15

Batman: Night of the Owls HC -- $15

Batman: Court of Owls Vol 1 HC -- $15

Fables: The Deluxe Edition: Book One HC -- $ 20

Justice Leauge Vol 1 HC -- $15

Justice Leauge Vol 2 HC -- $15

Ultimate Comics Spider-Man Vol 1 HC -- $15

emb

Very positive (seller) feedback for GQman2121. Sold me a fairly new game at solid deal, and shipped fast. Much appreciated sir.

Saintred

Neo Member
Very positive feedback for Stronghammer22. Fast seller. Great to work with. Thanks! Absolutely amazing price for South Park. The 25th can't come soon enough.

Cheers!

Positive feedback for Saintred.

He went above and beyond to make the trade as smooth as possible; which I appreciate. An excellent buyer, thank you.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35, or $50. Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40

1600 Xbox Live Microsoft Points - $16

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+ 10 via Post Play Survey) - $3

ARCADE STICKS:

PS3:

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Good Condition) - $75 shipped
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts; they have stock Hori parts.

Has plastic crease mark on top left. Might be able to peel back plastic or press it down. Not too familiar with the plastic layer on top of this stick. Other than that, works and looks great.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130827_010508_zps698df9d2.jpg

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (104+ Positive Transactions as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

SiDCrAzY

WANT TO BUY: Kobo Aura HD e-reader, preferably new.

Looking to pay less than I would buying it directly off Kobo. Longshot, but worth a try.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positive feedback for ptown - no issues. Good things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom