• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Small moving sale!

Cowboy Bebop Special Edition Blu Ray (perfect condition), - 100 shipped. Considering these go for ~$150 on Amazon (in worse condition), this is a pretty excellent deal. I just need more cash to afford my move!

wilflare

WTS

NVIDIA Shield Tablet LTE 32gb w/ controller and cover -$375 shipped

EXCELLENT CONDITION

I honest don't have time to play on the go like I thought I would. Plus I use Steam home streaming often.
Paypal. Will provide pictures upon request for serious inquires!

what do you use Steam Home Streaming with? :O

White_sox

WTS:

Signed GB Poster - $35 Shipped OBO

2747555-poster.jpg

2756395-dscn9343.jpg

Poster is signed by Brad, Jeff, Drew, Matt, and Vinny. I really don't want to get rid of it, but my loss is your potential gain. Poster measures 18" by 36". There are no tears or major blemishes.

WTB:

Silent Hill games. Preferably the PS3 HD collection, but I'm willing to listen to everything. I have the second game on the Xbox. Aside from that, send me offers if you are selling them.

Istaerion

Payment is to be made through PayPal, however, cash will be the sole method of payment when it concerns local pickups.

If applicable, item prices listed below include shipping & insurance costs for USPS' Priority Mail Service (2-3 Day Delivery) within the United States. International shipments, however, will not be supported due to the additional cost and responsibility necessary to ensure a smooth transaction.

A combined shipping discount will be available for packages consisting of two or more items, however, said discount will vary due to changing weight classes. Needless to say, the exact amount will be calculated and passed on to you before the payment process is finalized.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PlayStation 4 500GB Console (White) - $335 Shipped or $285 Local Pickup (Miami, FL)

• North American Region
• Like New Condition
• Original Packaging Included (No Destiny)
• Original Controller, HDMI Cable, Power Cord, and Charging Cable Included
• Free Extra 10t White Micro-USB Charging Cable Included
• Free CTA Digital Multi-Function PS4 Carrying Case Included

Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse (White) - $25 Shipped or $20 Local Pickup (Miami, FL)

• Like New Condition
• No Original Packaging Included

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Should you have a purchase claim or any questions such as price negotiations or otherwise, please feel free to send me a PM.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member

Cheska

Want to Sell

Looking to sell a used Pikachu 3DS XL system for $150 shipped. AC adapter is NOT included, but the original box and packaging is.

No major scratches or scuffs that I can see. There's only one small imperfection right next to the volume button, and part of the serial number feels like it's peeling off. I've attached pictures of this below.

Would prefer to sell within the U.S.

Bayonetta Official Soundtrack $35 shipped
7ZVJ3zOl.jpg

Drakengard 3 Collectors Edition CONTENTS ONLY! DLC codes used. $50 shipped
lPeT4lTl.jpg

Hi all, I haven't posted anything on here in a minute but I have Plus 7 feedback from years ago.

I have pics if needed but these are all pretty common games so I'm withholding for time being.

Rest assured everything is 100% complete in box with all inserts and in excellent used condition. Shipping included to continental US only.

Baroque - Wii $8
No More Heroes - Wii $15
No More Heroes 2 - Wii $22
Munchables - Wii $30
Sonic Colors - Wii $9
Geometry Wars Galaxies - Wii $8
Pinball Hall of Fame - Wii $9
Zack & Wiki - Wii $14
Muramasa - Wii $18
Wii Sports - Wii $13
Castle of Shikigami 3 - Wii $22
US Club Nintendo 18 Card Case 3DS/DS, 2015, sealed $19
Defender - GBA $10
Game & Watch Collection - DS $20
Yoshi Touch and Go - DS $15

mdsfx

Selling: Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition for Xbox One. Sealed. $115 PayPal.

Had this preordered and forgot to cancel after selling my Xbox One. Paid $106.24. Just looking to get that plus most of the shipping cost.

chuckycem

WTS Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition for PS4 and XO. The codes are EU region and the PS code did not work on US psn. You may have to create a EU account to play.
Dont know if XO has any restrictions since i do not own one.
Have only 1 of each and i am asking 60 usd paypal for each.

toneroni

Looking for a Wii U bundle!

Trading an Xbox One (used only once) w/ controller
sealed copies of Sunset Overdrive, COD Ghosts, Forza 2

Alternatively can also trade a Vita bundle for Wii U bundle
Have lots of games, accessories, etc

Let me know what you have

Kudo

Looking for White Xbox One controller!
Preferably from Europe, shipping from US probably too expensive.

agentreza

Reduced the price of the card + Batman Arkham Knight + Ship for $ 430.

Arkham Knight code by itself for $30

GTX 980 by itself for $400, buyer pays shipping.

Selling

Selling a 3.5 month old EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked ACX 2.0 for $430 shipped. It has never been OC'd and was used in a full tower with great cooling. Bought a the GTX 980 ti and this one was just outside the 3 month step up program so i need to get rid of this ASAP. Will include the Arkham Knight code and cover shipping. You'll be able to save some $$$ on tax and ship fees.

Paypal gift or Chase/ BOFA direct pay please. PM for details.
I have never sold anything on GAF but i have sold plenty on ebay, feel free to take a look.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/online*entertainment*express

Thanks Peeps :)

Risible

For sale: Canon EOS M and lenses. The camera is in fantastic condition, no blemishes. Comes with the body and battery. Includes Canon EF-M 22mm f2.0 STM lens and cap, a simply fantastic lens. Also includes Canon EF-M 18-55 f3.5-5.6 IS STM lens, another great one. The IS allows for great low light shots. Also includes the EW-43 lens hood for the 22mm lens and a UV filter for the 18-55mm lens.

Thought my wife might use the camera, but alas it's nothing but iPhone photos for her.

I have tons of feedback here on GAF and on eBay (PM me for my username if you want to check it out).

Asking $300 plus shipping via Paypal gift or you pay the fees. Thanks!

C3y68KE.png

Here are images from the Flickr group using the 22mm lens on the EOS M.

SinZega

Hello, new to this thread.

WTT $30 worth of Amazon credit for Batman Arkham Knight PC Key.
I have amazon credit tied to my account so I'd have to buy what you'd want for you.
Can buy Playstation store credit/xbox credit codes or $30 worth of amazon pc games and send you the codes. PM so we can talk about how we'll go about this.

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general. I want to buy large lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider PS2/Gamecube as retro.

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

fader

used EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC ACX 2.0+ 2GB GDDR5

great condition, original packing included pm with questions

$old

V0APz4X.jpg

WTS:

DMC Devil may Cry Definitive edition for PS4 - 30 dollars like new

HyperDimension Neptunia Rebirth vol 1 (vita) - 15 bucks

WTB:

FFXV demo code for ps4, somewhere in the 15 dollar range, maybe 20

Skull Kid statue from the LE Majora's Mask - around 25 ill pay

This is the first time I've tried selling anything on here so I hope this post is done correctly...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking to sell a few things on here that I don't need anymore. They are used but work & still in good to great condition. Paypal & USA only please (sorry international GAF members).

SELLING
Nintendo Super Smash Bros. Gamecube Controller - $20 (from the Super Smash Bros. Wii U bundle)

XBOX 360/PC Madcatz Super Street Fighter IV Tournament Edition S FightStick - $150 (in original packaging)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/gUxb.jpg[/IMG]

XBOX 360/PC PDP Mortal Kombat FightStick - $120 (includes USB cable)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/hUxb.jpg[/IMG]

I'm willing to negotiate a bit on the FightStick prices. I'll handle the shipping by either USPS or UPS (whichever I have an easier way of getting to). If possible I'll provide you with a tracking number for the shipment. It may take me a couple days to ship the items off because I don't drive and have to get a ride set-up. Just letting it be known in advance. PM if interested. I'll answer in the order I get them.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Positive Trade feedback for Christopher
Positive Trade feedback for Showmeyamoves.

Not sure this feedback is handled as far as seller/buyer goes.

nA7eLkX.png

D4XoOlp.png

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

Shipping is not included (give me your zipcode and ill give you a estimate and options). Currently only shipping to the Continental US. If else where, ask first.

Prices are not firm!

Steam Keys
  • Hotline Miami STEAM KEY - $3

Anime
  • Baccano! DVD Complete Series - Anime Classics (Sealed w/slipcover) - $20
  • Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series - Amazon Exclusive Edition (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (sealed) - $125
  • Darker Than Black: Season 2 [Blu-ray/DVD] - $25
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $60
  • Heaven's Lost Property Forte: Season 2 DVD (Limited Edition) (some damage) - $13
  • Kaleido Star: Season 1 (Funimation release) - $14
  • Kaleido Star: Season 2 & OVA's (Funimation release) - $14
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $28
  • Leviathan - The Last Defense - Bluray Complete Collection (Eng Subs, Sealed) $24
  • Maria Watches Over Us: Season 2 - Printemps DVD Set (Sealed) - $13
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Complete Collection (sealed) - $70
  • Noir: The Complete Series Anime Classics DVD (Sealed) - $21
  • Persona 4 Anime Complete Collection [Bluray] (Part 2 is sealed) - $65
  • Princess Tutu Complete Collection (sealed) - $17
  • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann DVD Complete Collection - Anime Legends (NOT the common bootleg on eBay, can provide receipt) - $30

Bluray/DVD
  • At The Gates - Flames of the End (sealed) - $6
  • Halloween: The Complete Collection Limited Deluxe Edition[Blu-ray] (sealed) -$75

PC Parts
  • GTX Titan 6GB graphics card(ASUS, card and box only, never overclocked) - $450

TCG Misc
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X - $6
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Chitose Aoba - $6
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection - Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Azumi Kagamihara - $6

Figures
  • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - Takanashi Rikka - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $85

UltraViolet Codes
--Asking $1 each
  • 007 Skyfall*
  • Star Trek: Into Darkness
*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Weiss Schwarz cards or booster boxes! (English only)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • King Conquer - 1776 CD
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)

V_Ben

Banned
Is anyone selling any PSN credit? Looking to buy about $60-90s worth. All the people who usually sell seem to have stopped selling :)

Hey guys, I'm currently selling these carts on Amazon but I wanted to give anyone here a deal if interested. Amazon takes 15% of my listing for themselves so I'm gonna go ahead and offer that 15% off to any gaffers who are interested. I get the same amount, you get a good deal and Amazon has to hold it!

All games are tested to work. Batteries work. They have been hand cleaned inside and out to the best of my abilities. The pins have been professionally polished. These will work on the first try. Remember to keep your games and system clean, don't put dirty games into your system! No one wants to pay money for dirty sticky games, I take pride in my inventory!

Contra $35
Super C $24
GI Joe Atlantis Factor $27
Maniac Mansion $22
Punch-Out $19
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out $28
Life Force $16
Castlevania 2 $12
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes $17
Super Mario Bros $14
Super Mario Bros 2 $16
Yoshi $11
The Three Stooges $7
Elevator Action $8
Super Mario Kart $29
Saturday Night Slam Masters $17

Thanks for looking, I hope to hear from some of you!

I am also interested in trading for NES, SNES, and PS1 games. I'm mostly looking for rares but I will entertain all trades!

I have 100% positive feedback on Gaf, eBay, Amazon and NintendoAge, buy with confidence!

WTS

Ipad Air 1 16gb - GSM for $320

Ipad Mini 2 16gb - GSM for $230

Shipping included - these will arrive refurbished I am just using a gift card to purchase.

WTS

SLEIhbg.png

All prices include domestic shipping within the CONUS. However, for international options contact me and we can work out a price which will likely include a bit extra for shipping.

My preferred form of payment is Paypal (gift or buyer covers fees), but I'll consider other forms of payment like Google Wallet, Amazon Payments, or gift cards.

I'll consider any offers that come my way and I'm extremely flexible. I'll give discounts for ordering multiple items, as well.

SOLD Persona Q - $35: Complete and like new. Only a few hours played. No tarot cards.
SOLD Fire Emblem: Awakening - $23: Complete and like new. Has a save file with ~20 hours on it.
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - $35: Complete and like new. Has a clear file.
SOLD Pikmin 3 - $45: Complete and like new. Barely played it once.
SOLD Super Mario 3D World - $30: Complete and like new. Played it through once.

[3DS/DS/Vita Games]
Tetris DS - $20: Does not contain manual. Game box is like new.
PENDING Freedom Wars - $10: Played the game a bit. Everything is like new.

PM me with interest or offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom