• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Banned
hipping within the USA. Paypal gift, or you cover fees.

New Nintendo 3DS Red Lot - Asking $220

System has been used, but not much. I don't see any real scratches or wear on the system itself. Take a look at the pictures I attached.

Comes with the following:

System - with box and all paperwork
Nintendo cradle with charging cord
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D - complete
Super Mario 3D Land - complete
Animal Crossing New Leaf - complete
New Super Mario Bros. 2 - complete
Elite Beat Agents - cart only
Rhythm Heaven - cart only

uSfrlEt.jpg

Feel free to send an offer.

SOLDIER

WTB: Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Collector's Edition (PC Digital)

Been holding out for a better deal than 20% off from GMG, so if anyone can do better let me know.

chuckycem

WTS Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition for PS4 and XO. The codes are EU region and the PS code did not work on US psn. You may have to create a EU account to play.
Dont know if XO has any restrictions since i do not own one.
Have only 1 of each and i am asking 60 usd paypal for each.

Clearos

WTB:

Nvidia shield Tablet 16 gig
( no interest in the 32gig, don't want to pay extra for an LTE feature I'll never use.

Once I find one for purchase I'll be putting my Nvidia shield portable and Dell Venture Pro 8 for sale.

Please pm me if you're interested.
I'm selling my Playstation 3 tales of collection. Everything has been kept in great condition, I've played the games once and then put them on the shelf. Everything has been looked at once, artbooks etc.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Bjyt2qO.jpg[/img]
Includes :
Tales of Graces f - SPECIAL edition
Tales of Xillia 1 & 2 - Day 1 edition
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - Collectors edition - figures were assembled but never actually used/displayed - collete's stick support thing was missing straight out of the box.
£120 excluding Postage.
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

I also have:
64GB PS Vita Memory Card - £55 including postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Sh7oxUE.jpg[/img]
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - Limited Edition
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EcioegQ.jpg[/img]
With the soundtrack still sealed, but the game has been played - everything looks brand new though - £30 excluding postage.
Double sided - Bloodborne/The Order A3 Poster - £15 excluding postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KRvTgg6.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/gB5qCML.jpg?1[/img]
Official(From launch event) Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Posters A4 - £15 excluding postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pWkszed.jpg?1[/img]

Finally, I have Official Kingdom Hearts Plushies which have been kept in a box or on a shelf since purchasing them around 6 months ago.
I have a Shadow Heartless Plush from the CE and a Dusk Nobody Plush.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/n6MDhNO.jpg[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/IHglyVu.jpg[/img]
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Gold Seller
plusbuy.png
goldsell.png

+42 Buyer / +50 Seller
(Yay, I'm a Gold Seller now! =)

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Please contact me if any of these things are of any interest to you, even if the price doesn't seem like what you would like, I am extremely flexible and willing to work stuff out - and absolutely will cut prices for people looking to buy multiple things! Basically, if you're interested in something, we can almost certainly work something out =)

Mainly looking for PayPal Gift, but I would be willing to take some Nintendo eShop credit or Amazon Gift Card as part of the value as well.

Note that I would also consider a trade for a 10" tablet (preferably Windows, but a recent version of Android would be alright as well)

Section 1, selling a Collector's Edition/Steelbook Destiny (PS4)
Section 2, selling, an Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White) (some issues, read description)
Section 3, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box (price drop), Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 4, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 5, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 6, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 7, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

SHIPPING NOTE: NORMALLY I DO SHIPPING ON SATURDAY (AS STATED), BUT I'M MAKING A SEPARATE TRIP TO THE POST OFFICE ON WEDNESDAY THIS WEEK. SO LET'S WORK SOMETHING OUT NOW, AND I CAN GET IT OUT ON WEDNESDAY!

--------------

Destiny (PS4) Collector's Edition/Steelbook

No specific price in mind, so just toss me an offer and I'm sure we can work something out =)

--------------

So, my wife recently upgraded to a Samsung S5, so now were selling her Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White. Had previously been on AT&T).

Also please note, one of the main reasons that were upgrading it is that it had been having some issues - The phone periodically may have one of two different errors:
Sometimes, in the middle of using it and with no prompt at all, the phone will randomly shut down and reset itself.
At other times, the phone will say that there is no SIM card inserted, despite the fact that there is and there has been no change to it, and will need to be manually restarted in order to recognize that there is one.

There are also some minor surface scratches on the phone. The phone has had a screen protector on since it was purchased (and that is included), and has been in cases for most of its life as well.
There are some bubbles/imperfections/issues on the screen protector, so you'll likely want to take that off (and either apply a new one, or whatever), but at least it has kept the screen in good shape in the meantime.

However, given the issues that are happening with this phone, I do have to list it as is.

Please PM me with offers =)

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver (system and faceplate only)

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.

There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, no AC adapter, just the system and silver faceplate.
Gameboy Micro system: $70

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75 $65!

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

$60 for everything!

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

CIMA: The Enemy
Madagascar
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack
Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
Dragon Age: Origins
FarSky
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Race the Sun
Race the Sun (have 2 keys)

PM me with offers! =)

sgb

Looking to sell or trade:

Perfect condition Red 3ds XL.
No scratches on the screens, screen protectors been kept on both the entire time it was owned. Does not come with charger! $100

Pokemon White Version 2 $18

Pokemon Platinum $25

Pokemon Y $18

Platinum does not have a case, other two are complete and mint.

Looking to trade the 3ds and possibly one of the games for a vita 64gb card, but also open to 3ds games/vita games. Please PM me any offers.

IGv1qHW.jpg

zidigan

WTS

L̶e̶g̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶Z̶e̶l̶d̶a̶:̶ ̶A̶ ̶L̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶B̶e̶t̶w̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶W̶o̶r̶l̶d̶s̶ ̶-̶$̶2̶5̶ ̶ D̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶(̶U̶S̶)̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶3̶D̶S̶ ̶

I̶'̶m̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶a̶y̶p̶a̶l̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶m̶m̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶a̶l̶e̶/̶D̶o̶t̶a̶ ̶2̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶f̶f̶.̶

Anybody interested in the Smash Bros 3DS Bundle 2 DLC? I only need the Wii U DLC. I don't know how much the DLC is going for, so I would willing to listen to offers for it.

Edit: PS Plus is gone.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Looking to trade Witcher 3 Nvidia promo code (GoG I believe) for a Batman Arkham Knight steam code.

Also interested in just buying a code. Would prefer to trade, though.

Palom

I have some random video game items I'd like to sell. Lower 48 US only, please. Add $3 shipping for games. (I will pay for tracking.)

Click to see images. I use the eBay rating scale of Acceptable->Good->Very Good->Like New and will do my best not to misrepresent anything.

Want to Sell: (+9 Feedback)

PS2 Arc the Lad End of Darkness - Good - $8
PS2 Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II - Good - $30
PS2 Final Fantasy X - Good - $6
PS2 Fisherman's Bass Club - Good - $3
PS2 Ghost Recon - Disc Only - $2
PS2 GTA Vice City - Good - $6
PS2 NASCAR Thunder 2002 - Good - $3
PS2 Okage Shadow King - Acceptable - $10
PS2 Rainbow Six 3 - Good - $5
PS2 Rockband - Disc Only - $2
PS2 Worms Forts Under Siege - Good - $3
PS2 Xenosaga Episode I - Good - $7
PS2 Xenosaga Episode II - Acceptable - $7

PS3 Lightning Returns - Very Good - $12
PS3 Star Ocean Last Hope International - Good - $15

I also have an N64 controller in box that I'm not sure if I want to sell or not. I was planning to start an N64 collection, but then lost my job and haven't really recovered, so I can't afford another system's library. The box is in display shelf condition, and the controller itself feels new and comes with a memory pak. I am not sure of a going rate for it, but would be willing to entertain offers.

I'll take PayPal (gift or buyer covers fees) or Amazon gifts as payment.

Want to Buy: (+4 Feedback)

PS2 Games (complete, in good shape)
Ar tonelico 1 and 2
Dark Cloud 2
Dawn of Mana
Grandia III
Outrun 2006
Romancing Saga
Shadow Hearts From the New World
Shining Force EXA
Shining Tears
Xenosaga Ep III

PS3 Games
Atelier Shallie
Fairy Fencer F

Steam
Looking to pick up a couple games from Summer Sale for a little cheaper, if possible.

I am also interested in discounted Amazon credit. Please PM me.

Exhumed

WTB

Looking for a copy of Bloodborne. Let me know if you have one available!

WTS

2 copies of Office Home & Student 2013 - 1 PC $100 each
3 copies of Office 365 Home Premium - 5 PCs 1 year subscription $90 each

Code:
[URL=http://s472.photobucket.com/user/Exhumed1/media/IMAG0284.jpg.html][IMG]http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr90/Exhumed1/IMAG0284.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://s472.photobucket.com/user/Exhumed1/media/IMAG0287.jpg.html][IMG]http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr90/Exhumed1/IMAG0287.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Note: All of these are Product Key only, no disks.

I'll take paypal payments (gift preferred) as that is what I'm used to. Negotations welcome if you wanna make a deal.

Edit: All proceeds will be going to towards my wedding fund. Almost there!

toneroni

Positive Seller Feedback for detectiveconan1
What a guy! sold me his own discounted PS+ sub - great gaffer :]

Positive Seller Feedback for Panda Rin
Sold me Amazon credit for a discount. Great guy!

Positive Buyer Feedback for The Lone Courier
Bought a vita memory card from me. Great communication and quick payment!

Positive Seller Feedback for Jaeger
Shipped me a wavebird quickly and packed it well.

I think that covers my feedback backlog?

terrisus

It's so odd to me that no one has bought Terry's Micro or those PS2 games like Okage above yet.

To be fair, I'm sure the lack of AC Adapter hurts.
I mean, I'm sure it's around somewhere... Just, I haven't uncovered it yet, so it's been listed without.

But, considering I'm willing to take offers and work things out on basically everything on my list, I'm surprised I haven't gotten more people writing just to ask about stuff and see what I would be willing to do.
There haven't been very many people who have written to me about stuff, where we haven't been able to work something out. I'm pretty flexible (and broke >.>)

Ah well.

But, considering I'm willing to take offers and work things out on basically everything on my list, I'm surprised I haven't gotten more people writing just to ask about stuff and see what I would be willing to do.
There haven't been very many people who have written to me about stuff, where we haven't been able to work something out. I'm pretty flexible (and broke >.>)

Ah well.

Maybe you would have more people interested if you listed prices, you said yourself you have a general idea of what you want. So list what you think. I'm sure some or most people feel awkward bothering someone with a PM unsure if they will get rejected.

terrisus

Maybe you would have more people interested if you listed prices, you said yourself you have a general idea of what you want. So list what you think. I'm sure some or most people feel awkward bothering someone with a PM unsure if they will get rejected.

I mean, I have prices listed for some of the stuff... >.>

Maybe I should put "Low credit? No credit? Bad credit? No reasonable offer will be turned down - we'll find a deal for you!" :þ

But, yeah, I know, I should just toss together some prices for the stuff that doesn't have it.
The main problem with that is that the price for stuff combined would be lower, and I wouldn't want to scare anyone off by them thinking "Well, those 5 games together total $60... It would insult him to offer $40 for them" when I would do it for $30 (hypothetically)

As a Canadian buyer, it hurts seeing all these products I want to buy but shipping is limited to the US48. So much stuff I passed on :(

I ship to Canada - and have shipped to Spain and the UK as well.
And I'm apparently very bad at either calculating stuff, or figuring out the best way to ship stuff, since I usually take a loss when shipping internationally. But, meh.

maxcriden

As a Canadian buyer, it hurts seeing all these products I want to buy but shipping is limited to the US48. So much stuff I passed on :(

FWIW could never hurt to ask. I know terry at least is an extremely accomodating seller; I mean I can't guarantee anything of course, but my philosophy is it's always worth asking despite what the listing says, esp. if it's something you're particular eager for.

Howdy, looking to swap some Amiibos for PS4 games

HAVE:
Shulk (OOB)
Splatoon Squid (OOB)

WANT:
PS4 Games
Witcher 3
Shadow of Mordor
Diablo 3
AC Unity
Dragon Age
Mortal Kombat
Destiny
Last of Us
Other offers

Exhumed

Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne! Bought Witcher III from him. Super quick, easy transaction. Managed to get everything going before I had to go work.

WTS (UK)

Mitsubishi HC3800 1080p DLP projector (1750/5000 eco hours on lamp) £340 inc delivery

Thrustmaster T500 with Ferrari GTE rim (no stock rim) £190 + delivery

Neo Geo AES + 3 games (composite video cables only) £offers?

Panorama Cotton mug/cup no box £85?

Positive seller feedback for FeedMeAStrayCat.

Sold me a Wii U game and a nice stack of HD-DVDs for an awesome price. Shipped on Friday, arrived on Monday. Can't ask for much more than that. Thanks a ton.

Terrisus, I just want you to know that every time I browse this thread, I always glance longingly at that Beatles box set you have for sale. I by no means can afford it at the moment, but if I could, I'd be scooping that up immediately. :)

Positive seller feedback for FeedMeAStrayCat.

Sold me a Wii U game and a nice stack of HD-DVDs for an awesome price. Shipped on Friday, arrived on Monday. Can't ask for much more than that. Thanks a ton.

Positive Buyer Feedback for Pots and Pans! Great communication, paid quickly, can't ask for more!

And shipping that out via media mail (30+ HD-DVDs) and having it arrive in just a few days (including the weekend) makes me pretty happy.

terrisus

Terrisus, I just want you to know that every time I browse this thread, I always glance longingly at that Beatles box set you have for sale. I by no means can afford it at the moment, but if I could, I'd be scooping that up immediately. :)

Hey, I'm friendly and easy to work with - send me a PM with some ideas and possibilities, and I'm sure that "we can work it out" - life is very short, and there's no time for fussing and fighting, my friend <3

BTails

I mean, I have prices listed for some of the stuff... >.>

Maybe I should put "Low credit? No credit? Bad credit? No reasonable offer will be turned down - we'll find a deal for you!" :þ

But, yeah, I know, I should just toss together some prices for the stuff that doesn't have it.
The main problem with that is that the price for stuff combined would be lower, and I wouldn't want to scare anyone off by them thinking "Well, those 5 games together total $60... It would insult him to offer $40 for them" when I would do it for $30 (hypothetically)

More good will for Terry here... Though technically I still haven't received the games I bought from him (Stuff from all over the world takes half as long to ship to Canada than from the US it seems), he's been an absolute pleasure to deal with.

I look forward to giving him legitimate pos-itive feed-back once the games arrive :)

prateeko

Looking to buy a 20th Anniversary PlayStation 4 US. New only. Please PM me. Must be able to ship to ensure no damage in transit.

Have cash (paypal) and Amiibos if you need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom