• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

WTS:

Dragon Ball Xenoverse PS4 - $35
A71FD277-E6ED-425C-9815-CD5B6B5DC96A.jpg~original

Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Set (drinks still sealed) - Imported from Japan! (Shipping will be expensive) Send offers!

Alan Wake Survival Bundle: Official Guide + Hardcover Artbook (sealed) - $30

Blu-rays (lots of them sealed)

Dragon's Crown Pre-order Artworks - $12
Sandisk Ultra 32GB Micro + Adapter SDHC Class 10 (sealed) - $13
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $80
Canon Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 Lens (used, great condition) - $280
Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens - $350

Sneakerheads, I've got some shoes for sale as well! PM me!

All shoes come with original box and are 100% authentic!

East Coast: Add extra $5 for shipping!

DS KD VII All Star 2015 Size 9.5 - $120
DS KD VII N7 Size 9 - $160
VNDS KD IV ASG Galaxy Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron 8 South Beach Size 9.5 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron VII Red Carpet Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Air Jordan Retro 3 White/True Blue Size 9 - $220
VNDS Air Jordan 13 Playoffs Size 9 - $220
DS Nike SB Dunk High Pro Tropical Teal Size 8.5 - $40

MUnited83

For you.
SALE:

header.jpg

Arkham Knight - 31$
header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X- 19.99$

DRM-Free(GOG):
header.jpg

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - 28$ (sale only today!!)
UPlay Sale!
header.jpg

Far Cry 4- 25$ (North American code)
header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Unity - 25$( North American code)

For those three games I also sell brazilian codes for 20$. Those require a VPN to activate but will be region free after that.

header.jpg

Watch_Dogs - 14.99$ (3 copies left)

Steam Games:

header.jpg

Killing Floor 2- 25.5$
Killing Flor 2 Deluxe- 31.5$

header.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin (will include definitive edition for free when it releases) - 23$

header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 23$

Magicka 2 -11$

all Region free

MJPIA

Positive seller feedback for Nyoro SF.
Had an issue with shipping but took care of it and kept me informed from start to finish.

A pleasure to deal with.

Geneijin

Located in the U.S.

For Sale
$10 Playstation Network Gift Card code - $9 each (6x)
$20 Playstation Network Gift Card code - $18 each (3x)

No further discounts will be given when bought in bulk.

PayPal gift highly preferred.

TAFK

WTB: Video Game related magazines from Late 80s to the mid 00s. I'm looking for anything so if you've even got a few sitting around please send me a PM. Cheers.

Positive feedback for seller RadarScope1. He provided great communication, and super fast delivery once payment was verified. Radar sold me the GTA CE Collection for PSX. I couldn't be happier with the whole transaction.

Azzurri

If anyone is selling the Limited PS4 Batman Console please let know, or at least knows a place that is selling one for a reasonable price. I need to play MLB The Show 14. Or if they have a White PS4.

Thanks.

kennah

I just sent you another PM. I hope you got this one. Have been on my phone a lot, and not sure if PM's are going out.
The most common problem with mobile pm is someone not putting anything in the Subject. the site doesn't give an error if you forget to. You can also check your sent folder to see if it went.

wiibomb

The most common problem with mobile pm is someone not putting anything in the Subject. the site doesn't give an error if you forget to. You can also check your sent folder to see if it went.

that's the main problem on mobile.. I would recommend always checking the sent folder on the inbox to know for sure you sent the PM, if it's there then you know the PM was send

OraleeWey

If anyone is selling the Limited PS4 Batman Console please let know, or at least knows a place that is selling one for a reasonable price. I need to play MLB The Show 14. Or if they have a White PS4.

Thanks.
Check BestBuy.com. they have tons in stock around me. The gunmetal silver ps4.

Sillverrr

HAVE:

Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Hero Edition (Includes the base game of Pillars of Eternity. Added bonuses include the Giant Miniature Space Piglet and Gaun's Pledge pre-order items); either a Steam key or DRM-free GOG version;

Civilization V Standard Ed. Steam key;

Dead Island GOTY and Saint's Row 3 FULL PACKAGE bundle Steam key;

Xcom Enemy Unknown Vanilla, Steam key.

WANT:

(1) Shadowrun: Hong Kong on Steam;

(2) Steam key for Resident Evil HD Remaster.

(3) I would also accept Steam keys for Invisible, Inc., War for the Overworld, or even Sword Coast Legends (if that isn't taking the piss too much).

PM to discuss.

Last edited 01/07/15, after a successful trade with TheAutomator. I still have keys for all of the games under my Have section.

i have a cib super famicom for sale. includes 2 controllers, composite cable, and nintendo-brand power adapter that works in u.s. outlets. the manual for the super famicom has serial number that matches the console.

the console and controllers are in great condition. little to no yellowing, cartridge slot looks brand-new, and controllers look and feel brand-new as well.

also included are cib games street fighter II, street fighter II turbo, final fight 2, yoshi's island, and contra III. some of the boxes are a bit beat up (especially contra III) and not all games have bags. see pics.

i'm asking $250 for the bundle including shipping. i'll ship only to continental u.s. and only accept paypal as payment. i would like the money gifted to me so that i don't have to pay paypal fees.

if you search my history i've sold in this thread before over the years always with positive feedback. pm me with any questions and/or offers. thanks!

Ive never sold stuff to people online, ever. So Im kind of nervous. But I need money and I have a bunch of random stuff Ill probably never use again.
Is there a website I should look at where I can find what my stuff might be worth? Only points of reference I can find are ebay and Amazon.
Thanks.

Ive never sold stuff to people online, ever. So Im kind of nervous. But I need money and I have a bunch of random stuff Ill probably never use again.
Is there a website I should look at where I can find what my stuff might be worth? Only points of reference I can find are ebay and Amazon.
Thanks.

http://videogames.pricecharting.com/

That's probably your most accurate reference - be sure to look very carefully at the data, as there are times when the site is way wrong because it compiles from different web sites and sales.

But it's mostly accurate and should help you create fair pricing. Best of luck with it, and hope everything turns out well.

Thanks.

Try pricecharting.com, or you can ask for help here as well.

wiibomb

Thanks.

well I usually use those as a reference.. I guess you could also look here videogames.pricecharting.com

btw, you must know that those sites ask for a cut of the profit of a sold item, so since there is no such thing here, some price it a little lower, but it's up to you

also you must take note of the usual paypal payment that is used around here, it's not necessary, but most people like me uses that

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Increments of $5
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US iTunes Credit - 15% Off
$100 credit for $85 (One Left!)
$50 credit for $42.50 (One Left!)

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(695+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Small moving sale!

Cowboy Bebop Special Edition Blu Ray (perfect condition), - 80 shipped. Considering these go for ~$150 on Amazon (in worse condition), this is a pretty excellent deal. I just need more cash to afford my move!

Please pm me if you're interested. - I've sold a digital code on here before and bought two digital codes as well .
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Collectors Edition Steelbook only - no game - £30:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XAkYY8i.jpg[/img]
The back of this is plain white.
I'm selling my Playstation 3 tales of collection. Everything has been kept in great condition, I've played the games once and then put them on the shelf. Everything has been looked at once, artbooks etc.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Bjyt2qO.jpg[/img]
Includes :
Tales of Graces f - SPECIAL edition
Tales of Xillia 1 & 2 - Day 1 edition
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - Collectors edition - figures were assembled but never actually used/displayed - collete's stick support thing was missing straight out of the box.
£120 excluding Postage.
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

I also have:
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - Limited Edition
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EcioegQ.jpg[/img]
With the soundtrack still sealed, but the game has been played - everything looks brand new though - £30 excluding postage.
Double sided - Bloodborne/The Order A3 Poster - £15 excluding postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KRvTgg6.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/gB5qCML.jpg?1[/img]
Official(From launch event) Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Posters A4 - £15 excluding postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pWkszed.jpg?1[/img]

Finally, I have Official Kingdom Hearts Plushies which have been kept in a box or on a shelf since purchasing them around 6 months ago.
I have a Shadow Heartless Plush from the CE and a Dusk Nobody Plush.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/n6MDhNO.jpg[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/IHglyVu.jpg[/img]
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom