• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neverfade

WTS Bloodborne Collector's Edition, game lightly used, Artbook untouched, Digital Soundtrack code unused - $60 shipped
Elder Scrolls Online PS4 - $45 shipped

And what the hell, how about both for 92?

mrpants

WTS

Hello! I have a Japanese download code for SSB Wii U Mewtwo DLC!

Would like to sell it away for 3USD, payment via paypal!

Interested parties kindly shoot me a pm :D

Do take note that the DLC download code only works on a JP Wii U!

zychi

Banned
Gonna have a digital copy of Halo MCC in a few days. Looking to sell it for $20 paypal, or xbox credit.

PM me if interested

Vuze

bump

Want To Sell

2x 20€ DE Nintendo eShop codes -- 19€ PayPal per code

Got these as a gift but I don't buy anything from the eShop which is why I'm also not sure if these codes are locked to one country or if these DE codes work for any EU account. You pay fees should any be charged.

015308b9cc.png

WTS:

Mad Max: Fury Road Original Motion Picture Soundtrack CD -- $8 shipped

CD is unopened but there's a crack in the back of the jewel case. Ordered it at a discount from Best Buy but I thought it got lost in the shipment so I had them send me another one. Then this one showed up out of nowhere.

PM if interested. PayPal payment.

Positive feedback for wilflare

Awesome as always for picking up MLB The Show 15, Moreo Chronicles and Sword Arts Online Lost Song for the Vita (English Asian releases). Super fast postage as well :)

Mepsi

Looking to Sell / Trade

My sealed copy of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for SNES. This is the American Players Choice edition and is in good condition, although there is a slight nick in the shrinkwrap (nothing noticeable unless you look close). The game has been taken care of in a smoke free home for the time that it has been in my possession.

I am based in the UK but will be willing to ship this Worldwide and am looking for £150 for this shipped (non UK buyers please PM me to work out shipping costs).

I will also be willing to trade this if anybody has a Famicom or Final Fantasy 4 Edition Game Boy Micro CiB they want to get rid of.

Positive buyer feedback for Tizoc. Prompt payment, thanks!

Positive seller feedback for chessnut. This guy rocks! Got me Steam games at big discount and gifted me the games within seconds!

Positive Seller Feedback for Supa Necta. I bought a couple PS2 games for a good price. They arrived quickly and in the described condition. Will do business with agian in the future. Thanks!

Positive Seller Feedback for Supa Necta. I bought a couple PS2 games for a good price. They arrived quickly and in the described condition. Will do business with agian in the future. Thanks!

Positive buyer feedback for DeuceGamer. Good communication and prompt payment. Enjoy!

Sorry for no pics right now as I'm away from my Wii U. I want to sell my 32GB black Wii U and all games (pikmin 3, Zelda HD, Mario 3d World, NSMBU, Wonderful 101, DK Tropical Freeze). I just want to sell it all to one person and be done with it. If anyone is interested PM me. I'm out of town now that's why I haven't posted a pic. Thanks

WTS

WiiU console (this was a refurbished Nintendo console which came like new) - includes Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Metroid Prime Trilogy, EarthBound, Super Metroid, Super Mario World, NintendoLand and a Wii Motion + with nunchuck (all games are digital other than NintendoLand). The top of the system has scratching on it, while everything else is like new. - Asking $220 for it.

Hyrule Warriors (like new) - $35

Bayonetta 1/2 (like new) - $40

Super Smash Bros (like new) - $40

All prices include shipping. US only please. Would rather not do any trades.

oxidax

Selling used (both with roughly 9 months of use)

Asus crosshair V Formula Z board $165 includes shipping.

Problem: one of the Sata inputs (sata 1) is not working. I could send it to Asus to get it fixed but I really need to money now and can't wait for a repair.

FX 8350 black edition $100

PayPal only.
Pm me if interested

Positive Seller Feedback to Istaerion for hooking me up with a Witcher 3 Steelcase

Negative Shipping Feedback to USPS for just being terrible in handling packages.

DD-11

Looking to unload my Xbox one, two controllers, kinect, and a bunch of digital games (will transfer live account) for a ps4 or cash.

Diablo III
Far cry 4
Mortal Kombat X
Dance Central
Killer Instinct Season 1
NHL 15
You Don't Know Jack Collection
Rogue Legacy
Child of Light
Ryman
Guacamole
Worms
Crimson Dragon
Tetris
Tomb Raider Definitive
Peggle
Dead Rising

terrisus

Are you quoting Bad Religion?

notsureifserious.jpg
Considering the item in question was a Beatles set, it was from a Beatles song, whose title was given right before that >.>

(And if not serious, well, I guess that's egg on my face :þ)

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
notsureifserious.jpg
Considering the item in question was a Beatles set, it was from a Beatles song, whose title was given right before that >.>

(And if not serious, well, I guess that's egg on my face :þ)

Haha, I was! It's from a song called "You" that was in Tony Hawk 2 (I think, maybe it was in 1)

I'm not a Beatles fan, so I'm not particularly aware of their lyrics.

ACE 1991

Looking for a PS VITA in good condition at a good price, PM me if you're selling one. Or a 3DS, lemme know what model you are selling.

Want: PayPal Credit

I have a copy of Morrowind and the expansion pack Bloodmoon in fantastic condition. Packaging for both is excellent and there are pretty much no scratches present on either discs. Manuals, maps and additional documents are also included.

£6.90

I'll ship these free of charge to wherever you want. Message me if you need any more details.

Thank you for looking.

Le-mo

WTS:
Brand new Apple TV (current version) $50 shipped

Official Gamecube Adapter for Wii u (Never opened) $25 shipped

Excellent condition (no scratches as far as I can see and has under 10 hours of use on it) Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7" 3rd Gen 16GB $100 shipped - Comes with charger, tablet and original box, no manual

Excellent Condition Amazon Fire TV $50 shipped - Comes with power plug and original packaging

Buy both Amazon Kindle/TV together for $130 shipped.

Brand new Tavik slip on case for iPhone 5 $15 Ebay link Not my listing but just to show what the case looks like.

PM if interested. I'm Neogaf Gold.

GRaider81

WTS

PS4 20th anniversary with 12+ digital games including Bloodborne, far cry 4, last of us, Dragon Age.
Box has been opened to check number and played with lightly for around a month.

Controller, camera etc all still shrink wrapped as does the ps4 still have its protective plastic.

Message me for full list of games

I have this on ebay for £1300 but will take 1100 in PP or amazon vouchers.

Pokemon Omega Red £20

Toad amiibo £15

Marth Amiibo Want to help a US collector out so US only. Will sell retail plus Shipping. Message me to discuss shipping.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/~SsAAOSw~OdVVS81/$_57.JPG[/IMG]

used like 3 times maybe, have original box and everything
$85 shipped.

shandy706

WTB

Lucina Amiibo at a great price. Been selling "rare" Amiibos for under $25 shipped priority, hoping someone would be kind enough to do the same for me if they have an extra Lucina. :)

----------------------------------------------

WTS or WTT
All items INCLUDE SHIPPING to the lower 48

$15 Office Depot Gift Card

$10 PayPal Gift or $10 Xbox Live code. I will message you the code and PIN #. Can be used online.

Steam Gifts/Codes

Bold = My price
Italic = Current Steam Price

PC Games

The Whispered World Special Edition - $3 - $5
Wizardry 6 and 7 - $2 - $3
Toki Tori 2+ - $1.25 - $1.50
Defense Grid: The Awakening - $6 - $10

Other Codes

Halo Escalation Digital Comics #1-3 - $1

Xbox One Games

Thief - $7

Vita Games

MLB: The Show 2012 (Cart Only) - $4
MLB: The Show 2013 - $6

Random Items

Limited Edition 20 Year Old Star Wars Coins Millennium Falcon and X-Wing Fighter (1994) - $8 each (Falcon SOLD)

Replica Ryu Street Fighter Head Band - $5

iPhone 6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector - $6

iPhone 6 Heavy Duty Spartan Protective Case w/separate screen protector included - $8

Feel free to make me an offer.

SELLING!

SLEIhbg.png

Some of the items below have more than one photo and can be viewed AT THIS LINK. I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. GAF feedback currently sits at +8 (buyer)/+18 (seller), and also have eBay feedback of 1164 over the past 16 years!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Animal Crossing Fishing Boy Plush from Japan
$40 (F/F) or $41.50 (G/S)
- I don't remember how I got this, but I was looking for something else last weekend and found this in a bag with a bunch of other plushes! It's from 2001 and is in really good shape. XENOBLADE CASE BEING SHOWN ONLY FOR SIZE COMPARISON AND IS NOT INCLUDED!

Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 (Game Boy)
$40 (F/F) or $41.50 (G/S)
- Totally complete and near mint! Box, cartridge, cartridge holder, cartridge holder holder, manual, poster, precautions book, and a Nintendo Power ad with a weirdo on the front!

Robotech: Battlecry Limited Edition (PS2) - STILL SEALED
$35 (F/F) or $36.35 (G/S)
- There are lots of tears in the shrinkwrap, but it's still "sealed" and has all of the contents. Album has more photos.

Deception IV (PS3)
$18 (F/F) or $18.85 (G/S)
- Mint condition and complete!

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Any interest in an Oculus Rift DK2 for display/parts?

The screen works fine but head-tracking is broken. This is a known hardware issue in early DK2 kits (Google bundle adjustment error if you want to find out more about this issue.)

There is no way to fix the head-tracking issue as it was an issue in the hardware.

Includes camera/original box/cables/etc.

Scoobert

More of a feeler than anything else. I'm really on the fence and I know I'm crazy. Not sure I would get any offers, but would accept Paypal or or some sort of Xbox One trade. PM me, maybe can figure something out. Not the best selling post I know, but like I said, I'm on the fence about it.

Cheddahz

Banned
SLEIhbg.png

S9i5ey0.png

WTS:

I'll only ship to the US 48 Continental States!

I'm trying to get rid of a few things in my life, so I figured I would throw this up on here to sell! I'm also willing to negotiate prices with anyone who is interested

The Last Story Limited Edition (CIB) - $40 shipped

Xenoblade Chronicles (CIB) - $65 shipped

Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition (CIB) - $35 shipped

The Wonderful 101 (CIB) - $25 shipped

DJMAX Technika Tune (CIB) - $35 shipped

I am a NeoGAF PB/PS and I do accept PayPal!

Kriken

+9 Seller feedback

WTS (All CiB with shipping, Paypal gift is preferred)

Vita:
Danganronpa 1: $25
Freedom Wars: $10
Bordelands 2 code: $8

Xbox 360:
Dead Space: $6
Dead Space 2: $5
Fallout New Vegas: $4
Bayonetta: $10
Metal Gear Rising: $7

Wii U:
New Super Mario Bros U: $35