• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinsanity

WTB: Titanfall beta code for the Xbone

Please PM me with an offer today (it's my only day off within the beta and would like to try it out).

EDIT: never mind. Got one for free from a generous member.

NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence! PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered.

Have (Steam keys, US based):

5JgQ7wQ.jpg

Victoria II - $3

9OPvKmy.png

Inversion - $3 (NA region locked)

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $2

OejOcLn.jpg

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection - $2

zKJyQp7.jpg

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - $2

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

The Stanley Parable
The Wolf Among Us
Walking Dead Season 2
The Secret World
Arkham Origins
The Banner Saga
Jazzpunk

Selling Steam Games:

Frozen Synapse .........1.99 usd

The Ship ...........1.99 usd

Super Hexagon ............1 usd

Zeno Clah ........1 usd

Red Orchestra Osfront 41-45............ 1 usd

mdsfx

Nxt8Ws5.png

Less than 15 hours of use and only a few months old - $20 shipped to US48
Comes with everything pictured (stock clear shaft cover and dust washer, black balltop, brand new wiring harness, and 2 brand new, crystal clear dustwashers from Tek Innovations)

EMWaZ7N.jpg

kick51

Banned
new stuff added.

all shipping options come with delivery confirmation. Faster shipping options available on request-- they'll be the exact shipping price + the item price.

Things that weigh under 13 oz get shipped 1st class, anything over gets Parcel/Media Mail. Except the Wii U which ships Priority.

Sorry some of the pics are blurry when blown up. i don't know how to work my camera settings.

PM me if interested!

Wii U Zelda Bundle - comes complete with everything, including an UNUSED Zelda WWHD + Hyrule Historia code and a WiiU gamepad accessory pack (not pictured.) The only thing is that I did register the system itself...aside from play some wii games for a short time, this thing is basically new but opened.

I'm also throwing in a Wii remote + Classic Controller Pro set. These are also basically new but opened. They are official, not the knock offs.

Whole set is about as like new as it gets. I had to remove an insignificant piece or two of cardboard to get it to fit in the box.

$280 shipped priority

Persona 4 Visual Data pre-order book. very light shelf wear

I have two of them.

$8 shipped each, first class

The Art Of Onimusha. Pre-order bonus for Onimusha 3 if I remember correctly. light shelf wear.

$10 shipped media mail

UMVC3 guide. so u can beat Daigo at mahvel Kappa. Has shelf wear and that sticker residue on the cover, otherwise the pages are perfect and intact. apologies for the blur.

$8.95 shipped media mail.

Capcom Vs. SNK 2: EO guide. Covers the gamecube version. random. Light shelf wear.

$7 shipped media mail

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together guide. great shape, just some sticker residue on the cover and light shelf wear. The pages are not clinging together.

$20 shipped media mail.

Nier guide. Minor shelf wear, bestbuy sticker res on the front, otherwise fine.

$20 shipped media mail.

Resident Evil 2 versus books guide. Some wear on the cover, but pages are all intact and perfect. As always with Versus guides, written with passion and a little insanity.

$10 shipped media mail.

Kyzer

Banned
Looking for $515 paypal gift for this all shipped to the US

All like new condition:

Sony PlayStation 4 w/ everything including box
Extra Dualshock 4
Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag
Need for Speed: Rivals
Killzone: Shadowfall

Everything comes with box and stuff

Dropped price a little

JambiBum

WTT or WTS a 20 dollar off coupon for COD: Ghosts PS4 and Xbox one. It's an Amazon code. PM me for deals. I would like a steam game or wallet code worth 15-20.

WTS:

Assassin's Creed IV, Wii U - $25 shipped
Ni No Kuni GH - $15 shipped

MotoActv Motorola Sports Watch - $110 shipped. Includes armband, watch band, and some extra screen protectors. Pics upon request, rarely used fitness watch. Plays music and is Bluetooth enabled for messages and missed calls. Frankly, it's a fantastic piece of technology.

Local ONLY - DC/NoVA area - Rockband 2 Special Edition for 360. Includes Rockband 2 game, drums, guitar, and mic. - $65 delivered.
I drive a lot for my job so I'm willing to meet you, Montgomery (Maryland) area and Woodbridge area too if needed.

GAF Gold, buy with confidence! Paypal accepted.

WTB:
PS4 (New or Like new condition). Console only.
3DS XL
Fire Emblem: Awakening.
SMT: IV
Vita
16-32GB Mem card
Metal Gear HD Collection PS3
Dark Souls PS3 case.

WTT: Nintendo 2DS- Looking for Vita.

Few things, I dont have the original Stylus but will include 3ds retractable stylus and pen length Stylus, top screen has a few very light scratches that you cant see unless angled.

Besides that its in terrific shape, box/ charger. No Nintendo Club.

Ill throw in Ratchet and Clank: In the the Nexus in also.

JeTmAn81

WTB:
PS4 (New or Like new condition). Console only.
3DS XL
Fire Emblem: Awakening.
SMT: IV
Vita
16-32GB Mem card
Metal Gear HD Collection PS3
Dark Souls PS3 case.

That's quite a list of things to be looking for all at once. Just getting into gaming?

JaseMath

Looking to sell my new PS VIta (OLED, WiFi/3G model).

It's more or less brand new; purchased 2 weeks ago and used for a total of maybe 2 hours. Comes in the original packaging and with all original accessories. It even has an officially licensed screen protector on the display! There's nothing wrong with her, just decided to hold out a few months for the slimmer model.

Asking $162 shipped. Will entertain reasonable offers. Sold

Cheska

For Sale

Virtues Last Reward Watch: Green, new, unopened. $45 shipped

Assassins Creed Limited Edition Set! No games included. All DLC codes used. $150 shipped total for all three.

Assassin's Creed II Masters Edition: Ezio figure, artbook and DVD.
Assasssin's Creed Brotherhood Collectors Edition: rare Harlequin jack-in-the-box, artbook and DVD.
Assassins Creed III Limited Edition: Connor statue, belt buckle, flag, and notebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom