• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Istaerion

this does not violate rule #3.. you are not whining about the post, but rather making an advice to the community

Unfortunately, a good number of folks here consider advice and notices even with the best of intentions a form of whining.

It's silly if you ask me, but it is what it is.

Samuray

Hey everyone,

anyone got some 3DO games he'd be willing to sell?

I have some feedback on here, all positive, as well as on other sites and also on eBay (details upon request)

International shipping would be required but I have Paypal available and ready to go :)

PM me! (with prices if at all possible)

Unfortunately, a good number of folks here consider advice and notices even with the best of intentions a form of whining.

It's silly if you ask me, but it is what it is.

i think it all comes down to how it is said.

"OMG You are scummy sell free codes. You suck. Why should anyone buy?" as opposed to

"This game.
<Some Link>
Free."

First one is actual bitching and whining where as the second is not. Although personally I wouldn't have quoted the post because to some it might look like whining.

j0hnnix

I have 4 Amazon gift cards.

USD 100 Amazon.com - eGift Card 1 24-Jul-2015
USD 50 Amazon.com - eGift Card 3 24-Jul-2015

1 for 100 - selling for 95
three for 50 - selling for 45 each

Will sell all 4 for 200.

Paypal gift

U9W9DdBm.jpg

Selling my son's Xbox One. Bought it on 5-25-15 and he played it about 3 times. It has everything included in the picture minus the Master Chief Collection because my son had already redeemed the code.

Includes 500GB Xbox One, cables, headset, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, Ryse, Sunset Overdrive, Titanfall, and the receipt to cover your warranty if anything happens. $400 for everything if paid with PayPal gift, $412.26 if using regular PayPal method.

I'll also throw in a 500GB external HDD that came out of one my PS4s. I have put it in an enclosure.

Still have this for anyone looking for a great deal on the Xbox One.

Would perhaps contemplate a reasonable offer. Just shoot me a message.

GravyButt

H: New. Taken out of box and thats it playstation tv Comes with everything incept for the original box. I will ship free priority mail

W: Either xbox live credit (want to preorder gears of war for xb1) or paypal.

PM me with offers please

outsidah

FS:

Fantasy Life 3DS - Like new, played maybe once. $25 shipped in the US

XBOX One w/ Kinect (Day One Edition) - $300 shipped in US, OBO. Console is like new, has some hairline scratches on the glossy party, area scratches very easily

Masterpiece Megatron MP-05 - Like new, never transformed. Box has a lot of wear but figure is in excellent condition and with all original accessories. $150 shipped in US

Excellent feedback here on GAF and 700+ positives on eBay. Pictures available upon request

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

PM sent for XBL gift cards, thanks.

WTS:

- Raspberry Pi 2 with extras

So I bought the Raspberry Pi 2 and a few other items to go along with it a couple weeks ago brand new. After messing with it, I realized that I don't have the time to mess around with this device and learn the in-and-outs. I'm selling this as a bundle, so you are getting:

- Raspberry Pi 2
- The official case
- Wi-fi Adapter
- SanDisk Ultra 32GB MicroSD card WITH adapter (for connecting it to your PC)
- Power Supply for the Raspberry Pi 2
- HDMI cable (I think it is 6ft long, but not 100% on that)

If you want to see pictures, here you go: http://imgur.com/a/jKHVx#0

Like I said, I bought every item brand new and everything has been barely used at all. Nothing is wrong with any of the items. All I'm asking is for $77 shipped via paypal. PM me with any questions or offers.

This is a price check if anyone can help me:

I just bought a new intel cpu and got 4 codes with it for games/software

-a cs:go steam key

-a final fantasy 14 retail code /w 30 days playtime

-a smite god pack code ("Enter your God Pack code (located in the PROMO CODE box below) to unlock all present and future gods!" it says)

-A serial code for magix fastcut

How much are each of these worth? Is it possible to sell them on here?

edit: I saw the pms about buying cs go etc guys, I forgot to add that I only have skrill not paypal (though I guess these days people also trade using dota2 keys or something? I'll have to look into that sorry I'm not an experienced seller:p)
I'll make a proper post today with the info and prices, this was just meant to figure out the prices and if it was even allowed to sell game keys from these hardware bundles on gaf.

j0hnnix

Selling my Xbox One W/ Kinect and two games Tomb Raider and Call of Duty AW for 350. Will format and remove my account prior to selling.

The console has some minor scuffs up top but other than that works perfectly. Kinect is new. I would like to sell locally - I am North of Atlanta. I can ship but don't want to do the leg work with packing and finding the shipping cost. If you provide the shipping cost I might do it.

Speevy

Banned
This is kind of random but I didn't really want to call that much attention to it with a new thread.

I am starting a new job soon (teacher) and I am collecting books. If you have any children's books in or around the third grade reading level and are willing to donate, I would appreciate it.

If not, that's cool too. Thanks.

liezryou

This is a price check if anyone can help me:

I just bought a new intel cpu and got 4 codes with it for games/software

-a cs:go steam key

-a final fantasy 14 retail code /w 30 days playtime

-a smite god pack code ("Enter your God Pack code (located in the PROMO CODE box below) to unlock all present and future gods!" it says)

-A serial code for magix fastcut

How much are each of these worth? Is it possible to sell them on here?

cs:go steam key - ~7.5$

ffxiv - 5~6$

smite god pack - 15~20$

not sure about magix fastcut

blackjaw

For Sale:

Playstation Vita Slim - Mint adult owned lightly played (bought new 4 months ago). Has a screen protector on it, comes with power adapter and an 8gb memory card. Sold

PS Vita Pics:
http://imgur.com/a/Fy54A

Witcher 3 for PS4 - Mint adult owned comes with game disk, case, case outer slip. $35 shipped

Destiny for PS4 - Preowned from Gamestop with sticker on the back of case. Comes with game disk and case. From the PS4 limited edition. Sold

Yamaha THR5 Modeling Guitar Combo Amplifier - Mint adult owned. Sounds wonderful. Comes with original box, software cd, USB cord. $150 shipped

THR5 Amp Pics:
http://imgur.com/a/aVSHh

Pics available on request. I have plenty of good feedback on here, eBay, CAG, etc.

PM me with questions, thanks.

ss32

I am a NeoGAF Plus Buyer :D

WTB

Bloodborne

Dragonball Xenoverse for PS4 or XBO

PS4 Dualshock Controller

I have: Paypal

Please PM me.

WTS
Amazon Prime Free Two-Day shipping household slots -----3 left------

No other perks, just the shipping. Expires 7/15/2016 US only

$15

Paypal only

PM me

This is kind of random but I didn't really want to call that much attention to it with a new thread.

I am starting a new job soon (teacher) and I am collecting books. If you have any children's books in or around the third grade reading level and are willing to donate, I would appreciate it.

If not, that's cool too. Thanks.

I do, but the shipping would be crazy.

Not my pic, but I have about 25 of these books.
3896373_s1_i2.jpg

WTS a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate keyboard in solid condition, recently cleaned and barely been used, for $70 + shipping or best offer. These keyboards usually sell for $130 on Razer's site. PM if interested!

There's the keyboard!

WTS
Amazon Prime Free Two-Day shipping household slots

No other perks, just the shipping. Expires 7/15/2016 US only

$15

Paypal only

PM me

I do, but the shipping would be crazy.

Not my pic, but I have about 25 of these books.
3896373_s1_i2.jpg

The shipping wouldn't be bad at all when shipped via media mail. Probably $5 to $10 at the very most? ...I think. Hah.

I wish I had some of my old books to donate at the moment.

Flandy

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

Welp I suddenly find myself with a lot less money that I thought I would have. Buy my stuff please :(

WTB
Final Fantasy 14 XIV nonsteam - $10
WTS

Steins;Gate PS3 - $35 $30
Have played it to completion once. Game is in perfect condition. Hasn't released in NA yet so I got a PAL copy. PS3 is region free so it works on North American PS3s
19789356165_754a184e29_z.jpg

(Splatoon no longer available)

Kinect for Xbox One - $60

Geneijin

kamakazi5

cJMyVpt.png

Lots of stuff for sale. I have NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, Gamecube, PS2, PS3, PSP, PS Vita, Wii U, DS, 3DS, and Wii.

Feel free to make offers!

• Shipping will be free for any purchase over $20, other wise assume $3 extra for shipping. Tracking will be included with all purchases.
  • Let me know if you want extra pictures and I will get them to you
  • I've tested everything to make sure it works, including carts that use batteries
  • PayPal only please (don't worry about the fees).
  • I tried to go a little below Ebay average sold prices but I'm willing to negotiate
  • If I don't reply back to a PM within a day, please try again as I probably didn't get it

Also, the comments are just my brief look at anything that stands out and not comprehensive. Don't hesitate to ask questions about condition!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xOdjH0NgkwTeo4lCBn9GdPip0KpBwEVYRyHFcF3fNT0/edit?usp=sharing

Also, I have around 55 common Japanese Sega Saturn games that I'd like to sell in bulk. As with a lot of Japanese imports the discs are almost all in great condition. I have around 45 listed at the link below with 10 or so more I need to get. Not sure of a price because shipping is going to be around $40-$50.

http://www.backloggery.com/games.php?user=kamakazi5&console=Saturn

NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

WTS:

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Vita (sealed) - $10
PS All Stars Battle Royale Vita (sealed) - $10
Watch Dogs PS4 - $10
Godzilla PS4 - $40

Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Set (drinks still sealed) - Imported from Japan! (Shipping will be expensive) Send offers!

Alan Wake Survival Bundle: Official Guide + Hardcover Artbook (sealed) - $25

Dragon's Crown Pre-order Artworks - $12
Sandisk Ultra 32GB Micro + Adapter SDHC Class 10 (sealed) - $13
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $80
Canon Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 Lens (used, great condition) - $280
Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens - $350

Sneakerheads, I've got some shoes for sale as well! PM me!

All shoes come with original box and are 100% authentic!

East Coast: Add extra $5 for shipping!

DS KD VII N7 Size 9 - $140
VNDS KD IV ASG Galaxy Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron 8 South Beach Size 9.5 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron VII Red Carpet Size 9 - *send offers*
DS Nike SB Dunk High Pro Tropical Teal Size 8.5 - $40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom