• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB

Cubic Ninja - Japanese Version

Crystal Blue or Red 2DS

Nendoroid - Red Trainer

Pokemon Crystal - Complete in Box

Ambassador Edition N3DS Faceplates

WTS - THE_I'M_A_MEMBER_NOW_SALE!!!!!

vIGbtNgl.jpg

New 3DS XL - Black - $195 - Includes 32gig micro-sd card and AC Adapter. Basically brand new, as I think I used it twice. Bought it from someone on here, but then ended up getting a great deal on a Red console. (alternatively, I could sell you the Red one once it gets here. I don't really care either way.)

God of War Edition PSP - $90 - Comes with everything that originally came with the system. No clue if the codes were used, as I bought it second hand. The system doesn't even feel or look like it has ever been used. Basically brand new. I think it may have one pixel that's funky, but I can only see it at certain angles, so I'm not sure. Check out this link for more pictures of the box and everything.

Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black - $95 - Includes 32gig SD card (micro w/adapter),original box AND the AC adapter! Pay $15 more and get Mario & Luigi bundled. Has 9.5 firmware installed.

Mario & Luigi - Dream Team - $25 - Sealed

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

NeoGaf Plus Buyer (14) and Seller (15)

Elfstruck

WTS The Order 1886 like new 40$ shipped

WTS White Playstation gold wireless headset $140 shipped. I barely used this headset so it looks practically new. Come with original packaging. Can negotiated.

ThisOne

WTS

The Evil Within for PS4. Game is in great condition and includes case and inserts. $20 through Paypal gift. Shipping only to USA. PM me if interested.

webkatt

kind of random, but does anyone have any of the new iphone chargers? (lightning cables i think they are called?)

Im still also looking for Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for GCN if anyone has a copy.

Stop by a Radio Shack. I picked one up the other day for about 11 dollars. It's a jacketed cable that feels so much more study than the original one. It also came with a car charger adapter.

Code_Link

WTS:

- Amazon Prime Slot - (Gives your basic amazon.com account free two day shipping on Prime elegible items valid through Nov 23, 2015) - $15 - (TWO SOLD, TWO LEFT!)

(Only the free two day shipping benefit is shared, but will save you TONS in shipping costs)

PM me if interested. Paypal gift.

WTS

- Assassins Creed Pal-Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- Assassins Creed 2 Pal Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- COD 4 Bestseller Edition, still sealed Xbox 360 -5$
- Gran Turismio Greatest Hits PSP - 5$
- Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Greatest Hits PSP - 10$

- Super Mario 3D Land - $20

Prices include shipping to the US and are still negotiable.
All of them are complete with case and manual.

Movies:

- Madagascar 3 UV Code (Expired) - $3
I'll send you the code before payment to see if it still works.

- Nightcrawler iTunes/UV Code - $6

WTB

- Dark Souls Future press Guide

- Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition - Is anyone in this thread willing to sell it for the initial price of $99.99 + /- $15?

- Soul Sacrifice Delta Chinese Version ( English subtitles) for ~$25

Physical, complete, black label copies of those Ps3 games:

- Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection
- Journey

zulux21

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to this weeks goofy post of the week (note if you quote me please trim my post down so your response isn't huge).

so what do I have for people this week well hmmmm something that is awesome*, well.... everything is awesome though.

*note actual levels of awesomeness will vary from user to user.
WTS
Venture Bros season 5 ultraviolet code I really want a slice of that fat money cake, and no the cake is not a lie, how about we price it the same as the number of hidden messages I have included in this post.... $2.

Humble Card Game Bundle Now if I charged per card included in the bundle the value would be in the thousands, but well all I really want to do is get back what I spent on it as I got it due to an error and thus just want $12 for the bundle. I'm willing to break up the bundle, but would prefer to sell it all together, and if I do break it up I will come up with prices (as it won't just be evenly split as all games/items are not created equal)

Anyways if you made it this far, congrats you may want to get yourself checked out because no sane person should have made it to the end of this post :p To reward you, listen to a 15 year old sing :p and then refuse to believe me that it's a 15 year old and look up it on wikipedia :p

This is the real end now... thanks for reading :p

Flandy

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to this weeks goofy post of the week.

so what do I have for people this week well hmmmm something that is awesome*, well.... everything is awesome though.

*note actual levels of awesomeness will vary from user to user.
WTS
Lego Movie Vita code Only $9999.99 Now remember, no whining about prices in this thread, but hey as a one time deal to the first person who buys this I will offer a 99% discount and make it a mere $1, but act fast or I may just give it away to the first person who tells me that my post was awesome, albeit confusing.

hmmm what's next what's next. oh how about this.

Venture Bros season 5 ultraviolet code I really want a slice of that fat money cake, and no the cake is not a lie, how about we price it the same as the number of hidden messages I have included in this post.... $2.

Humble Card Game Bundle Now if I charged per card included in the bundle the value would be in the thousands, but well all I really want to do is get back what I spent on it as I got it due to an error and thus just want $12 for the bundle. I'm willing to break up the bundle, but would prefer to sell it all together, and if I do break it up I will come up with prices (as it won't just be evenly split as all games/items are not created equal)

Anyways if you made it this far, congrats you may want to get yourself checked out because no sane person should have made it to the end of this post :p To reward you, listen to a 15 year old sing :p and then refuse to believe me that it's a 15 year old and look up it on wikipedia :p

This is the real end now... thanks for reading :p

This is the lamest post ever. You're lame

I'll give you 9 lame bucks for the Lego code tho

poy1990

Neo Member
Super positive SELLER feedback to IronRinn. Great experience doing business with him and everything went smoothly. 2 thumbs up.

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

Prices are not firm!

I got some digital movie codes for sale. Asking $3 each (unless noted). All are UltraViolet codes unless noted:

• 007 Skyfall
  • Breaking Bad Complete Series - $35
  • Cloud Atlas
  • Djando Unchained
  • Don Jon
  • Dredd*
  • Escape Plan
  • Hannibal: Season 1 - $8
  • Hannibal: Season 2 - $8
  • Last Stand (iTunes + UV)
  • Man of Steel
  • Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $8
  • Riddick
  • Riddick collection (Pitch Black + The Chronicles of Riddick + Riddick) - $8
  • Star Trek: Into Darkness
  • Sin City: A Dame To Kill For - $4
  • The Amazing Spiderman*
  • The Dark Knight Rises
  • Transformers: Age of Extinction

*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

PS3
  • The Walking Dead Season One - Game of the Year Edition (sealed) - $35

Xbox 360
  • Gears of War trilogy (1,2, and 3 in their own separate complete cases) for Xbox 360 - $18
  • Zumba Fitness - $14
  • Zumba Fitness Core (sealed) - $20

3DS
  • Super Mario 3D Land - $22
  • R4 SDHC Dual-Core 2014 (works on 3DS and DSi, does NOT allow you to play pirated 3DS games. Homebrew only) (cart only) - $10

PS Vita
  • Freedom Wars (sealed) - $25

Anime
  • Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series - Amazon Exclusive Edition (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (sealed) - offer
  • Freezing: Complete Series (Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $55
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $70
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $35
  • Leviathan - The Last Defense - Bluray Complete Collection (Eng Subs, Sealed) $30
  • Tenjho Tenge Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed) - $70

Bluray
  • Halloween: The Complete Collection Limited Deluxe Edition[Blu-ray] (sealed) -offer

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS4 case
  • Cheap Weiss Schwarz cards or booster boxes! (English only)

Friggz

Stop by a Radio Shack. I picked one up the other day for about 11 dollars. It's a jacketed cable that feels so much more study than the original one. It also came with a car charger adapter.

ah yes, that slipped my mind. ill give it a shot. thank you!!

jfoul

WTS Magazines/Guides: - Gauging interest. I'm not totally sure I want to sell these.
  • Gamefan Magazine (51 Issues)
  • [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Prima) [Publication Date: November 24, 1998]
  • [PS2] Xenosaga (Brady Games) Publication Date: [February 21, 2003]
  • [Gamecube] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Brady Games) [Publication Date: March 18, 2003]
  • [Gamecube] Star Fox Adventures Nintendo Player's Guide [Publication Date: 2002]
  • [Multi] Soul Calibur II Limited Edition Fighter's Guide with CD [Publication Date: August 1, 2003]
  • [GB] Super Game Boy Nintendo Strategy Guide [Publication Date: 1994]
WTS Other:
  • Hynix DDR3 Laptop Memory 4GB (2x2GB) Make: Hynix / Model: H5TQ1G83BFR-G7C
  • Adidas Men's Samba Millenium Soccer Shoe (Size 12)
WTB:
  • (PS4) The Last of Us: Remastered
  • (Wii U) Bayonetta 2
  • (Wii U) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
  • (Wii U) NES Remix Pack
  • (Wii) Xenoblade Chronicles
  • (Wii) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  • (Wii) Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
  • (Wii) Wario Land: Shake It!
  • (Wii) Super Paper Mario
  • (Wii) Super Mario Galaxy
  • (Wii) Official Nintendo Nunchuk - Black

pubba

Wanted to Buy WTB - USA Wii U system

It doesn't matter if it's the deluxe system or not. Relatively good condition because it's going to be my daughters first console! Plus I'm dying to get back into the Nintendo mood after being burned out by soulless dudebro shooters and boring AAA disappointments..

I'm prepared to pay decent 2nd hand prices plus shipping because I'm currently working in China. I had a PS4 shipped to here and it cost about $85 USD for really fast 3 day shipping. I'm sure there are cheaper options.

Now, the big problem is that this is my first NeoGAF transaction apart from a candy swap with GhaleonEB a few years ago. However, my eBay account has hundreds of positive feedback (pubba_man) and I'm 42 years old with a stable job and am an all-round nice guy.

Chairhome

Selling: Dragon Quest Heroes for PS4 (JP) - $60 shipped
I buy too many games at the same time and don't have time to play this right now :-(.

Great condition, only played a few times. PS4 is region free so this game plays fine on any system. I am located in Florida so shipping should take 3 business days or less.

zychi

Banned
WTS
Smash soundtrack from Nintendo Rewards site Came in perfect mint condition. Not sure what the going rate is, but ebay looks like $15 shipped.

WTB:

3 months of XBOX Live for $20

Never bought anything from this thread before so I'll provide eBay feedback if necessary.

PM me if you have a code available. Thanks!

Anyone in here interested in a slightly used hori circle pad pro for 3ds xl? I used it for two weeks but caved and got a new 3ds xl and traded in my old one. Looking for $25 shipped. It's gives the 3ds XL a great grip, way better than the regular ccp imo. (really miss it actually lol)

Istaerion

WTT:
[H] $25 Microsoft Store Gift Card
[W] $20 Amazon Gift Card

WTB
PS4 Games (CIB):
  • The Last of Us Remastered
Wii U Games (CIB):
  • Bayonetta 2
  • Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
  • NES Remix Pack
Wii Games (CIB):
  • Xenoblade Chronicles
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  • Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
  • Wario Land: Shake It!
  • Super Paper Mario
  • Super Mario Galaxy
Wii Accessories:
  • Official Nintendo Nunchuk - Black

Sent you a PM regarding The Last of Us Remastered.

Selling: Dragon Quest Heroes for PS4 (JP) - $65 shipped
I buy too many games at the same time and don't have time to play this right now :-(.

Great condition, only played a few times. PS4 is region free so this game plays fine on any system. I am located in Florida so shipping should take 3 business days or less.

Don't mean to rain on your parade or anything, but it's quite simple to get this brand new for about $70-71 via several import sites with 1-2 day shipping via Fedex. I, myself, got it for $70.54 off Nippon-Yasan.

terrisus

Don't mean to rain on your parade or anything, but it's quite simple to get this brand new for about $70-71 via several import sites with 1-2 day shipping via Fedex. I, myself, got it for $70.54 off Nippon-Yasan.

Well, I mean, $65 < $70.54

Whether that savings is worth it to someone is obviously up to them.

Chairhome

Sent you a PM regarding The Last of Us Remastered.

Thanks for the heads up. I got it for $80ish myself so I wasn't aware.

Istaerion

I wasn't trying to say the savings were minimal but rather he'd be hard-pressed to sell it at that price when it can actively be gotten brand new for roughly $5 more with a faster shipping option that covers most international locations for no extra cost.

Thanks for the heads up. I got it for $80ish myself so I wasn't aware.

No worries, I just didn't want to see ya holding on to it for more than you need to with the price you listed. Not to say no one would be interested, but you would most likely have better luck with it priced a tad lower.

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS

Grim Fandango promotional poster

Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers - $110 shipped
I no longer have the box or manual, so these will be shipped with the two speakers and power cable only. They're great sounding desktop speakers that had universally excellent reviews but are now discontinued. I'll cover shipping.

Miker

WTB: Cheap PS3 games
- Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection
- Catherine
- Heavy Rain
- Ratchet and Clank Collection
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf PLATINUM Seller! Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!

• Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $80
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $65
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Professional Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional Plus - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $70
Windows Server 2012 R2
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard - $60
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials - $70
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Data Center - $80
Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5

WTB Gift Cards - I have Google Wallet and PayPal

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to

Positive Seller Feedback to

WTS

Spare digital codes from my Blu-ray collection:

Gravity (UV HD) - $4
Man Of Steel (UV HD) - $4
Her (UV HD) - $4
---------------------------------------------------

I prefer Amazon Gift Cards, but also accept Paypal Gifts.

WTS

Daytona USA Circuit Edition - $7

Panzer Dragoon - $15

Panzer Dragoon Zwei - $12

Fire Pro Blazing Tornado - $7

F1 Live Information - $4

Soukyugurentai Otoyoku - $42

Sega Rally Championship - $5

Fighting Vipers - $5

Victory Goal '96 - $4

Delivery : $8 for a game, for every other games add $2
Shipment : International Registered Mail with Japan Post, it takes around 15 days (it depends by your country custom operations, for example for France or Italy it's at least 3 weeks)
Payment : Paypal only (gift or add 5%)

IronRinn

WTS

Please feel free to make offers and if you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you.

DJ Hero Renegade Edition + DJ Hero 2 for Xbox 360 $40.00/$41.35 (Gift/Merchandise payment) shipped in the US. Never used. Games and bonus cd are still sealed. Outer box for turntable shows some wear. SOLD

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 (Gift/Merchandise payment) shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.
1mLhTFil.jpg

Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage!? Collector's Edition $55.00/$57.00 Opened but in excellent condition and complete. The sword stylus is unopened. Includes cardboard packaging as well. SOLD

999: 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors $20.00/$20.50 Complete with game, case, and all paperwork, all in excellent condition. SOLD

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG Motoko Kusanagi 1/7 PVC Figure Vice $160.00 + shipping. Displayed for a time but it's mostly been sitting in a box in my closet. Some wear to the box (specifically on the left side, as seen in the pic) but the figure is in excellent condition and is complete with stand, pistol, and instruction sheet.
vtBCGg7l.jpg
BHzghYYl.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $45.00/$46.50 Brand new, sealed.
LON5uqSl.jpg

Also, does anyone have any interest in back issues of gamesTM or Edge from the mid 2000s? Looking to unload them cheap but shipping can be rough. USPS Priority Flat Rate could keep it reasonable, especially if you're on the west coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom