• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raide

Looking to sell a Wii-U Deluxe Console with Nintendoland and Monster Hunter Tri U. Apart from some MH use, I have not touched it in months and months. Time to see if it can go to a new home and get used more! Will clean off the poor dust first!

UK based, so I can post. PM with offers. Was looking around the £200ish mark but will accept sensible offers.

Lebon14

WTB
Pokemon Black. 10-20$ shipped to Canada. As long as I have the game and case, I'm okay with it.
You can PM me if you are willing to sell.

Also, still looking for that WiiU Pro Controller. 20-25$ shipped.

IMACOMPUTA

Anybody have a cheap copy of Battlefield 3 (PC) lying around?

I actually bought it in the Humble Origin bundle for a second PC i was planning on building and mistakenly gave it away in the "Free to a good home" thread.

I need it cheeeeeeeap.

Thanks!

Amagon

Anybody have a cheap copy of Battlefield 3 (PC) lying around?

I actually bought it in the Humble Origin bundle for a second PC i was planning on building and mistakenly gave it away in the "Free to a good home" thread.

I need it cheeeeeeeap.

Thanks!

PM me, I have a spare code from the bundle. :)

JeTmAn81

WTS Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - PS Vita Code $21 (paypal or amazon gc)
I'm open to trading as well.

Anything general you are interested in a trade for? I have random stuff such as Mario 64 DS, Modern Warfare 2 PS3, Super Street Fighter IV PS3, Dragon Age 360, etc. So old titles that I have no idea if you'd be interested in.

baphomet

Positive Feedback for Soulhouf

Purchased an RGB Nintendo 64 from me and paid right away. Easy transaction, cool guy! Thanks!

Positive Feedback for bumpkin on trade of Club Nintendo Animal Crossing Case for Club Nintendo 3DSXL Charging dock.

Trade went Silky Smooth!

Baconbitz

Banned
Looking to buy Pokemon black/white for cheap. No box, cart doesn't have to be in good condition. As long as it plays, that's all that matters. PM me if you have a copy.

ruxtpin

Banned
WTS

Limited Edition 3DSXL ALBW Edition
w/ ALBW on the included SD card
+ a copy of Kingdom Hearts DDD

Hardly played at all, still with all boxes (I believe). I can check. Asking $150 for all of it at once.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
WTS

Hardly played at all, still with all boxes (I believe). I can check. Asking $150 for all of it at once.

This is a hell of a deaaaal. Someone buy this now! Pay this man!!

Prodigal

Banned
Selling:

Guild Wars 2 Key: $10

zcRdsRJ.jpg

Anything general you are interested in a trade for? I have random stuff such as Mario 64 DS, Modern Warfare 2 PS3, Super Street Fighter IV PS3, Dragon Age 360, etc. So old titles that I have no idea if you'd be interested in.

I am interested in old games and new games and for pretty much any system. I'll be happy to read any lists or you can link me your post, etc.

Axass

Want to trade / Want to sell

So, I have this digital code for Super Mario 3D Land from a Nintendo promotion... too bad I bought the game one month before the promotion started... so I'm currently just sitting on it.

It's a PAL code, I'd be willing to trade it for a Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies code (also PAL of course) or to sell it for €30 (price of PW + DLC).

I have Paypal, hit me with a PM if interested.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Alright, so recently, Steam keys for Guilty Gear Isuka and Gun Metal were added for purchasers of the Indie Gala Dwarves bundle, which was a few months ago. I'd really like to get those keys. So here's what I have:

Steam keys:

Astro Tripper
Gnomoria
Hero of the Kingdom
Light of Altair
Lilly Looking Through
Sideway New York

Humble Bundle gifts:

Civilization 3
Sid Meier's Railroads

I'd like to trade ALL of these for GG Isuka and Gun Metal. Of course if there are any you don't want, I'll gladly keep them or just give them away, but if necessary I'll trade all of them. If you have keys for these games sitting around and want to trade, let me know.

Sushigod7

FS: Mark Daniels Star Wars, New Hope & Empire Strikes Back. Both $50 new ESB is sold out asking $125.00 Shipped The RotJ print is still available from Dark Ink so you can complete the set. edit: These are 12x24

Wii Monster Hunter Tri - $16.00 shipped in US

WTS

Sent a PM about this last night; hopefully it didn't get lost in the ether (has happened to me too many times).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom