• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camjo-Z

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Anybody want my unused copy of Danganronpa for Vita? I'll take $31 shipped, PM me.

WTB: Star Fox 64 3D! Looking to pay around $20 for it, please PM me if you're interested.

If you have a Kmart nearby you can check their clearance. It is going for $5. Extremely YMMV.

Also if you do find it pick me up a copy! My local stores have nothing.

The only thing I found was Harvest Moon 3D: The tale of Two Towns (3DS) for $2.

goldensun

Positive seller feedback for Coldsnap.

Awesome seller. Shipped quickly, promptly, had excellent communication with him and the item was wrapped perfectly. Thank you good sir!

Kintaco

WTS
Injustice Gods Among Us for the PS3. The game is opened but never played, nor taken out of the case. Also included is the DLC for the New 52 character skins.

Looking for $25 shipped.

CEmdAhf.jpg

TGr8YFd.jpg

Arla

WTT: Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut [Steam] for DmC Devil May Cry or Resident Evil: Revelations.
lyfcJIv.jpg

WTT: 7" Kindle Fire HDX 16GB 2013 ver. for a Nexus 7 16GB 2013 ver. l PS3 Slim
vjQqUMc.jpg

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Killer is Dead Limited Edition (PS3, sealed) - $40
Zone of the Enders HD Limited Edition (PS3, sealed) - $30
Star Fox 64 3D - $20
Red Cliff Blu-ray International Version (Part I and II) - $10
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10

Positive feedback for seller Lemstar.

Sold me a Final Fantasy VII Steam key at a great price, sent me the key immediately after I paid. Thanks a lot.

WTS:

Fifa 14 Xbox One. Physical copy. Mint. $38 shipped. PayPal, USPS First Class Mail

WTB:

Xbox One Wireless Controller. New/Like New $30 or less Shipped
COD:Ghosts Physical or Digital. $20 or less Shipped

I am located in 95148 and PayPal verified with confirmed address.

DTJAAAAM

Strategy guides for sale. They are all in very good condition, though some may have light wear. I can send a picture upon request.

$5 each BEFORE shipping

007: Bloodstone
Burnout Revenge
Devil May Cry 2
Donkey Kong 64
Fable
Fable 2: Knothole Island/See the Future
Fallout 3
Fallout 3: Broken Steel/Point Lookout
Final Fantasy II (PSP)
Final Fantasy: Ring of Fates
Gears of War
Ghostbusters
Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Iron Man 2
King's Quest VII
Lego Indiana Jones 2
Metal Gear Solid 4
Metroid Prime 3
Mini Ninjas
Mirror's Edge
Nostalgia
Pokemon Ranger
Ratchet: Deadlocked
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
Resident Evil Outbreak
Soul Calibur 2
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
Spore
Star Trek: Legacy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Viking: Battle for Asgard
Wolfenstein (360/PS3)
WWE Smackdown VS Raw 2007
X-Men Origins: Wolverine

-----

Games for sale.

Prices are BEFORE shipping

GoldenEye (N64, cartridge only) = $10
Super Mario All-Stars = $15
Dark Souls Collector's Edition (PS3, new and sealed) = $60
Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce (PSP, new and sealed) = $10
Mass Effect 3 N7 Edition (360, new and sealed) = $60

Neverfade

Bravely Default Collector's Edition anyone?

Still sealed, looking to move this.

Also have some Turtle Beach X4's in good shape. Should work with next gen consoles if you buy the appropriate adapters.

Edit: Also have a digital copy of Game of Thrones season 3 up for grabs.

Looking at potentially selling a Mario and Luigi Edition 3DS XL.

Dropped my S4 and the screen is shot. I'm swamped in hospital, school and book stuff I need to pay/buy and have no money whatsoever to buy a new/used phone.

I also have Pokemon Y.

I don't have the box for either, but I could ship those separately if need be later (I return to school on March 9th). Going to need a phone soon.

Anyone privy to how much this would go for or is anyone interested? I'm not looking for a gigantic amount, but I'd like to be able to at least afford a decentish used, unlocked phone from Amazon/ebay.

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help me out with pricing this and the like. Have never participated in these threads. :p

SirYoshi

WTT Dead Island Riptide Steam key (American) for something else on steam. Bought the key off of Amazon.com and it's one of the very few steam keys that don't work in both US/EU so I can't use it myself :<.

DeadIslandRiptide.jpg

WTS:
Persona 4: Golden -Used - 25$
Tearaway-Used-25$
Uncharted : GA -Used- 13$
WTS:
PAL:
Darksiders 2-Used (PS3)- 11$
Knights Contract-Used (PS3)- 11$
Playstation: All-Stars Battle Royale -Used (PS3)-11$
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood-Used (PS3)-11$
Enslaved: Odyssey to the west-Used (PS3)-11$
Yakuza: Dead Souls-Used (PS3)-11$
NSTC:
Ninja Gaiden: Sigma-Used (PS3)-10$
Street fighter x Tekken-Used (Vita)-15$
And:
RWrVgEV.jpg
minus Yoshi
6$ each
(Adjusted the prices a bit from my previous post since I can't accept "as gift" payment)

PAL-Blu-Ray:
Doctor Who: A Christmas Carol [Blu-ray] -Used 11$
Doctor Who: 2011 Christmas Special [Blu-ray]-Used 11$

n64coder

Looking at potentially selling a Mario and Luigi Edition 3DS XL.

Dropped my S4 and the screen is shot. I'm swamped in hospital, school and book stuff I need to pay/buy and have no money whatsoever to buy a new/used phone.

I also have Pokemon Y.

I don't have the box for either, but I could ship those separately if need be later (I return to school on March 9th). Going to need a phone soon.

Anyone privy to how much this would go for or is anyone interested? I'm not looking for a gigantic amount, but I'd like to be able to at least afford a decentish used, unlocked phone from Amazon/ebay.

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help me out with pricing this and the like. Have never participated in these threads. :p

I think about $120 for the 3ds and $25 for pokemon are what you can get for it.

Joni

WTS PAL DreamCast games

- Chu Chu Rocket
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing
- Virtua Fighter 3rd
- DreamOn Volume 1

PM for picture and offers.

European Union only.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTS

Limbo
. Steam version

WTB

I am a NeoGAF PLUS Buyer and I'm in the market for retro games. Lots of them. Many of these collections I'm starting from scratch so just let me know what you've got and don't think that it might be too common! You can PM me or list what you have in the thread, either works. I am looking for NTSC-US, unless otherwise specified.

Sega Master System games (CIB only, US/PAL)
Sega Genesis games (CIB only)
Sega CD games (CIB only)
Sega Saturn games (CIB only, US/JPN, Spine Cards optional for JPN)
Sega Dreamcast games (CIB only)
TG16/PCE games, HuCard or CD (US/JPN, Original Game+Manual+Jewelcase required)
PS1 games (CIB only)
NES games (cart only)
SNES games (cart only)
N64 games (cart only)

not super rare, but limited like most of the special 3DS systems. they all go for a little more than the regular ones (or will at some point in the near future)

We straight up cannot move the Mario and Luigi specials editions at the Target I work at. We've had a case full of them since they launched.

We straight up cannot move the Mario and Luigi specials editions at the Target I work at. We've had a case full of them since they launched.

The girl has the Mario/Luigi One and doesn't like the color scheme. She likes the Mario Dream Team game though.

She's jealous of my Power Pink XL.

I'd trade her but I have no idea how content locking works on 3DS.

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for seller MrDaravon: sold me a few copies of the final issue of Nintendo Power, which he shipped quickly and safely. Also, seems like an all-around great person.

Friggz

positive feedback for Christopher. hooked it up for some games i was looking for, arrived quickly and well packaged.

thanks!

Chuckpebble

The girl has the Mario/Luigi One and doesn't like the color scheme. She likes the Mario Dream Team game though.

She's jealous of my Power Pink XL.

I'd trade her but I have no idea how content locking works on 3DS.

I think you need a 3rd 3DS to do that.
Transfer from Pink to Extra
Transfer from M&L to Pink
Transfer from Extra to M&L

That should take about a day.

I am looking for the following PS2 games. Unfortunately all of my local Gamestops are tapped out due to their 75% clearance. If any one bought duplicates or are willing to sell their games at good price and are in great condition, send me a PM!

WTB:
Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter
Castelvania Curse of Darkness
Rez
Romancing SAGA
Sky Gunner
Stella Deus

Selling

Game of Thrones Season 3 on DVD - $15 shipped (NA only) It is the extra set that comes with the Bluray so it's in the DVD sleeve (see below).

IMG_20140222_130138.jpg

Game of Thrones Season 3 digital copy (hboselect) - $10

Have a PS3 copy of EDF 2025 for $35 shipped. That's $15 under retail and is brand new/still sealed. This one's US only.

I also still have a Rising steam code for $23. I think this one is also US only because I forget how international keys work for this game. If you know it works for your territory, feel free to buy it.

PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom