• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

Positive Seller feedback for MrDaravon
Had an Ultima Collection guidebook that I really wanted. I didn't have the money when it was listed, but he was willing to hold it for me. Very awesome =)

Positive Seller feedback for Cloggerdude

He had a backlight-modded GBA, which is something that I've been wanting for years. He listed it on February 18... but I knew I wouldn't have the money until early March, and I knew it would be sold by then. I figured, though, why not, I may as well message him...

Alright, let's list the ways that Cloggerdude is awesome:
1) He held it for over a week until I had the money
2) He was super-awesome with communication about everything the whole way through
3) While it was en route, he was just as interested in its progress as me, keeping an eye on it as it somehow took 4 days to get from Tennessee to Massachusetts, despite having 2-day shipping on it
4) Again, was as interested in its progress and safe arrival as I was
5) When it arrived, it was even better than I could have imagined. He hadn't even mentioned the fact that it was in its original system box!
6) Have I mentioned how beautiful this system looks?

gba01.jpg

gba02.jpg

Seriously, this is beyond amazing!
I am so incredibly happy!

Thank you so much to Cloggerdude, for being so incredibly awesome about so many things!
If Cloggerdude is ever selling anything that anyone here is interested in, jump on it! He's a spectacular seller, one of the best people in this thread, and a true asset to GAF!

Thanks again! =)

That's awesome.

I hope someday production can start up again on those screens for non clamshell GBA systems. I have a SP with the brighter backlit screen that i'm considering sacrificing to put into one.

But the ghosting on the brighter SP is significant as well.

I have a few things for sale or trade. I accept paypal. I'm in Arizona and will ship in the US. I have bought and sold on here before and had great experiences.

- Wolfenstein Xbox One Sealed - $30 shipped

- Super Smash Bros Wii U - $40 shipped

I also have some 3D movies below. Would prefer to sell more than 1 at a time. They will be put in a white disc sleeve. Prices are OBO. But I do know what a low ball offer is so please be considerate. Thank you!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Complete) - $22
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 3D Disc Only - $9
A Christmas Carol 3D Disc Only - $9
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 3D Disc Only - $9
Godzilla (3D and Bluray Disc) - $12
Captain America The Winter Soldier 3D Disc Only - $11
Frankenweenie 3D Disc Only - $10
Monster's Inc 3D Disc Only - $11
Cars 2 3D Disc Only - $10
Gravity (3D Disc and Bluray Disc) - $11
G.I. Joe: Retaliation 3D Disc Only - $9
Guardians of the Galaxy 3D Disc Only - $9
The Amazing Spider-man 3D Disc Only - $9
Brave 3D Disc Only - $11
Clash of the Titans 3D Disc Only - 7
Dredd 3D Disc Only - $7
Finding Nemo 3D Disc Only - $11
Ghosts of the Abyss 3D Disc Only - $11
Immortals 3D Disc Only - $7
Pirates of the Carribean 3D Disc Only - $10
The Polar Express 3D Disc Only - $10
Prometheus 3D Disc Only - $8
Puss in Boots 3D Disc Only - $8
Rio 3D Disc Only - $10
Rio 2 3D Disc Only - $10
Rise of the Guardians 3D Disc Only - $8
Secret of the Wings 3D Disc Only - $9
Tangled 3D Disc Only - $11

terrisus

That's awesome.

I hope someday production can start up again on those screens for non clamshell GBA systems. I have a SP with the brighter backlit screen that i'm considering sacrificing to put into one.

But the ghosting on the brighter SP is significant as well.

For me, it's not even just the screen, but I think the original GBA is the best-designed handheld ever. I just love how it fits into my hands <3

OraleeWey

Positive Seller feedback for MrDaravon
Had an Ultima Collection guidebook that I really wanted. I didn't have the money when it was listed, but he was willing to hold it for me. Very awesome =)

Positive Seller feedback for Cloggerdude

He had a backlight-modded GBA, which is something that I've been wanting for years. He listed it on February 18... but I knew I wouldn't have the money until early March, and I knew it would be sold by then. I figured, though, why not, I may as well message him...

Alright, let's list the ways that Cloggerdude is awesome:
1) He held it for over a week until I had the money
2) He was super-awesome with communication about everything the whole way through
3) While it was en route, he was just as interested in its progress as me, keeping an eye on it as it somehow took 4 days to get from Tennessee to Massachusetts, despite having 2-day shipping on it
4) Again, was as interested in its progress and safe arrival as I was
5) When it arrived, it was even better than I could have imagined. He hadn't even mentioned the fact that it was in its original system box!
6) Have I mentioned how beautiful this system looks?

Seriously, this is beyond amazing!
I am so incredibly happy!

Thank you so much to Cloggerdude, for being so incredibly awesome about so many things!
If Cloggerdude is ever selling anything that anyone here is interested in, jump on it! He's a spectacular seller, one of the best people in this thread, and a true asset to GAF!

Thanks again! =)

That Gameboy* adv. brings back so many memories. So does the game.

ryseing

Ordered the Hotline Miami 2 special edition, but want the game on PSN. Selling the two Steam codes (game + soundtrack) for $20 PSN. I'll have the codes in hand tomorrow morning, and will PM you proof of the card and what not.

First time seller, so I'm fully aware that I have to take the first steps here. PM me if interested.

MrDaravon

Positive feedback for terrisus!

Also that backlit GBA is super nice! I never found the original GBA model that comfortable to use like some people do, but I really like that model aesthetically and it looks super nice backlit.

terrisus

Positive feedback for terrisus!

Also that backlit GBA is super nice! I never found the original GBA model that comfortable to use like some people do, but I really like that model aesthetically and it looks super nice backlit.

Hah, I'm sorry the feedback for you paled in comparison to his, but I'm really appreciative to you for the guide as well =)

Maniac

Banned
WTS:

Assassin's Creed Rogue uPlay code, includes pre-purchase DLC.

$40 PayPal.

PM for details or if you have an offer to make. (Price is negotiable)

If you have a decent rep I'll gladly go first.

Glassboy

I have a few things for sale or trade. I accept paypal. I'm in Arizona and will ship in the US. I have bought and sold on here before and had great experiences.

- Wolfenstein Xbox One Sealed - $30 shipped

- Super Smash Bros Wii U - $40 shipped

I also have some 3D movies below. Would prefer to sell more than 1 at a time. They will be put in a white disc sleeve. Prices are OBO. But I do know what a low ball offer is so please be considerate. Thank you!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Complete) - $22
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 3D Disc Only - $9
A Christmas Carol 3D Disc Only - $9
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 3D Disc Only - $9
Godzilla (3D and Bluray Disc) - $12
Captain America The Winter Soldier 3D Disc Only - $11
Frankenweenie 3D Disc Only - $10
Monster's Inc 3D Disc Only - $11
Cars 2 3D Disc Only - $10
Gravity (3D Disc and Bluray Disc) - $11
G.I. Joe: Retaliation 3D Disc Only - $9
Guardians of the Galaxy 3D Disc Only - $9
The Amazing Spider-man 3D Disc Only - $9
Brave 3D Disc Only - $11
Clash of the Titans 3D Disc Only - 7
Dredd 3D Disc Only - $7
Finding Nemo 3D Disc Only - $11
Ghosts of the Abyss 3D Disc Only - $11
Immortals 3D Disc Only - $7
Pirates of the Carribean 3D Disc Only - $10
The Polar Express 3D Disc Only - $10
Prometheus 3D Disc Only - $8
Puss in Boots 3D Disc Only - $8
Rio 3D Disc Only - $10
Rio 2 3D Disc Only - $10
Rise of the Guardians 3D Disc Only - $8
Secret of the Wings 3D Disc Only - $9
Tangled 3D Disc Only - $11

Do you still have smash for sale? I can pay today. It may be a couple hours before I get back to you

WTT:

Dragon Warrior 7 (PS1)

Front - Back - Inside

It's not in the greatest shape. The discs have some surface scratches and the case is scuffed in places. I'd say in maybe C+ / B- shape.

Game Boy Micro

Pic 1 - Pic 2

In pretty great shape. The screen has some very minor scratching that you can't see once the screen is on. Battery holds an excellent charge. Includes the charging cable.

Game Boy Color (Lime)

Pic 1 - Pic 2

Fairly good shape. Missing the repair # sticker on the battery compartment container.

Sheik Amiibo

Photo

Brand new and mint in package.

------

Looking for stuff on DS or 3DS in return. There is lots on either that I'm looking for! You can find a list of what I have / what I'm looking for here.

I've got a bunch of trades/sales completed on here and (I think) I'm pretty easy to deal with. Thanks!

jfoul

WTT:
[H] $25 Microsoft Store Gift Card
[W] $20 Amazon Gift Card

WTB
PS4 Games (CIB):
  • The Last of Us Remastered
Wii U Games (CIB):
  • Bayonetta 2
  • Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
  • NES Remix Pack
Wii Games (CIB):
  • Xenoblade Chronicles
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  • Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
  • Wario Land: Shake It!
  • Super Paper Mario
  • Super Mario Galaxy
Wii Accessories:
  • Official Nintendo Nunchuk - Black

they are worth nothing. you should just give them to me...

<_<,
>_>,
<_<

last time i looked them up, maybe about a yearish after VLR came out, they were going for $30+...
What's up with those emoticons? :)
Once I figure out the prices of a few more rare games
[like Ever 17 & Steins;Gate Limited Edition]
, I'll be back.
I'm probably just going to do a bundle with the two watches.

oatmeal

Banned
Doubt anyone has these or is selling, but McFarlane made LOST themed figures back when LOST started. I've looked at them on eBay and they're not crazy expensive, but they don't have a great selection on there right now.

If anyone has some that they want to sell let me know!

randome

Have (all PS3)

• Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • R&C: A4O
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
  • South Park: SoT
  • Mass Effect Trilogy
  • Portal 1 and 2
  • Darksiders II
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

Xamdou

WTS:

Amiibos: Shiek (1) and Sonic (1)

For $20 shipped for each, I accept Amazon and Paypal payment. If through paypal send as gift or pay paypal fees.

wiibomb

I would like to leave positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX who kindly helped me get the shulk amiibo.

I cannot buy directly from GameStop and need an intermediary who buy any item for me, so he helped in the process, thanks a lot!

SmokeMaxX

I would like to leave positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX who kindly helped me get the shulk amiibo.

I cannot buy directly from GameStop and need an intermediary who buy any item for me, so he helped in the process, thanks a lot!

Positive Feedback for wiibomb. Great buyer! :)

fader

positive buyer feedback for orthodoxy1095! Very nice guy, understanding buyer and a pleasure to deal with. Also has great taste in comics! :)

positive seller feedback for fader! Sold me a ModMic in great shape for a fantastic price. Shipped nearly instantaneously. Thanks!

positive buyer feedback for ekgrey Fast Prompt Payment.

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
WTB: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon. I'm really just looking for the inserts, manual and case but I'm wiling to just buy a complete copy. Willing to pay $38 shipped for CIB and $17 for everything but the game.

WTS: Club Nintendo Codes
Super Smash Bros. Wii U $5
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword $3
Style Savvy: Trendsetters $2

Paypal gift please. Thanks for looking.

Positive feedback for maxcriden for buying my Majoras Mask 3D E-guide.Nice contact and prompt payment. I'd definitely do business with him/her again!

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Looking to sell the following -

-The Last of Us Remastered digital download code for PlayStation 4 - SOLD

-Destiny Vanguard Armory DLC for PlayStation 4 and 30 day trial for PlayStation Plus - $10

Don't have PayPal and im not looking for cash whatsoever. Prefer a Best Buy gift card the most but will also accept a PSN currency card. Will also accept a combination of the two. For anyone who's interested, feel free to PM me. Thanks.

OraleeWey

Alright. I've got some stuff here to sell. My cousin and I are looking to build a PC. So in order to fund that we've got some stuff to sell.

Pictures upon request.

Call of Duty Xbox One limited edition console. With 1TB HDD. Includes all cables, headset (new), Kinect, "day one" black controller, Forza 5, CoD Ghosts, and Master Chief Collection, (all in perfect condition including the console).Now also including a google chromecast with purchase I'm not including price for Forza 5 and Ghosts, that's free with purchase. I'm looking for $500 plus $15 shipping for a total of $515. I will include a $15 off any purchase from the microsoft store code if you want it. PM me if you have any questions or negotiations. I'm a reasonable man.

Picture from the www.

gL5hH4f.jpg

Next up, anyone interested in R/C cars? I have a Traxxas Summit 1/10 model. The R/C is a bit scratched from the bottom from normal use, but otherwise fully functional. Includes The RC car, receiver, and a charger for the NIHM batteries (2 batteries). I'm looking for $330 shipped. I've had my fun with it, but it is time to move on. Maybe someone is into RC cars.

Here is an image from the webs on the vehicle in question.

hNdqKlH.jpg

Also have a silver Ps2. It is in okay condition. Still works though. I got it from ebay a month or 2 ago but I dont have any time for it. Silver Ps2 with Socom 1, 2, and combined adssult, 8mb memory card, the dualshock 2, power cable, and 5 color cable, $55 shipped.

Shipping is anywhere in USA48. Accepting PayPal (gift or you pay fees) or Amazon e-gift.

WTS Steam gifts:

$0.90 each:
World of Goo
Waking Mars
Tropico 4 CE

$2.50:
Can't Stop Laughing bundle

Also have a sealed copy of Resident Evil Revelations 3DS (misprint edition). Comes with the typo on the spine and a Club Nintendo code. Will also include a lenticular 3DS case given out for Gamestop/EB pre-orders. $45 shipped to US/Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom