• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale:

GBA SP. AGS-001. Comes with original manual and charger, no games. Works perfectly, screen has no scratches. Its definitely got some wear on the body but functions flawlessly.

Asking $30 shipped with tracking to the lower 48. Paypal gift or buyer pays fees.

Edov8ddh.jpg

fXL0AXE.jpg

YitjEndh.jpg

DGFMFByh.jpg

y4lE51Dh.jpg

jfoul

WTS: GAMES

• (Steam) Warhammer 40K: Space Marine - $2
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/wPNp1C2m.jpg[/img]

WTB: GAMES
  • (PS4) The Last of Us: Remastered (CiB) - $20
  • (Wii U) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (CiB) - $25
  • (Wii U) NES Remix Pack (CiB)

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

PS3/PS4 Hori HRAP 4 Kai (Used, Very Good Condition) - $140 shipped

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051732_zpsclrdxd4k.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051658_zps6f0hqhql.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051753_zpsqjon5jhb.jpg

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Increments of $5
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US iTunes Credit - 15% Off
$100 credit for $85 (One Left!)
$50 credit for $42.50 (One Left!)

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(689+ Total Positive Feedback!)

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
plusbuy.png
plussell.png

+40 Buyer / +42 Seller

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Please contact me if any of these things are of any interest to you, even if the price doesn't seem like what you would like, I am extremely flexible and willing to work stuff out - and absolutely will cut prices for people looking to buy multiple things! Basically, if you're interested in something, we can almost certainly work something out =)

Note that I would also consider a trade for a 10" tablet (preferably Windows, but a recent version of Android as well)

Section 0, selling, an Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White) (some issues, read description)
Section 1, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box (price drop), Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 2, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 3, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 4, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 5, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

So, my wife recently upgraded to a Samsung S5, so now were selling her Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White. Had previously been on AT&T).

Also please note, one of the main reasons that were upgrading it is that it had been having some issues - The phone periodically may have one of two different errors:
Sometimes, in the middle of using it and with no prompt at all, the phone will randomly shut down and reset itself.
At other times, the phone will say that there is no SIM card inserted, despite the fact that there is and there has been no change to it, and will need to be manually restarted in order to recognize that there is one.

There are also some minor surface scratches on the phone. The phone has had a screen protector on since it was purchased (and that is included), and has been in cases for most of its life as well.
There are some bubbles/imperfections/issues on the screen protector, so you'll likely want to take that off (and either apply a new one, or whatever), but at least it has kept the screen in good shape in the meantime.

However, given the issues that are happening with this phone, I do have to list it as is.

s42.jpg

Please PM me with offers =)

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver (system and faceplate only)

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.

There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, no AC adapter, just the system and silver faceplate.
Gameboy Micro system: $70

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75 $65!

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

$60 for everything!

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Glover
Jeopardy!
Lego Racers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Space Station: Silicon Valley
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

CIMA: The Enemy
Madagascar
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack
Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
Dragon Age: Origins
FarSky
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Race the Sun
Race the Sun (have 2 keys)

PM me with offers! =)

Please pm me if you're interested.
I'm selling my Playstation 3 tales of collection. Everything has been kept in great condition, I've played the games once and then put them on the shelf. Everything has been looked at once, artbooks etc.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjE5WDE0NTg=/z/XBkAAOSwZd1VazRz/$_57.JPG[/IMG]
Includes :
Tales of Graces f - SPECIAL edition
Tales of Xillia 1 & 2 - Day 1 edition
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - Collectors edition - figures were assembled but never actually used/displayed - collete's stick support thing was missing straight out of the box.
£120 excluding Postage.
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

I also have:
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - Limited Edition

Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzY1WDE2MDA=/z/qQ4AAOSwl8NVazVT/$_57.JPG[/IMG]
With the soundtrack still sealed, but the game has been played - everything looks brand new though - £30 excluding postage.

Also:
Playstation Vita+64GB Memory Card - £160 excl p &p:
Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTEwWDEwMjQ=/z/1~wAAOSwpdpVaHKo/$_86.JPG[/IMG]
Vita has always had back+front screen protectors. From a clean+smoke free home.

Child of Light - Complete Edition (Vita) - £10 Excluding P&P
Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTAwWDE0NDA=/z/iBsAAOSwl8NVeDLm/$_57.JPG[/IMG]
Dlc is unused. Cartridge + case are in as new condition.

Finally, I have Official Kingdom Hearts Plushies which have been kept in a box or on a shelf since purchasing them around 6 months ago.
I have a Shadow Heartless Plush from the CE and a Dusk Nobody Plush.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTExM1g5MDY=/z/PUMAAOSwBahVazgG/$_57.JPG[/IMG]
Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTA3OVgxNjAw/z/JgkAAOSwBahVY2sA/$_57.JPG[/IMG]
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

Tunic

WTB Ness amiibo! Please send a message if you have a Ness amiibo for sale. I also have a sealed Shulk amiibo that I am willing to part with towards receiving a Ness amiibo.

Borman

Child of Light - Complete Edition (Vita) - £10 Excluding P&P - Not sold in America.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTAwWDE0NDA=/z/iBsAAOSwl8NVeDLm/$_57.JPG[/IMG]
Dlc is unused. Cartridge + case are in as new condition.

Just as a heads up, it was released in the US a few months ago for $20.

maxcriden

WTB OG Wii points for eshop at a discount if anyone has some.

Best of luck, but I want to let you know I looked for these for >1 yr and found exactly none at a discount. Especially since you can't create new FCs anymore so nobody can gift you points. Just to temper your expectations a bit. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

H3xum

Stretch here, but...

Want to trade:
Adult owned 3DS XL in next to perfect condition (comes with original box)
Majoras Mask 3DS
Smash Bros 3DS
Official Nintendo charger
Some cash
For :

Some form of a later version iPad or a Surface Pro (gen 2 or 3)

Shoot me an offer via PM. Will include pictures upon request

MUnited83

For you.
SALE:
header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X- 19.99$

DRM-Free(GOG):
header.jpg

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - 28$ (sale only today!!)
UPlay Sale!
header.jpg

Far Cry 4- 25$ (North American code)
header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Unity - 25$( North American code)

For those three games I also sell brazilian codes for 20$. Those require a VPN to activate but will be region free after that.

header.jpg

Watch_Dogs - 14.99$ (3 copies left)

Steam Games:
header.jpg

Arkham Knight - 34.99$

header.jpg

Killing Floor 2- 25.5$
Killing Flor 2 Deluxe- 31.5$

header.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin (will include definitive edition for free when it releases) - 23$

header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 23$

Magicka 2 -11$

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3- 13$
Child of Light - 9$
Transistor - 10$
Valve Complete Pack 2013 - 23$
State of Decay - 10$
Wolf Among Us - 10$
Walking Dead Season 2 - 10$

all Region free

TAFK

Best of luck, but I want to let you know I looked for these for >1 yr and found exactly none at a discount. Especially since you can't create new FCs anymore so nobody can gift you points. Just to temper your expectations a bit. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Good to know. Finally just want to buy things from WiiWare before they may be shut down someday and looking at the total price of what I want ($300+) I was a little taken back haha

maxcriden

Good to know. Finally just want to buy things from WiiWare before they may be shut down someday and looking at the total price of what I want ($300+) I was a little taken back haha

Yeah, stuff on there adds up! I have a whole wishlist myself in case I can find a discount Wii Points card one day.

WTS:

[SOLD]Game of Thrones Season 1 Google Play - $4
[SOLD]Game of Thrones Season 2 Google Play - $4
[SOLD]Game of Thrones Season 3 Google Play - $4
[SOLD]Game of Thrones Season 4 Google Play - $4

Hotsuma

Positive Seller Feedback for Maxcriden Product came quickly, communication with seller was excellent, well packaged, included a video to show off the item!

Positive Seller Feedback for Nikos Product came quickly, communication with seller was excellent, well packaged!

zidigan

WTS

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - $25 Download code (US) from when I got my 3DS

I'm looking for either paypal or steam wallet credit to have some money for the summer sale coming up.

isitstill

Positive seller feedback for maxcriden.

I asked the BST thread for a Ness Amiibo. He found one for me, drove out and bought it for me, then sent it to me! I mean, he sent it and gave me a tracking number before I even paid. He's just super helpful, and a real nice fellow and a friend. And now this Earthbound nerd has a Ness Amiibo!

Also...

Positive buyer feedback for maxcriden.

He bought a couple of PS3 games from me (3D Dot Game Heroes and Ico/SotC Collection). He's always an easygoing, communicative buyer/seller, I never have any hesitations about working with Max.

Thanks, buddy!

JeTmAn81

Anybody interested in a 16GB Wifi Ipad Air 2 (the latest model) for $400 shipped? It was used for one day and has been sitting in its box ever since :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom