• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Credo

WTS:

I'm slowly getting rid of my comic collection and don't want to go through the trouble of trying to sell each book individually, so I have a few sets of books for sale. It's a mix of softcovers, a few hardcovers, and a couple of comics. Each book has been read once and stored away since then, so they're all in a Like New condition. The prices of each set include shipping.

Batman set ($75 shipped):

•Batman: Black & White, Volume 1 (softcover)
•Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (softcover)
•Batman: Gotham by Gaslight (softcover)
•Batman: Holy Terror (comic)
•Batman: Hush (softcover)
•Batman: The Killing Joke, Deluxe Edition (hardcover)
•Batman: The Long Halloween (softcover)
•Batman: Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader? (hardcover)
•Batman: Year One (softcover)

Superman set ($35 shipped):

•Superman: Red Son (softcover)
•Superman: Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow? (hardcover)
•Superman & Batman: Generations (softcover)
•Superman & Batman: World's Funnest (comic)

Justice League Set ($40 shipped):

•Justice League of America: The Nail (softcover)
•JSA: The Liberty Files (softcover)
•DC: The New Frontier (Volume 1) (softcover)
•DC: The New Frontier (Volume 2) (softcover)
•The Golden Age (softcover)

Athreous

Looking to buy:

Wii U Games:
Mario Kart 8
Super Mario 3D World
Zelda Wind Waker HD

DS Games:
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume

PS4 Games:
Bloodborne
Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
WTB:

Pikmin 3 - for a somewhat reasonable price. I realize it is out of print but I can't pay MORE than the eshop price for it.

New Super Mario Bros U - again looking for a reasonable price here.

Still looking for a BLACK Wii U pro gamepad.

WTS Witcher 3 ( PS4)

Included are the steel case, map, soundtrack and compendium (if you want to call it that)

$42 shipped or WTT for Batman Arkham Knight, PS4 or XBOX1

WTS

New Nintendo 3DS XL Majora's Mask Edition, Brand New, Never Opened. $260 shipped via PayPal gift or buyer pays fees.

uTNl9hD.jpg

Yoshi's Island (Virtual Console) for Wii U. $6 via PayPal gift or buyer pays fees.

WTB

Bloodborne, complete ASAP

The Last of Us Remastered, complete

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze NA case and manual only

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker NA case and manual only

Rhaxas

Positive Seller Feedback for BernardoOne I purchased a MGSV key from him.

Excellent communication and a very smooth transaction. Great seller in my books!

WTS (PS4):

MLB 15: The Show - GONE
Little Big Planet 3

Dual Shock 3 Controllers in Red/Blue/Camo/Pink

Sony PS3 Bluetooth Headset

Everything is new.

$20 each.

MUnited83

For you.
Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne. Fast and reliable. Definitely a good deal.

Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne, sold me a MGSV key for $35. Would buy from again.

Positive Seller Feedback for BernardoOne. Fast transaction, good communication, and a likable character haha. Thanks again!

Positive feedback for BernardoOne. Deal was quick and painless.

Positive feedback for BernardoOne.

I bought a game from him, he did not forget and was patient.

Positive Seller Feedback for BernardoOne I purchased a MGSV key from him.

Excellent communication and a very smooth transaction. Great seller in my books!

Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne.
Positive buyer feedback to all these beautiful people! Smooth transaction with everyone!

NYCrooner

All Items CIB. Price is Shipped. PayPal Gift Only.

WTS

• Metroid Prime Trilogy (GameStop reprint) - $40
  • ZombiU - $10
  • Nintendo Land - $10
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars (3DS) - $10

Tonezorz

Wts a new but open box TB 500p. Original box and all cables manuals etc. Main box is open but item is unused and all cables are unopened.

$70 shipped - PayPal gift

Hi guys, I don't really post in here a lot but I'm tired of dealing with eBay and their fees so I thought I would give it a chance. My feedback in eBay is 100%, I can give you the link if you want.

Well what I'm selling is:

- Gold Wii Nunchuck
- Gold Wii Remote
- Nexus 5 16 GB unlocked.

Everything is in excellent condition, I don't have a set price but I'm willing to give a fair price for a gaffer. I don't have pics with me but if you're interested I can take pictures of everything.

I think I'm getting out of the Amiibo game other than the occasional character I can't live without or the ones my daughters want.

My loss is your gain. Please note that all of the Amiibo are opened but in good, working condition. There might be little scuffs here and there, but nothing is chipped or damaged.
Also, please note that I have awesome feedback on here and am an outgoing, communicative seller who will answer any and all questions along the way. I'll post pictures later tonight when I'm home.

I'm selling the following Amiibo bundle in this Best Buy carrying case:

Mario (Smash Bros)
Samus (Smash Bros)
Kirby (Smash Bros)
Fox (Smash Bros)
Donkey Kong (Smash Bros)
Yoshi (Smash Bros)
Zelda (Smash Bros)
Luigi (Smash Bros)
Little Mac (Smash Bros)
Bowser (Smash Bros)
Toon Link (Smash Bros)
Sonic (Smash Bros)
Meta Knight (Smash Bros)
King DeDeDe (Smash Bros)
Toad (Super Mario)
Mario - Gold Edition (Super Mario)
Wario (Smash Bros)
PAC-MAN (Smash Bros)
Ness (Smash Bros)
Inkling Boy (Splatoon)
Inkling Squid (Splatoon)

$200 shipped in the continental U.S.

I'll also trade the amiibo bundle for a New 3DS plus a faceplate.

SheHateMe

WTS

Non-Steam PC Version of FFXIV: Heavensward with Pre-Order Bonus Code.

SE messed up and won't give me the PS4 version that I ordered, so I'm stuck with a PC code that I'll never use. I think I'm pretty much done with FFXIV at this point, because that put such a sour taste in my mouth.

Amazon has it on sale for $30, so... $25?!? I don't know. Make an offer. PayPal or Amazon GC would work.

paskowitz

EVGA GTX 980 ti Classified

$700 (MSRP) + shipping (sig required). Price is firm. PayPal.

Card will be opened to ensure it works. Otherwise it will be untouched.

FYI I will not be able to complete any transaction until mid next week at the earliest.

PM if you are interested or need pics.

Want to sell:

Persona 4 Dancing All Night Crazy Value Pack (Vita)

Opened but in mint condition. Includes everything it came with new (Box, Spine Card, Case, Game, All Inserts, Soundtrack, Card) and the Persona 5 promotional DVD (with the DLC card inside for swimsuits, but code is used).

Everything is in like new/mint condition. I can provide a picture if you'd like, but again everything is like-new. I have a lot of positive feedback here, both as buyer and seller.

Looking for $75 including shipping (via PayPal gift).

pillars_of_eternity_by_piratemartin-d8manj9.png

WTS: 2 Steam or GOG keys for Pillars of Eternity. 1x Hero Edition and 1x Royal Edition

I don't need them because I got the disk from my Kickstarter LE and I need some money to pay for my Shenmue 3 KS pledge.

PayPal or SEPA transfer. Just PM me and suggest a price

Btw, seeing as this is my first time here I am willing to send you the Key first if you if you have several good feedbacks on the list.

bump

Anyone have Sonic Boom or Sonic Lost World they're interested in selling? I don't want to pay full price for these games. I found them on Amazon for cheaper, but I just want to see if anyone could offer a better deal?

I'm looking for the Wii U versions, by the way.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

PS3/PS4 Hori HRAP 4 Kai (Used, Very Good Condition) - $140 shipped
*Note: I have several sticks in stock so pictures may not represent actual item. I can provide pics of each stick on request.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051732_zpsclrdxd4k.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051658_zps6f0hqhql.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051753_zpsqjon5jhb.jpg

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Xbox Live (XBL) / Playstation Plus (PS+) 1 Year Subscription - $40 (Limited Stock Remaining)
*Note: These cards were personally purchased by me from a big box store and NOT an online reselling website, so they are guaranteed to work.

US iTunes Credit - 15% Off
$100 credit for $85 (One Left!)
Deal-alert-100-iTunes-gift-card-is-on-sale-at-Best-Buy-will-ship-in-time-for-Christmas.jpg

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(726+ Total Positive Feedback!)

J

JoJo UK

Unconfirmed Member
Positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX

Quick and painless will buy from again, thanks!

WTS
Amazon Prime Free Two-Day shipping household slots -----1 left (pending)

No other perks, just the shipping. Expires 7/15/2016 US only

$15

Paypal only

PM me

Also looking to sell my WiiU collection. You get everything here plus a Mario & Link Amiibo unboxed & a Wii LAN adapter

Only selling as a bundle

Bayonetta 2
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros WiiU
Mario Kart 8
Call of Duty Black OPS 2
Hyrule Warriors
Super Mario 3D World
Captain Toad
Batman Armored Edition
Deus EX
Rayman Legends
Pikmin 3
Wonderful 101
Nintendo Land
Ninja Gaiden
Spiderman
Lego Marvel
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Sonic Racing All Stars
Assassins Creed 4
Mass Effect 3

I can take additional picks if needed. Assassins Creed Black Flag case has a small chip in the top & Lego Marvel has the top plastic wrinkled. The top of the console has little wear from use tiny hairline scratches, everything else is in great shape with no scratches on the CD's. System will be factory reset upon arrival. All games have manuals included unless they weren't shipped with one.

Rethinking my price, so...dropping this to
$450 shipped I would rather see a Gaffer get this before someone on ebay, but I really can't go lower, I need to pay off the bone I just purchased.

Drago

Positive seller feedback for Soulstar

Bought an Xbox One from him today and it already shipped. Would definitely do business with them again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom