• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realize there was an explicit rule about spacer posts, I thought the rule was only about relisting sales within 150 posts, which is why I felt it wasn't a huge issue. That is definitely my bad then, sorry bout that.

Appreciate you listening - other users certainly wouldn't, so kudos to you there.

Just know we are self-moderated, and drama isn't a part of what we'd like to have. Following each rule to the letter of the law does that (and I've also been guilty of breaking it myself).

Now you know. No one can speak to whether or not you really knew about this specific rule, so be mindful next time.

Cheers.

MUnited83

For you.
SALE:

header.jpg

Arkham Knight - 31$
header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X- 19.99$

DRM-Free(GOG):
header.jpg

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - 28$ (sale only today!!)
UPlay Sale!
header.jpg

Far Cry 4- 25$ (North American code)
header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Unity - 25$( North American code)

For those three games I also sell brazilian codes for 20$. Those require a VPN to activate but will be region free after that.

header.jpg

Watch_Dogs - 14.99$ (3 copies left)

Steam Games:

header.jpg

Killing Floor 2- 25.5$
Killing Flor 2 Deluxe- 31.5$

header.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin (will include definitive edition for free when it releases) - 23$

header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 23$

Magicka 2 -11$

all Region free

Valkyria

Banned
WTS

Sonic Unleashed Platinum for 360 NTSC-U. Brand new, I opened just to discover is only compatible with NTSC-U. I'm from Spain, will ship worldwide. 15$/12€ shipped. To EU shipping should be cheaper.
PM me for any info

Come on american gaf, help an european mate ripped off by playasia XDDD.

bon

I have a digital code for The Last of Us Remastered for PS4 that I'd like to trade for some PSN credit. The region is NA.

(It's my first time in this thread so sorry if my post isn't formatted right)

EDIT: the code has been sold

dren

SALE:
header_586x192.jpg

Resident Evil 4/5/6 pack -15$ (just one left)
header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X- 19.99$

DRM-Free(GOG):
header.jpg

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - 28$ (sale only today!!)
UPlay Sale!
header.jpg

Far Cry 4- 25$ (North American code)
header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Unity - 25$( North American code)

For those three games I also sell brazilian codes for 20$. Those require a VPN to activate but will be region free after that.

header.jpg

Watch_Dogs - 14.99$ (3 copies left)

Steam Games:
header.jpg

Arkham Knight - 34.99$

header.jpg

Killing Floor 2- 25.5$
Killing Flor 2 Deluxe- 31.5$

header.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin (will include definitive edition for free when it releases) - 23$

header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 23$

Magicka 2 -11$

all Region free

PMed

Dr.Acula

Banned
WTT: My Pillars of Eternity for Your Dark Souls II

I've got an extra copy of Pillars of Eternity - Kickstarter Hero Edition (Includes the base game of Pillars of Eternity. Added bonuses include the Giant Miniature Space Piglet and Gaun's Pledge pre-order items) that I'm looking to trade for DSII: Scholar of the First Sin.

//ARCANUM

WTB: Batman Arkham Knight Xbox One code for $25

(my understanding is that there are codes being sent out for free to people who ordered on Amazon UK because their physical copy will be delayed. i *think* these can be used on a US Xbox One. please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this and I'll modify or delete post.)

thanks!

My list of Positive Feedbacks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

WTS:

NA Final Fantasy 15 Demo Code on Xbox One for $20

Will also trade it for a Forza 5 or Sunset Overdrive code.

WTT:

Humble Nindie Bundle games, sans The Fall and Stealth Inc. 2, aka all of the following:

Steamworld Dig (3DS and Wii U)
Olli Olli (3DS/Wii U, remember one code gives you both)
Moon Chronicles Ep. 1 (3DS)
Gunman Clive
Woah Dave (3DS)
Guacamelee (Wii U)
Runner 2 (Wii U)
Sportsball (Wii U)
Mighty Switch Force (3DS)

BONUS non Nindie games:

Mighty Gunvolt (3DS)
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Special Demo (3DS)

Looking to trade picks (can be more than one, depending) for Wii U and 3DS digital game codes, like on Club Nintendo. Retail-based ones (like Star Fox 64 3D) can be given for multiple picks.

All of the above can be had for Splatoon for instance, as another option. :)

PM me if interested. I'm a very open person and am happy to listen to any offers, PayPal works also, just offer! But the above are my main interests.

EDIT: Bonus items:

Numerous 2-7 day XBL Gold trials, any PayPal offers welcome

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
WTB: Google play gift card or code for $25/$50. I can give the same in steam credit. Just PM me.

Forget it.
Also want to sell this item. Purchased recently, tried it out and I am not a fan of it.
Like New condition, I paid $30 looking to get what I put into it. Includes shipping, from Bel Air, MD.Won't be able to ship till Monday.
Code:
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71ng2CF1T4L._SL1000_.jpg[/IMG]
No longer have the original box.

Eila

WTS:
Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger $5
Flipnote studio 3D $1?
Harmoknight $7.50
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move $5
Mario vs. Donkey Kong™: Minis March Again! $4
Twinbee 3D $2.50

Redeemed them for myself, but I decided to not update my 3DS instead and the codes expire on July 31st.
Will take Paypal, or steam wallet if there's a way to trade it.
I would take a $20 steam wallet code for everything.

DontBlink

I'd like to suggest another role to the OP:

DO NOT quote entire posts with lots of images (calling out the person above, who quoted 4 spots below the original one...)

No one needs to see the same thing twice on a single page, and it could also be used as a way to bend the 150 re-post rule. Say I post a listing and ask a "friend" to quote it saying he PMed me, which would then give me a free bump.

Just a thought to discuss.

terrisus

DO NOT quote entire posts with lots of images (calling out the person above, who quoted 4 spots below the original one...)

No one needs to see the same thing twice on a single page, and it could also be used as a way to bend the 150 re-post rule. Say I post a listing and ask a "friend" to quote it saying he PMed me, which would then give me a free bump.

I agree with this. At most quote the thing that you're buying. Unless you're buying everything there, no reason to quote the entire list.

tmtyf

while i agree with your thought, lets keep discussion of topics here here to a minimum. There was already like 2 pages wasted with the last incident so lets have the thread be what it was made for.

WTS

Snugg case for Ipad Air 2
Jot Script stylus for IOS Evernote Edition (2x) (used once)

I have the following Playstation 2 games to sell:

Summoner 2
Dual Hearts
Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner
Kingdom Hearts
Soul Calibur III
DDR Extreme
Parappa the Rappa 2
Tribes Aerial Assault

Also looking to trade some extra steam keys i have from random bundles/amazon/gift. Pretty open for trades as long as its something not already on my steam list (Profile). If interested in any let me know:

Terraria
Legend of Grimrok
Orcs Must Die 2 Complete Pack
Rpg Maker VX Ace
To The Moon
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
Ys Origin
Divinity 2: Directors Cut
Cave Story +
Thomas Was Alone
Garry's Mod
Vanguard Princess
Tropico Trilogy
Tropico 4 Collectors Bundle
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Half Minute Hero Super Mega Climax
Sonic Generations
Planets Under Attack
Knights & Merchants
Ion Assault
Hoard Complete Pack
Rune Classic

There was already like 2 pages wasted with the last incident so lets have the thread be what it was made for.
Agreed. Way too many citizen's arrests going on here. If you insist on thread rule enforcement, please take it to PM.

WTB

Wii U games in mint condition:

Captain Toad's Treasure Trackers - $25
Kirby Paintbrush title - $30
Mario 3D World - $35

PM me if you have these in mint / like new condition and hopefully I'll be enticed by your prices.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Agreed. Way too many citizen's arrests going on here. If you insist on thread rule enforcement, please take it to PM.

WTB

Wii U games in mint condition:

Captain Toad's Treasure Trackers
Kirby Paintbrush title
Mario 3D World

PM me if you have these in mint / like new condition and hopefully I'll be enticed by your prices.
Why don't you list your prices?

I am looking to trade my copy of DRIVE CLUB for a copy of PROJECT CARS and Project Cars can be either the PS4 version or Xbox One version. Actually I prefer the Xbox version but will take the PS4 version if that is the only offer I have. I also don't mind if its a download code or the physical disc and case.

I am an ol...I am a seasoned gamer and I take very good care of my games and consoles. My copy of Drive Club is in excellent shape and has been in its case 99% of the time since I bought it. I have all sorts of feedback on here and its all positive. Please shoot me a pm on here if you have any questions, concerns or offers. If you want a quicker reply you can send me a message via Xbox Live to Bully 4 MIZZOU. Thank you very much.

For Sale

Microsoft Office 2013 Pro Plus
$60

Windows 7 Pro
$60
Windows 8 Pro
$60

Office 365 Personal
1 Year Subscription for One User
1 PC/Mac + 1 tablet
$25

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/OZUs24Th.jpg[/img]

Marvel Unlimited for 1 Month
$5

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/JSmQYXKl.jpg[/img]

I[B]ntel Core i7-5930K
Haswell-E 6-Core 3.5GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W BX80648I75930K Desktop Processor[/B]

[B]$450 Shipped[/B]

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UwjnqHf.jpg[/img]

$2200 Shipped

$2150 if you pick it up at SoCal

[B]Macbook Pro 2015 15" 512GB SSD 16G RAM RETINA AMD Radeon R9 M370X[/B]

Battery Cycle Count: 1!

Ettie

All prices include CONUS shipping & tracking.
Heads Up:
1. Paypal gift or you cover fees
2. U.S. Lower 48 Only
3. If anyone wants to bundle up, especially 3+, deals shall be cut.

PS3
Bayonetta – $8
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (no manual) – $6
Uncharted from pack-in(Gamestop but includes manual) – $6
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 GH - $15
Fable 2 PH from bundle with DLC – 8
Banjo/Viva PH from bundle - $10
Wii U
NSMB U + Luigi U - $60
Wii
NSMB Wii - $15
GCN
LoZ: Windwaker (black label) - $27
DS
Final Fantasy IV - $17
PS2
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows CiB - $10
Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms CiB - $25
Bard’s Tale CiB - $10
KH CiB - $7
Spyro: New Beginning CiB - $12
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly CiB- $8
PS2 Slim Console – $42 I tested all of the PS2 games above up to first gameplay on this console with no trouble. I turned my house upside down looking for the memory card and DS2, but can’t find them. So please be aware this will come with no memory card and a pelican PS2 controller with rumble and a DS1 that I would only use in an emergency. The pelican controller has less than 20 hours on it.
PSP
Medievil Resurrection (no manual, gamestop stickers) - $9
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles - $9
PS1
FFIXGH – $15 – Two playthroughs, very minor scratches on D1, rest are clean.

BUYING (Complete & Shipped, US)
Code of Princess 3ds - $13
Mario Golf World Tour 3ds- $15
Black New 3DS XL (US Region) with box - $

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom