• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Istaerion

I've closed up shop due to some unfortunate circumstances.

Any current customers of long-going plans need not worry about their continued support, as I will still be around and willing to help out with any issues.

That said, thanks for the all the time and business you guys have provided me over my two years of participation in this thread!

Cheddahz

Banned
WTB: Bravely Default (it can be the regular version)

WTS: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia Download Code - $5
Radiata Stories (missing manual; has a sticker on the back of case) - $17 shipped
Xenosaga Episode 1 (missing manual) - $11 shipped
Xenosaga Episode 2 (CIB, but has Gamestop stickers) - $15 shipped
Xenosaga Episode 3 (CIB, but has Gamestop stickers) - $55 shipped
or if you want all three of them, I'll let you have them for $80 shipped

I'm judging the prices of the games based on the prices of them on Amazon at the moment, but if you would like to negotiate prices, then we can discuss them

televator

Positive feedback for televator (seller)!

Positive feedback for televator (seller)!

Positive seller goes to televator. Shipped promptly, gave a tracking number, and the item came in the described condition! Would buy from this seller again :)

Positive feedback for buyers Jonboy and Banjo-Kazooie! Both were very friendly to deal with.

I am a GAF plus seller.

Want to buy/Want to trade for:
~~Games~~
Road Rash 3
Killzone Trilogy
Star Wars Racer [PC]
Silent Hill 4 [PC]
~~Game Manuals~~
Genesis:
Wonder Boy
Flashback
Outrun 2019
Super Monaco GP II
Mega Turrican
Dynamite Headdy
Rocket Knight
Hyper Stone Heist
Urban Strike
Jungle Strike
Road Rash
Gamecube:
Pikmin
~~Movies/Shows~~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Samurai Jack
Clone Wars [Animated]
~~Misc.~~
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650

WTS
Shipping to the US only. Shipping cost included in prices. Prices are negotiable for multiple items. Pics on request.

PS3 PSN Download Codes:
-Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
PS3:
Spec Ops: The Line $15
PC
-Mass Effect 2 N7 edition [Sealed, brand new. This isn't some failed scalper thing. It was an order mix up that I held onto. I fell out of love with the series and I don't care to hold onto this anymore.]
-Fallout New Vegas Collector's Edition [This is where Steam DRM comes to bite me in the ass. I used the code so I basically have to take what I can get for everything in the pretty box sans game license.]

NES:
-Dr. Mario $6
-The Legend of Zelda SOLD
-Super Mario Bros. 2 $10
-Super Mario Bros. 3 $10
-Spike V'ball/World Cup $5
-Mario Bros./Duck Hunt $5
SEGA Genesis:
-Flashback $3
-Super Monaco GP $3
-Sonic 2 $3
-Earthworm Jim

SEGA Saturn:
-Nights $10
PS1:
-Final Fantasy Chronicles $10
-Final Fantasy VII $30
N64:
-Mario Kart 64 $30
-Diddy Kong Racing $10
-Donkey Kong 64 $10
-CIB Mario 64 $30
-Star Wars: Episode I Racer
-Tony Hawk's Pro Skater

Dreamcast:
-Jet Grind Radio [Missing manual] $10
-Skies of Arcadia [2 copies] $55 EACH
Gamecube:
-Animal Crossing $20
-Cubivore SOLD
-Geist $7
-Paper Mario $28
-Super Monkey Ball 2 $7
-1080 Avalanche $7
-Mario Kart Double Dash $20
~~Disk only games~~
-StarFox Adventures SOLD
-Metroid Prime $5
-Eternal Darkness SOLD
PS2:
-Dragon Quest VIII [demo missing] SOLD
-Dynasty Warriors 2 $7
-Okage $10
-Kingdom Hearts $10
-Dot Hack Infection Part 1 $15
-Tales of Legendia $20
-Star Wars Racer Revenge $6
-Starocean $7
-Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $10

Game Boy:
-Super Mario Land $5
Game Boy Advance:
-Metroid Fusion $10
-Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls
-Final Fantasy Tactics

Official Memory Cards:
PS1, PS2 $5 Each

have you tried bookstores?

some larger ones carry DVDs, music, and games as well. I've built up a bunch of my collection from one store. I'll see if they have these next time.

Didn't even think about checking bookstores, but been looking at yard sales/flea markets. I was trying to grab them cheap from the 75% off sale since Ebay and Amazon have them but I want to try to get them at a lower price since on those sites have them for more than I want to spend (20-25+ for Castlevania? Thinking 10-15). Anyway, thanks! If you can find them let me know!

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Want to sell

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Asking for $44, paypal only and shipping is included. Includes the club nintendo code.

Novocaine

Looking to sell of the main part of my Gamecube collection. All of these are PAL. Some have slight scratches on the disc but all play fine. The only one not containing a manual is Rogue Leader. The case for Rogue leader is also cracked.

I don't expect anybody to want all of these, so if there are a few you are interested in PM me and we can figure out a fair deal. Will accept cash on pickup (Melbourne VIC) or Paypal.

H4JGnwI.jpg

Mystic Heroes
Metal Arms
Medal of Honor Frontline
Mario Smash Football
Mario Power Tennis
Mario Golf
Zelda Twilight Princess
Zelda Four Swords
Gotcha Force
Geist
Eternal Darkness
Crazy Taxi
Battalion Wars
Animal Crossing
1080 Avalanche
XIII
Wreckless
Warioware
Waverace
Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble
Viewtiful Joe 2
Timesplitters 2
Super Monkey Ball
Rogue Leader
Soul Calibur 2
PN03
Pikmin
Odama
NFL Street
NFS Underground

Gameboy Player

Metroid Fusion (GBA)
Metroid Zero Mission (GBA)

Afro

For Sale:

Forza 5 Xbox One | Mint Condition | $29 shipped via Paypal gift

Pinball Arcade PS4 | Mint Condition | $29 shipped via Paypal gift

100% positive eBay and GAF feedback

shipping in contiguous u.s. only

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-OUTSIDE OF PEOPLE I HAVE ALREADY RESPONDED TO, GOING FORWARD I WILL _ONLY_ SHIP TO THE CONTINENTAL US. I have had so, so, so many problems in the last few months shipping internationally, even just to Canada. Will not consider regardless of what you want to pay for shipping unless you are buying hundreds of dollars worth of stuff or something extreme like that. I apologize.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-Will be adding more pics, if you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

Blurays
-----
Man on Fire - $7. Sealed/new.

DVDs
-----
Venture Bros Seasons 1-4 - $30 for all. Like new, includes both volumes of Season 4. Some minor wear to the outside case of Season 1.

Games
-----
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Map Pack DLC Code (360) - $2.

Final Fantasy VI Advance - $45. Complete in box, like new.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor - $9. Complete, like new.

"Full-size" Artbooks and guides (8x11 size, or close to it)
-----
FjKKTml.jpg

Personal 4 Official Design Works - $20. Japanese book, like new.

lyAl2b3.jpg

Persona 4 Visual Data - $10. Like new, US pre-order bonus.

V5FPTjGl.jpg

EGM #146 Amano cover variant - $8. Still sealed.

5EdKXCsl.jpg

EGM #172 Amano cover variant - $6. Like new.

KCiqWBCl.jpg

EGM #200 and Game Informer #200 (FF6 variant) - $5 each. EGM is like new, Game Informer has some wear and nicks on the outside as seen.

f0e4mgnl.jpg

The Art of Final Fantasy IX - $17. Selling this for a bit less than the going rate mostly because there's some weird marks on the front and back that I can't tell if they are part of the book or not. You can see what I'm referring to on the back cover here (and I'm not referring to the sticker on the back top right). This has never been in a smoking home and nothing else seems wrong with it, but it seems weird and not intentional, so not sure if this was some sort of weird damage from moving or what. Other than the front and back, book has just a bit of shelfwear as seen but the inside is completely fine and whatnot.

dC5erAU.jpg

Metal Gear Solid Art of the HD Collection - $25. Like new, this is the artbook that came with the Limited Edition of the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection in the US.

RBOljFh.jpg

Final Fantasy I-VI Complete Works Volume 2 w/CD-ROM - $13. 160-page Japanese book that seems to focus more on items and story timelines of FF1-6. Pretty good amount of artwork as well. Also noteworthy for including a CD-ROM that has movies of the games; it's region coded and I don't have a region free drive at the moment, but from what I remember it has parts/all of like the ending movies of the games, and things of that nature but I don't remember specifics. Selling at this price because the outside is beat up and there is light water damage to part of the book. It's still full readable and the binding is tight and whatnot, but it's not in pristine shape either. Additional pictures are here and here.

Mouse Guard Fall 1152 - $9. Like new, hardcover release.

jl0B2mrl.jpg

Unknown Chinese (?) artbook - Taking offers? No idea what this is, someone gave it to us who had gotten a bunch of various artbooks from someone at a flea market. The artwork in the book looks too specific to be random, seems like it's from a specific manga or anime or something but I have no idea what it is. The artwork is actually pretty rad, it seems very similar to Hokuto no Ken/Fist of the North Star. I took two pictures of inside of the book here and here, and if someone is able to read Chinese (if that is the language, if not I apologize >_>) I took a picture of the publishing page/credits here.

4jyLnY5.jpg
Fs6pah4.jpg

The Art Of Yasushi Suzuki - $65. Like new. Was shocked to see this goes for so much online. Looking at it now it actually has some pretty rad art, like stuff for Zone of the Enders 2 and Game of Thrones (wat o_O).

Bw3Bol4l.jpg

Assassins Creed II Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new.
Assassins Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new.
Assassins Creed Revelations Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new.
*Will do all 3 guides for $50*

"Small-size" Artbooks and guides (pre-order bonus size, small JP book size, etc).
-----
60MTvx7l.jpg

Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack - $6. Like new. US pre-order bonus.

Toys/Figures/Misc
-----
y1yJ1QX.jpg

One Piece World Collection Volume 1 - $20. Like new, also will come with one or two additional stage pieces they came with (you are completing a "stage" across multiple series).

CboTYcgl.jpg

Phantasy Star Universe Gashapon - $15 for both, like new.

fXtgYI1l.jpg
ZT6HGZ3l.jpg

Tales of the Abyss One Coin figures - $45. Like new, has the full set with the hidden character MINUS Luke (you get the 6 figures seen). Only issue is on Anise's stand one of the foot pegs is broken off, but figure still stands just fine.

Dissidia 012 Tina Branford Trading Arts - $9. Like new.

sVtbdDvl.jpg

Vision of Escaflowne Gashapon - $15 for both, like new.

Bahamut Sin - $8. This is from the Final Fantasy Creatures Kai Volume 1 set.

FzBYYx1.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II - Sora Final Form (?) Play Arts - $40. Like new, the figure on the left.
Star Ocean The Last Hope - Edge Play Arts - $28. Like new, the figure on the right.

xZwuQdJl.jpg

Final Fantasy - Magus Sisters Play Arts - $18

3rcklQIl.jpg

Viva Pinata Burger King Toys- Make offers? 4 toys as seen.

FTLOWxX.jpg

Suikoden Konami Collection - Complete set - $70. Like new, only minor issue is one of the foot pegs for Chris' figure is broken off, but the figure stands 100% fine with only one peg.

lA1kOJbl.jpg

Phoenix Wright Keychains - $15 for both. Both were pre-order bonuses through the Capcom USA store for two of the PW games. The plush keychain is like new; I'm basically throwing the other one in as a freebie since while it has never been used, it shows some sort of damage/rust from aging I guess? Anyway, that one is just a bonus.

Playstation 1 Dex Drive - $10. Literally just randomly found this in a box. As far as I remember it works fine, but I have no way of checking it. Comes with the device, PC cable and power supply. If there was any additional documentation or CD or anything like that I do not have it.

Valkyrie Profile Original Sound Track - $35. This is a legit first run print of the soundtrack (Cat #FSCA-10118). Mint condition, however does not have the obi.

WTS:
Persona 4: Golden -Used - 25$
Tearaway-Used-25$
Uncharted : GA -Used- 13$
WTS:
PAL:
Darksiders 2-Used (PS3)- 11$
Knights Contract-Used (PS3)- 11$
Playstation: All-Stars Battle Royale -Used (PS3)-11$
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood-Used (PS3)-11$
Enslaved: Odyssey to the west-Used (PS3)-11$
Yakuza: Dead Souls-Used (PS3)-11$
NSTC:
Ninja Gaiden: Sigma-Used (PS3)-10$
Street fighter x Tekken-Used (Vita)-15$
And:
RWrVgEV.jpg
minus Yoshi
6$ each
(Adjusted the prices a bit from my previous post since I can't accept "as gift" payment)

PAL-Blu-Ray:
Doctor Who: A Christmas Carol [Blu-ray] -Used 11$
Doctor Who: 2011 Christmas Special [Blu-ray]-Used 11$

FOR SALE:

DSC_0059_zps76d6cf81.jpg

3DS XL Black

Mint condition, barely played. Only charged maybe three times.

Includes:

- 3ds XL console w/ charger
- Amazon Hard shell case
- Original box
- Street Fighter IV

Price is $155 firm shipped in contiguous U.S. via friends/family.

100% positive eBay and GAF feedback. Thanks.

I want this so bad, but I'd need to get rid of my original Blue 3DS first. I want to upgrade so bad.

Ecto311

For sale: Nintendo 2ds with Pokemon Black and Pokemon White with official case for the system.

System does not have the thumb slider bit. It still all works like new but our new dog got ahold of it for a second and took that off. The system has some scratches on the plastic also. One small mark on the top screen and no marks or issues at all with the bottom screen. Cannot be seen when it's being used. Does not have the stylus with it either. Comes with the original box, charger, case from nintendo in blue and 2 games shown here.

The pokemon games are like new.

NtOfQdNl.jpg

kVkyYBAl.jpg

aYfx5V1l.jpg

AfM1MRel.jpg

kfFcBQOl.jpg

gLi1a1Gl.jpg

Looking for $100 shipped.
PM if interested. I take paypal and ship tomorrow if bought today.

maxcriden

WTS:

3DS

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds CIB, used, mint: $30 shipped

DS

Donkey Kong: Jungle Climber $15 shipped (cart only)

Open to trades as well. Looking for Nintendo games. I have 100% positive feedback on GAF. I accept Paypal and will ship quickly.

Willing to ship internationally.

Quake1028

FS: Digital Codes (PP Gift/you pay fees)

Game of Thrones Season 2 - $10
Game of Thrones Season 3 - $10

Game of Thrones Season 1 DVD SET from BD - $12 shipped
Game of Thrones Season 2 DVD SET from BD - $12 shipped
Game of Thrones Season 3 DVD SET from BD - $12 shipped *Buy all 3 for $30 shipped*

Bad Grandpa - $2
Dredd - $2
Fast & Furious 6 - $2
Hangover Part 3 - $2
The Hobbit Extended Edition - $3
Man of Steel - $2
Pacific Rim - $2
Silver Linings Playbook - $2
Ted - $2
The Way, Way Back - $2
The Wolverine - $2
World War Z - $2

WTB: Digital Codes

Gravity
Rush
Machete Kills
Oblivion
Riddick
The Counselor
Dallas Buyers Club
Escape Plan
Captain Phillips
The Lone Ranger

jayvo

FOR SALE:

DSC_0059_zps76d6cf81.jpg

3DS XL Black

Mint condition, barely played. Only charged maybe three times.

Includes:

- 3ds XL console w/ charger
- Amazon Hard shell case
- Original box
- Street Fighter IV

Price is $155 firm shipped in contiguous U.S. via friends/family.

100% positive eBay and GAF feedback. Thanks.

pm sent!

NIGHT-

WTB prefer complete and good condition

Ps1

Vagrant story
Parasite eve 1 and 2
Clock tower games
Jumping flash 1 and 2
Resident evil long box

Ps2
Ape escape 2
Dark cloud 1 and 2
Tekken tag tournament
Tekken 4

SmokeMaxX

Positive Feedback for SmokeMaxX. Sold me a $50 eshop card for $40. Transaction was fast and easy. Thanks, dude.

Positive feedback for blackMamba1187. Great buyer! He bought an eShop card from me at 20% off (as I'm providing international GAF with the opportunity to get in on the Best Buy sale at no markup).

wowzors

WTB:
South Park the Stick of Truth Steam Code (For $20-25 that some posters bought it)

It is region locked now, so chances are it will not work.

This is a restricted gift which can only be redeemed in these countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Republic of, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Russian Federation

WTS (via Paypal gift preferably) all prices include shipping, US Only please
Ragnarok Odyssey (PS Vita) - $10
Soul Sacrifice (PS Vita) - $12
Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita) - $14
Playstation All Stars (PS Vita) - $8

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (3D Blu-Ray, Blu-Ray, DVD, and Ultraviolet code all included) - $15
Napoleon Dynamite (Blu-Ray) -$5
Prometheus (BR, DVD, Digital Copy) - $8

Portal 2 (PS3) - $8
Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3, 25th Anniversary, region 2 but plays fine in region 1 console) - $8
SoulCalibur V (X360) - $6
New Super Mario Bros U - $20

Ultraviolet Codes
Amazing Spiderman - $2
American Reunion - $3
Looper - $2
Man of Steel - $3
Zero Dark Thirty - $2
Fast & Furious 6 - $3
Project X - $2

Wii U Pro Controller Black - $22

All items are in very good to like new condition. Can sumbit pictures for verification f interested. PM me with any offers or questions.

WTT
Ultraviolet Code for This Is The End
Thief Gold
Hawken Steam Early Access Code

edit: Thief and Hawken gone. Ultraviolet code I think can only be redeemed in Canada.

WTS:

Fifa 14 Xbox One. Physical copy. Mint. $37 shipped. PayPal, USPS First Class Mail

WTB:

Xbox One Wireless Controller. New/Like New $30 or less Shipped
COD:Ghosts Physical or Digital. $20 or less Shipped

I am located in 95148 and PayPal verified with confirmed address.

kick51

Banned
all shipping options come with delivery confirmation. Faster shipping options available on request-- they'll be the exact shipping price + the item price.

Sorry some of the pics are blurry when blown up. i don't know how to work my camera settings.

PM me if interested!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

89iJu8h.jpg

Strider 2 - PS1 - complete, mint. you can find blemishes if you really sit there analyzing it under a light.

$70 shipped first class - in a cardboard box

fc3pro7yyo4.png

Fighting Commander 3 Pro - nice pad for the PS3. Will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before shipping

$40 shipped priority

UZzXdnc.jpg

Persona 4 Visual Data pre-order book. very light shelf wear

I have two of them.

$8 shipped each, first class

5B2PfjP.jpg

The Art Of Onimusha. Pre-order bonus for Onimusha 3 if I remember correctly. light shelf wear.

$10 shipped media mail

BwBMGjo.jpg

UMVC3 guide. so u can beat Daigo at mahvel Kappa. Has shelf wear and that sticker residue on the cover, otherwise the pages are perfect and intact. apologies for the blur.

$8.95 shipped media mail.

nPHYtLc.jpg

Nier guide. Minor shelf wear, bestbuy sticker res on the front, otherwise fine.

$20 shipped media mail.

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom