• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic awesome amazing selling feedback for SUBZERO-08. Was super communicative and ultra fast in delivering. What an upstanding GAFfer!

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:.

***$50 Cards On Sale Until Next Friday (2-21-14) for $45 (10% Off)***

I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35, or $50 (Note: $50 codes are currently discounted). Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40

1600 Xbox Live Microsoft Points - $16

PSN Credit: $10/$20/$50 - 5% Off

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+ 10 via Post Play Survey) - $3

Playstation 4 (Brand New; Never Been Opened) - $400 SHIPPED
Not looking to make a profit off of this; just giving fellow users a good deal if they're unable to find it locally.

ARCADE STICKS:

PS3:

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Good Condition) - $75 shipped
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts; they have stock Hori parts.

Has plastic crease mark on top left. Might be able to peel back plastic or press it down. Not too familiar with the plastic layer on top of this stick. Other than that, works and looks great.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130827_010508_zps698df9d2.jpg

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (110+ Positive Transactions as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

LQX

Everything sold from the US.

Origin:
Dead Space 2&3 $6

Steam:
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition $5
Skullgirls $4

WTB:
Borderlands 2 PC

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Resoundingly positive feedback for Master Stronghammer22 for selling to me the following:

• South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Sins of Solar Empire: Rebellion (can't believe you managed to get a copy for me :D)
The guy is simply so awesome to deal with and one of my treasures on my Steam Friends List. </bromance>

Still looking for for PC:

Castlevania: LotS2
Resident Evil 4 HD

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Positive feedback for Stronghammer22

Great price and everything was super fast :D

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Positive feedback for Stronghammer22. He was really quick and incredibly kind. I completely recommend him as a seller.

WTS Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - PS Vita Code (NA) $21 (paypal or amazon GC)
I'm open to trading as well (pretty much for any system). I also have Class of Heroes II codes for trade/offer.

Ok, here goes. Feedback list.

Positive feedback to the following buyers:

blainethemono
murgo
Taco_Human
JakeD
DoctorPayne
RionaaM
SourSamo
vermadas
Markoff_Chaney
Alex
Azerphire
Ultimadrago
Miker
stutte
bakeray
Gav47
X05
SlasherJPC
Sutton Dagger

A great bunch of Gaffers, I only have good things to say about them. Thanks!

I'm going to take a few days rest. lol.

johnsmith

remember me
Selling each for $25 + shipping for neogaf.
Figuarts Chie
Figma Chie
Figma Yukiko
All were displayed for a few months and come complete.

$15 + shipping - Taito Prize Figure - Rise - new and unopened

Steam Gift
Don't Starve - $5

Koppai

I know it's probably impossible to ask,

but is anyone selling the NA copy of DJ Max Technika Tune for PS Vita for a cheap price? I just got a Vita and really want to try this game out. (I know its on PSN but I don't like digital...!)

Thanks

Sarobi

Banned
WTS: $10 iTunes code.

I'm open to offers but I'm really looking for a Titanfall Beta Key (PC would be great.. but I don't think anyone is willing to part with that for iTunes money..)

Positive feedback for Stronghammer22. Fantastic service, extremely polite and quick to send through the game I purchased. Highly recommended seller.

Istaerion

Positive Seller Feedback for Petrie!

User provided excellent communication as well as delivered his/her digital merchandise instantly & hassle free.

bro1

Banned
For Steam I have:
AC IV Season Pass
Civ V
Civ V Gods and Kings

For Uplay:
AC IV

Looking to trade or $ for PC games

Also have a Black and a White iPhone 4s on Verizon 16GB in good condition. Comes with original packaging.

Varg

Banned
Playstation 4 up for sale with a few extra goodies. Extra controller included. Battlefield 4, knack, and killzone shadow fall also included. I have the original box.

Looking for 540 if picked up local in NJ. If I have to ship, I would have to see how much the extra fees would be.

Sapphire 7970 vapor x gpu up for sale. 360 if picked up locally. Extra fees for shipping.

PM ME IF INTERESTED IN ANY OF MY STUFF. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND GAF!!!.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Selling Persona 4 Golden for Vita. Full package. $20 shipped. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom