• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Price: $35

Game: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Price: $20

Game: Zombie Army Trilogy
Price: $15

Accepting Paypal sent as gift in US$.
All games are Steam gifts and RoW (region free), will be sent to your Steam account or mail.
I'm quite busy these days, so I apologize in advance if I might be slow with responses.

Rich!

UK BASED, but will post to anywhere.

New Nintendo 3DS PAL with 3 faceplates and 32GB micro SD Also, screen protectors installed like a fucking pro

qztzmx.jpg

£150 ono

Nyoro SF

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller (+35) and Plus Buyer (+10).
Thanks to everyone who helped me reach all the positive feedback I've gotten so far!

WTB:

Any Valkyria Chronicles stuff you have, preferably in great/like new/new condition. Japanese or English materials are both OK. Promotional items, secret items, books, whatever you've got, I'm interested.

WTS:

All prices for games include shipping while heavier and bigger non-game items are up for (very flexible) negotiation when shipping, so send me a message!
Paypal only, US48 only for all items. Shipping will be done through Media Mail for the books.

256GB Crucial M4 SSD:

Got two years of use out of this guy and it still works perfectly. Comes with SATA cable! $75

Nintendo DS & 3DS Games:
Both of these are like new.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: $20
Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies (JPN ver.): $20

Artbooks and Player Guides:
All the books are shown are like new condition unless noted otherwise.
Let me know if you would like closer looks or pictures.
I have no problem with discounts if two or more books are purchased at once.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Visual Book (JPN): $20
Advance Wars Dual Strike Nintendo Power Guide: Slightly worn. $7
Biohazard (Resident Evil) CODE: Veronica Guide Book (JPN): $15
Biohazard (Resident Evil) 5 Guide Book (JPN): $15
Dark Souls Design Works: $30
Final Fantasy VII: The Complete Survival Guide: Worn in corners. $7
Persona 4 Visual Data: $8
Power Stone Prima Guide: $7
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney Artbook (JPN): $30
SF20: The Art of Street Fighter: $25
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Official Fighters Guide: $15
Super Smash Bros Melee Nintendo Power Guide: $8
Super Mario Sunshine Prima Guide (Postcards included): $8
The Art of Soul Calibur II (Slightly worn): $8
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Premiere Edition Guide: $8

Game Controllers:
See item descriptions. All controllers have been tested and come from a smoke-free home. Open to (reasonable) offers and bundle deals.

NES Advantage arcade stick: In great, almost like-new condition. $12
NES controller (original, not repro): $8
Wii miniature arcade stick: Like-new condition. $12
(3) Gamecube Wavebird controllers w/ receivers: All used condition, but work perfectly fine. $25 Each
Wii Perfect Shot Gun Peripheral: Like-new. $7

Miscellaneous Consoles and Items:

Gamecube w/ cables (missing one of three bottom covers for serial port). DOL-001 model: $30

2014 Los Angeles Hatsune Miku Expo Tote Bag: $5

Guilty Gear Folder + Blazblue Folder + Guilty Gear 2 Overture booklet + Guilty Gear Accent Core: Secret Gig OST: $7

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax magazine and dust cleaner: $6

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
plusbuy.png
plussell.png

+40 Buyer / +42 Seller

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Please contact me if any of these things are of any interest to you, even if the price doesn't seem like what you would like, I am extremely flexible and willing to work stuff out - and absolutely will cut prices for people looking to buy multiple things! Basically, if you're interested in something, we can almost certainly work something out =)

Section 0, selling in the near future, an Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White) (some issues, read description)
Section 1, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box (price drop), Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 2, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 3, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 4, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 5, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

So, my wife recently upgraded to a Samsung S5, so now were selling her Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White. Had previously been on AT&T).

I have to wait a few days until it's able to be unlocked, but at that point it will be unlocked.

Also please note, one of the main reasons that were upgrading it is that it had been having some issues - The phone periodically may have one of two different errors:
Sometimes, in the middle of using it and with no prompt at all, the phone will randomly shut down and reset itself.
At other times, the phone will say that there is no SIM card inserted, despite the fact that there is and there has been no change to it, and will need to be manually restarted in order to recognize that there is one.

There are also some minor surface scratches on the phone. The phone has had a screen protector on since it was purchased (and that is included), and has been in cases for most of its life as well.
There are some bubbles/imperfections/issues on the screen protector, so you'll likely want to take that off (and either apply a new one, or whatever), but at least it has kept the screen in good shape in the meantime.

However, given the issues that are happening with this phone, I do have to list it as is.

s42.jpg

Please PM me with offers =)

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver (system and faceplate only)

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.

There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, no AC adapter, just the system and silver faceplate.
Gameboy Micro system: $70

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75 $65!

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

$60 for everything!

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Glover
Jeopardy!
Lego Racers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Space Station: Silicon Valley
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

CIMA: The Enemy
Madagascar
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack
Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
Dragon Age: Origins
FarSky
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Race the Sun
Race the Sun (have 2 keys)

PM me with offers! =)

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
WANTING TO BUY

NEXUS 5 UNLOCKED.. I need this ASAP. Preferably for under $200. I don't care if it's 16gb or 32.

goldenpp72

I didn't get a chance to update the picture but I edited who is sold now.

Shipping will just be actual shipping cost, and if you buy in bulk I will consider doing a couple bucks off each outside of the common ones (just breaking even on those). Paypal accepted, gift or you pay the fees. Any questions at all you can contact me, these are all US versions. I'm open to trades if you happen to have retro games and such, but typically funds are just easier for all involved.

Splatoon 3-pack: $50
Pac-Man: $15
Silver Mario: $15
Greninja: (Sold)
Jigglypuff: (Sold)
Robin: $40
Lucina: $45
Ness: (Sold)
Charizard: (Sold)
Metaknight: $30

zidigan

WTS

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - $30 Download code (US) from when I got my 3DS

$̶5̶0̶ ̶N̶i̶n̶t̶e̶n̶d̶o̶ ̶e̶S̶h̶o̶p̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶(̶U̶S̶)̶ - $45

I'm looking for either paypal or steam wallet credit to have some money for the summer sale coming up.

I know I don't have much rep here (only bought a ps4 off someone) so I'm willing to go first so long as you have rep here.

komorebi

WTS:

Grand Theft Auto V Social Club Key (PC) - $30 Paypal gift or Amazon payments. Will consider offers if you have something in mind, feel free to PM me.

edit: sold

boiled goose

good with gravy
Club Nintendo Platinum 2011 Pin Collection.
This guy:
https://club2.nintendo.com/rewards/platinum_2011_2.jpg

In pretty much perfect condition, never opened or used. Can send pictures if requested.

Club Nintendo Rewards Zelda 3 poster set
This guy:
https://club2.nintendo.com/rewards/zelda_poster_1.jpg

Used, but in good condition. Will mail in poster tube. Can send pictures if requested.

Special GAF price.
Just pay for shipping + a 'tip" for the labor. In case multiple people are interested it will be based on best offer.

PM me if interested!

WTB: Witcher 2 GOG or Steam key

It was only £1.99 in the GOG sale the other day but I forgot about it. :/ so somewhere around that price would be awesome :)

Edit: positive seller feedback to Chesskid1 :D
who gave me it for free! :)

agentreza

Selling

Selling a 3.5 month old EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked ACX 2.0 for $450 shipped. It has never been OC'd and was used in a full tower with great cooling. Bought a the GTX 980 ti and this one was just outside the 3 month step up program so i need to get rid of this ASAP. Will include the Arkham Knight code and cover shipping. You'll be able to save some $$$ on tax and ship fees.

Paypal gift or Chase/ BOFA direct pay please. PM for details.
I have never sold anything on GAF but i have sold plenty on ebay, feel free to take a look.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/online*entertainment*express

Thanks Peeps :)

S̶o̶n̶y̶ ̶G̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶W̶i̶r̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶H̶e̶a̶d̶s̶e̶t̶:̶ ̶$̶5̶0̶.̶ ̶U̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶3̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶x̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶.̶ SOLD

jfoul

WTS: GAMES

• (Steam) Warhammer 40K: Space Marine - $2
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/wPNp1C2m.jpg[/img]

WTB: GAMES
  • (PS4) The Last of Us: Remastered (CiB) - $20
  • (Steam) Arkham Knight - $25
  • (Wii U) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (CiB) - $25
  • (Wii U) NES Remix Pack (CiB)

GRaider81

WTB

UK 3ds RPGs

Luigis mansion 3ds
fire emblem awakening 3ds

WTS

Transformers masterpiece collection no.5 smokescreen.
I also have #s 2, 8 and 11 in this series. All have been opened once, transformed then put back carefully

MUnited83

For you.
SALE:
header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X- 19.99$

DRM-Free(GOG):
header.jpg

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - 28$ (sale only today!!)
UPlay Sale!
header.jpg

Far Cry 4- 25$ (North American code)
header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Unity - 25$( North American code)

For those three games I also sell brazilian codes for 20$. Those require a VPN to activate but will be region free after that.

header.jpg

Watch_Dogs - 14.99$ (3 copies left)

Steam Games:
header.jpg

Arkham Knight - 34.99$

header.jpg

Killing Floor 2- 25.5$
Killing Flor 2 Deluxe- 31.5$

header.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin (will include definitive edition for free when it releases) - 23$

header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 23$

Magicka 2 -11$

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3- 13$
Child of Light - 9$
Transistor - 10$
Valve Complete Pack 2013 - 23$
State of Decay - 10$
Wolf Among Us - 10$
Walking Dead Season 2 - 10$

all Region free

Just a reminder to everyone about the new rules - be sure to look at the OP for picture formatting and item listing requirements. There are a few posts on this page that still need to be edited to align with the new guidelines.

Thanks, all. Seems like the thread is looking cleaner than ever, so thanks for following those guidelines.

Cheers.

Friggz

Lowering price again

im cleaning up my lab area a little bit at home and im looking to sell one of my projectors.

The model is an infocus LP240

specs: http://www.projectorcentral.com/InFocus-LP240.htm

pic 1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/opxb6v496eiqxgz/Photo May 30, 11 37 48 AM.jpg?dl=0
pic 2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/omfbzev9is6a6hy/Photo May 30, 11 37 59 AM.jpg?dl=0
pic 3
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5x4ad38btlktix/Photo May 30, 11 38 10 AM.jpg?dl=0

im looking for about $45 + shipping (or would trade for splatoon or witcher 3) just to get it out of my house as i dont use it anymore. Still works and will send more pictures

spookyfish

Positive feedback for NeOak. Item delivered flawlessly and quickly.

Still looking for Lucina and Robin PENDING, have the following for trade. (It doesn't need to be one-to-one -- make an offer)

WTT

Shulk PENDING
Rosalina (1)
Lucario (1)
Ike PENDING
King Dedede PENDING
Gold Mario (1)

All US versions.

If necessary, I have a Greninja (US) also I'd be willing to trade.

SmokeMaxX

Just a reminder to everyone about the new rules - be sure to look at the OP for picture formatting and item listing requirements. There are a few posts on this page that still need to be edited to align with the new guidelines.

Thanks, all. Seems like the thread is looking cleaner than ever, so thanks for following those guidelines.

Cheers.
Is the code/quote rule only applied to larger images? Photobucket has a "thumbnail" option that I've been using to make my images smaller.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Amiibos for trade only:

Have NIB:
Jigglypuff
Golden Mario

Want:
Lucario NIB
Marth NIB or Loose

Skylanders for sale w/shipping:

Gill Grunt - $4
Whirlwind - $4
Eruptor - $4
Flameslinger - $4
Chop Chop - $4
Lightcore Hex - $6

Jak 3 - $7 w/shipping
Jak II - $7 w/shipping

Is the code/quote rule only applied to larger images? Photobucket has a "thumbnail" option that I've been using to make my images smaller.

That works too for sure. I'd say the rule applies to any picture that's larger than what a typical thumbnail might appear like on this particular thread. If the picture's smaller than that already, no worries. But if it can be made smaller, do it.

That thumbnail option definitely works though.

Cheers.
7. Eliminate Sold Items•If you've completed a previous transaction, it should go without saying that all future listings remove that particular item. If a deal is still in process, you can still leave the item in your posts. However, as soon as deal has been completed, you need to remove the item
I'm not too keen on this as a rule. I once had a transaction where the seller went back and removed the post text with "SOLD" and I had an issue with the item once I received it. Since the seller removed all evidence of what the item was described as, I could not dispute it.

I find the strikethrough text works so much better, as the original text is preserved, but is easily distinguished as no longer being available. Just an real-world example of where this causes trouble and something to think about.

wiibomb

I'm not too keen on this as a rule. I once had a transaction where the seller went back and removed the post text with "SOLD" and I had an issue with the item once I received it. Since the seller removed all evidence of what the item was described as, I could not dispute it.

I find the strikethrough text works so much better, as the original text is preserved, but is easily distinguished as no longer being available. Just an real-world example of where this causes trouble and something to think about.

it should be erased on the posts made after the transaction, not in the past posts, evidence should be there as the item was already in past posts, the items are not required to be erased in the past posts

Maddux4163

Neo Member
WTS:

GTX 780ti. Been using this puppy for a year. Never OC'd. Never needed to. Make me an offer. I have wonderful feedback from GAF and eBay (username: Coreya513)

I have the box and all the original stuff.

Let's make a deal

Shady859

Pretty sure you are confusing marked sold original posts with the clowns that continue to use the same list over and over marking the same items as sold in each new post. Some guy the other day had more items struck out than for sale the second he listed it.

I usually just screenshot the page when I buy something, just in case. ;)

WTS: EA Access 12 month subscription code

asking for 20$ by Paypal or Amazon GC

Also I shot you a PM, been meaning to buy this since they added FIFA. :)

Pretty sure you are confusing marked sold original posts with the clowns that continue to use the same list over and over marking the same items as sold in each new post. Some guy the other day had more items struck out than for sale the second he listed it.

I usually just screenshot the page when I buy something, just in case. ;)

it should be erased on the posts made after the transaction, not in the past posts, evidence should be there as the item was already in past posts, the items are not required to be erased in the past posts

Right - future posts should eliminate it, not existing posts.

However, as soon as deal has been completed, you need to remove the item and take new pictures that reflect your current stock for all future posts.

Hope that helps a bit. I actually worded it that way so that we'd be able to see both a record of the transaction/item and also for anyone who wants to gauge an item's recent selling/buying point. Helps establish market value, in other words.

Crayons

Banned
Selling

Wii
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn $75
Pikmin 2 (Nintendo Selects) Wii $40
Xenoblade Chronicles $75

DS
Solatorobo: Red the Hunter *UNOPENED* w/CD $60
Dragon Quest V $30

N64
Conker's Bad Fur Day $90 cart only

I accept PayPal

Shady859

Positive Seller Feedback to intheinbetween
Sold me a 1 year EA Access code. Easy transaction, thanks!

---------------

Also huge thanks and shoutout to nrvalleytime, sabanoo, ekgrey, properpropaganda and any other unnamed list/order keepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom