• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_sox

WTS: Shenmue 2 Xbox complete (manual, art, 2 discs) - $35 shipped obo.

White_sox said:
2760899-shen3.jpg

2760898-shen2.jpg
Sale is pending.

Wanting to buy Nintendo Wii U eshop virtual console games. If anyone is selling their Club Nintendo Virtual console games at a good price, let me know.

Edit: I'm good now. Don't need anymore VC games.

Jonboy

Hey guys, been a while since I've posted in here, but have a few things to sell.

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

- Game of Thrones Season 4 digital code
$20

- The Raid digital code
$5

- The Raid 2 digital code
$5

F/S

Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 - $280 (shipping included in price)

Will only ship in the continental U.S.

Card works perfectly, great overclocking capabilities.

Send a PM if interested.

j8npaz6.jpg

M1k21ly.jpg

yjAg480.jpg

EGGIwE3.jpg

Mepsi

I have a bunch of stuff that I want to sell/trade, most of which I'm not quite sure what to set a price at but send me a PM with your offer and I'm sure we can work something out.

I am UK based but I will be willing to ship worldwide.

Selling/Trading:-

-Sealed Players Choice copy of The Legend of Zelda : A Link to the Past - Currently kept in a plastic protector in a smoke free home. This is in very good condition with a nick in the shrink wrap. I am looking to sell this for around the £150 mark (UK Shipping included, £13 for US shipping, other countries please PM me)

-Diablo 3 Collectors Edition - All in good condition, all of the game codes have been redeemed but all of the other stuff it came with are all here.

-Legend of Zelda Edition Game Boy Advance SP (AGS-001 Model) - Quite a few scratches on this one but the screen is completely free of scratches and the unit is in full working order.

-Gamecube Wireless Wavebird Controller - This one comes with the box and the controller and receiver are in good condition apart from a couple of black marks on the controller.

-Score Master Arcade Stick for the SNES - unboxed but in working order, couple of marks on it but nothing too bad.

-Hori Fighting Stick V3 PS3 Version (Also works on PC) I might have the box for this one lying around but I'm gonna say it's unboxed for the time being, but it's all in good working order and in good condition, fantastic little entry level arcade stick.

PM me if you wish to see any pictures of these.

Want:
-Paypal gift.
-Gameboy Micro FF4 or Famicom edition complete in box.
-Complete in Box GBA Games especially these particular ones:
-Super Mario Advance 2 and 4 (Preferably Japanese versions)
-Boktai 1 and 2
-Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga
-Legend of Zelda Minish Cap and Link to the Past
-Complete Famicom Mini volumes with collectors boxes.

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Gold Seller
plusbuy.png
goldsell.png

+42 Buyer / +50 Seller
(Yay, I'm a Gold Seller now! =)

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Price drop on EVERYTHING: I lowered the price on any items I have prices listed for. Let's move some of this stuff!
Also definitely willing to cut prices even more if you're buying multiple things!

Please contact me if any of these things are of any interest to you, even if the price doesn't seem like what you would like, I am extremely flexible and willing to work stuff out - and absolutely will cut prices for people looking to buy multiple things! Basically, if you're interested in something, we can almost certainly work something out =)

Mainly looking for PayPal Gift, but I would be willing to take some Nintendo eShop credit or Amazon Gift Card as part of the value as well.

Note that I would also consider a trade for a 10" tablet (preferably Windows, but a recent version of Android would be alright as well)

Section 1, selling a Collector's Edition/Steelbook Destiny (PS4)
Section 2, selling, an Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White) (some issues, read description)
Section 3, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box, Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 4, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 5, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 6, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 7, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday (I know today's Saturday, but the post office is closed now, so, next Saturday now unfortunately). Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

Destiny (PS4) Collector's Edition/Steelbook

No specific price in mind, so just toss me an offer and I'm sure we can work something out =)

--------------

So, my wife recently upgraded to a Samsung S5, so now were selling her Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White. Had previously been on AT&T).

Also please note, one of the main reasons that were upgrading it is that it had been having some issues - The phone periodically may have one of two different errors:
Sometimes, in the middle of using it and with no prompt at all, the phone will randomly shut down and reset itself.
At other times, the phone will say that there is no SIM card inserted, despite the fact that there is and there has been no change to it, and will need to be manually restarted in order to recognize that there is one.

There are also some minor surface scratches on the phone. The phone has had a screen protector on since it was purchased (and that is included), and has been in cases for most of its life as well.
There are some bubbles/imperfections/issues on the screen protector, so you'll likely want to take that off (and either apply a new one, or whatever), but at least it has kept the screen in good shape in the meantime.

However, given the issues that are happening with this phone, I do have to list it as is.

Please PM me with offers =)

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99 $94

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver (system and faceplate only)

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.

There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, no AC adapter, just the system and silver faceplate.
Gameboy Micro system: $70 $65

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75 $65 $59!
(Note that this is the lowest I'm going on this before I un-list it!)

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

$60 $55 for everything!

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

CIMA: The Enemy
Madagascar
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15 $12
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15 $12
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10 $7
Diablo (PS1) - $50 $45
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30 $24
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15 $11
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10 $7

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack
Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
Dragon Age: Origins
FarSky
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Race the Sun
Race the Sun (have 2 keys)

Take all 9 keys for $20!

Please PM me with offers! =)

Jmac71

For Sale: Nintendo Wii U 32GB Wind Waker HD edition

Edit: SOLD!

Also For Sale: Nintendo 3DSXL

Sold!
[
Want: Paypal (regular option is fine, but you cover fees)

All prices US shipped. Please feel free to make an offer if interested!

Hawkie

Over the last few days some Amiibo preorders I had completely forgotten about (or would have cancelled them) dropped through the door. These are now unwanted gifts so am happy to let them go for retail+postage.

Paypal and UK only.

Greninja
Palutena
Ganondorf
Jigglypufff
Green Woolly Yoshi
Pink Woolly Yoshi

pr0cs

WTB :
Forza 5, either digital or physical copy. Must be willing to sell to a Canadian. Can pay with PayPal gift or other solutions

bjones

Neo Member
Wanting to buy the following games

Capcom vs SNK 2 (Dreamcast)
Marvel vs Capcom 2 (Dreamcast)

I don't have any feedback here, but willing to link my eBay profile.

Sargon

For Sale: MSI N560GTX-448 Twin Frozr III Power Edition (560Ti) video card
http://www.msi.com/product/vga/N560GTX448_Twin_Frozr_III_Power_Edition.html#hero-overview
- In original box with power cable, manual, quick start guide, and a few small adapters
- VGA/DVI cable NOT included

Price: $50 + Actual Shipping Cost

Notes: The card still runs great and is only being replaced due to an upgrade.

Please let me know if you have any questions. If you are interested, send me a PM with your zip code and I will give you the final price including shipping. Thanks!

CaLe

WTS (Note: I live in Canada):

Nvidia Shield Tablet (16GB) with 64 GB SD Card + Nvidia Shield Controller. 350$
Nvidia Shield Portable (16GB) 100$

Thanks

WTS

PS4

Complete and Mint from a smoke-free, animal-free home. I think I've only played about 4 hours of GTA V and about 7 hours of Bloodborne. I just don't play it compared to my PC.

Includes -

-Original GTA V/Last of Us packaging. Does not include Last of Us code.
-1 DS4 Controller
-All wires
-All manuals

$325 Shipped

GTA V (PS4) - Mint and complete - $42 shipped
Bloodborne (PS4) - Mint and complete - $42 shipped

PayPal gift or buyer pays fees.

k7dcAwH.jpg

eKT4adO.jpg

//ARCANUM

WTS

PS4 - Complete and Mint from a smoke-free, animal-free home. I think I've only played about 4 hours of GTA V and about 7 hours of Bloodborne. I just don't play it compared to my PC.

Includes -

-Original GTA V/Last of Us packaging. Does not include Last of Us code.
-1 DS4 Controller
-All wires
-All manuals
-GTA V - Mint and complete
-Bloodborne - Mint and complete

$365 Shipped OBO. PayPal gift or buyer pays fees.

k7dcAwH.jpg

eKT4adO.jpg

PM'd!

Eila

WTS the following Club Nintendo rewards (For American 3DS):
Flipnote studio 3D $1
Harmoknight $5
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move $4
Mario vs. Donkey Kong™: Minis March Again! $3
Twinbee 3D $2

Want Paypal.

sladeums

Looking for Destiny loot/memorabilia. PM me if you have some.

Thanks.

Not sure what you're after, but I have the remnants of a few parted-out Limited and one Ghost Edition.

These EMPTY boxes w/ sleeves :
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/mqQlU1Il.jpg[/img]

Arms and Armaments folios w/ inserts (x2) :
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/0EJN9jNl.jpg[/img]

Ghost Ed physical extras envelope (patch, sticker, Polaroid, film cel things) :
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/AWuMuXmm.jpg[/img]

And a 360 Season Pass
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/s4tikOHm.jpg[/img]

sgb

Looking to sell or trade:

Perfect condition Red 3ds XL.
No scratches on the screens, screen protectors been kept on both the entire time it was owned. Does not come with charger! $100

Pokemon White Version 2 Sold

Pokemon Platinum $25

Pokemon Y $18

Platinum does not have a case, other two are complete and mint.

IGv1qHW.jpg

Platinum and Pokemon Y still up for sale.

Positive Feedback for kennah, I offered to get him a copy of Codename Steam for $13 when he wasn't able to find one at that price, he paid me back plus shipping.

Thank you very much, and I hope you're enjoying the game! :)

kennah

Positive Feedback for kennah, I offered to get him a copy of Codename Steam for $13 when he wasn't able to find one at that price, he paid me back plus shipping.

Thank you very much, and I hope you're enjoying the game! :)
Positive feedback for Hero of Legend

Sold me codename steam which I will enjoy as soon as I get past the prologue that they make you replay for some insane reason

randome

Have (all PS3)

• Dark Souls II
  • Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • R&C: A4O
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Portal 2
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

WTS:

Blue/Black Nintendo 3DS XL - $100
Console is in good condition, no scratches on the body or screen (It's been sitting in a closet for awhile though so I'll check again). I transferred every thing to a new 3DS so it should be blank, and it comes with the standard 4GB SD card.

GBA:
Donkey Kong Country $15
Donkey Kong Country 2 $15
Pokemon Sapphire $15
Yoshi’s Island $15

Gameboy Advance SP Pearl Blue AGS-101 -SOLD-

Xbox One Day One Controller $30
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (no case) $5

If you want pics, feel free to PM me and I'll try to get them to you.

maxcriden

Want to sell:

Wii u games

New super Mario Bros u
Kirby rainbow curse
Super Mario 3D world

3DS games

Mario and Luigi dream team

All mint, CIB. Got most of these digitally so just looking to divest. Hit me up and we will find a mutually excellent deal. :)

Gold seller btw!

My list of Positive Feedbacks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

WTS:

NA Final Fantasy 15 Demo Code on Xbox One for $20

Will also trade it for a Forza 5 or Sunset Overdrive code.

WTT:

Humble Nindie Bundle games, sans The Fall and Stealth Inc. 2, aka all of the following:

Steamworld Dig (3DS and Wii U)
Olli Olli (3DS/Wii U, remember one code gives you both)
Moon Chronicles Ep. 1 (3DS)
Gunman Clive
Woah Dave (3DS)
Guacamelee (Wii U)
Runner 2 (Wii U)
Sportsball (Wii U)
Mighty Switch Force (3DS)

BONUS non Nindie games:

Mighty Gunvolt (3DS)
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Special Demo (3DS)

Looking to trade picks (can be more than one, depending) for Wii U and 3DS digital game codes, like on Club Nintendo. Retail-based ones (like Star Fox 64 3D) can be given for multiple picks.

All of the above can be had for Splatoon for instance, as another option. :)

PM me if interested. I'm a very open person and am happy to listen to any offers, PayPal works also, just offer! But the above are my main interests.

EDIT: Bonus items:

Numerous 2-7 day XBL Gold trials, any PayPal offers welcome

Reposting. :)

Prices are in US, shipping from Canada. I may ship internationally at buyer's expense (PM for details).

I have lots of positive feedback on here, CAG, and eBay.

I will respond to PM's within 24 hours.

Pictures available upon request.

Shipping is not included.

---

Bundles

Wii Operation Rainfall $180:
Xenoblade (mint, complete) with artbook
Pandora's Tower (sealed)
The Last Story (sealed, with artbook)

$40:
Wii Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World (sealed)
GC Tales of Symphonia (Player's Choice, mint, complete)

Wii

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (sealed) $30
Kirby's Dream Collection (sealed) $50
Wario Land Shake It (sealed) $30
Super Mario All-Stars (sealed) $50
Monster Hunter Tri (mint, complete) $10
Excitebots Trick Racing (sealed) $15
Metroid Other M (sealed) $11
Kirby's Epic Yarn (mint, complete) $9
Lego Batman 2 (sealed) $6

Gamecube

F-Zero GX (mint, complete) $40
Timesplitters Future Perfect (mint, complete) $55
Official 1019 memory card (sealed) $20
Official 251 memory card (sealed) $15
Star Wars Rebel Strike (mint, complete) $19
Star Wars Bounty Hunter (mint, complete) $19
NHL 06 (mint, complete) $4

DS

Golden Sun Dark Dawn (mint, complete) $5
Lego Batman 2 (sealed) $3

Steelbooks

Epic Mickey 2 $3
Batman Arkham City Armoured Edition $3
Batman Arkham Origins $6
Battlefield 4 (shrink-wrapped) $4

Misc

Defiance PC (sealed) $2
Modnation Racers PSP (sealed) $2

KiDdYoNe

WTS:

seasonpass.jpg

Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass - $22 (Steam)
Region free and all that stuff. Be fast, i have a bad feeling they're gonna do something about it.

Also
Want to sell Batman: Arkham Knight copy from GMG (Steam). It was purchased long ago before they had RU tags on the game, but. I'm not sure if it's activation locked or not. It may be locked, it may be region-free. One way to know it. It just says Batman: AK in library, no RU tags. If you're willing to try and take risks, it's $22. Comes with Harley Quinn DLC.

OraleeWey

WTS Advanced Warfare themed 1TB Xbox One (mint/like new).

All cables necessary to play
Halo MCC
Kinect
*No advanced Warfare themed controller, will replace with "day one" (black) edition instead.

$415 shipped (UPS ground), paypal gift or you cover fees.

I'll include a $15 off any Microsoft.com purchase of $50 or more (code expires this month) with purchase of Xbox One, or I'll sell it for $7. Which ever comes first.
In addition:

I have Batman Arkhan Knight sealed from the ps4 gunmetal bundle. $47 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom