• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to buy

czeh republic psn wallet code.
approx 200 kc
psn_playstation_store_naplneni_penezenky_100_kc_87440.jpg

I need a gaffer in Austria to try and score me a retail disc version of the game Ori and the Blind Forest (it may only be available in the bundle, but perhaps someone that bought the bundle is selling it used in the next month or so).

Please PM me if you're in Austria and can be on the look out for this. I'll pay in advance before you ship it.

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Prices do not include shipping unless specifically indicated.
-Paypal only!
-Due to countless issues shipping out of country and eating huge shipping costs and having people back out etc. I no longer ship outside of the continental US, period. Apologies.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-If you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

For Sale (also willing to trade any of the below for or towards either Wii U/3DS eShop money):
------------
Art of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - $70 shipped. US/English release, like new, is the book seen here. Can get pictures if you need.

Lego the Movie: The Videogame (Vita) - $5. Download voucher that came with the PSTV bundle.

WANT TO BUY
-----
Final Fantasy Theatrhythm: Curtain Call 3DS Carrying case. This was only available with the US Collector's Edition of the game. I've never been able to find one for sale by itself, just people selling sealed CE's which generally go for about $90. Willing to pay more than I should for just the case, I want this very badly.

Go_Ly_Dow

United Kingdom-New Seller :)

Tactics Ogre PSP Collectors Edition - £6.50 Delivered

Trails in the Sky PSP - £7 Delivered

Dragon Quest VIII PS2 - £4.50 Delivered

SOLD Valkyria Chronicles PS3 - £6.50 Delivered

Star Ocean 3 PS2 - £6 Delivered

Catherine PS3 - £8.50 Delivered

Tales of Graces F PS3 - £8 Delivered

Crisis Core PSP - £5 Delivered

Suikoden V PS2 - £22 Delivered (rare)

FFVII AC Complete Japan with XIII demo - £7 Delivered

BlazBlue Calamity Trigger US LE - £6.50 Delivered

Rogue Galaxy PS2 - £8.50 Delivered

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 PS3 - £7.50 Delivered

Champions of Norrath PS2 - £5 Delivered

Disssidia FF PSP - £4.50 Delivered

The Last of US PS3 - £8.50 Delivered

GTA V PS3 - £8 Delivered

Ni No Kuni PS3 - £6.50 Delivered

Heavy Rain PS3 - £4.50 Delivered

Ys Seven PSP - £6.50 Delivered

Persona 4 Arena PS3 - £7 Delivered

Persona 3 Portable - £7 Delivered

Ys Oath in Felghana -£6.50 Delivered

FFX/X-2 HD PS3 LE - £9 Delivered

Various Official FF Guides - £7 each Delivered

-------------------

-All items include cases and manuals. Pictures and further information available upon request.

-Reasonable 'or nearest offers' may be accepted on some items upon enquiry.

-Delivery UK only

WTS

Games of Thrones Season 1 Bluray, $24 shipped.
The outside slipcover and some parts of the disc foldout have some wear and light bends, but it's in very good condition otherwise. I've only ever used the first disc; all the other discs are untouched. All the inserts are included. They're Region 1, if you're wondering.

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey cart-only, $15 shipped.
I bought it "used" from GameStop, but it looks like the previous owner didn't play more than 5 minutes of it and I didn't play it at all.

Neon Genesis Evangelion DVDs complete set (ADV release), $40 shipped.
Here's the caveat for this set: volumes 3 and 4 are in less than desirable condition. Some idiot thought it was a good idea to write his name inside the cases, right above the discs. Also, they're not the original cases. However, all the other discs come in their original cases and are in good condition with little wear. Volume 8 is still sealed. All the discs work and there's very minimal if any wear on them; also, they all come with the original inserts from these releases. This isn't the box set, so I don't have the box that houses the DVDs from the Perfect Collection; they're just the separate DVDs.

PM me with interest or offers.

Arc

Thinking about buying an Xbox One if someone has a good deal. Let me know. I've got all positive buyer feedback.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
WTS:

Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning - $27

7QocP0b.gif
2vJIXlR.gif

Blazblue: Continium Shift II - $27
lYtzqTS.gif
Tu9o2d3.gif
Sold

Lego Move Game code for Vita - $5

8GB Vita Memory Card - $10

OraleeWey

Alright. I've got some stuff here to sell. My cousin and I are looking to build a PC. So in order to fund that we've got some stuff to sell.

Pictures upon request.

Call of Duty Xbox One limited edition console. With 1TB HDD. Includes all cables, headset (new), Kinect, "day one" black controller, Forza 5, CoD Ghosts, and Master Chief Collection, (all in perfect condition including the console).Now also including a google chromecast with purchase I'm not including price for Forza 5 and Ghosts, that's free with purchase.Lowered price. Asking for $495 shipped. I will include a $15 off any purchase from the Microsoft store code if you want it. PM me if you have any questions or negotiations. I'm a reasonable man.

Picture from the www.

gL5hH4f.jpg

Next up, anyone interested in R/C cars? I have a Traxxas Summit 1/10 model. The R/C is a bit scratched from the bottom from normal use, but otherwise fully functional. Includes The RC car, receiver, and a charger for the NIHM batteries (2 batteries). I'm looking for $330 shipped. I've had my fun with it, but it is time to move on. Maybe someone is into RC cars.

Here is an image from the webs on the vehicle in question.

hNdqKlH.jpg

Also have a silver Ps2. It is in okay condition. Still works though. I got it from ebay a month or 2 ago but I dont have any time for it. Silver Ps2 with Socom 1, 2, and combined adssult, 8mb memory card, the dualshock 2, power cable, and 5 color cable, $55 shipped.

Shipping is anywhere in USA48. Accepting PayPal (gift or you pay fees) or Amazon e-gift.

BorntoPlay

WTS: Club Nintendo Game Reward Codes:

NES REMIX (WiiU) 9$
$_12.JPG

Dr. Luigi (WiiU) 9$
$_12.JPG

Harmonknight (3DS) 9$
$_12.JPG

The Wonderful 101 (WiiU) 18$
s-l500.jpg

PM if you are interested...

WTS
StarCraft II Wings of Liberty collector's edition swag
- James Raynor USB dog tag comes with StarCraft and Broodwar loaded on it.
- 14 track OST CD
- Making of DVD (free to first person to buy any of the above)

Grand Theft Auto V - PS3 PAL, as new with map
Resident Evil REmake - GameCube PAL, with manual good condition
Deadly Premonition Director's Cut - PS3 PAL, as new played once

WTB
GameBoy Micro

Prefer Europe, happy to UK bank transfer and PayPal.

LostAnkh

Paypal and US only.
The quickest way to reach me is through PM.

-The Last Story LE w/ sealed Premium Soundtrack - $55 shipped
*Only the LE has been opened, the game case and soundtrack are sealed. The bottom edges were pushed in because of Amazon's bad handling of it when they shipped it to me.

-Pit Amiibo (NA, Sealed) - $55 shipped
-Rosalina & Luma (NA, Sealed) - $45 shipped

-Nintendo 3DS Midnight Purple /w GS adapter, extra Stylus', and unapplied screen protector - $78 shipped

-S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon Resale edition - $35 shipped
-She is gently used, posed one or two times, and displayed in a display cabinet until I packed her back in her box.

Invis

WTB

Funko Pop! figures. Need the box along with the figure, BNIB would be even better. All of what I want is here.

Some of this stuff on this list hasn't released yet. Ignore those.

Dunan

Selling:

* Japanese Ciel Nosurge OFFLINE for PS Vita - this is the version that contains the entire 12+ chapter story with no requirement to pay piecemeal for every chapter. You don't even need a PSN account, though you would if you wanted to download all the voice packs and other goodies. A very different, off-the-wall game with an unbelievably good soundtrack. I'll leave my save file on there if you just want to revisit all the chapters and listen to it. Looking for either $45 including worldwide airmail shipping, or a trade for the English-language PS Vita Ar Nosurge.

* Japanese Final Fantasy XIII-2 new and sealed. $15 shipped worldwide or trade for the North American version. Thought I would try the Japanese original, but would prefer to just continue with the game in English, and, having sold my old copy...

Questions, offers, etc. welcome!

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Looking to sell the following -

-Destiny Vanguard Armory DLC for PlayStation 4 and 30 day trial for PlayStation Plus - $10

Don't have PayPal and im not looking for cash whatsoever. Prefer a Best Buy gift card the most but will also accept a PSN currency card. For anyone who's interested, feel free to PM me. Thanks.

patientx

WTS NTSC 3DS and DS Games
---------------------------------------------
Shipping internationally. Club Nintendo codes are used. All games have boxes and booklets. Accepting only paypal.
Buyer must pay paypal fee and shipping. Minimum shipping fee starts from 5€ or 6$ (registered) for Europe.

3DS Games:
-----------------------------------
Cooking Mama 4: Kitchen Magic 13$
Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion 15$
Sonic: All Stars Racing Transformed 15$
-SOLD-----One Piece Unlimited World Red (Day One Edition) 20$-------SOLD-
Ace Combat "Assault Horizon" Legacy 10$
Doctor Lautrec and The Forgotten Knights 13$
Lego: The Lord of The Rings 13$
Lego: Chima Laval's Journey 13$
Lego: Pirates of The Caribbean 10$
Lego: Star Wars III 10$
Lego: Harry Potter Years 5-7 10$

DS Games:
----------------------------------
Ouendan 2 24$
Elite Beat Agents 13$
Ghost Trick 13$
Okami Den 16$

cnOp3Pl.jpg

t7ORDfl.jpg

Coda

I'm calling this the Ultra N64 Japanese bundle. I had my fun with it but I ended up buying a Saturn and a couple games so I need to recoup my losses.

I'd very much prefer to sell this as a packaged deal and I think it would be beneficial for you to buy it that way if you are interested.

This bundle comes with:
-Japanese Ice Blue N64 console with power adapter (no AV cord included)
-Ice Blue N64 controller with refurbished joystick and included rumble pak (not pictured, includes fresh batteries)
-Complete boxed copies of the Japanese versions of Mischief Makers and Wave Race 64 (shindou version IE rumble supported)
-Sin & Punishment cartridge (easily my favorite N64 game)
-F-Zero X cartridge
-Gamecube controller adapter which was purchased here and works perfectly: (http://www.raphnet.net/electronique/gc_to_n64/index_en.php)
-And finally a screwdriver bit type that fits the back screws of cartridges so you can swap the backs to play American games

I'm asking $220 for all of that which includes shipping. I think that's a pretty good deal considering everything you'll be getting.

Here are some pictures of everything I just listed, if you'd like to see more pictures just ask me:

20150313_153304_zpsdq02fdmg.jpg

20150313_153312_zpsnuxse5yx.jpg

20150313_153321_zpsyhdqvo7x.jpg

20150313_153327_zpsxjtxxjwd.jpg

20150313_153334_zpsxlvn3wrn.jpg

B33

Banned
MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2012) with Yosemite OSX

Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory: 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB

The sale will include the original box and charger (it was purchased brand new from Apple). The laptop runs flawlessly and has never needed to be repaired. No dents, scratches, or major issues. Shipping MUST be with a tracking number and insurance.

I'm willing to discuss reasonable offers (payment must be via Paypal), answer questions, and offer pictures of the item as proof via personal message on NeoGAF.

Disregard. A friend who I thought didn't want the laptop just asked to buy it. Sorry, everyone.

maxcriden

Want to Sell (or trade):

Ratchet & Clank + Jak and Daxter PS2 trilogies

3 games apiece, want to sell as a six game lot
All CIB except R&C one is disc-only
The games are in great shape. Actually just took the shrink wrap off the first Jak game today.
Just didn't feel like the games are really for me, upon trying them.

Want: offers, eShop cred, PayPal...*shrug* Pretty open, feeling generous, just want to declutter. Hit me up!

GAF+ Seller/Buyer so contact me with confidence and we'll work something out. :)

WTB

Crystal Blue or Red 2DS

Nendoroid - Red Trainer

Pokemon Crystal - Complete in Box

Ambassador Edition N3DS Faceplates

WTS

God of War Edition PSP - $80 - REDUCED - Comes with everything that originally came with the system. No clue if the codes were used, as I bought it second hand. The system doesn't even feel or look like it has ever been used. Basically brand new. I think it may have one pixel that's funky, but I can only see it at certain angles, so I'm not sure. Check out this link for more pictures of the box and everything.

Mario & Luigi - Dream Team - $25 - Sealed

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

NeoGaf Plus Buyer (16) and Seller (19)

WTS:

Digital HD Codes - Movies

All movies are $2 per code. Code will be sent via PM with instructions for redemption. PayPal only. UV = UltraViolet, IT = iTunes.

• American Hustle - UV
  • Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - UV/IT
  • Django Unchained - UV
  • Edge of Tomorrow/Live.Die.Repeat. - UV
  • Godzilla - UV
  • Gone Girl - UV/IT
  • Guardians of the Galaxy - IT
  • How to Train Your Dragon 2 - UV/IT
  • The Lego Movie - UV
  • Man of Steel - UV
  • Pacific Rim - UV
  • Rise of the Planet of the Apes - UV/IT
  • Silver Linings Playbook - UV
  • Star Trek Into Darkness - UV
  • Whiplash - UV
  • The Wolf of Wall Street - UV/IT
  • The Wolverine - UV/IT
  • X-Men: Days of Future Past - UV/IT

Digital HD Codes - TV

All seasons are $5 per code. Code will be sent via PM with instructions for redemption. PayPal only. UV = UltraViolet, IT = iTunes.

• Arrow Season 2 - UV
  • Game of Thrones Season 4 - UV/IT
  • True Detective - UV/IT

Send me a PM if interested. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom