• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddy

EDIT: BenardoOne has since apologized and given me a code. I have no issues with the seller and consider the transaction to be a successful one.

NeOak

Has anyone been in touch with BernardoOne since 2PM EST? I paid him via PayPal but he has not responded to at least five messages I've sent since then. I understand we all have lives outside of NeoGAF, but he has been active all day according to his activity log. I know he has good feedback on here but I don't understand how someone can just ignore messages after I sent them $35 dollars PayPal Gift (something I only did based off the positive feedback here). Consider this is a pending neutral feedback if I don't hear from him by tomorrow morning.

You're jumping the gun.

Also, Messages sometimes are messed up on mobile.

notworksafe

Five messages over $35 as you stalk his forum profile for 10 hours. If he has any sense he'll refund your money. You sound like a hassle to deal with.

Riddy

EDIT: BenardoOne has since apologized and given me a code. I have no issues with the seller and consider the transaction to be a successful one.

Five messages over $35 as you stalk his forum profile for 10 hours. If he has any sense he'll refund your money. You sound like a hassle to deal with.

I'm perfectly fine with that! If being a hassle is expecting a reply to my message after unsecurely sending money to strangers on the internet, then chock me down as a problem. I don't treat any of my buyers that way and I expect the same from everyone else.

stufte

I'm perfectly fine with that! If being a hassle is expecting a reply to my message after unsecurely sending money to strangers on the internet, then chock me down as a problem. I don't treat any of my buyers that way and I expect the same from everyone else.

I've dealt with BernardoOne several times, he's not going to rip you off. Have some patience.

I just bought one of his keys last week. No problems.

When dealing with forum members, I wouldn't start worrying until at least 24 hours later. It's reasonable to believe that a lot of people don't get on the net but once a day particularly if they're working or have a family.

Sometimes I browse gaf from mobile, but I don't even know how to check to see if I have messages on there. So for me, if someone was watching, they'd probably see my activity, but I'd never see the message until I get on the PC.

Just relax, he'll come through.

SmokeMaxX

Has anyone been in touch with BernardoOne since 2PM EST? I paid him via PayPal but he has not responded to at least five messages I've sent since then. I understand we all have lives outside of NeoGAF, but he has been active all day according to his activity log. I know he has good feedback on here but I don't understand how someone can just ignore messages after I sent them $35 dollars PayPal Gift (something I only did based off the positive feedback here). Consider this a pending neutral feedback if I don't hear from him by tomorrow morning.

I heavily recommend waiting 24-48 hours before you leave feedback (even if "pending"). Even the top sellers have lives and often are unable to reply to PMs for various reasons. For example, if I am not at my computer at home, I won't answer PMs after someone sends payment. The reason is because my "reminder" is the unread PM counter at the top of the page. I can't speak for BernardoOne on that regard, but know that sellers are people to. I don't want to risk the chance of not sending someone their product after payment so I make sure to not read their PM and forget about it. Less than a day is nothing to fret over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Positive buyer feedback for suffah.

webkatt

WTB: $5 XBOX Gift Card.
From Bing Rewards Maybe?

Have: PayPal

I used my Bing points and got $5 credit. I need anther $5 to buy UFC since it is on sale for $10. Whenever my buddy comes over he brings his game and we play. I need my own copy so I can practice and kick his butt!

Has anyone been in touch with BernardoOne since 2PM EST? I paid him via PayPal but he has not responded to at least five messages I've sent since then. I understand we all have lives outside of NeoGAF, but he has been active all day according to his activity log. I know he has good feedback on here but I don't understand how someone can just ignore messages after I sent them $35 dollars PayPal Gift (something I only did based off the positive feedback here). Consider this a pending neutral feedback if I don't hear from him by tomorrow morning.

I'm having the same issue. A little concerned, but game isn't out till 9/1 anyway. I have faith it'll come through based on the feedback.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Does anyone actually believe "it's only been opened to check if it works"? Yeah right. You used it then repacked it nicely.

I hope he gives you negative buyer feedback. This is one of the rare illustrations on how a buyer can screw up.

Selling a Vita 2000 with 8gb memory card, and pouch. Screen protectors on front and back since I've had it, for about 2 weeks. Basically brand new condition with original box. Comes with Hot Shots Golf.

Asking $130 shipped.

G3wMbe2.jpg

Mvo8ypI.jpg

b4i7bom.jpg

I just bought one of his keys last week. No problems.

When dealing with forum members, I wouldn't start worrying until at least 24 hours later. It's reasonable to believe that a lot of people don't get on the net but once a day particularly if they're working or have a family.

Sometimes I browse gaf from mobile, but I don't even know how to check to see if I have messages on there. So for me, if someone was watching, they'd probably see my activity, but I'd never see the message until I get on the PC.

Just relax, he'll come through.

This. People need to be patient, geez. If I'm on my phone, which is from 5:30am until 6:30pm, I most likely won't respond to a PM until I get home. I'm still using GAF throughout the day.

This. People need to be patient, geez. If I'm on my phone, which is from 5:30am until 6:30pm, I most likely won't respond to a PM until I get home. I'm still using GAF throughout the day.
Especially considering most people seem to be complaining about MGSV, which isn't even out for another month. Like an extra 8 hours wait time isn't going to make any difference whatsoever. Bernardo has a LOT of positive feedback and I doubt he'd suddenly run off with everyone's money.

OraleeWey

Prices include shipping. US48; PayPal only ATM.
WTS Ps4 camera $30 shipped

WTS
PowerColor R9 290X $245 shipped (card only)
Bought it a couple of months ago and this is an RMA replacement but it works fine. The condition of the card is also perfect and has no issues. Selling it because I have upgraded to a TITAN X.
Roughly 90% GTA V Maxed out and I get smooth 60fps at 1080p.
4cefee51e17a7f84b5606e72cecbb0c9.med.256p.jpg

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/powercolor-video-card-axr9290x4gbd5ppdhe

Borderlands The Handsome Collection $30

FIFA 15 $20
pRvio6u.jpg

Fallout 3 and NV bundle only for Ps3 $20
nzAQszV.jpg

Istaerion

Does anyone actually believe "it's only been opened to check if it works"? Yeah right. You used it then repacked it nicely.

Pretty much how it usually works.

I hope he gives you negative buyer feedback. This is one of the rare illustrations on how a buyer can screw up.

Something like this happened to me once upon a time; a issue happened with PayPal (which was my own fault in hindsight) that caused a case to be opened and a buyer decided to throw me under the bus and smear my reputation over $10 or roundabout.

Like I said then: if a seller has a large amount of positive feedback and is activity participating in the community... they aren't going to screw it all up over a single insignificant transaction.

Do realize that time-zones exist. Lives outside NeoGAF exist. Mobile phones exist, so a constant activity level on your profile doesn't necessarily mean that a seller or buyer is on the alert.

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for Jaeger: worked through prices with me in order to propagate a transaction for a few Famicom games, and then shipped everything quickly and safely. Another A+ purchase on this thread!

Speaking of which: when I hit 150 purchases on this thread, do I get a medal?
3AQmK.gif

Krakn3Dfx

I bought a code from him as well and haven't heard back, not too worried at this point. If 9/1 rolls around and still no code, then yeah, I will be concerned, but there's time, so I'm going to assume he's just in the process of getting more codes, which I believe he said he was in a previous post.

3AQmK.gif

Yea, the I spend way too much money on stuff in this thread medal :)

This coming from the guy who just spent a ton of money(and is still) converting his basement into a full on gaming room

Jaeger

SUPER POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for Jaeger: worked through prices with me in order to propagate a transaction for a few Famicom games, and then shipped everything quickly and safely. Another A+ purchase on this thread!

3AQmK.gif

Very positive buyer feedback for AwRy108! Working with people like him is always a pleasure. Responsive and all the good stuff.

Yea, the I spend way too much money on stuff in this thread medal :)

This coming from the guy who just spent a ton of money(and is still) converting his basement into a full on gaming room

Pictures would be great when you have that thing done. Always love seeing rooms transformed to gaming meccas.

Riddy

I bought a code from him as well and haven't heard back, not too worried at this point. If 9/1 rolls around and still no code, then yeah, I will be concerned, but there's time, so I'm going to assume he's just in the process of getting more codes, which I believe he said he was in a previous post.

I received a message from him this morning apologizing for not having responded sooner. He said that he is having "problems with stock" and that he'll get me a key as soon as possible. That's all I had to hear! I really wish he would have just said that the moment he told me to send him the money. I've been using NeoGAF for a long time. I can be as patient as needed; just keep me updated.

By asking for an update on the item they just bought online? Man, some of you are a trip. I hope you get all the positive feedback in the world.

I received a message from him this morning apologizing for not having responded sooner. He said that he is having "problems with stock" and that he'll get me a key as soon as possible. That's all I had to hear! I've been using NeoGAF for a long time. I can be as patient as needed; just keep me updated.

LQgXaUM.jpg

I received a message from him this morning apologizing for not having responded sooner. He said that he is having "problems with stock" and that he'll get me a key as soon as possible. That's all I had to hear! I really wish he would have just said that the moment he told me to send him the money. I've been using NeoGAF for a long time. I can be as patient as needed; just keep me updated.

By asking for an update on the item they just bought online? Man, some of you are a trip. I hope you get all the positive feedback in the world.

Good thing you were patient and didn't jump the gun.

Hey guys, I am selling a few things I simply dont use anymore. All adult owned and operated, non smoking home.
I've sold a couple things on here before including a PS4, so check the feedback list pls.

WII U DELUXE 32gb $170 shipped
Comes with box and all components you find in a retail box except Mario Kart 8 copy. This was the mk8 bundle. System in good condition. No scratches on gamepad screen and works perfectly.

3DS XL red $100 shipped
comes with Pokemon Y, DK Country Returns 3D, Zelda ALBW, installed. I will give you my account linked to the 3ds to keep. 8gb sd card included. Also includes a comfort grip xl case. It has a small ding on the corner but other than that its in good condition and works perfectly. Retail box with all components you would find in it are included.

XBOX ONE GAMES (Complete with case/manuals)
FORZA HORIZONS 2 $25 shipped
GTA V. $25 shipped
HALO MCC $25 shipped

PM me if youre interested and i can provide pics as well. I do not sell broken or trash products. Ive always taken pride in providing fully working products at fair prices. Check my feedback, also thodge84 on ebay with about 75 100% feedback. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom