• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiDdYoNe

WTS:

seasonpass.jpg

Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass - $22 (Steam)
Region free and all that stuff. Be fast, i have a bad feeling they're gonna do something about it.

S02hIOM.jpg

Evolve: Hunting Season Pass #2 - $18

Also
Want to sell Batman: Arkham Knight copy from GMG (Steam). It was purchased long ago before they had RU tags on the game, but. I'm not sure if it's activation locked or not. It may be locked, it may be region-free. One way to know it. It just says Batman: AK in library, no RU tags. If you're willing to try and take risks, it's $20. Comes with Harley Quinn DLC.

Zeno Clash 2 - $1
Nimble Quest - $2
Rogue Legacy - $3
Costume Quest 2 - $5
Fist of Jesus - $2
Shadow Warrior - $4
FORCED - $1
Legend of Korra - $5

WTS
http://imgur.com/a/ODRXH

Super Luigi U (brand new sealed)

3ds:
Tales of The Abyss
Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds Sold
Samurai Warriors Chronicles
Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D
Dead or Alive Dimensions

DS:
Metroid Prime Hunters

GBA:
Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald All sold
Final Fantasy I&2 Dawn of Souls, 4 advance, 5 advance, 6 advance,
tactics advance Sold
Metroid Zero Mission Sold
Zelda: Link to the Past Four Swords Sold

Sony e-book reader

Gateway KAV60 Netbook

Sennheiser Pc360 headset

Feel free to offer!

Please pm me if you're interested. - I've sold a digital code on here before and bought two digital codes as well .
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Collectors Edition Steelbook only - no game - £30:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XAkYY8i.jpg[/img]
The back of this is plain white.
I'm selling my Playstation 3 tales of collection. Everything has been kept in great condition, I've played the games once and then put them on the shelf. Everything has been looked at once, artbooks etc.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Bjyt2qO.jpg[/img]
Includes :
Tales of Graces f - SPECIAL edition
Tales of Xillia 1 & 2 - Day 1 edition
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - Collectors edition - figures were assembled but never actually used/displayed - collete's stick support thing was missing straight out of the box.
£120 excluding Postage.
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

I also have:
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - Limited Edition
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EcioegQ.jpg[/img]
With the soundtrack still sealed, but the game has been played - everything looks brand new though - £30 excluding postage.
Double sided - Bloodborne/The Order A3 Poster - £15 excluding postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KRvTgg6.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/gB5qCML.jpg?1[/img]
Official(From launch event) Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Posters A4 - £15 excluding postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pWkszed.jpg?1[/img]

Finally, I have Official Kingdom Hearts Plushies which have been kept in a box or on a shelf since purchasing them around 6 months ago.
I have a Shadow Heartless Plush from the CE and a Dusk Nobody Plush.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/n6MDhNO.jpg[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/IHglyVu.jpg[/img]
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

maxcriden

Got an email recently that my Hulu subscription was cancelled due to a gift code that was sold to me by banned user threetri333 having been purchased with a stolen credit card. So heads up anyone that purchased from him, you may have a similar email headed your way :(

Damn. Sorry to hear it. Truly hope that doesn't happen to me. I think I bought one from him that goes from 7/15 to 7/16. This was a year or so ago.

Invis

WTB:

Destiny and Season Pass for Xbox One

Rock Band Kickbox or Kickwire

Roadie VTI Box

Funko Pop! Black Suit Spiderman

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS:

Nintendo DS games and AceKard 2i w/ 4GB MicroSD - $40 for everything shipped

Games I have are Mario Kart DS (my mother decided to write my name on the box and the cart for some reason, sorry if that's a throwoff), Super Mario 64 DS, and Nintendogs. All games come with manuals and in their retail box.

I also have an AceKard 2i and I'll throw in the 4GB Kingston MicroSD card I was using on it. I formatted the card and updated the AceKard loader to the most recent version. One thing about the AceKard though is it has the issue where it's not snug enough in the DS that most of these carts have. The simple fix is just to put a thick-ish piece of paper behind the cart when you're inserting it. I'll include the piece of paper I use that I already cut up and everything if you want. NOTE that if you want the AceKard, it won't work past firmware 4.3 on a 3DS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirby's Canvas Curse DS [CIB] - $35 shipped

Guitar Hero III PC - $7 shipped

Halo 2 PC - $12 shipped. I've used the key already but I believe with games this old it can be used multiple times. If not, you can chat with Microsoft and they'll give you a new key.

Everything under here is just tons of random games I have. These are all taking up a huge amount of space in my closet and I just want them gone. Message me and we'll work out a good price.

Lots of loose GBA/GBC/GB games - I got a decent bit of loose games, most of them with their manuals. No retail boxes though. - $65 shipped for everything

- Pac Man Collection (w/ manual)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (w/ manual) (there is a small piece of the front sticker tore off, I can provide a close up pic if you're interested)
- Wrestlemania X8 (w/ manual)
- Metroid Fusion (w/ manual)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (w/ manual)
- The Urbz: Sims In The City (w/ manual)
- Cartoon Network: Speedway (w/ manual)
- Golden Sun (w/ manual and map)
- Disney's Tarzan (w/ manual)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (w/ manual)
- WarioLand II (w/ manual, [not pictured])

- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (manual only, no game)
- WWF Attitude (manual only, no game)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (manual only, no game)
- WarioWare, Inc. (manual only, no game)
- Turok Evolution (manual only, no game)
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (manual only, no game)

- Madden 2000 (game only, no manual)
- Gex 3: Deep Pocket Gecko (game only, no manual) (front sticker is torn fairly heavily, will provide closer up if needed)
- College Slam (game only, no manual)
- Sword of Mana (game only, no manual)
- Harry Potter (game only, no manual)
- No Rules: Get Phat (game only, no manual)

Sega Saturn games

ALL games are CIB. Even with some coupons for Sega Saturn games and mail in rebates if you're into that sorta stuff.

- Madden 97 - Has a pretty noticeable crack across the front cover
- Madden 98
- NFL '97
- World Series Baseball II
- Quarterback Attack
- F1 Challenge
- Daytona USA
- Nascar 98
- College Slam
- NHL 97
- Bug!
- Sega Saturn 3 Games in 1 (Virtua Fighter 5, Virtua Cop, Daytona USA)

NES games

ALL games are LOOSE.

- Baseball
- R.C. Pro-AM
- Captain Skyhawk
- Al Unser Jr. Turbo Racing
- Karate Champ
- Kung Fu
- Super Mario Bros. and Duck Combo 2-in-1

Xbox stuff

- ESPN NFL 2K5 (CIB)
- Tons of demo discs from OXM (2, 4, 5, 7, 28, 36, 39, 40, 45, 69). All discs besides 4 and 5 come either in their sleeve or game case

Dreamcast games

ALL games are CIB. If you are interested I will provide pictures and more details about each game, because mostly all of them are badly scratched. They all still work fine though of course. These are probably not for a collector but more of a person just wanting a copy of a childhood game.

- NFL 2K
- Roadsters
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2
- Sega Dreamcast Web Browser
- Star Wars Episode 1 Jedi Power Battles
- NFL Blitz 2000
- World Series Baseball 2K1
- NFL Quarterback Club 2000
- Crazy Taxi (Sega All Stars)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
- Rush 2049
- Spiderman
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
- Toy Story 2
- Sonic Adventure
- Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Demo Disc Vol. 7, 8, and 10
- Sega Dreamcast Generator Vol. 1

MUnited83

For you.
Not that it excuses it (just so no one thinks I am), did he message you or raise any issues or anything about it? Or did it just happen completely out of the blue?

Completely out of the blue, no communication at all. We haven't talked at all since the purchase was completed. I sent him a PM earlier today about this, no answer yet.

Hello GAF. I'm back! I'll be adding to this list with more games, action figures, movies, LEGO sets, and gadgets. Feedback 18 Buyer and 26 Seller. I accept paypal gift or buyer pays fees. When you PM me, please include your zip code so I can come up with a shipping estimate. I typically split shipping with a US buyer. I will ship internationally, but I charge full shipping and a $3 handling fee for my time dealing with USPS and the customs declaration form. I may add photos later, but I'm thinking that I'll keep them to a minimum to foster goodwill on the thread.

Games

Sega Saturn As promised, here is my prized Saturn collection. I looked at ebay prices and knocked of 15-20% so I think that's fair. Feel free to send offers though. They are all complete and in great condition. When you inquire, I will inspect and send pics. For the rarer items I will charge actual shipping minus $5 and I will add insurance and tracking. These are my babies so I'll pack them well.
  • Astal $45
  • Burning Rangers $200
  • Clockwork Knight 2 $35
  • Darius Gaiden $35
  • Duke Nukem 3D $30
  • Fighting Vipers $10
  • Galactic Attack $25
  • Magic Knight Rayearth $250
  • Megaman X4 $100
  • Panzer Dragoon Saga $400
  • Sega Rally Championship $10
  • Shining the Holy Ark $70
  • Sonic Jam $55
  • Steep Slope Sliders $15
  • Street Fighter Alpha $30
  • Street Fighter Alpha 2 $35
  • Street Fighter Collection $60
  • The House of the Dead $140
  • The House of the Dead $140
  • The Legend of Oasis $40
  • Virtua Cop 2 $15
  • Virtual On $25
  • Winter Heat $15
  • World Series Baseball 98 $10

Genesis (all CIB in amazing shape)
  • Centurion Defender of Rome $20
  • F22 Interceptor $5
  • Sonic the Hedgehog $10
  • Warrior of Rome $20

NES (cart and instructions only)
  • Infiltrator $8
  • Pin-Bot $8

Xbox One New Sealed
  • Call of Duty Advanced Warfare $30
  • Halo MCC $30

PS2 New Sealed
  • Disgaea 2 $25
  • Disgaea 2 $25
  • Makai Kingdom $25
  • Odin Sphere $25
  • SMT Digital Devil Saga II $12
  • Valkyrie Profile 2 $40

PS2 Complete with manual
  • .hack// Quarantine $80
  • .hack//G.U. Vol.1: Rebirth $50
  • Bloodrayne $5
  • Dark Cloud $10
  • Dark Cloud (GH) $10
  • Disgaea Hour of Darkness $12
  • Dragonball Z Budokai $5
  • Final Fantasy X $4
  • Final Fantasy XII $6
  • Guilty Gear X2 $6
  • Jak 3 $4
  • La Pucelle Tactics $8
  • Makai Kingdom $8
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Journey to Jaburo $10
  • Phantom Brave $4
  • Silent Hill 4 The Room $18
  • Sly Cooper $6
  • SMT Persona 3 $18
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 $3
  • War of the Monsters $12
  • Xenosaga $10
  • Zone of the Enders $5

PS2 No Manual
  • .hack//INFECTION $15
  • Armored Core 3 $4
  • Ar Tonelico $30
  • Chaos Wars $5
  • Kingdom Hearts II $6
  • Metal Gear Solid 2 $3
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Encounters in Space $10
  • RPG Maker 3 $8
  • SMT Digital Devil Saga $8
  • Steambot Chronicles $30
  • Suikoden III $18
  • Virtual-On Marz $5

PS1
  • Elemental Gearbolt $35
  • Final Fantasy VII (no manual) $15
  • Final Fantasy VIII $8
  • Gameday 98 $1
  • Grandia $40
  • Guilty Gear $50
  • Guilty Gear $50
  • Intelligent Qube $20
  • Poy Poy $20
  • Silhouette Mirage $40
  • Street Fighter Alpha long box $15

PSP
  • Daxter NEW GH $5
  • Every Extend Extra NEW $6
  • Every Extend Extra $4
  • Exit $4
  • God of War Chains of Olympus $4
  • Infected NEW $7
  • Jeanne D'arc $10
  • Lumines II $3
  • Lumines II $3
  • Lumines II $3
  • Splinter Cell $3
  • Syphon Filter Dark Mirror NEW $3

Xbox 360
  • Rock Band 3 Keyboard Bundle Brand New $40
  • Battlefield Bad Company $5
  • Bioshock Infinite $5
  • Brink NEW $6
  • COD MW 3 Steelbook $10
  • Dark Void $3
  • Lego Rockband $5
  • Lego Rockband $5
  • Marvel vs Capcom 3 CE Steelbook NEW $30
  • May Payne 3 NEW $8
  • Power Gig $1
  • Qubed $10
  • Rainbow Six Vegas $3
  • The Beatles Rockband NEW $10

Gamecube
  • Bloody Roar Primal Fury $10
  • Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes (Black Label no manual) $25
  • Resident Evil $12
  • Resident Evil Zero $12
  • Resident Evil 4 $10
  • Super Smash Bros. Melee (Black Label) $50
  • The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition $40

Game Controllers and Accessories
  • Xbox 360 VGA Cable (Psyclone) Brand New $10
  • Wii Fit Balance Board Rechargeable battery pack (Psyclone) Brand New $5
  • PS2 Dualshock 2 Emerald Brand New $30
  • PS2 Memory Card 2-Pack Crimson Red and Ocean Blue Brand New $25

Disney Infinity
  • Avengers Playset with Iron Man and Black Widow (Brand New Sealed) $15
  • Infinity 2.0 for PS Vita (no Black Spiderman) includes game, bluetooth portal, Spiderman playset and box (Brand New--I just removed the figure and card) $35
  • Infinity 1.0 for 3DS with Sully, Mr. Incredible, and Jack Sparrow, game and portal (Brand New) $25
  • Hulk figure (loose) $8
  • Jack Skellington figure (loose) $8
  • Jack Sparrow figure (loose) $5
  • Mr. Incredible figure (loose) $5

Art Books
  • Ar Tonelico Qoga $10
  • Art of Mortal Kombat $10
  • Tomb Raider: The Beginning $2
  • The Art of Dead Rising 2 $4

Empty Boxes
  • Xbox One Day One Edition $30
  • Xbox 360 Gears of War Special Edition $25
  • Titanfall Controller $3
  • Tomb Raider Collector's Edition Tin $4
  • Muramasa Rebirth Collector's Edtion Outer Box $3
  • Wii Original (First Day) Box $10
  • PSP Value Pack $8
  • PSP Gran Turismo Edition $5
  • Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition Xbox 360 $5

UV and Digital Codes
  • The Spongebob Movie $6
  • Interstellar $6
  • Kingsman: The Secret Service$6

Lego

Collectible Minifigures
Series 9 All Brand New Sealed
  • Waiter (2) $12
  • Cyclops (6) $6
  • Hollywood Starlet (1) $10
  • Knight (7) $8
  • Roman Emperor (3) $6
  • Policeman (6) $5
  • Chicken Suit Guy (1) $22
  • Roller Derby Girl (1) $10
  • Fortune Teller (1) $7
  • Judge (5) $4
  • Alien Avenger (3) $4
  • Mermaid (4) $6
  • Battle Mech (3) $6
  • Mr. Good and Evil (5) $5
  • Plumber (2) $7
L0d0AyX.jpg

eBay and PayPal generally side with the buyer so long as their case is REMOTELY plausible even to the lowest degree.

Tracking is a nice thing to have as a counter defense, however, it won't be winning any cases if they hit you with a item not as described or wrong item case. And yes, they will actually eat up any excuse as to why this took 180 days for them to come forward.

I can confirm the last item i sold on ebay was a SNES game in pristine condition and about two months later i had a case.The buyer claimed i sent her a SNES game literally in two pieces I ofcourse had pictures of the game on ebay when i listed and mind you it was two months after buyer recieved it but yea tracking nor pictures helped me she won guessing her kids broke it or whatever

Flandy

I can confirm the last item i sold on ebay was a SNES game in pristine condition and about two months later i had a case.The buyer claimed i sent her a SNES game literally in two pieces I ofcourse had pictures of the game on ebay when i listed and mind you it was two months after buyer recieved it but yea tracking nor pictures helped me she won guessing her kids broke it or whatever

Yeah this is pretty much the reason if I were to sell something it certainly wouldn't be on ebay. Gaf Buy/Sale/Trade Thread for life

pwack

Selling:
Splatoon and a male inkling amiibo. $48 or best offer Via PayPal, U.S. shipping only. Both opened. No box for amiibo

Willing to trade (in part) for Lego City Undercover for Wii U or Fantsy Life or Yoshi's New Island for 3DS

HaL64

WTB:

Wp1pfuh.jpg

gaR1YJE.jpg

Any retro video games in general. I want to buy large lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider PS2/Gamecube as retro.

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

Got an email recently that my Hulu subscription was cancelled due to a gift code that was sold to me by banned user threetri333 having been purchased with a stolen credit card. So heads up anyone that purchased from him, you may have a similar email headed your way :(
Well, that sucks. I'm sure I'll get the same email anytime now.

Eila

+2 seller rep

WTS the following NA Club Nintendo rewards (Activable on american 3DS systems):
Flipnote studio 3D $1
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move $4
Mario vs. Donkey Kong™: Minis March Again! $3

Want Paypal.

baphomet

Super Positive Buyer Feedack for Morfeo

Purchased an RGB AV Famicom from me. Transaction was super smooth and easy. Hope to deal with you again in the future!

catabarez

Super Positive Buyer Feedack for Morfeo

Purchased an RGB AV Famicom from me. Transaction was super smooth and easy. Hope to deal with you again in the future!

If I may ask, how much did you sell it for? I've been looking to purchase an NES Top Loader or AV Famicom.

Kazoo

Hi folks!! Would really prefer to sell these today.

WTS:
Wii U 32GB console - 2 months old! - $170 + $20 S/H
Comes with Wind Waker HD and Super Mario 3D World. Great condition but only dusty lol.

Set of Amiibos - Diddy Kong and Mario - $10 + $3 S/H

Will have more here soon.

I have great feedback here and have sold high price items in this thread (Surface Pro 3, Xbox One, PC Parts, etc..). Buy with confidence.

Wii U is still for sale :) I prefer PayPal gift but if you don't want to do that then PLEASE cover the fee.

baphomet

If I may ask, how much did you sell it for? I've been looking to purchase an NES Top Loader or AV Famicom.

It had a minor issue with the reset button not working. I sold it for $265 shipped to Morfeo who is in Norway I believe.

I also sold an RGB Toploader NES for $340 yesterday. If you provide all the parts you can generally end up with one for around $260ish including install.

WTS:

[PS4] - Batman Arkham Knight Limited Edition - $80 + shipping obo? Or if anyone living in the Springfield, VA area interested can pick up that's fine. The box is still sealed.

WTB

PCH-2000 Vita (LED Screen) - White with Coloured Back (preferably blue or green), entertaining all reasonable offers - Brand New in Box, unused.

64 GB Vita Memory Card

xXJonoXx

Hey guys, I am selling my Black Moto 360 Smartwatch. It has been worn a few times, but I don't really like wearing a watch anymore. Watch is in perfect condition, no scratches. Comes with both the Black Leather Band and the Official Black Metal Band. Also comes with the wireless charging cradle, charging cable, and original box. Everything like it was brand new.
Works with any Android phone.
Asking $135 for everything shipped in the US. Watch goes for $250 alone new, and mine is like new, and the official metal band is $80 more.

I accept PayPal.

PM me if you have any questions, or would like pictures or anything.

Still available if anyone is interested

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Have some digital movie codes for sale. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted.

*Sold* Kingsman: Secret Service - Choice of iTunes or UVHD
*Sold* John Wick - iTunes + UVHD Combo
$6 The Boxtrolls - iTunes + UVHD Combo
$6 Nightcrawler - iTunes + UVHD Combo

$5 The Book of Life - Choice of iTunes or UVHD

$4 Stoker - UVHD
$4 Schindler's List - iTunes + UV Combo
$4 Elysium - UVHD
$4 The Wolverine - UVHD
$4 Casino - iTunes + UV Combo

cy2ryF9.jpg

Status