• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS

Tales of Hearts R for Playstation Vita. Cart only - $26 shipped

GamerFinger Silent Buttons x 8 - $48 shipped

Avermedia Live gamer Portable HD game capture (new, sealed) - $150 shipped

Code for 12 Months Xbox Live Gold membership from this thread -$40

King Dedede Amiibo (NA version) - $30 shipped
Fox amiibo (EU version) - $22 shipped

pm for info, pics etc if interested

KiDdYoNe

WTS Steam Gifts:

header.jpg

Costume Quest 2 - $8

header.jpg

Planetary Annihilation - $8

header.jpg

The Legend of Korra™ - $8

Cloudbuilt - $6
Fist of Jesus - $5
Rogue Legacy - $4
Shadow Warrior - $4
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle - $3
FORCED - $3
Zeno Clash 2 - $3
Nimble Quest - $2
Dyad - $2

mojiimbo

Positive seller feedback for statham.

Sold me a year of XBL for a great price and was very quick to send out the code.

---

WTS:

I have 5 2 $10 U.S. PSN codes. I'd like to either sell them for $9 each via Paypal or trade them 1:1 for U.S. Xbox credit.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

Done.

TheBez

I'm looking to buy a Go Pro. I'd like to get it in item for my birthday party this Saturday. PM me with what you've got and how much you're looking for!!!

mdsfx

IlC2wWl.jpg

Prices are shipped to US48. Paypal accepted. I ship within 36 hours. They say I'm a nice guy.

///// WANT TO SELL /////

X360 - Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - $34
Complete, like-new, bat-sh*t crazy.
X360 - Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets - $78
Region-free and sealed. Smells like fresh bacon and lasers.
XB1 - Destiny - SOLD
Like-new. Melt to the uninspired voice of Tyrion Lannister.

h1d3WSI.jpg

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WTS:
Monster Hunter 4 New 3DS XL
(comes with a charging dock and a usb charger cable and a 32gb micro SD card)
Comes complete with box and is in perfect condition.
Just don't have time to play like I wanted to.
I am GAF GOLD and I ship 2-3 USPS priority and I take paypal/google wallets

Looking to sell this whole package for $350 shipped

Coda

Some new stuff for sale... PM me if you'd like to combine items or work out a price. I accept Paypal for payment and will only ship within the USA. Games are complete unless specified otherwise. All prices include shipping.

20150303_195632_zpsh6bpb8mp.jpg

From bottom left to bottom right:

Wii Classic Pro Controller (black): $10 *SOLD*

PS2 Games
Killer 7 (no manual and gamestop sticker on binding): $10
Dino Stalker: $10
Def Jam Vendetta: $8

Super Nintendo (NTSC) with two controllers and power adapter (No video cables included). Tabs inside have also been cut out to allow the use of Super Famicom games: $70

*Decided not to sell the SNES*

Super Nintendo Games
TMNT IV: Turtles In Time: $65 *SOLD*
Street Fighter II Turbo (Super Famicom): $7
SHIN NEKKETSU KOUHA KUNIO TACHI NO BANKA (Super Famicom, amazing beat em up from the company who made Double Dragon and River City Ransom; worth it alone for the motorcycle sections): $30

PS1 Games
Bushido Blade: $20

N64 Games
No Mercy: $12

Other stuff
SmartJoy SNES to USB adapter: $20

Morphie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 5 (Special Red edition): $30

Also not listed in the main picture are:

Grandia II (Dreamcast, complete with soundtrack): $40

20150303_194053_zpsttlyrgfw.jpg

20150303_194140_zps69ofwayq.jpg

20150303_194125_zpsouu1zijr.jpg

20150303_194105_zpstajskhgh.jpg

Mushihimesama (PS2 import): $55

20150303_194154_zpsjdudgdqm.jpg

20150303_194204_zpsp4vlw6ng.jpg

20150303_194242_zpsoe7ksqo2.jpg

WTS:

Also, I'm thinking about selling my Zero Escape watches. Does anyone know how much they're worth? To clarify I have both watches from the Zero Escape Series.
999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors Watch- Brand New

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Watch- Brand New

they are worth nothing. you should just give them to me...

<_<,
>_>,
<_<

last time i looked them up, maybe about a yearish after VLR came out, they were going for $30+...

//ARCANUM

This evening I will have in my hands a BRAND NEW Wii U Zelda Edition that I will be looking to sell.

I am acquiring it today and will be able to post pictures once it is in my hands.

I will be receiving this in a sealed brand new state, but I am going to open it to confirm its contents. I do not want to end up getting scammed and then end up passing the scam on to someone here on NeoGaf. I want to emphasize that I will not be using this in any way. I will just break the seal to confirm its contents to make sure that what you are getting is not a box of rocks lol.

I would like to sell this for $500 shipped. I will consider reasonable offers as well. Especially if you're in Austin, Texas and we can avoid shipping.

Please PM me if you'd like to reserve it for yourself for once it is in my hands and I can send you actual in hand photos.

(If this sort of "pre-sell" is not allowed, please inform me and I will delete this post until I have the item in hand. But please note I will not accept any money until I am actually holding the item.)

Maniac

Banned
WTS:

Assassin's Creed Rogue uPlay code, includes pre-purchase DLC.

$35 PayPal.

PM for details or if you have an offer to make. (Price is negotiable)

If you have a decent rep I'll gladly go first.

Nyoro SF

WTS: ALL PS3 GAMES SOLD! UPDATES!

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller (+26 Score). Buy with confidence!
Thanks to everyone who has bought items from me so far, great business! We're burning through this list fast!
All prices are shipped.

Game Controllers:
See item descriptions. All controllers have been tested and come from a smoke-free home.

NES Advantage arcade stick: In great, almost like-new condition. $15
NES controller (original, not repro): $8
Wii arcade stick: Like-new condition. $15
(2) Wii remotes and (2) Wii nunchuks: Great condition, one remote is 3rd party. $15
Wii wireless sensor bar (batteries included): $10
(3) Gamecube Wavebird controllers w/ receivers: All have a small yellowing of the plastic from age, but easy to clean. $25 Each, $70 Total
Wii Perfect Shot Gun Peripheral: Like-new. $10
Nintendo 64 Controller: Great condition, joystick has been replaced very recently so it feels tight. $10

Playstation Vita Games:
All of these are new or like new.

Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma (JPN ver.): SOLD
Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc: $27
Danganronpa 2: $27
Dead or Alive 5 Plus: $20 (Sealed)
Dragon's Crown: $27
Final Fantasy X HD (X-2 code used): SOLD
Hot Shots Golf (Online pass used): SOLD
J-Stars Victory Vs: SOLD
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: $25 (Sealed)
Muramasa Rebirth: $30 (Sealed)
Street Fighter x Tekken (costume code used): $15
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: SOLD
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward: $25

Nintendo DS & 3DS Games:
All of these are new or like new.

Senran Kagura Burst (JPN): SOLD
Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson (JPN): $30
Jump Ultimate Stars (JPN): $25
Elite Beat Agents: SOLD
Professor Layton and the Curious Village: $15
Professor Layton and the Last Specter: $25 (Sealed)
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future: $15 (Sealed)
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box: $15 (Sealed)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: $20
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All: $15 (Sealed)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations: $20 (Sealed)
Apollo Justice Ace Attorney: $20 (Sealed)
Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations: $20
Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations 2 (JPN): SOLD
Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies (JPN): $20
Ace Attorney 1 2 3 Collection with Drama CD (JPN): SOLD

Artbooks and Player Guides:
All the books are shown are like new condition unless noted otherwise.
Let me know if you would like closer looks or pictures.
I have no problem with discounts if two or more books are purchased at once.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Visual Book (JPN): $20
Advance Wars Dual Strike Nintendo Power Guide (Slightly worn): $7
Biohazard (Resident Evil) CODE: Veronica Guide Book (JPN): $15
Biohazard (Resident Evil) 5 Guide Book (JPN): $15
Dark Souls Design Works: $30
Final Fantasy VII: The Complete Survival Guide: $8
Persona 4 Visual Data: $8
Power Stone Prima Guide: $7
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney Artbook (JPN): $30
SF20: The Art of Street Fighter: $25
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Official Fighters Guide: $15
Street Fighter Tribute: $20
Super Smash Bros Melee Nintendo Power Guide: $8
Super Mario Sunshine Prima Guide (Postcards included): $8
The Art of Soul Calibur II (Slightly worn): $8
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Premiere Edition Guide: $8

Disc-Only Games:
They've been stored properly in CD sleeves and the condition of them varies, although most are in great/excellent condition.
I tested quite a few, so message me about them if you're interested.
PM me your best offers for these, I'm pretty flexible. Especially when it comes to bundles of discs.

Gamecube Discs
Burnout 2
Extreme G 3 (2 copies)
Mario Power Tennis
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Mega Collection
SSX Tricky (2 copies)
Tak and the Power of Juju
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Waverace: Blue Storm

Xbox Original Discs
Halo
Halo 2
Soul Calibur II
Ninja Gaiden
Jet Set Radio Future
Burnout 3: Takedown

Wii Disc
Super Mario Galaxy

Xbox 360 Discs
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Dead Rising
Fallout 3

Miscellaneous Consoles and Items:

Gamecube w/ cables. Missing one bottom snap-on. DOL-001 model that is compatible with component cables: $30

Dreamcast w/ cables + controller/VMU + NHL 2K + Tomb Raider(disc only): $30

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax magazine and cleaner cloth pre-order bonuses: $8

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition PS3 Code: $5

2014 Los Angeles Hatsune Miku Expo Tote Bag: $5

Persona 4 Arena Official Soundtrack: $6

Guilty Gear Folder + Blazblue Folder + Guilty Gear 2 Overture booklet + Guilty Gear Accent Core: Secret Gig OST: $7

Paypal only, US48 only for all items. Shipping will be done through Media Mail for the books.

Positive seller feedback for ekgrey

ekgrey sold me three trade-paperbacks of comics and he did so at a really generously low price. On top of that, when I just opened the package it was incredibly well wrapped. Even more amazingly, he filled it with it extra loose comic books which he really didn't have to do but did anyways! I really appreciate his kindness and generosity. He was even patient with me when I made some mistakes in how I sent the funds to him. He's awesome and I hope to do business with him again.

GRaider81

Want to sell

Wii U 32 Gb premium MK8 bundle in excellent condition. £180 shipped. Will add in Smash and Amiibo for £210 shipped.

Smash Bros Wii U and boxed Mario Amiibo £40 Ono (shipped)

PS Vita + 4GB card+ Killzone Mercs. All boxed. Couple of very light scratches on back and front. Nothing major.

£80 ONO (shipped)

Selling these Transformer collection pieces.

Link to other photos. http://s934.photobucket.com/user/Raider1874/library/Transformers colection?sort=3&page=1

Looking for £100 ish each plus postage but willing to discuss prices. Will post to US but will need to give you a postage quote.

Both are in superb condition though they have been opened and transformed once. They were then put back in box and have been in storage the last 12 years or so.

All prices negotiable

Positive Seller Feedback for PepsimanVsJoe. Sold me Code of Princess LE complete for a great price. Shipped it in a box to ensure there was no damage. Was quick and easy to work with. Would do business with again! Thanks!

For sale Super Mario Bros Game and Watch

******BONUS!!!!!! If you buy SMB Game and Watch I will throw in Galactic Attack for Sega Saturn below at no additional charge!!!*******

I need to move this to recoup a bit of money in my budget from a trip I took several months ago, otherwise I'd keep it. There's some scuffing here and there on the box but the unit itself and the manual are both mint.

Price has been lowered from previous listings to $165 shipped, as low as I will go. I think this is pretty fair as mint units of this game with box/manual go for $200 easy on ebay. Any units you see for less than that are usually loose, don't have the manual or have boxes in much worse shape. US buyers preferred, international wilI require a bit more for shipping.

In my opinion this is the best Game and Watch title due to the fact that it features much more complex gameplay than most typical G&W titles with scrolling platform action, different worlds and it even has warp zones.Just look at this beauty and try telling yourself you don't want it:

******BONUS!!!!!! If you buy SMB Game and Watch I will throw in Galactic Attack for Sega Saturn below at no additional charge!!!*******

5iwsOMq.jpg

Agz6vZ1.jpg

dC3Kv9Y.jpg

Also up for sale is a U.S. copy of Galactic Attack for Saturn (aka Layer Section, prequel to Raystorm). Excellent game and also a great Saturn shmup for those on a budget. Disc, manual and case are all in very good condition, $35 shipped. ******BONUS!!!!!! If you buy SMB Game and Watch I will throw in Galactic Attack at no additional charge!!!*****

389595DE-8F68-474B-88A9-B218BBB19DFB-1192-000001123270B803_zps6e484459.jpg

Relisting. Decided to sell this as one big lot rather than individually. The individual prices that I had previously quoted added up to $800, so will knock a bit off of that and sell the whole lot for $700 if anyone is interested. This price does include shipping! Original details below:

Selling a bunch (63 to be exact) World of Springfield Interactive Simpsons figures. These are most of Series 4 - 14. I think there are two missing from Series 10 and one missing from Series 11... not counting any mail-exclusive figures. They are all still Mint on Card. All of the barcodes are intact (a lot of the ones on eBay have the barcodes cut out). A lot of them have Gamestop price stickers on the upper-right-front. These are about 12 or 13 years old, so those stickers may prove tough to get off. I'm afraid to try myself. Some of the cards may have few bends in them, but nothing outrageous. There are no creases in any of them. I will absolutely give you detailed info and pictures for individual figures if you ask for them.

Here's a site with some info and stock photos of the figures.

I spent last weekend doing pricing research and tried to go in the middle-upper range (since they are still new). None of my prices would be the most expensive on eBay. All prices include shipping. I ordered a bunch of 10x10x10 boxes to send these out in. I can fit at least two in each box and, in most cases, three. Maybe even four. It depends on how fat the character is! If you want, say, eight of them, they will come in separate boxes, but shipping prices still included. Please pay via Paypal F/F (or add $1 for regular payment). Either way, these will ship with tracking!

I've only been part of this thread for about a month or so, but the first thing I do every morning is look through it. I love it, so wanted to put them up here before I put them on eBay in case anyone is interested. Feedback on NeoGAF is +2/+3 (B/S). eBay account is also under pete_clarf. My feedback on there is 1142 and have been a member since 1999. Please pay via Paypal F/F (or add $1 for regular payment).

So first, one picture of all of them and then THE LIST!

DDB55207-AD1F-4869-AD10-6303B60BF0E9.jpg

SERIES 4
Casual Homer
Groundskeeper Willie
Itchy and Scratchy
Lenny
Ralph Wiggum
Patty Bouvier

SERIES 5
Bartman
Bumblebee Man
Captain McAllister
Kent Brockman
Martin Prince
Sideshow Mel

SERIES 6
Bleeding Gums Murphy
Carl
Dr. Hibbert
Mascot Homer
Professor Frink
Snake

SERIES 7
Cletus
Dolph
Edna Krabappel
Hans Moleman
Officer Lou
Officer Marge

SERIES 8
Daredevil Bart
Kearney
Ragin' Willie
Sherri and Terri
Super-Intendent Chalmers
Uter

SERIES 9
Busted Krusty the Clown
Disco Stu
Prison Sideshow Bob
Rod and Todd Flanders
Sunday Best Grandpa
Sunday Best Lisa

SERIES 10
Dr. Marvin Monroe
Scout Leader Flanders
Sunday Best Marge and Maggie
Wendel

SERIES11
Blue Haired Lawyer
Larry Burns
Kirk Van Houten
Plow King Barney
Rainier Wolfcastle

SERIES 12
Database
Don Vittorio
Luann Van Houten
Mr. Burns (reprint with Series 12 packaging)
Mr. Plow Homer
Number One

SERIES 13
Dr. Stephen Hawking
Freddy Quimby
Helen Lovejoy
Legs
Princess Kashmir
Tuxedo Krusty

SERIES 14
Groundskeeper Willie in Kilt
Louie
Luigi
Miss Hoover
Ms. Botz
Sarcastic Man

Mikeside

This is still available:

Selling a Samsung Galaxy S 8.4" LTE/4G tablet
Brand new, no scratches, dents or anything
Custom ROM had been put on, but it's back to factory with root now.
Looking for £225 (accepting offers) shipped within EU, will ship anywhere else for cost.

ekgrey

positive buyer feedback for orthodoxy1095! Very nice guy, understanding buyer and a pleasure to deal with. Also has great taste in comics! :)

positive seller feedback for fader! Sold me a ModMic in great shape for a fantastic price. Shipped nearly instantaneously. Thanks!

Whooter

Positive Seller Feedback for DeathKitten - Hooked me up with a copy of The Order at a great price. Good communication and fast shipping!

Thanks!

Miker

WTB:
- Your working PS3 console for $100. All I need is the console, the power cord, and the controller. The console doesn't have to be in great physical condition, just functional and reliable. Likewise with the controller. I'd be willing to pay more if you bundle some PS3 exclusive games - I'm looking for Ico/SotC, MGS4, Catherine, and more. PM me and we'll work something out!

WTB:
- Rhythm Heaven Fever Wii for $10 shipped

isitstill

Does anyone have a copy of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for GBA that they'd like to sell or trade for something? If so, PM me what you'd like for your copy. Thanks!

Anyone want a PSOne?

Edit: it's the little PSOne, the redesign.
Edit 2: SYSTEM HAS BEEN CLAIMED

WTB

Crystal Blue or Red 2DS

Nendoroid - Red Trainer

Pokemon Crystal - Complete in Box

Ambassador Edition N3DS Faceplates

WTS

New 3DS XL - Black - $200 - Includes 32gig micro-sd card and AC Adapter. Basically brand new, as I think I used it twice. Bought it from someone on here, but then ended up getting a great deal on a Red console. (alternatively, I could sell you the Red one once it gets here. I don't really care either way.)

God of War Edition PSP - $95 - Comes with everything that originally came with the system. No clue if the codes were used, as I bought it second hand. The system doesn't even feel or look like it has ever been used. Basically brand new. I think it may have one pixel that's funky, but I can only see it at certain angles, so I'm not sure. Check out this link for more pictures of the box and everything.

Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black - $100 - Includes 32gig SD card (micro w/adapter),original box AND the AC adapter! Pay $15 more and get Mario & Luigi bundled. Has 9.5 firmware installed.

Mario & Luigi - Dream Team - $25 - Sealed

N3DS - Black Pokemon Groudon Edition
+ Sealed Felt Mario Faceplate
+ One Piece: Super Grand Battle X

$250.00 - REDUCED AGAIN X 2! Come on guys, this is a great deal....

I only opened the system and played it once. I'm tired of waiting for the Region Free hack and I already bought a N3DS XL from someone on here.

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

NeoGaf Plus Buyer (14) and Seller (15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom