• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Gold Seller
plusbuy.png
goldsell.png

+42 Buyer / +50 Seller
(Yay, I'm a Gold Seller now! =)

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Price drop on EVERYTHING: I lowered the price on any items I have prices listed for. Let's move some of this stuff!
Also definitely willing to cut prices even more if you're buying multiple things!

Please contact me if any of these things are of any interest to you, even if the price doesn't seem like what you would like, I am extremely flexible and willing to work stuff out - and absolutely will cut prices for people looking to buy multiple things! Basically, if you're interested in something, we can almost certainly work something out =)

Mainly looking for PayPal Gift, but I would be willing to take some Nintendo eShop credit or Amazon Gift Card as part of the value as well.

Note that I would also consider a trade for a 10" tablet (preferably Windows, but a recent version of Android would be alright as well)

Section 1, selling a Collector's Edition/Steelbook Destiny (PS4)
Section 2, selling, an Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White) (some issues, read description)
Section 3, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box, Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 4, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 5, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 6, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 7, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

SHIPPING NOTE: NORMALLY I DO SHIPPING ON SATURDAY (AS STATED), BUT I'M MAKING A SEPARATE TRIP TO THE POST OFFICE ON WEDNESDAY THIS WEEK. SO LET'S WORK SOMETHING OUT NOW, AND I CAN GET IT OUT ON WEDNESDAY!

--------------

Destiny (PS4) Collector's Edition/Steelbook

No specific price in mind, so just toss me an offer and I'm sure we can work something out =)

--------------

So, my wife recently upgraded to a Samsung S5, so now were selling her Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White. Had previously been on AT&T).

Also please note, one of the main reasons that were upgrading it is that it had been having some issues - The phone periodically may have one of two different errors:
Sometimes, in the middle of using it and with no prompt at all, the phone will randomly shut down and reset itself.
At other times, the phone will say that there is no SIM card inserted, despite the fact that there is and there has been no change to it, and will need to be manually restarted in order to recognize that there is one.

There are also some minor surface scratches on the phone. The phone has had a screen protector on since it was purchased (and that is included), and has been in cases for most of its life as well.
There are some bubbles/imperfections/issues on the screen protector, so you'll likely want to take that off (and either apply a new one, or whatever), but at least it has kept the screen in good shape in the meantime.

However, given the issues that are happening with this phone, I do have to list it as is.

Please PM me with offers =)

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99 $94

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver (system and faceplate only)

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.

There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, no AC adapter, just the system and silver faceplate.
Gameboy Micro system: $70 $65

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75 $65 $59!
(Note that this is the lowest I'm going on this before I un-list it!)

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

$60 $55 for everything!

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

CIMA: The Enemy
Madagascar
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15 $12
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15 $12
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10 $7
Diablo (PS1) - $50 $45
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30 $24
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15 $11
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10 $7

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack
Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
Dragon Age: Origins
FarSky
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Race the Sun
Race the Sun (have 2 keys)

Take all 9 keys for $20!

Please PM me with offers! =)

panty

No one would happen to have a digital code of the Witcher 3 for the PS4?

Or information where one could buy the digital version for cheap.

Preferred Payment Method: PayPal

I have a copy of Morrowind and the expansion pack Bloodmoon in fantastic condition. Packaging for both is excellent and there are pretty much no scratches present on either discs. Manuals, maps and additional documents are also included.

£6.90

I'll ship these free of charge to wherever you want. Message me if you need any more details.

Thank you for looking.

beane316

Still have lots of stuff!

PS3
*Playstation Eye Camera & Sports Champions (no controller; camera never used; game sealed)
*Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Bundle (2 sealed sets)
*Resistance 3 (sealed)
*Singstar bundle (sealed; comes with 2 mics; clamshell has damage near the top left corner and the bottom right corner)
•Modnation Racers (complete)
•Devil May Cry 4 (sealed)
•Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (sealed)
*Killzone 3: Helghast edition (comes with game, case, manual, figure, art book, big Helghast helmet statue, and big box) (all mint but the box itself which is very worn)

PS2 (all complete)
*Tekken 5
*Final Fantasy X-2
*Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
*God of War (greatest hits)
*God of War 2 (opened but never played)
*Victorious Boxers: Ippo's Road to Glory
*Shadow of the Colossus (sealed; greatest hits)
*Final Fantasy XI Online: Treasures of Aht Urhgan (sealed)
*Hot Shots Golf 3 (GH Version)
*Metal Slug 4/5
*Black and Bruised
*The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
*Fatal Fury Battle Archives 1
*ATV Off-road Fury
*Guitar Hero Aerosmith (complete with guitar)
*Ratchet: Deadlocked
•Yakuza
•Viewtiful Joe 2 (sealed)
•Destroy All Humans 2
•Time Crisis 3 (complete plus big box and 2 Guncons)
*Buzz: The Mega Quiz (complete + 4 game buzzers)
*Buzz: The Movie Quiz

WII (all complete)
*Spectrobes: Origins
*Samba De Amigo
*Spyborgs
*Endless Ocean
*Blastworks
*Dead Space Extraction (sealed)
*•Lego Batman
•Thrillville: Off The Rails

N64
*Nuclear Strike (label damage; cart only)
*Roadsters (cart only)
*Superman 64 (cart only)
*Donkey Kong 64 (cart only)

SNES
•Brunswick World Tournament Champions (complete)

DS (all complete)
*Transformers: Ultimate Autobots Edition (sealed)
*Flash Focus: Vision Training In Minutes A Day
*Tony Hawk's American Sk8land
*Feel The Magic XY/XX
*Personal Trainer Cooking
*Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010
*Point Blank DS
*Spectrobes
*Sonic Rush
*Treasure World
*Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008
*My Weight Loss Coach
*LOL
•Let's Pilates
•Bleach: Dark Souls

GAMEBOY ADVANCE
*Golden Sun: The Lost Age (cart only)
•Sonic Advance 3 (compete)
*Blender Bros. (cart only)
*F-Zero: Maximum Velocity (complete)

GAMEBOY COLOR
*Mario Golf (cart only)
*Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (cart only)
*Mario Tennis (cart only)

GAMEBOY
*Pac-man (cart only)
*Super Mario Land (cart only)
*Kirby's Dream Land 2 (cart only)
*The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (cart only)

XBOX 360
•Crackdown (sealed)

XBOX ORIGINAL (all complete)
*Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
*Yourself Fitness
*Doom 3
*MX vs ATV Unleashed (sealed)
*Outlaw Golf/Sea Blade bundle
*Outlaw Golf 2
*Outlaw Volleyball
*Outlaw Tennis
*Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This At Home
*Sphinx and The Cursed Mummy
*SSX Tricky
*Project Gotham Racing 2
*Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
•Bloodrayne
•Freestyle Metal X
•Red Dead Revolver
•Fight Night 2004
•Raze's Hell

PC
•Bomberman collection pc (complete)

SYSTEMS
•Sega Saturn (broken; console only; no cords, games or controllers)
•White GBA system (works; needs tlc)
*Playstation One (system, 2 controllers, power and a/v cords, and multitap)(also have a big stack of disc only games my buddy gave me in support of my sofa funding lol they are less than desired games and scratched up but I would toss them in with the PS1 as a bonus!)

MISC. NOVELTIES
•Gba E-reader (reader only)
•N64 Dex Drive (may not be complete)
*Gameboy Printer (printer only)
*Gameboy Camera (camera only)

MISC. INSTRUCTION MANUALS
*Frogger (PS1)
*Power Rangers: Light Speed Rescue (GBC)
*Test Drive Off Road 3 (GBC)
*Clue (SNES)
*Shining Force 2 (Sega)

DIGITAL GAMES/TV SHOWS/MOVIES
*Mighty Switch Force 3DS
*Adventure Time seasons 2, 3, & 4
*Game of Thrones seasons 3 & 4
*Breaking Bad Final Season episodes 5-8
*The Book of Life
*The Lego Movie
*This Is The End

Fox Mulder

sellling:
prices shipped in US only, paypal payment.

WiiU bundle - $325
Super Mario 3d World Deluxe Set w/box
-Nintendoland and Super Mario 3d World digitally bundled
-has a few VC titles including DKC and Earthbound
-Third party gamecube controller adapter

includes following games:

WiiU - 6
Captain Toad
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Game & Wario
NES Remix
Super Smash Bros WiiU
ZombiU

Snow White bluray (in dvd/bluray combo packaging) - $40
- slipcover wrinkled, three discs

Pinocchio bluray - $40
-three discs

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
You bumped your post when less than 150 posts had past. You're not allowed to do that either.

What do you think would happen if everyone did that?
It's still against the rules

The time between the two posts was literally 10 minutes, and I removed the previous one, since it was the last post of the previous page. I know I bent the rules, and I knew I was bending the rules, but it was so incredibly slight that I didn't think a few posters would make such a big deal out of it. But please, let us continue to harp over this 10 minute indiscretion. Sheesh.

terrisus

The time between the two posts was literally 10 minutes

Irrelevant.

I removed the previous one

The first one wasn't the one breaking the rules.
The second one was.

I know I bent the rules, and I knew I was bending the rules

Which makes it even worse.

but it was so incredibly slight

But it's not "incredibly slight."
It's important enough to be one of the rules in the OP.
And, if everyone did it, this thread would be a mess.

I didn't think a few posters would make such a big deal out of it.

Yes, how dare people point out the rules in the OP?

But please, let us continue to harp over this 10 minute indiscretion. Sheesh.

You still haven't fixed it, though.
Plus, that added to the fact that you're now saying you did it on purpose...

The time between the two posts was literally 10 minutes, and I removed the previous one, since it was the last post of the previous page. I know I bent the rules, and I knew I was bending the rules, but it was so incredibly slight that I didn't think a few posters would make such a big deal out of it. But please, let us continue to harp over this 10 minute indiscretion. Sheesh.

"I was only going 5 mi/h over the speed limit!"

wiibomb

you even acknowledge that you were openly and consciously breaking the rules...

because of users like this I would like someone to have moderation rights over the thread, he deserves that post erased

Cheddahz

Banned
SLEIhbg.png

S9i5ey0.png

WTS:

I'll only ship to the US 48 Continental States!

I'm trying to get rid of a few things in my life, so I figured I would throw this up on here to sell! I'm also willing to negotiate prices with anyone who is interested

The Last Story Limited Edition (CIB) - $40 shipped

Xenoblade Chronicles (CIB) - $65 shipped

DJMAX Technika Tune (CIB) - $35 shipped

I am a NeoGAF PB/PS and I do accept PayPal!

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
And, if everyone did it, this thread would be a mess.

If everyone did this, then the last post on the page would always be blank, and there would be one post by the user on the next page. That is very, very far from "a mess." Check out the PC screenshot thread, where it is common to make the last post of the page to clear it out so that you can get actual visibility on the next page. Again, I'd like to emphasize. 10 minutes is what this gigantic stir is being made over. Y'all are making a real big mountain over the tiniest of molehills, but whatever. I already bought the game, I'm out.

If more people did that the last 5-10 posts of every page would be empty because people push it to the new page and the thread would move even faster. Rules are rules and you're not above them. This is a community moderated thread and everybody else tries to follow the rules, so if you can't do it, get out.

If everyone did this, then the last post on the page would always be blank, and there would be one post by the user on the next page. That is very, very far from "a mess." Check out the PC screenshot thread, where it is common to make the last post of the page to clear it out so that you can get actual visibility on the next page. Again, I'd like to emphasize. 10 minutes is what this gigantic stir is being made over. Y'all are making a real big mountain over the tiniest of molehills, but whatever. I already bought the game, I'm out.

From the OP:

Do not post "spacer" posts at the end of a page in an attempt to place your items at the top of the next page. Users monitor several pages back for items, so your post WILL be seen.

What's happening here is clearly this - you admitted it was purposeful, so just don't do it again. And stop acting like it's difficult to follow the rules - it's not. They're there for a reason.

Others have already pointed out the self-moderation of this thread - no one cares what the PC screenshot thread rules are. Maintain consistency through this thread. No one's taking it personally, but you've created this situation. No one else. Since criticism and a gentle reminder wasn't enough, it did indeed turn into a mess.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
From the OP:

What's happening here is clearly this - you admitted it was purposeful, so just don't do it again. And stop acting like it's difficult to follow the rules - it's not. They're there for a reason.

Others have already pointed out the self-moderation of this thread - no one cares what the PC screenshot thread rules are. Maintain consistency through this thread. No one's taking it personally, but you've created this situation. No one else. Since criticism and a gentle reminder wasn't enough, it did indeed turn into a mess.

Didn't realize there was an explicit rule about spacer posts, I thought the rule was only about relisting sales within 150 posts, which is why I felt it wasn't a huge issue. That is definitely my bad then, sorry bout that.

terrisus

If everyone did this, then the last post on the page would always be blank, and there would be one post by the user on the next page.

But that's not how this thread operates.

Check out the PC screenshot thread

No need to - this thread has its own rules.

Again, I'd like to emphasize. 10 minutes is what this gigantic stir is being made over.

Again, I'd like to emphasize, that is completely irrelevant.
The "gigantic stir" is being made over the fact that you didn't follow this thread's rules, and didn't fix it when it was pointed out.

Y'all are making a real big mountain over the tiniest of molehills

If it's "the tiniest of molehills":
1) Why did you do it?
2) Why didn't you correct it?

It was obviously important to you. So stop laying it on other people who called you on it.

but whatever. I already bought the game, I'm out.

Fortunately, people here are able to make mental notes of stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom