• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Wheapon. This dude sold me the best deal on computer parts that I have ever gotten on Gaf. And he packed them so well, even included the cords and screws all packed up nice. And it got here fast. Did I mention it was cheap? If you ever get the chance, buy from this guy.

ZOONAMI

Selling 2x Batman AK nvidia codes. Need to be redeemed by end of month July 31 2015. $20 each. Paypal, send me pm.

SOLD 1 - ONLY 1 REMAINING

I'll hop on the Phantom Pain Train. Looking to buy a code for $35.

S9i5ey0.png

Xamdou

Selling: (All Prices include shipping) Accept Amazon Gift Cards or PayPal Gifts as payments.

Amiibos:

US JigglyPuff ($20)
EU Meta-Kight ($20)
JP Pit ($20)
US King Dedede ($20)
EU Ness ($20)

Buy more than one and the save on shipping cost!

Also willing to trade any one of the above for any region Amiibo Lucario!

wiibomb

This entire page so far is basically people wanting to buy MGS: TPP.

The thirst is certainly real.

I wonder if they can play it now.. I thought it was going to be released in september..

anyway, in august I'll offer one extra collectors edition I have for PS4, may be someone will want it when I offer it..

Ibuki

Banned
I wonder if they can play it now.. I thought it was going to be released in september..

anyway, in august I'll offer one extra collectors edition I have for PS4, may be someone will want it when I offer it..

They can't play it until Sept 15th. It's just going to be on the Steam account and ready once pre-loading hits.

Istaerion

It comes out in September, and the price for these codes is only bound to drop ala Witcher 3 and Batman even though Batman saw a really dramatic drop due to the botched release.

bigace33

WTS a great condition Roku 3(2014) with remote, HDMI cable and power source. for $55 Google Wallet. Price includes shipping. I think I still have the original packaging, but no guarantees. Works perfect, and has no cosmetic flaws. Price reduced.

Still up for grabs.

Soulflarz

Banned
Someone reposted already within 50 posts.

Protip for buyers: unless you're first to say "WTB" or offering a set amount, no seller will contact you first.

Sometimes! >.>
<.<

Let us dream!

Okay more serious spoiler to be honest Idt I can even do the $40 everyone wants for it.

OraleeWey

Prices include shipping. US48; PayPal only ATM.

WTS
Arkham Knight Gray Ps4 with PS4 camera, $380 shipped.

Includes all cables necessary to plug and play. The console is in mint condition and was only used for

less than an hour. No original packaging box.

PS4 GONE! WTS Black Original PS4 with 1TB $275
The Ps4 is in good condition and it works fine like intended. However, the Dualshock 4 isn't in great

shape. The thumbsticks are peeling and the R2 button must be pressed hard to get input from it. You're

better off buying another one. Comes with an HDMI and the Power Cable.

XQsXF7D.jpg

QAyd2cU.jpg

kC0l3se

Borderlands The Handsome Collection $34
FIFA 15 $20
pRvio6u.jpg

Fallout 3 and NV bundle only for Ps3 $25
nzAQszV.jpg

GoPro Hero 3 8gb SD Card $200
Comes with everything you see pictured below
Can record 1080p 60fps or 720p 120fps
ahhpOL4.jpg

WTS:

SeaSonic 650-Watt ATX12V/EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Active PFC Power Supply SSR-650RM - $65 - REDUCED AGAIN! NO REALLY, LAST TIME THIS TIME!

Bought because I thought my power supply had died, but that ended up not being the case. It was literally placed in my pc, booted up, and then taken back out and placed in the box again. I just waited too long to return it to Amazon, so my loss is your gain.

WTB:
Gameboy Advance Game Boxes/Inserts
NeoGeo Pocket Games
Wonderswan Crystal Console

Voliko

WTS:

Three Dirty Dwarves CIB (Saturn) -$65 shipped

Pokemon Heart Gold (DS) , cart only - $35 shipped

Cubic Ninja (3DS), cart only- $30 shipped

Highly positive seller feedback for OraleeWey.

Fast shipping, pleasant communication, item as described. Can't ask for a better transaction. Thank you.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
WTS (or trade):

Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 Season Pass

Send me your offers, either money or canadian PSN/eShop credit.

EDIT: Sold to jackdoe! It was my first transaction on GAF, and I'm glad to report it went super-smoothly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom